Tom Ford : 18 - Tom & Company's Attack (mmm/mmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom Ford : 18 - Tom & Company's Attack (mmm/mmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom Ford's stories
18 - Tom & Company's Attack
Story index at the bottom

By Tom Ford

Friday, June 21st 2002 - 11:45:10 PM

Spring - 1966
Tom & Company's Attack

The last time, Andrew and David attacked so early one Saturday morning that we were still asleep. They attacked without warning, and when I woke up, my hands were already tied up behind my back. Fortunately, they untied me to let me change. I inserted scissors in the back packet of my jeans, so when they retied my hands, I wasn't totally helpless. They marched Frank and me, whom they earlier captured, to my Uncle's home to catch my cousin Donald. The Adams' twins captured Donald, and they forced us to walk in the streets bound and gagged at seven in the morning to David's house. There, they tied us in David's room. I was able to escape, however, with the help of the scissors, and Frank, Donald and I were able to capture David and Jay, then Andrew and Chester. Thus, we won a third time.

There was no tie-up game that Saturday afternoon, and I spent the afternoon taking a nap to make-up for lost sleep due to the homework on Friday night and a very early tie-up game Saturday morning. We went to Church Sunday morning, and after Church, Frank, Donald and I met at Donald's place to plot our attack that afternoon.

We arrived at Donald's room at about ten. We still had our Sunday coat and tie on, so we looked like a bunch of businessmen or politicians having some top-secret meeting. I was wearing brown pants, and a brown coat and a brown vest with a black tie on a white shirt. Frank looked like he had gone to a funeral, for he was all black, except his shirt, which is white. He had no vest. Donald wore gray pants, gray coat with no vest, a white shirt and a red tie with white diagonal stripes on it.

"Well? Got any bright ideas?" Donald asked us.

"I say let's hit them this afternoon!" I said, pounding my fist on the table.

"How?" Frank asked.

"First thing we gotta do is separate those four. We cannot win 3 against 4!"

"Where?" Donald asked.

"At your house." Frank said, pointing to me.

"But how do we separate those four?" Donald asked.

"We don't need to. Chester and Jay will be at their home. So that leaves Andrew and David in Tom's house. I think we could take them on. The problem is I think how do we lure Chester and Jay to your house without getting suspicious? We can't win unless we get all four of them!" Frank said.

"No problem. We'll just use Barney, John or the others. Chester and Jay would probably believe what they would say." I added.

"Looks like we have a plan!" Donald remarked.

We finalized our plans. I would go home at eleven, change into everyday clothes, and eat lunch at our house without Frank or Donald in order to allay any suspicion Andrew or David might have. Frank, meanwhile will go home to change, and will eat lunch at Donald's, while Donald will just remain where he is, change and eat lunch with Frank. They would go to my house at two, and capture Andrew, then David.

I went home as planned at eleven and changed from my Sunday coat and tie to gray slacks, a dark shirt and sneakers. I ate lunch with my parents and my siblings and David, and spent the early hours of the afternoon (about 12 noon to 2) with Andrew and David. From all indications, they were not a bit suspicious about what we planned, and everything went smoothly. I also was able to secure Barney's cooperation.

About 2 in the afternoon, I excused myself, while David and Andrew continued playing outside. Both Frank and Donald had arrived and entered by the back door, so that Andrew and David would not see them.

"Just wait behind the front door." I told Frank and Donald. "Either Andrew or David will enter sooner or later. That's when you grab him. Barney, call any of the two, just make sure only one of them, Okay?" I said.

Frank and Donald just nodded, while Barney did not reply. I went back outside to resume our game with Andrew and David. A few minutes later, Barney approached us.

"Will one of you guys help me out with something?" Barney asked.

"Sure thing. Now what is it?" Andrew replied.

"I think only one of you should come with me!" Barney said.

"Alright. I'll go. Don't worry, I'll call for you if I need any help!" Andrew responded.

With that, Andrew went to the house with Barney. David and I resumed our game. Of course, both David and Andrew had no idea that it was all a trap.

Twenty minutes later, both Barney and Andrew did not return. Finally, Barney went out.

"Guys, Andrew needs help. Could you guys come along?" Barney asked.

"Ask no more! We'll all go." David proclaimed.

David and I then started walking towards the front door. David went first followed me. As soon as David entered the house, Frank and Donald grabbed him. David was totally surprised. He fought back of course, but when I joined the fray, David fate that Sunday afternoon was sealed.

