Tom Ford : 21 - The Initiation (m+/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom Ford : 21 - The Initiation (m+/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom Ford's stories
21 - The Initiation
Story index at the bottom

By Tom Ford

Friday, June 28th 2002 - 12:53:31 AM

Spring - 1966
The Initiation

During my last story, I managed to sway Frank and Donald over to the idea of Angela joining us. I then attacked Chester and Jay, where I tortured Chester until he was forced to make a 180' turn on his position on Angela. We then captured Andrew and David and won this game, which was one of the conditions by which the guys would consider admitting her. Andrew then laid out his plan. We would kidnap her in her bed at Saturday morning at six. She could back out or go along. Backing out, however, would mean that she failed the initiation and would not be able to join. If she went along, she must be able to take all that we throw at her and not crack, meaning cry or whine or things like that or she is through.

The following week is very busy, yet the anticipation of what might happen the next Saturday made the week's burden somewhat easier to bear. Angela kept bugging me on whether or not I was able to get her in. I then decided to scare her, saying things like, "be prepared!" or "you won't survive!" She apparently got the hints that I was dropping by my scare tactics.

"So I'm in." Angela said to me on a Wednesday afternoon.

"Not yet!" I replied.

"Don't play games with me. I know I'm in because of what you are saying!!" Angela replied.

"What are you talking about?" I asked with a mixture mock amazement mock curiosity.

"You won't be saying that if I'm not in!!" Angela said. "Admit it!"

"Well, just prepare yourself. For if you fail to take what we have in store for you, then - " I said.

"I can take anything you throw!!!!" Angela didn't even let me finish. "What do you have in mind?" She asked me for specifics.

"You'll see, you'll see. Expect it within the two weeks!!" I didn't tell more than that, even though she nagged me almost all the time. But I didn't tell her more that I just told her.

Friday afternoon. We decided to prepare for the initiation and abduction. David and Frank is sleeping over at our house, while Chester and Jay is at Donald's. David and Frank each brought a backpack filled with supplies. There was coils of rope, rolls of duct tape, enough cloth to gag an entire army and long enough to use for tying one's limbs. We decided to meet at our house during the afternoon and make last minute preparations and planning.

I was awakened by my alarm clock at around 5:30 in the morning. Already the sun has risen. I'm still very sleepy, but I forced myself to rise. I woke Frank who is still sound asleep and who seemed not to be bothered by the alarm clock.

"Rise and shine, sleepy head!" I shouted while shaking him. He then lazily opened his eyes, then slowly got-up. I made my bed and then went to the bathroom where I washed. I then changed from my pjs into black slacks, and black shirt. I then prepared my backpack, filling it with needed supplies. Frank changed into jeans and a gray shirt.

Our parents, as usual, were already up at that early hour. They were used to us playing very early in the morning and generally had no objections to it as long as we already had eaten our breakfast. They were in the kitchen having breakfast when Frank and I joined them. Andrew and David are already awake eating breakfast with Mom and Dad, which surprised me. How early can a 10-year-old kid rise!? But then again, knowing my brother, I was not too surprised. Andrew is wearing jeans and a red shirt. David is wearing black slacks and black shirt like me - after all, he, like myself, is part of the kidnapping party.

We discussed about what would happen. Angela and Henry's parents are generally A-OK with the idea - to them, it is just childhood fun or an innocent prank on her daughter. We assured them days ago that if she did not want to participate, we would immediately stop. And we got assurances that they would not warn their daughter about our "prank". We then talked about what Angela's reaction might be. Generally, all of us did not expect her to be able to take whatever we threw at her. However, part of me, and I guest Andrew and the others too, wanted her to be able to take it all, just for the fun of it. We admitted that it would indeed be more fun if she got through it.

After eating breakfast, at about 5:50 AM, Donald, Chester and Jay arrived. Donald and Chester wore black like David and me, while Jay wore more casual clothes. We then made our move. Donald carried one backpack that was sufficient since we plan to kidnap only one girl. We left at about six, and it is already bright and sunny. We arrived at Angela's house about fifteen minutes later, and Angela's Mom greeted us.

"Isn't this a little bit early boys?" she asked us.

"This is part of the surprise, Mrs. Dale!" David answered.

"Alright, just not too rough!"

We silently went to her room. She was sleeping soundly in her bed, unaware of what was to happen to her. We removed the blankets then decided to try to turn her over to her stomach and tie her hands behind her. By the way, she was wearing a pink nightgown up to her knees, and she was wearing socks. We tried to roll her over to her stomach without waking her up. After a couple of tries, we were able do it. Boy, was she a sound sleeper!! She didn't even seem disturbed. Anyway, once she was on her stomach, we tried to pull her arms behind her back. It was more difficult to do this, because she was firmly clutching a huge teddy bear that she didn't let go even while we were rolling her. Finally, after much effort, we were able to loosen her grip on her teddy bear, and gently were able to put her arms behind her back and cross her wrists. As I said, she was a sound sleeper! If I had tried that with the others, they surely would have been awakened. But not Angela. She slept like a bear in winter.

