Tom Ford : 19 - Angela's Revenge-and Request?! (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom Ford : 19 - Angela's Revenge-and Request?! (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom Ford's stories
19 - Angela's Revenge-and Request?!
Story index at the bottom

By Tom Ford

Monday, June 24th 2002 - 12:30:33 AM

Spring - 1966
Angela's Revenge-and Request?!

During the last game, in a Sunday afternoon, Donald, Frank and I attacked first my brother Andrew, then David. Both times, we used my younger brother Barney as bait. Since Chester and Jay were not home, we used Barney to lure the twins to my house so that we can capture both. It was totally successful. We were able to pull off what we thought at that time as a second win in a row. However, John managed to sneak in and free our captives. They then captured us, and they won their tenth victory. They had won ten games out of thirteen.

There was no tie-up game the entire following week. And the week was extremely busy, making the last week look like spring break compared to this week. We had five straight days of tests, pop quizzes, projects, meetings, homework, and other school stuff. The work was so heavy that I barely am able to maintain my A's, and I barely have time to play with my brothers and friends. I usually, during that busy week, went home at six and spend the entire night doing homework. And to make it worst, I have to do Betty and Angela's homework too.

So Friday was a relief. I looked forward for the bell to ring and finally I was able to get home at four. I immediately changed, and plan to spend the entire afternoon watching TV. Dad, Andrew and all of my other brothers aren't home yet, so only Mom was home when I returned. I ate some of the snacks Mom prepared, and went over to the TV, watching Friday afternoon cartoons. Mom, meanwhile, continue doing her usual chores.

I was watching TV when Betty arrived at around 4:30 p.m. She brought her friend Angela over. They apparently giggled among themselves when they saw me in the couch in the living room watching some cartoons. Girls! Who can understand them? I just ignored them and continued watching TV.
The girls went to the kitchen, where they ate some snacks and chatted with Mom, then proceeded to Betty's room, giggling all the way and talking silently among themselves. I just acted as if nothing had happen. I guess my concentration was more on what I was watching to notice anything the girls were doing. To me, they were just an annoyance, despite three adventures (or misadventures, depending on one's point of view) with Angela. I waited for Andrew and the boys, for they usually have the same tastes as I have, or all boys our age have for that matter. Girls - let's just say our worlds are far apart, and I didn't care what they were doing or thinking, as long as they did not bother me.

I was still watching TV, when the girls came down and sat with the me in the couch also watching TV. At first they were no trouble, preferring to talk to themselves. Then in a startling move, Betty went over the TV and changed the channel I was watching to a show similar to the one I was forced to watch while I was bound and gagged with Angela. Boy, was I ticked off.

"What the heck are you doing?!" I demanded.

"Oh we just decided that we don't want to watch what you are watching!" Betty responded.

"And who gave you the right to change the channel? I was here first!" I replied.

"Maybe?! Maybe we'll let you watch when you're done doing Angela's and my homework!" my sister said.

That did it! I was fuming. I got up and changed the channel, gave a stern warning to my sister, and went back to the couch to watch what I was supposed to watch. Betty ignored my warning and changed the channel as soon as I was in the couch. I then was about to stand up to change back the channel when Angela grabbed me to prevent me from doing anything. I was, of course, much stronger than her, and easily brushed her aside. However, when Betty joined in, it was a different story. Individually, they cannot take me on. But their combined strength is a bit too much. I fought as hard as I could, but they were persistent. I was finally defeated when Angela tickled me on the sides. That greatly weakened my resistance, and soon, they were able to force me to lie down on my stomach on the couch.

They tried to pull my arms behind my back, but I resisted. Angela then tickled my sides, and I was forced to put my hands behind my back. Betty took a coil of rope from under the couch, and gave a short piece of it to Angela. She then wrapped the rope around my wrists, cinching it before knotting it off. The ropes were snug and tight but not painful, and when I tested it, it held. I then tried feeling for the knots with my fingers, but she tied the knots out of reach of my fingers.

"What the big idea?" I protested.

"You need to be taught a lesson - you should do your homework first before you watch TV!" Angela told me.

"Baloney! You just want to watch something else!" I said.

She gave me a puzzled look. She smiled and said, "Maybe!" then laughed.

"That's not fair! I was here first!" I told them.

"What are you going to do about it?" Betty replied. Then they just laughed.

Now in my bound position, there isn't much I can do about it. Oh! How do I get myself in such messes?! How is that I was overpowered by mere girls? But whatever the reason, I was tied-up good and am at the mercy of my sister and her friend. I know that I wouldn't be hurt, but still I was terrified.
I tried, to Betty at least, to assert my authority as her big brother.

"Let me go this instant!!!" I demanded.

Betty and Angela just laughed. Angela then took off my shoes, removed my socks, and took one sock and rolled it up in a ball.

"You talk too much! Now, open wide!" Angela told me.

I refused, but I was forced to open when pinched me in the leg, which made me shout, and that's when she shoved my own sock into my mouth. Betty then clamped her hand over my mouth to prevent me from spitting my own smelly socks. Yuck! I wore those socks since morning! Anyway, Betty soon removed her hand from my mouth. However, before I could spit out the sock, Angela sealed my mouth with duct tape, wrapping it around my head five or six times.

I just mmmppphhhh widely, not believing what had just happened. Betty and Angela just laughed and laughed at my situation.

"I told you I would get my revenge!" Angela said, then did a villain type laugh.

For what? Was all I could think of. I tried telling that to Angela, but it was unintelligible. It came out as mmmppphhhhhsss.

"All we have to do is wait for Frank!" Angela declared.

So that was it. They had been planning this all along. It wasn't just a spat over TV, but Angela's revenge on Frank and me over last week's game. (Spring - 1966 -- Curiosity Kills the Cat!). She made one miscalculation - Frank is not going to coming over to our house that afternoon, so she won't get her full revenge.

Anyway, I tried to get up and run away- my feet is still free - but with Betty sitting on my back, it is impossible. Angela then took the roll of duct tape, and duct taped my ankles and my knees. She then made me sit in between she and Betty, and forced me to watch their show.

It was now five in the afternoon. And here I am, bound and gagged, forced to watch TV between the two girls. And the show they are watching made things worst. What they're watching is absolutely not my taste. Watching that show in my position it is like hell on earth. Oh it's torture! I had to endure watching it for - I don't know - watching it makes it seem like forever. I tried to close my eyes, but the threat of tickle torture prevented me from doing it. So I ended up watching it for what seems like forever, but actually is thirty minutes.

So I was forced to watch the terrible show for 30 minutes. Like do I have any choice?

Ten minutes later, Mom unexpectedly joined us.

"Why is he tied-up?" she asked.

"It's a game, Mom!" Betty cheerfully said.

"And who tied your brother?" Mom asked.

"Angela did! I just helped." Betty explained.

"Alright. But your brother must consent to this. I don't mind you tying each other up, I played them when I was a kid like you. But the one you're tying must consent to being tied-up, or you're in big trouble!" Mom told the girls.

She turned to me, and asked, "Did you consent to this?"

As much as part of me to shake my head no for her to be able to free me, I didn't want people to tease me in the future for being a chicken and not be able to take it. Even though it is torture to watch her TV show, it is worst to be picked on and teased for bowing out. Besides, if I quit at this stage, it would mean that I can't take my revenge as I would like to in the future. And I know they would blab to my brothers about this one, so I decided that I would to say yes, or nod yes.

I nodded.

Still not satisfied, she unwound the duct tape around my head, and removed the smelly socks from my mouth.

"This is filthy! Get clean socks if you still want to gag him!" Mom commanded. Betty immediately went to my room and grabbed some clean white socks.

"Did you consent to this?" Mom asked.

"Yes Mom." I responded.

"Does the ropes hurt?"

"No Mom. The ropes are fine." I replied.

By that time, Betty returned with the clean socks. Mom wadded it up.

"Open your mouth." She asked. "After all, you wouldn't want me interrupting your game, would I?"

I opened my mouth and Mom inserted the sock in my mouth. At least it wasn't as disgusting as socks fresh from your feet.

"Angela, what should I use, duct tape or just cloth around his mouth?" she asked.

"Duct tape his mouth, Mrs. Ford." Angela replied.

With that, she wrapped duct tape around my mouth once or twice.

After that, she inspected the ropes around my wrists.

"How did learn to tie like that?" Mom asked Angela.

"Dad taught me! He once served in the Navy and learned his knots there. Some of his knots, Dad told me, he learned when he was a little boy." Angela responded.

She chatted a little bit longer with the girls. Ten minutes later, she was about to go to the kitchen to begin preparing dinner. Before she left, she asked the girls a couple of questions.

"How long do you plan to keep him tied up?" Mom asked.

Angela thought for a moment, then blurted out, "About six."

"Then make sure you untie him by six!" she then left us.

So after the half-hour, about five-thirty in the afternoon, Betty stood up and turned off the TV. Boy, was I relieved. Although they won't untie me yet, at least I would not watch the girls" TV show. I squirmed and twisted a bit in my bound and gagged position to make myself as comfortable as I can be, and groaned to adjust my jaw.

Then, without warning, the girls attacked. They positioned me so that I would be lying on my back on the couch, then tickled my feet, my sides, my ribs, my armpit and my stomach. I just laughed my head off, laughing and laughing all the way. I also shouted, and shouted, and it came out through the gag as mmmppphhhhsssss. They tickled me for a total of fifteen minutes. By this time, Angela has taken a cue from our past games, and gave me 2-3 minute breaks to make sure I didn't laugh myself to death.

At about five-forty five in the afternoon, Angela stopped.

"Since I won't be able to get my revenge on Frank, I have something to ask you."

I was surprised. I hadn't expected this. What could she want from me.

"Tom, I want to join your little group." she said.

