James : 01 - Fourth of July Bondage Party (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

James : 01 - Fourth of July Bondage Party (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

James' stories
01 - Fourth of July Bondage Party
Story index at the bottom

By James

Friday, June 28th 2002 - 01:20:38 PM

Fourth of July Bondage Party

I think this happened three or four years ago when I was 14. I'm 17 now and can still remember this experience, though I'm lucky to have had many more bondage moments since then.

Anyway, the experience took place at my house. My family was having a block party and invited a lot of people. I invited my friends, my sister invited her friends, and my brother invited a lot of his friends. I'm the youngest of us children. My sister's only a couple years older and it isn't much difference. She invited mostly girls and me mostly guys. Coincidence?

The party began and we shot fireworks and had a water fight. There was one of my sister's friends I noticed the most, though. Her name was Elana. (I'm changing names.) She had a Mexican heritage, which showed with her copper skin, big brown eyes, and long soft hair. She was a beauty and I stole every chance I could to see her running around in her swimsuit, which consisted of boy short bottoms and a tube top sort of thing. I splashed her with water a few times and she looked at me. She smiled and tried to get me with water.

I'll skip a few other details and get to the exciting part. The water fight was almost over, and I had excused myself from it already. I was lighting fireworks with my friends when I noticed my lighter was missing. I looped around and say Elana smiling. Then she announced she was going to change and went into the house. I followed. She grabbed some clothes and went to the basement, but there were people in the first room so she went to the second. I followed. There was no one in here because this room was off limits during parties.

"Excuse me, but you've taken my lighter and you know this room is off limits," I said.

She turned around and said cooly, "I guess you better arrest me, huh?"

I saw the look in her eye and knew what to do. I found some soft rope in a corner and advanced towards her. She pretended to be afraid. I reached her and pulled her hands behind her back, but she struggled and I had to pin her to the ground. I sat on her back while my legs pressed against her arms, holding them at an upward angle. She still pretended to struggle, but not enough to effect my tying. I quickly tied and cinched her wrists, then her elbows. I wasn't sure how much of her I should tie. I didn't want to over kill on a beauty such as she.

"I can still move around and get away, you know," she said encouraging me to do more.

I tied her ankles together and then moved to just above the knees. I stared at her tanned legs against the white rope. I couldn't believe I had her tied up like this. It had been a fantasy of mine for a long time, but now it was actually happening.

She moved her arms up and down indicating she could still move them away from her body. If she really wanted to be tied, I'd tie her so well she'd never escape. I didn't want to be out in the open any longer so I threw my rope and her clothes in the bathroom. Then, carried Elana inside. She was smaller than me and not that heavy. The bathroom had a lot of floor space and was carpeted so it made the perfect place.

I noticed Elana had already started struggling. Her cheeks were turning a rosy color and her breathing was getting faster. I told her to slow down because I wasn't even close to be finished. Tying rope above and below her breast, then cinching it off between the body and arm was a 'cinch'...excuse the ill-humored pun.

Then I had an idea. I had seen pictures of women tied with a rope going between their legs rubbing right on their crotch area. If Elana was hot already, I wondered how she would fair with something like that. I tried to visualize how the rope had been tied and after a few attempts I had it. At the end, instead of tying it off somewhere, I made it into a slipknot and tied it around her hands. It's hard to explain in detail, but basically whenever she would give her hands a hard pull, the rope would tighten ever so slightly. She had moaned when I started tying this element and now she was looking into my eyes.

"Ever done this before?" she chuckled.

"I could ask the same about you."

I found some old, but clean bed sheets in the cabinets. I tore off a couple strips and came back to Elana. She knew what I had in mind and wouldn't open her mouth. Later she told me she likes the struggle and being uncooperative.

"Open your mouth or else," I demanded.

"Never!"

I bent down and tickled her exposed sides. I hadn't known she was such a ticklish person before. She writhed and fought down a scrame. When she opened her mouth to scream with laughter, I carefully shoved a wadded piece of sheet into her mouth and wrapped another strip around her head four times before finally tying it.

She looked up at me with those brown, tempting, innocent eyes. Inviting me. Accepting the offer, I ran my hands along her perfect legs, kissing them here and there. She moaned in approval as I kissed her belly up between her breasts and finally her neck. I'll skip this part, but that's basically all I did for a while.

Finally, the last step. I rolled her over and pulled her legs up to her hands. She wasn't expecting this and squeaked through her gag. I tied her feet to her hands, which put more pressure on the slipknot crotch rope. I felt it just to make sure it wasn't hurting her. In fact, when I felt along it Elana thought I was going to take it off and shook her head no. I assumed it was alright.

I looked down on her beautiful tied body. Her breasts were tied tightly and pressed against the material of the swimsuit. Her shoulders forced closely together and her hands tied to her feet and an evil crotch rope. She called it evil afterwards, but we both knew she loved it. Her swimsuit bottoms were tight and outlined her fine, sweet curves. She writhed and struggled and moaned into the gag. I noticed her pulling her hands, and she began moaning and breathing hard again. I hadn't expected this when I tied her.

"Before you get to far," I said. "Let's make a little deal here. Would you like that?"

She looked at me. "I want to do this again so let's make a bet. I'll give you an hour to get free and if you can't free yourself, I get to tie you up however I want," I purposed and stared at her swimsuit, which remind me to say something. "You also have to wear whatever I tell you to wear. Don't worry, it won't be anything less revealing than what you have on right now. And if you do get out, I'll let you tie me up. Fair?"

She shook her head no and pointed with her eyes to her clothes. "You want me to wear your clothes and get tied up if you get free?" I asked not sure of that's what she meant.

She nodded yes. That would be interesting, but wouldn't happen.

She was back to struggling and pulling on her crotch rope. Her feet dangled in the air and I pulled her closer to the toilet, where I was sitting. I tickled and kissed her helpless little feet. She later said me tickle torturing her added to her predicament and helped her...well, you know what she's doing. She moaned and squirmed in the ropes. Quickly, I left and found a camera. I wouldn't let this opportunity pass. I took several pictures of my bound captive and in several positions. Finally, everything became too much for her when I started tickling her feet and she saw the flash of the camera. Her skin was cover in a thin layer of sweat. She moaned very loudly and thrashed around one last time and stopped. She rolled over and layed there, exhausted.

"James, you in there buddy?" I heard one of my friends.

"Ummm, yeah why?" I asked.

"People lookin for you...and Elana."

"Thanks, I'll be out in a minute or two."

"Take your time," I heard him chuckle.

It had only been a half hour, but if people were looking for us I had no choice, I untied several knots and let her do the rest. Luckily, my friend had gone because no one could be seen when I peeked out the door. I turned around to Elana, who was smiling brightly.

"Coast is clear," I said and was greeted with a long kiss.

"You're the best," she said and giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

Then she pointed at the rope and her clothes...

James
USA