James : 02 - Elana's Revenge (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

James : 02 - Elana's Revenge (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

James' stories
02 - Elana's Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By James

Sunday, June 30th 2002 - 12:13:56 AM

Elana's Revenge

Anyway, now that I know people actually read the story, I have a reason to post Elana's revenge. It wasn't really revenge b/c she liked being tied up, but she liked to return what she calls "favors". When I left off, her and I were still in the bathroom and she was pointing towards rope and her clothes.

"Now?" I asked.

"Of course not, silly. I want to do this in a more private place. Beside, you need to wear sexy clothes rather than my casual ones. This'll be fun! Just like playing barbie when I was little," she said with excitement.

"Don't you think that's a bit juvenile?"

She rolled her eyes at my sarcastic remark and changed her clothes. I hid the rope and we left the room. The party came to an end, but she said she'd call me about tying and dressing me up.

Several days went by, and I hadn't heard a word from her. It was obvious to me she was just joking around and not serious about it. I still remember my exact thoughts at that time. They were, "Girls never take things seriously. They always say they'll do something and don't follow through." A day later the phone rang. It was Elana and she told me to be ready in a half hour b/c she was going to pick me up. So she had remembered. How about that?

She picked me up and said, "My parents finally left me alone for once. My brother and sister are at friend's houses and my parents decided to take a night out. They said they'd be back tomorrow afternoon."

"Isn't that something," I said in my usual sarcastic tone.

"You're going to learn to keep smart comments to yourself."

"Who's going to make me?"

"Me," she announced in her cute voice.

I laughed and sputtered, "You?"

She just smiled, and I realized she had something up her sleeve. Here's a quick philosophy I had come to realize. Girls play mind games. They make you think one thing when the truth is something else. Instead of dealing things out physically like a lot of guys I knew at the time, girls used their intelligence to get revenge. So I was a bit intimidated by her demeanor.

We arrived at her house and she instructed me to come inside. It was a pretty home with flowers and a fence and the whole lot. After making some small talk, she got down to business.

"First, you have to shave that hair off your legs," she said.

"That wasn't part of the deal!" I pleaded.

"It's something a girl does when she dressed up, so march!" she demanded.

I stood there with a stunned look on my face. "Listen, James. If you don't do as I say, I'll lock you out, and you'll have to walk home."

It was a very long walk back to my house. I doubt I could cover half the distance before night fell. Also, even though I didn't want to admit it, I had a strange feeling of excitement at the prospect.

I complied and she led me to the bathroom. "Your choice of outfit is already in there along with the proper shaving gear. See you in a few," she said and shut the door. I heard her lock it from the outside. Great. I had no idea she could be so mean...the cruel wench.

It took a long time, but I finally got all the hair shaved from my legs. Then she yelled through the door to do the same to my armpits. I made an angry grunt and did as she said. In about an hour, I was finished.

"I'm shaved," I yelled to her past the door.

"Good. Look in the cabinet under the sink. You have your choice of four outfits I put in there. One is a schoolgirl uniform, another is a maid outfit I used as a halloween outfit once, another is my cheerleading uniform, and the last one is like a hooker outfit. Choose carefully because depending on which one you choose, you'll have to play the part," she giggled.

Wonderful. I could either be a schoolgirl and have her 'teach' me, a cheerleader and have to do cheers, a maid and serve her, or a hooker and act slutty. Since I was shy and didn't want to be loud or slutty looking, I dismissed the cheerleader and hooker outfits. It came down to the last two. I compared the skirts and it seemd as if the schoolgirl skirt was shorter so I made my decision with the maid outfit. Cute, right? More like embarrassing. Now, came the difficult part...putting on pantyhose. I fell over a couple times, tore them once and Elana had to get me a new pair, and finally I was able to do it successfully. I won't even get into the hell of putting on the bra. If it hadn't been me in there, I would have had a good laugh at the sorry sap. Anyway, I managed to put the rest of it on, but the outfit was tight as it was made for someone smaller, and the skirt came to my midthigh. I looked ridiculous and couldn't even stare at myself in the mirror.