So that was it. I want my gag off, so I didn't nod or shake my head. I just mmmppphhh.

"Let me help you with that." she then removed my gag.

"What are you talking about?" I said, pretending to not to know what she was talking about. Of course, I know all about it.

"Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. I know you know all about it. Now, will you let me join?" she replied.

"What group?" I asked.

"You know, your little group with Andy, David, Chet, Jay, Donald and Frank. Don't think I don't know all about it. Betty told me everything you've been doing. I want to join your group and play with you!" Angela replied.

"You've got to be kidding!" I replied, then laughed. It just antagonized the girls, and they tickled me more.

"Okay, okay, stop, stop, stop!" I said, gasping for my breath.

"Will you let me join your group?" Angela asked.

"I can't ha, ha, ha, ha!" she tickled me every time I would say no.

"Ha, ha, ha, really, I can't. I'm not the one who calls the shots." I said.

They stopped their tickling. "And who calls the shots?" Angela asked.

"Andrew!" I replied.

Actually, it was just an excuse so that Angela and Betty would stop tickling me. And I wouldn't want to be blamed by the others for admitting Angela to our little group. And like the rest of us, I don't want any girl joining us. Remember, when you're nine or ten years old, boys and girls are mortal enemies. Although there are girls participating in some of our games, like Betty and Nancy and Cathy, the only thing they did is untie us, and they did not tie anyone us or we did not tie any of them for that matter. Besides, we still remember Nancy and Cathy's reaction on our third game. So up to now, our games are usually an all boys affair, with some girls doing some minor contribution.

But there is some truth in the fact that Andrew is the one who calls the shots. When I look back on those days, it is obvious that my older brother Andrew is the de facto leader of our group. Nobody, of course, not even Andrew himself, would admit being the leader. We have no formal leader. But Andrew usually, and almost all the time, gets his way, he could even persuade or convince others to his point of view. David almost always supports his best friend's positions no matter what, Chester and Jay usually defer to what my brother wants. Frank, who is more like my brother than I am, almost always fuss over everything my brother does, but Andrew usually is able sway Frank to his point of view in the end. And Donald, well usually does what the rest of us will do. I usually argue with my brother over many things, but he usually wins arguments. Don't get me wrong. My brother is very fair in playing our games. One case is he's strict enforcement of our unwritten rules, and it is due to his effort that our games had not spiraled out of control. Still, he is shrewd, sly, calculating, intelligent, and most importantly - lucky. That is why he wins most of the games.

Anyway, back to our story. Angela is apparently puzzled by what I said.

"In that case, ask him, okay?" Angela then tickled me to get an answer.

"Okay, okay, ha, ha, I'll ask, ha, ha him!"

"Promise?"

"I, ha, ha promise, just stop the tickle!"

"You promise?"

"I promise!"

"You also promise that you'll get me in your group no matter what?"

"I can't promise, ha, ha, you ha, ha okay, okay, I promise, just stop the tickling!"

"Call your Mom Betty, I'll need a witness so he won't forget his promise." Angela said.

Betty called Mom, who promptly came.

"Okay, promise in front of your Mom, or else, you'll get the worst tickle torture ever!!!" Angela threatened.

I was tired of the tickle torture, and simply gave in. Mom soon arrived.

"Okay Tom, repeat what you promised me!"

"I promise, that I would get Angela in our little group no matter what by next week!" I said that in front of Mom.

"You sure of this, Tom!" Mom asked.
"Yes Mom!" was all could say.

"Okay! But remember, once you made a promise, you must keep it." Mom said.

All I could do is nod. Now, I am stuck with the problem of how to convince my brother to let a girl in our group.

It was now two minutes to six. Angela indicated that she would now leave, and said goodbye to my Mom and Betty and me, gagged me with the same sock and wrapped duct tape around my head and left. Betty and Mom left me still bound.

Ten minutes later, Andrew and David arrived. David is going to be sleeping over that night. When they saw me bound and gagged, they asked what happened. Betty then told Andrew and David what had happened. She didn't tell them, however, of the promise I made.

Andrew and David then laughed hysterically. I just mmmpppphhhhh in my gag.

"If you let two girls tie you up, then you don't deserve to be untied!" Andrew said while laughing. "I can't believe that they did this to you!"

"You know, you don't need to tickle me to make me laugh to death. You're already making me laugh so hard!!" David said, after laughing so hard he's stomach is hurting.

"Now boys, untie him now!" Mom said.

Andrew and David then untied me. I wasn't sore at them, because I also blamed myself for letting this happen. The problem is how do I convince my friends, especially my brother, to let Angela join us. It would be tough, but I can't back out of a promise, especially one I made in front of Mom.

Dad arrived at about seven with Barney, John and Lawrence. They were told about what happened, with the exception of the promise I made, and they had a good laugh about it at my expense.

Was I able to persuade my brother or my other friends to let a girl in our group? Did Angela become a full-fledged member of our group? Read the next part and find out!

Tom Ford