Donald then took a piece of white rope from his backpack and handed it to David. David then positioned her wrists palm to palm, and wrapped the rope vertically then horizontally several times, cinched it, knotted it off using the constrictor knot then secured it using a double square knot. I can see that the ropes were snug, but not painful and the knots are out of reach of her fingers.

We then slowly and carefully rolled her so that she was lying on her back. Still she was asleep. I then took a clean white handkerchief from my pocket and then carefully pressed her cheeks so that her mouth would slowly open. Once her mouth was open, I inserted the handkerchief in her mouth. I then took another handkerchief and inserted it all. Once I was done, her cheeks were bulging from the stuffing placed on her mouth. At the same time, Donald crossed her ankles and tied it with rope.

It was at this point that she began waking up. Maybe all that activity finally woke her! Anyway, Chester quickly prepared the duct tape and I immediately sealed her mouth with it to prevent Angela from spitting out the sock. Angela was by then partially awake. She tried to yawn and stretch and when she found that she couldn't, she started squirming and mmmppphhhhing. That, I think, fully woke her. She was now wide-awake, thrashing against the ropes around her. She was clearly surprised! I could see it in her eyes and the expression in her face that she was trying to figure out what the hell had happened to her. She looked around and saw us, who where by this time laughing. I guess she finally realized what happened when she saw us. But she apparently didn't figure out that this was the attack she was supposed to be prepared, because when she saw us, the expression on her eyes and face changed from surprise and bewilderment to anger. She mmmpphhh loudly, then managed by herself to sit up on the bed and stand up.

She then began hopping around her room, trying to uselessly attack us. After three failures by which she nearly fell and we had to help her balance herself, she then began hopping toward the door. She nearly reached it when Chester went between her and the doorknob. She then began to hop around the room aimlessly, while the four of us boys just looked at her and laughed uncontrollably. I guess the sight of a girl in her pink nightgown bound hand and foot is something that no boy could resist watching, but that sight hopping around aimlessly, trying to attack us, her nearly falling several times had we not helped her, shouting even though it only came out as faint mmmmpppsss and generally trying to make a fool of herself is something that nobody could resist laughing at. We laughed so hard that my stomach nearly was hurt from all that laughing, and the muscles in my jaw were exhausted. That sight has the same effect as if I was being tickled.

David then decided to end this. He and Chester grabbed Angela from all her hopping around and forcibly sat her on the bed.

"Look, you want to join us, right? Then you could go along with us. If you want this to stop, fine, we'll untie you right now! But that means you failed our test and you won't be able to join us. Now do you or do you not want to join us?" David sternly explained to her. "Nod if you want to join. Otherwise, just shake your head, and we'll untie you!!"

That apparently calmed her down. She realized that this was not a mean prank at her by mean boys, but a test to determine whether or not she could take it.

"I told you won't survive!" I said.

She then gave me what I would later call "the killer stare" which was basically a cold look that could kill. I just smiled and laughed. She then defiantly turned to David, and nodded.

"Are you sure? -Cause what we have in store for you is not pretty!!" David asked.

Angela then nodded her head more vigorously and mmmmmppppphhh loudly which when translated, I think means "Do your worst!"

"Alright! Remember, no crying or whining or complaining, or you're out! Any tears would automatically disqualify you!" David exclaimed. He then laid Angela on her bed, then flipped her so she lay on her stomach. He then took piece of rope, tied one end of it to her ankles and the other end to his wrists, hog-tying her.

"Let's see if you can take this!!!" David, Donald, Chester and I then began the tickle offensive on Angela. I tickled the soles of her feet, Donald concentrated on her stomach, David her sides and Chester her armpits. She just went absolutely berserk! She squirmed, she struggled, she mmmpphhhhed loudly and she just laughed her head off. We continued to tickle her for a total of 10 minutes, with breaks of course.
After tickling, David undid her hog-tie. She was absolutely exhausted! She was breathing heavily, and her face was with from all that laughter. We then helped her to her feet.

"You do the honors!" David said to me. With that, I took a long piece of rope and wrapped it tightly around her waist several times, cinched it then tied the ends to her wrists. I positioned the knots, as usual, beyond the reach of her fingers. I took another long piece of rope, tied it around her upper body, cinched it then knotted it in front of her, pinning her arms to her sides.

David then sat her on the bed, removed the ropes tying her ankles. Donald then took her shoes and put it on her feet for her so that she would not walk barefoot or with only her socks on when we will march her to our place. By this time, Angela's facial expression has changed. She was apparently, if I am not mistaken, smiling under her gag. She seems to be enjoying this. With Chester holding and guiding Angela, we walked out of her room into the kitchen where Angela's Mom and Dad saw us.

"Are you okay?" