Tom Ford : 20 - Negotiations (mmm/m+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom Ford : 20 - Negotiations (mmm/m+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom Ford's stories
20 - Negotiations
Story index at the bottom

By Tom Ford

Monday, June 24th 2002 - 11:47:32 PM

Spring - 1966
Negotiations

Last time, Betty and Angela attacked me while I was watching TV. I was soon bound and gagged, and force to watch their TV show. I was then tickle tortured, and before I was release I was forced to promise before my Mom to let Angela in our group. She didn't even let me go when she left, it was Andrew and David who untied me when they arrive, after laughing at my expense, however.

It was Saturday morning. I woke up at eight, one hour later than usual. (I usually wake up at seven, but due to my experience with Angela last night, I decided to wake one hour late.) John and Lawrence were still asleep, while Barney had gone next door to Donald's place. I changed, washed and went to the kitchen, where Mom greeted me. I ate breakfast and went outside, looking for Andrew or David.

I went out the front porch, where I saw Andrew and David playing kickball. I soon joined them. We played for a straight 2 hours, going from kickball to tag. After two hours, it was getting hot, and we all went to my front porch to rest. It is there that I ask the question.

"Hey, what if we let Angela join in!" I suddenly said.

"Join what?" David asked.

"You know, our group with Frank, Donald, Chet and Jay. You know!" I made some hand gestures, for I didn't know what our called then.

Andrew and David then burst into laughter for a few seconds.

"That's a good one! Angela - a girl, joining our group. What are you going to think of next! " Andrew jokingly said.

"Guys, this is not a joke! I'm serious!" I replied.

Both of them looked at me as if I have gone mad. I can see from their faces and eyes that they doubt my very sanity at that moment.

"You've got to be kidding! Admit Angela, I see a better chance of being hit by lightning that a girl joining us!" David responded.

"Are you crazy? Let Angela join? Fat chance! The others would just laugh at it!" Andrew added.

"But why not?" I asked.

"Well, maybe because she's a girl!!!" David said.

"So what?" They can tie knots as good as boys.

"Maybe so, but I don't want anybody to whine about being tied too tight, and I especially hate crybabies, and that's what girls are. Remember Cathy and Nancy, they wouldn't even want to follow the rules, and when they did, you know what happened." Andrew said.

"But Angela's different!" I replied.

"All girls are the same!! Remember my sisters!" David said.

"What's the matter Tom? I'm your brother, and I know you too well. What's up?" Andrew asked.

I then decided to tell all what happened, even the promise I made in front of Mom.

They just listened, and when it was over, they just laughed harder.

"Okay, okay, so that's the real reason you want her in! You shouldn't have beat around the bush!" David said after both of them stopped laughing.

"But is she in?" I asked.

"Maybe. Look here, if you can convince three other guys to let her in, and if you beat us in the next game, maybe I'll consider!" Andrew said.
It ended at that. We spent the rest of the morning watching Saturday morning cartoons.

After lunch, I went over to Frank's to try to sway him over. When I asked him what did he think about it, he just gave me the "I think you're crazy look!" and said "I think you're crazy, but why not? It would be fun to see how she fares at our games!"

Donald's next. He is the easier, because he usually follows what the rest of us want. Frank and I asked him about it. We went to his house to ask him about it. When we arrived, he was watching TV with his younger brother Ben, and we immediately asked him.

"What do the others think?" Donald asked.

"They said it is O.K.!" I replied.

"I think it's crazy, but if you think it's OK, then I'm in!" Donald said.

Well, we have now three. Now, only one needed. David is out because he usually behind Andrew, so only Chester and Jay are left.

"Let's get 'em first, then we demand they support us! We can shoot two birds with one shot!" Donald proposed.

I thought about it. That is brilliant. We immediately agreed. We then went to Frank's house where he gave us each a backpack and we stuffed it with ropes, duct tape, torn cloth, socks and handkerchief. It was about two in the afternoon when we walked toward the twins' home. We knocked on the door, and Chester opened the door.