"You done yet? It's been nearly two hours," she whined.

"Yeah, I'd be a perfect women, huh?" I said sarcastically.

"You and your mouth..."

"Irresistible, yes?"

"Just you wait. Now, get out here before I unlock the door and come in there myself!"

She couldn't stop giggling when I took my dainty steps from the bathroom. She finally got herself under control and I had to admit, the situation was kind of funny. I'm the kind of person who doesn't take things very seriously and realized the situation was very amusing. Almost enjoyable...almost.

Then I noticed her outfit. She wore a tight leather skirt with tan hose, a black tube top and platform boots. I was in heaven.

"I look stupid," I said.

"You look hot, darling."

She took me to her room and made me wear a pair of her older sister's platform sandles. Her sister had bigger feet and the sandles fit well enough. She stuffed my bra with some socks and said I was ready.

"Well my little maid, before we get started I think you should serve me a little. Kiss my boots, would you?" she ordered.

I knelt and did as she commanded. I kissed the tips of both boots and she said it was enough. She was getting impatient, I surmised. I was ordered to lay on the bed with my arms and legs outstretched.(that one word?) I knew what was coming. Rope securely bound my wrists and legs to her bed posts, which were firmly attached to her bed. I was about to say something when she stuffed a pair of nylons in my mouth and tied a hanky three times around my mouth. It was an effective cleave-gag and I couldn't get it off.

"Struggle, maid. I want to see you struggle," she ordered.

I pulled at the bonds, but to no avail. She had a queen size bed and my body was almost stretched. I wasn't in pain, but I could definitely feel no slack with the rope connecting my wrists and ankles. I stared at my helpless body and wondered how I got into this. Because you let it happen, dummy, I told myself.

I felt something. It wasn't anything physical, but I noticed a stirring inside. I hadn't experienced cross-dressing ever, but the feel of smooth nylons on my legs felt almost erotic. I was too proud to say anything then, but being tied this way 'maid' me feel more helpless and vulnerable. It added to the whole experience. To my complete surprise, I found myself groaning.

"I like to hear you groan," Elana said watching me from a chair a few feet away. I could tell she was enjoying this.

I blushed and continued to struggle. My skirt rode up my thigh and I tried to hike it down, but only succeeded in making it rise more. Sweat formed on my arms and forehead from the struggle. Elana rose and straddled my tummy.

"So you think it's fun to tickle people when they're helpless?" she asked.

I am one of the most ticklish people, and she knew this from my sister. She even knew my most ticklish spot; my armpit. When someone tickles my armpit, I have no control over my body. It just thrashes while I laugh wildly. She began slowly, then tickled quickly. The ropes held me while she mercilessly attacked my most sensitive spots. I couldn't take anymore and felt tears roll down my cheeks. She ran her nails along my pantyhosed legs and I thrashed even more. The shaving and nylons had made my legs even more sensitive. Finally, after an hour of tickling, with breaks in between, she stopped and laid on me. We kissed for a while and she began grinding herself against...I won't go there. Let's just say she made me very happy.

She untied me for the night, but I had to promise to stay the night and wear the maid uniform. In the morning she would tie me once more and then I'd have to leave. Little did she know I had something else planned...

It was a fun experience. Elana introduced me to a new world of tie up games, which involved me as the damsel. I don't know if I'm a cross-dresser or not, but I do let Elana dress me when she ties me up. I'm happy to say that her and I have been dating for a while now and we've had many memorable bondage moments.

I remember I asked her once why she never tried this with an older guy. She is a year and a half older, remember. She said there were two reasons: 1, there was a chance a guy she met wouldn't be into it. She said my sister found some sites I visited on the computer (oops!) and told her about it. She said that was a major reason. 2, the young are impressionable and gullible. What a humor.

Feel free to leave feedback and tell me if you want to hear about the morning after. I didn't mean to write so much, but what are you gonna do?

James
USA