Tom Ford : 17 - The Next Morning! (m+/mmm, mmm/m+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom Ford : 17 - The Next Morning! (m+/mmm, mmm/m+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom Ford's stories
17 - The Next Morning!
Story index at the bottom

By Tom Ford

Friday, June 21st 2002 - 03:04:59 AM

Spring - 1966
The Next Morning!

During the last game on a Friday afternoon, Andrew, David, Chester and Jay ambushed Frank, then Donald and me in my own room. We were tied up, marched to my brother's room, gagged with smelly socks fresh from our feet, and hog-tied. We were tickle-tortured for a half-hour with breaks, and then left for another half hour before they untied us. Thus, they won their ninth game.

After the game, I ate dinner and did Betty's, John's and my homework and Donald, who live next door, went home. Boy, I was loaded with so many homework that weekend, and since it is our habit to do all weekend homework on Friday, I stayed awake until eleven doing homework. I then wrote the events of the day in my diary, finally finishing at midnight. Frank, as you know, is sleeping over at our house that Friday night has less to do and slept earlier at my room using sleeping bags on the floor. So I was the only one awake when I finished all the work. I was glad that I've done it, however, because I would be free the rest of the weekend.

After finishing all the work, I changed into my pajamas and went to bed. I was very, very tired from all the day's activities, from the long school hours to the meetings after school to the tie-up game I played to all the homework I did that night. I was exhausted, and planned to sleep like a bear. I decided that I would not wake-up at the usual seven AM, but would wake at eight, nine or even ten in the morning. All I want is to sleep, sleep and sleep.

I then drifted off to sleep, dreaming dreams, some pleasant, some not pleasant. I plan to wake not earlier than eight in the morning, but as things turn out, not all that your plans are carried out.

I was happily in dreamland, when a sensation pulled me out of it and back to reality. I then realized that someone is shaking me and I was partially awake. It was Andrew! I just groaned and tried to go back to sleep. I tried to wave him off, but when I tried to move my left hand, it stopped with a jerk behind my back. I then tried flexing my arms, but I cannot, for they are stuck. I then just gave up, and because of extreme drowsiness, just fell back to sleep. My brother shaking me again and hearing his voice soon awakened me.

"Wake up, sleepy head!" he said.

I then passed into a half-sleep state, too drowsy to be fully awake, yet cannot fall asleep because of my brother. I just permitted them to shake me, hoping they would tire and let me go back to sleep. Saying things like, "Go away! (yawn) I'm trying (yawn) to go to (yawn) sleep!"

"Looks like Tom can't wake up." I heard David's voice say.

"We'll see about that!" I heard Andrew's voice. I was still in the state of half-sleep, and though I listened, I didn't really care what they said or did, until -

Andrew stopped his shaking of me, and I drifted back to sleep, that is, until Andrew and David tickled me in the sides and feet for five minutes. I soon was wide-awake, laughing my head off, and squirming. That did it. My being extremely ticklish awakened me.

After the tickling, I tried to stretch my arms, but I can't. Soon, I discovered that my hands were tied behind my back at the wrists. I tested the ropes to see if it is there is any slack, there was none.

"Isn't this a little bit too early?" I asked.

"No earlier than usual!" David replied.

"Besides, the early bird catches the early worm!" Andrew added

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Six-thirty!" David replied.

Six-thirty! Well, so much for waking-up late this Saturday.

"Now what?" I asked.

"You'll see!" my brother replied.

"Where's Frank?" I asked after noticing Frank's empty sleeping bag.

"Oh he'll join you soon enough. Now, we could do this the hard way, or the easy way?" Andrew said.

"In other words, you could give us no trouble, or we could drag you out kicking and screaming!" David added.

"Okay, I'll take the easy one. But could you untie me first so I can change?" asked.

"Okay. But no funny moves, or else!" my brother replied.

David then untied my wrists. I then changed from my pjs and into jeans, a blue shirt, and socks and shoes. I also slipped in small scissors in my back pocket when they're not looking.

"Okay, you can tie me up now, just not too tight!" I said after changing.

Andrew then took a piece of rope, crossed my wrists behind my back, and wrapped the rope around vertically then horizontally, cinched the ropes then knotted it off. As usual, his knots are extremely competent. The knots themselves are out of reach of my fingers. It is tight and snug, yet not painful. I tested the ropes, and it held.

