Sarobah : 08 - Tent Ropes - The True Story (FFF/M, M+/F+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Sarobah : 08 - Tent Ropes - The True Story (FFF/M, M+/F+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Sarobah's stories
08 - Tent Ropes - The True Story
Story index at the bottom

By Sarobah

Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:57 am

There have only been a couple of times when I have tied up a boy. I have always believed that when it comes to tie-up games, receiving is better than giving. This was one of those rare occasions, and it had dire consequences - if by "dire" one means good fun.

It was during a camping-and-hiking adventure - not one of my favourite pastimes. After a hard day's trekking across mountains and through forest, we pitched camp in early afternoon beside a pond, fed by a small creek, in a beautiful grove of Antarctic beech trees. The boys (four, including my boyfriend and brother) decided the water was too cold for a swim, so three of them went in search of a fishing spot along the creek. We girls - including my best friend Rachel and another girl Beth - decided that we would go swimming after all, to prove we were the tougher sex. So we stripped down to our bikinis and plunged in... and it was fr...fr...freezing.

Hamish, who had stayed back in camp to put the finishing touches to the fireplace, looked on with amusement. However, Rachel taunted him, impugning his manhood for not joining us. Naturally, when she exited the water, a wrestling match ensued; and Beth and I ganged up with Rachel on poor Hamish. We managed, after much difficulty, to tie him up, and I learned how hard it is to bind a struggling captive, even when he's heavily outnumbered. What we used, of course, were the titular tent ropes.

At this point, the other guys returned, to find three bikini-clad gals rolling about in the grass with Hamish, who was starting to break free of his bonds. After a few wisecracks, they released him and they all went fishing. I was disappointed that the game ended; but unlike Rachel and myself, Beth was new to the TUGs experience, so we didn't make an issue of it.

After dinner, we went straight to our tents, exhausted. Rachel and I shared a sleeping bag - not because we were "an item" but simply because we had weight limitations in having to backpack everything we needed across the mountains. However, that left us in a position which I, at least, should have seen coming. Hardly had we snuggled in before we found ourselves under attack. Trapped in the sleeping bag, we were completely helpless as we were squashed together and trussed up. Our pleading fell on deaf ears, and that's how we spent the rest of the night. I have shared a bed with a girl before and since (purely for sleeping, mind you), but never so - let's face it - intimately. We got to know each other very well that night, pressed against each other and unable to extricate ourselves. Every movement, every wriggle and turn left us in fits of giggling. It you are into girl-on-girl action, it really was kind of sexy.

In the morning, we were freed just in time to prepare breakfast. Beth told us that we had looked like two bedraggled butterflies wrapped in a cocoon. However, that was the end of our tent-rope hijinks. The rest of the trip was almost depressingly normal. So to make up for the missed opportunities, I have written a fictionalized account which I have posted in the "Fictional TUGs" file. It's based on some true tie-up games that happened at different times and places.