"What's up - what the heck mmmppphhhh?!" We immediately pounced on him even before he finished his sentence. Frank & I grabbed him and pinned him to the ground. "Hey, what's the - oh no you don't!" Donald tackled Jay to the floor, and they wrestled on the floor. Meanwhile I pulled Chester's arms behind him while Frank retrieved a piece of rope from his backpack and began wrapping his wrists with it. He wrapped it vertically then horizontally, cinched it, the knotted it off using a constrictor knot, then secured it using a double square knot. After securing Chester's wrists, I left him to Frank then joined Donald in wrestling Jay. They are still rolling around in the floor when I joined them, when I did, we were quickly able to restrain him. We rolled him to his stomach and Donald pulled his arms behind him. I took a rope from my backpack and wrapped the rope around his wrists vertically then horizontally. I tried to tie his hands using the constrictor knot, but I was clumsy and failed two attempts at tying. I then decided to use a simple knot. It is not as complicated as the constrictor knot, but it is just as effective.

Frank meanwhile tied Chester's ankles together using the constrictor knot secured by double square knots, then dragged him to the couch. There, Frank hog-tied Chester. Donald and I removed Jay's shoes and sock, then duct taped his ankles. We then dragged him to a wooden chair, where, using a long piece of rope, secured him to the back of the chair. I wadded up his sock, then gagged him using his own socks (yuck!). Donald then duct taped his mouth to secure the sock in the mouth. I gave the other sock to Frank, who stuffed it in Chester's mouth, then duct taped it.

We then proceeded to give them the usual half hour tickle torture with 2-3 breaks. We tickled them in the feet, stomach, sides, ribs and armpits. They of course, gave the usual reactions of laughter, shouts, which came out as mmmpphhhssss and squirms and struggles. Their faces became red because of the laughter, and their eyes on the verge of tears when we stopped.

I then went to Chester and removed his gag. I then asked him about Angela's joining our group.

"You've got to be kidding! No way!" Chester said.

"Chet, you've got no choice. Either agree, or you suffer!!"

"You're crazy if you think a girl's gonna join us!!!" he replied.

I then tickled him in the sides.

"Well, will you agree or won't you!"

"Ha, ha, you're, ha, ha crazy, ha, ha, ha, ha if, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, okay, maybe, ha, ha, ha, okay, I agree, ha, ha, ha, just, ha, ha stop, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, the, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, tickling."

By the time I was finished with him, he was breathing heavily and he had laughed his head off. I tickled him for ten minutes without breaks. I haven't done this before, I usually tickle with breaks, but I was really desperate. I wanted him to jump the wagon and I tickled him relentlessly till he gave in. That tickling really cracked his resistance. He was begging for me to stop.

"Alright, even though I think you're crazy, I'll go along. Just don't tickle me like that anymore!" he said.

That did it! I have now the four members to back me up. All I need to do to secure Angela's membership to our group and keep my promise is capture Andrew and David and win our fourth game. I allowed Chester to recover his breath before we undid his hog-tie but kept his ankles tied up. We then hopped him near the phone, where Frank dialed the number of our house.

"Chet, invite Andrew and David here, Okay?" Frank told him.

"Yes!" Chester replied. Chester then invited Andrew. Chester did not try to warn Andrew, so the call went smoothly. He then told us that David was not in my house with my brother, but already went home. We decided to wait for Andrew, then make the call to David, so we won't have to deal with them at once. We then re-gagged Chester and waited for my brother to arrive.

Fifteen minutes later, Andrew arrived. We hid behind the door, so we can surprise him. Andrew then entered, and we immediately pounced him. Andrew was clearly surprised, for was not able to fight for the first few moments. It was not, however, easy to bring down my brother. He is very strong for his age, and it took only the best efforts of Donald and me to pin him to the ground, roll him to his stomach and pull his arms behind him. Frank, who prepared the ropes and duct tape while we wrestled my brother, then took a piece of white rope and wrapped it around my brother's wrists vertically then horizontally several times. He then knotted it off using a constrictor knot, then secured it with a double square knot.
I then took a clean white sock, wadded it, then shoved it into Andrew's mouth. Frank sealed it with duct tape. Donald then tied his crossed ankles together. We then dragged my brother to the couch, where we hog-tied him.