We soon had him pinned to the floor. Frank and Donald pulled his arms behind his back and crossed his wrists, while I took a long piece of rope and wrapped it around his wrists. I wound it several times vertically then horizontally before cinching it and then knotting it off. Again, I made sure that the knots are out reach of his fingers.

"So this is why Andrew needs help!" David sarcastically remarked.

"Put a sock into it!" Donald replied. Frank then took off one of his shoes, and removed his socks and wadded it.

"We'll get you for this. Remember you still need Chester and Jay to wmmmmmmpppphhhhh!" Frank shoved the sock up his mouth, and then Donald duct taped it.

"You talk too much!" Frank remarked.

Meanwhile, I wrapped rope around his waist and tied it to his wrists. I took another rope and wrapped it around his upper body, knotting it at front, pinning his arms to his body.

"Where's my brother?" I asked my companions as I was tying David.

"He's all tied up in your room right now." Donald replied.

"Did he give you any trouble?" I asked.

"Did he?!! He gave us lots of trouble. Even two against one, we nearly botched the job. Fortunately, we had surprise at our side, and we eventually were able to tie him up." Frank said.

We then made David stand-up, and we marched him to my room. When we entered, I saw that Frank and Donald did a good job. On the floor is Andrew hog-tied on the right side of my bed, with a rope tying his ankles to one of the legs of the bed serving as a kind of a leash. He was gagged with duct tape, and presumably his mouth was stuffed. I'm sure that his mouth wasn't stuffed with his own smelly socks, for he had both his shoes and socks on.

We placed David on a large and heavy wooden chair and we wrapped rope around his body and the back of the chair. We knotted the ropes at the back of the chair, pinning his body to back of the chair and trapping his wrists between his body and the back of the chair.

Andrew and David just groaned and mmmpppphhhhhh under their gags. We just laughed at them. Donald then stepped forward to begin the tickle torture when I stopped him.

"Why?" Donald said.

"Let's get the Adams twins first, then let the fun begin!!" I replied.

We then left the two tied up in my room. I took a key and locked the door to my room to make sure no one will attempt to free my brother and his friend.

Barney, Donald, Frank and I went to the living room to the telephone. There, Barney made a call to Chester and Jay. He said about he wants them here for something, well, whatever he said on the phone seemed to work.

"They're coming!" Barney said after he hung up.

"Then let's wait." Frank replied.

We waited behind the front door except Barney, who waited outside. We didn't have to wait long. Fifteen minutes later, I heard Jay's voice talking to Barney.

"Where's Chet?" Barney asked.

"Oh he'll come along! I just came first!" Jay replied.

I can't believe my ears. We expected Chester and Jay to arrive at the same time, and we expected to be able to win 3 to 2, but now Jay's alone, and I'm sure we will win 3 against one.

"What's up?" Jay asked Barney.

"Follow me, I'll show you." Barney said.

Barney then entered the house through the front door, and was followed by Jay. As soon as Jay entered the house, we immediately pounced on Jay. To say he was surprised would be an understatement, for the first few moments, he did not put up a struggle, and when he finally did, it was too late. He clearly was not expecting it, and it looked like in the first few moments we grabbed he was trying to figure out what is happening.

We had no trouble pinning Jay to the floor. We quickly pulled his hands behind his back and I tied his crossed wrists behind his back, wrapping rope around his wrists vertically then horizontally several times, before cinching it and knotting it, making sure the knots are beyond the reach of the fingers. The ropes were pretty much the same as the one I tied on David. By this time, Jay finally figured out what was happening and struggled. It's a case of too late, however, and once I knotted the ropes, there is no chance he might get out. And even if he did, he still wouldn't help because we could easily overpower him 3 to 1.

"What the heck!?" Jay said as we tackled him. We didn't say a word until we finished tying his wrists.

"I'll get you for this mmmmppphhhh!" Jay then threatened, but Donald cut him off when he shoved a clean white handkerchief on his mouth. Donald then clamped his hand over his mouth while I prepared the duct tape, and when Donald removed his hand, I immediately duct taped his mouth. He just mmmppppphhh liked crazy. We just laughed. We finished by wrapping rope around his waist, then knotting it off the wrists and wrapping rope on his upper body, knotting it off at the front.

We made Jay stand-up, and I told Frank to put him in my room with the others, and watch them, while Donald and I waited for Chester. I gave Frank the key to my room and he then marched Jay up the stairs to my room.

Frank and Jay hardly had entered my room when Chester arrived.