He then took a rope and wrapped it around my waists. He cinched it, and then knotted it off my wrists. One of the reason that the rope on waist is so popular among us is that we recently watched a show were a bound and gagged girl was able to escape by slipping her bound arms underneath her and putting her hands in front, pulled off her gag, and used her teeth to pull apart the knots and escape. We weren't sure we could pull that off, but we're not taking any chances.

"Open wide!" my brother told me. I reluctantly did, and David shoved (clean) socks into my mouth, and then put duct tape on my mouth to hold the sock.

"I wonder if Chet and Jay got Donald?" David asked while Andrew is tying me up.

"We'll know soon enough!" was Andrew's reply. "Time to join your friend!" he then said to me.

David then grabbed the collar of my shirt, and then pushed me toward the door. I just groaned and walked in the direction he pushed me. We went out of my room, through the hallway and into the door of Andrew's room. My brother took out his key, opened the door to his room, and we entered.

In the room on the floor, Frank was hog-tied and gagged, like me, with duct tape. He was wearing shorts and a white shirt, his hair, like mine, is extremely disheveled, he wore socks and shoes, and he is asleep.

David promptly woke him, then undid the hog-tie and released the bonds on his feet and legs. He then helped Frank on his feet. Andrew then took hold of him, while David held me, and marched us out of the room into the hallway, down the stairs. When we were downstairs, we encountered Mom and Dad, who just reminded us to eat breakfast after playing. Then, the phone rang.

"I'll get it!" Andrew said.

Andrew then told David to watch us and then went to pick up the phone.

This is the telephone conversation as far as I understood.

"Hello. You got him? Good!"

"It's Chet and Jay. They got him!" Andrew said.

"Let's got these two over there!" David then said.

With that, they led us to the front door, out of the house, and marched us bound and gagged to Donald's house, just next door. We knocked on the door, and Aunt Rachel answered the door.

"Oh hi boys. Come in, come in!" she said, and acted as Frank and I were not bound and gagged. "Donald is with Chester and Jay at his room."

We went to Donald's room, and sure enough, Donald is sitting on a chair hands tied behind back, and pinned to the chair by ropes and gagged with duct tape, with Chester and Jay standing beside their captive. Donald was wearing slacks and a gray shirt.

"Nice work. By the way, what time did you arrive here?" David asked.

"About half past six. Donald was still in his bed dreaming, so we decided to give him a wake-up call. Boy, was he confused. Anyway, we just pounced on him, and he just gave up. He just asked if he could change first. We told him fine, he changed, and then we trussed him up." Jay explained. "How 'bout you, did you have trouble with this two?"

"Not really!" Andrew answered. "We caught Frank as he left the room about six to go to the bathroom. We grabbed him on his way back to the room. We then dragged him to my room, where we held him. David took his shoes from Tom's room and we told Frank to where his shoes and socks. He did. We then hog-tied him."

"Getting Tom was easier!" David continued. "We just sneaked in his room, and since he was already sleeping on his stomach, we just positioned his arms behind his back. Boy, was he a sound sleeper. He didn't even wake as we were tying his arms behind him. We then woke him up. Waking Tom proved even harder than tying him up!" David said.

All four of them laughed.

"Now what?" Chester asked.

"We could tickle them now, how about if we march them to David's place?" Andrew said.

"Good idea. How about it, David?" Jay asked.

"Why not?" David replied.

With that, they released the ropes pinning Donald to the chair and undid the rope on his legs and feet. They then marched us out of Donald's room where we encountered Donald's parents, my aunt and uncle.

"Where are you going?" Uncle Richard asked.

"To David's place, Uncle Richard." Andrew replied.

They then removed our gags.

"Are you okay?" my Aunt asked Donald.

"Yes Mom!" Donald replied.

"Did you consent to this?" she asked.

"Yes Mom." Donald said.

She asked Frank and me the same question, and we answered the same.

"Have you eaten your breakfast?" Aunt Rachel asked.

"We'll eat it at David's." my brother said.

They seemed satisfied by his answer and just told us to have fun and be careful. Then, they marched us outside, were they put back our gags. Then they made us walk on the streets bound and gagged toward David's house. It was seven in the morning, and since it was a Saturday, most of the other kids are still at bed. Most of the adults are at home either asleep or eating breakfast, so almost no one noticed us when we were walking on the streets bound and gagged.