"Three down, and one to go!" Donald proclaimed.

We then remove Chester's gag, and instructed him to invite David to come over. I dialed his number, and like the first one, the call was made without a hitch. After the call, we re-gagged Chester, and hog-tied him in the floor. We then waited for David.

David arrived then minutes later. We hid behind the door, as usual, where we pounced on him as soon as he entered the house. We were able to pin him down with some difficulty, but once he was down, he gave us no trouble when we rolled him to his stomach and pull his arms behind his back. Frank then tied David's wrist the same way he tied Andrew's, and I shoved a clean, white, wadded handkerchief into is mouth, then duct taped it to prevent him from spitting it out. Donald meanwhile crossed David's ankles, tied it with white rope. We then dragged him to the other heavy wooden chair in the living room, and using a long piece of rope, secured him with it.

After securing David to the chair, we stepped back to admire our handiwork. We had thoroughly checked everything to make sure they won't escape. We scoured the living room to look for anything that might help them escape, and took all scissors, knives and other things that could conceivably be used to helped them free themselves. Chester and Jay had no pesky little brothers or sisters, so there would be no chance that somebody would help them.

I had accomplished my goals and the conditions necessary to admit Angela. Although my heart isn't into it. I just did it to fulfill a promise I made in front of Mom. Still, I decided to deliver a speech to my captive audience regarding the matter.

"Andrew, David, I have met your conditions. Frank, Donald, and Chet agree with me that Angela can join our group. And since I won this game, there is no reason not to let her in!" After the "speech", we began the tickle torture. We tickled them intensely, tickling them in the feet, the stomach, the sides and the ribs. They just laughed and shouted their heads off, and squirmed like worms. We tickled them for half an hour, with the usual 2-3 minutes. Chester, for obvious reasons, was spared the harsher treatment of the others.

After the half-hour, we went outside to wait out the next 30 minutes. We just sat in the front porch telling each other stories. After the 30 minutes is over, we returned, and they were pretty much the same when we left them. We had won our fourth victory. We untied them, and I reminded them that I had fulfilled their conditions.

"Maybe, but I said I might only consider letting her join us. I decided to tell you tomorrow what I planned for her." Andrew said.

"Why don't you tell us now?! There's no need for delays!" I replied.

"Do you or don't you want her in? Then wait tomorrow. Otherwise, all bets are off!" Andrew responded.

That was the end of it. We decided to wait until Sunday, the next day, to learn what he had planned. We spent the rest of that Saturday afternoon playing in the twins' backyard, playing what ordinary 9 or 10 year-old boys normally play. We went to our respective homes at six. We went to church at Sunday morning, and we met at Frank's house after church while we were still in Sunday coat and tie. Thus, we looked like mobsters in the movies planning some kidnapping. We went to Frank's room where Andrew revealed his plan to us.

"The reason why we are doing this is because Tom has to keep his promise to his Mom. So this is my plan. David, Tom, Donald and Chet will go to Angela's house Saturday morning at six. Don't worry, her Mom and Dad seems OK with the idea. You will go into her room and tie and gag her up while she is still in bed. Don't tie her feet, for then, march her across the streets toward Tom and my house. There, Frank, Jay and I would prepare her torture. Tie the ropes as tight as you want; just make sure she doesn't get hurt. Scare her all you want, for if she whines a bit or cry or complain, untie her and tell her she failed the "initiation". If she survives and manage to reach our house, we will torture her. Just don't hurt her. If she manages to survive that, then maybe she could join us. Is everything clear?" Andrew explained.

It is crystal clear to everyone for nobody asked any question. To me, the plan is perfect. I am so sure that she will whine or complain or cry while the initiation is going on, that we won't have to let her join. Thus, I am able to keep my promise at the same time we would not have to let any girl join us.

Did the plan work? Read next part and find out!

Tom Ford