"Jay, Barney what- " He never finished his sentence. We tackled him, and like his twin brother, didn't give us much trouble. His hands were soon tied behind his back pretty much the same way I tied David and Jay's hands. We also tied a rope around his waist and his upper body, kinda like the way I tied David and Jay.

"You'll pay for mmmppphhh!" I interrupted him in mid-sentence when I shoved a clean handkerchief in his mouth, while Donald duct taped it.

After gagging Chester, we yelled and gave each other a high-five. For the first time ever, we won two games in a row. We let ourselves loose when we jumped, shouted, boasted to celebrate our fourth triumph. We didn't mind losing, it's part and parcel of our games. But we didn't like losing ever so often, as we always had. We won, and that's all that matters.

We marched him up the stairs to my room, while we relentlessly teased Chester. We always teased each other relentlessly all the time, bound or not bound, but it is especially fun to do it when the person you're teasing is gagged, for he cannot retort back. We crowed like crows during that time, crowing all the way to my room. Barney followed us, joining us in the crowing.

All of it fell apart when we entered my room. I saw Frank hog-tied at my bed, and soon, three boys attacked us. Those three were of course Andrew, David and Jay. We were too surprised too fight back. Andrew fought me, while David wrestled with Donald. Andrew, as usual, was able to pin me by himself, while David had a more difficult time with Donald. Barney just watched from the door. Jay meanwhile untied his twin brother, and when Chester was untied, they joined in the fray. Our fate was sealed as soon when that happened.

"How the hell did you escape?" I asked.

"Figure it out yourself!" Andrew replied, while he was wrapping rope around my wrist. He then knotted it off, placing the knots beyond my fingers. The ropes were snug and tight, and when I tried to struggle, the ropes held. He then wadded a clean handkerchief and tried to shove it in my mouth. I refused to open my mouth however, so he pinched my nose to force me to open my mouth. At first, I resisted opening my mouth, but my urge to breath soon outweighed any other consideration. I opened my mouth to breath, and as soon as I did that, he shoved the hankie up my mouth, at the same time releasing his hold on my nose. He then duct taped my mouth. He finished by tying a rope around my waist and knotting it off at my wrists.

He then dragged me to the chair I tied David to, and wrapped rope around my upper body and the back of the chair. He tied each of my feet one of legs of the chair. While I was being tied to the chair I saw someone that answered everything. I saw my six year old little brother John. He apparently was able to sneak in and free Andrew and the others. But how the hell was he able to sneak in? The door was locked for crying out loud! Meanwhile, David and Jay tied Donald's arms behind his back at the wrists, rope around waist and upper body and then hog-tied at the bottom side of my bed. An end of a rope was tied to his ankles and the other end to the bed.

After tying us up, they all looked at us while we groaned and mmmppphhh, and just laughed.

"Clever plan!" Andrew told me. "But like all your other plans, they never work!"

They then began the tickle offensive. As usual, we laughed our heads off, shouting under our gags, which came out as mmmppphhhssss. We squirmed, trying to avoid the fingers, yet in our bound and gagged position, it didn't do much, in fact, it did nothing at all. They just tickled us nearly to death. Only the usual 2-3 minute breaks were we able to avoid a ghastly fate, but even with the breaks, I would say our tickle torture was worst than death. They continued it for thirty minutes, and when they stopped, we were thoroughly exhausted from all that tickling. So that was it. Another perfect plan in pieces.

After the tickling, they left us alone. We tried struggling, but it did us no good. They tied the ropes, as usual, too well for any struggling to do any good. I tried locating the knots on my wrists, but found nothing. I tried to find some slack on the ropes, but found none. So I just spent the remaining time hoping Barney or John or even Betty would come and help us, contemplating my revenge for this defeat and trying to figure out how the hell was John able to sneak in my locked room.

After 30 minutes, they (with Barney and John) returned. I still am at my wits end on how did it happen.

"Before we free you, let me tell you how'd we escape. When Frank and Donald captured me, I was dragged into this room and hog-tied to the bed. Well, when they left, they apparently forgot to lock the door. John then was able to sneak in, but before he could do anything, you arrived with David. He hid in the closet until you left, and when you locked your room and left, he then went to free me. Before he could free me however, you returned with Jay, so he has to hide in the closet once more. When you left, he then freed us." Andrew told us.

They then untied us, and we gave the usual congratulations to each other on a good game. We also gave the usual promises and boasts.

That was the last tie-up game that weekend. My next experience happened next Friday, which was very unusual. What was unusual about the next tie-up experience? Read the next part and find out!

Tom Ford