We reached David's house at seven-fifteen in the morning. David then immediately directed us to his room. His parents were already up, preparing for breakfast. At David's room, I was led to a heavy wooden chair where I was sat down. Chester then took a long coil of rope and handed it to my brother.

I winced as the ropes were drawn tight around me, once, twice, three times across my chest before they were knotted behind the back of the chair. Andrew repeated this across my stomach and tied it off tight, pinning me in the seat. He then tied each ankle to a chair leg.

David meanwhile led Frank to another chair in David's room, where he repeated the same process Andrew used on me on tying Frank to the chair. Donald was not so lucky. Chester and Jay led him to David's bed, removed his shoes and socks, tie his ankles and knees together, laid him on his stomach on the bed, and hog-tied him on the bed.

"Torture time!" Chester yelled, and with that, they began their tickle offensive. They tickled us with increased intensity. Oh, it was torture!!! They tickled us in the stomach, sides and ribs. We laughed our heads off, helpless before the onslaught of the deadly fingers. We laughed, shouted, which came out as mmmppphhhhsss through our gags. We squirmed, twisted and struggled but we were helpless. Fortunately, they ignored the soles of Frank's feet and mine. Donald was not so lucky. His feet was bare, and he was tickled there and the rest of his ticklish parts. He gave the same reaction as we did.

The tickle torture this time is more intense than the previous one. Sure, there was the usual 2-3 minute breaks, but the intensity of the tickling was a record. The only worst tickling I had experienced thus far is the tickling Angela gave me when she tickled me 5 minutes NON STOP.

They continued the tickling for 30 minutes, with breaks of course. They then stopped.

"I think they had enough!" Andrew said.

"Leteat before freeing them!suggested.

With that, they left, presumably to eat the breakfast that David's Mom is preparing, while we were still bound and gagged. I immediately began to struggle as soon as they disappeared. I was still struggling when I remembered something - the scissors in my back pocket! I then concentrated all my effort to get the scissors out of my pocket and use it to cut my restraints. This sounds easy, but if you were in the situation I was in, this is very difficult.

Since my wrists were crossed, and the scissors are in my left back pocket, I used the fingers on my right hand to try to retrieve the scissors. My index finger soon was able to hook the handle of the scissors, and pulled it from my pocket. I then position the scissors so that I would be able to use them on the ropes on my wrists. All this should be done carefully, for if the scissors accidentally slipped and fell unto the floor, there is no hope of escaping without outside help. Finally, I was able to begin using it on the ropes. It was very difficult! The scissors were not that sharp, and it seemed it took me forever to cut off the ropes around my wrists. Nevertheless, I continued. And after fifteen minutes, my patience was rewarded when the ropes suddenly felt loose around my wrists, and when I pulled my wrists away from each other, the ropes around my wrists and the waist rope just unraveled. I was able to cut the ropes. When my wrists were free, it was just a matter of time when I would completely free myself.

When I looked at the ropes cut, one could see that it was not a clean cut. A cut is a cut however, and since you're free, it didn't matter what kind of cut it was. I then proceeded to untie my companions. I must hurry, since that clock is ticking. It is already twenty-two minutes on the half- hour, and if I am to tie them up, I need help. I first went to my cousin Donald where I untied him from his hog-tie and removed the ropes binding his wrists, then I went over to Frank, where I helped him free himself from the ropes binding him to the chair. Donald soon went to help me untie Frank, and in the half-hour mark, we were completely free.

It was now eight-thirty in the morning. I was hoping that they would be split when they come up, so that we don't have to fight them 3 to 4 at our disadvantage. Luckily, it was only David and Jay who entered the room, and the sight of us free surprised them. We then pounced on them, clamping our hands over their mouths. Frank tackled David, while Donald pounced Jay. I decided to help Frank, and soon, David was pinned. I took off his shoes and socks, and gestured Frank to remove his hand-gag on David. He did, and as soon as David opened his mouth to try to shout a warning on Andrew and Chester, I shoved his own smelly socks on his mouth before a sound could be heard. Frank then clamped his hand over David's mouth to prevent him from spitting it out while I got the duct tape. I then duct taped his mouth to prevent him from spitting out his sock. David then began to violently struggle, and only the combined efforts of Frank and me succeeded in making him lie on his stomach and pulling his arms behind his back. I crossed his wrists, tied it vertically then horizontally, cinching it and knotting it off, making sure the ropes were snug and tight but not painful, and making sure the knots cannot be reached by David's fingers. When I was done, I left David to Frank to finish David's trussing while I went to help Donald subdue Jay.

Unlike David, Jay did not put much of a struggle. However, Donald could not move for fear of removing his hand-gag and thus warning Andrew and Chester. I soon went over, took off Jay's shoes and socks, and gestured Donald to remove his hand-gag. Jay then did exactly as David did, to attempt to warn Andrew by opening his big mouth and try to shout a warning. His attempt was as unsuccessful as David's attempt, because I shoved into his mouth his own smelly socks, in revenge for their treatment of me last night. Donald and I then pinned Jay to the floor on his stomach, where we pulled his arms behind his back, crossed his wrists then duct taped it, then duct taping his crossed ankles.

Frank meanwhile dragged David to the chair he was tied, where he wrapped rope around his upper body, stomach and waist and knotted it at the back of the chair, trapping his hands between his back and chair. He took a rope, tied one end of it to David's ankles, and tied the other end to the back of the chair, making it impossible for David's feet to touch the floor.

Donald and I then wrapped rope around Jay's waist and knotted it to his wrists. We then carried Jay to David's bed, where we took a rope, tied one end of it to his ankles and tied the other end to his wrists, hog-tying him. I checked his pockets to find anything that he could use to free himself, and I was able to get a small pair of scissors, kinda like the one I used to cut my ropes.

We hardly finished trussing up David and Jay when my brother Andrew and Chester arrived. They seemed surprised when they saw David and Jay all trussed up. We immediately pounced on the two. Frank and I tackled my brother while Donald attacked Chester. Although we outnumbered them three to two, it was very difficult to subdue them. Andrew in particular gave us a very hard time, and only with great effort were we able to pin him to the ground. We tied his hands up in front, and we dragged him to David's closet. I packed all of David's clothes to the sides so that the middle portion will be empty, tied one end of a long rope to his wrists, swung the rope over the overhead metal beam above Andrew, and pulled the rope until Andrew is standing on his toes and his arms are all stretched out. I then tied the other end of it to Andrew's belt and waist. So when he tried to pull the rope overhead, the rope will tighten around his waist.

"You finished?" Andrew asked.

"Not yet!" I answered.

"You know, I could easily escape from here!" Andrew boasted.

"We'll see! We'll see!"

"Ha! These ropes are mmmmpppphhhhh!" I shoved a clean handkerchief to his mouth then Frank sealed Andrew's mouth with duct tape, interrupting him in mid sentence.

Meanwhile, Donald dragged Chester to the other chair, the chair I was tied in. Donald then tied Chester to the chair the same way Jay was tied to the other chair. Donald then removed his shoes and socks and shoved it into his mouth. He then duct taped his mouth.

It was now a quarter before nine (meaning 8:45), when we finished. We looked at our four captives with satisfaction. "Let's begin the fun!" Donald proclaimed.

With that, we began the tickling David, Chester, Andrew and Jay. The four laughed and laughed. They squirmed, struggled and shouted, which came out as mmmppphhhsss. We intensified the tickling, of course, giving them 2-3 minute breaks. We continued this for 30 minutes.

After the half hour later, at a quarter past nine, we stopped. ]

"Let's go down and eat. I'm famished!" Donald exclaimed.

With that, we left the room. There, we encountered David's little sisters Nancy and Cathy. We still didn't get along well since our last game where they were somehow involved. So nearly all hell broke loose when on that morning. Fortunately, there was no shouting match between the girls and us. We just ignored each other while they continued to go where they originally intended to, outside.

We reached the kitchen, where the remains of the breakfast of David's parents can be seen. David's parents have earlier left. Donald, Frank and I helped ourselves to the food. We ate for 30 minutes.

After the half hour, we returned to David's room, where we found they were still pretty much the same when we left them. We made some boasts that we won, we cheered ourselves and teased the four. Then we released them.

We all congratulated ourselves for a good game. They then swore revenge. We had won our third victory. But I still am not satisfied, for we still lost nine times. I am determined to even out the odds, and our win encouraged me more. So I planned to strike first at our next game. When was our game? And more importantly, did we win? Read the next part and find out!

Tom Ford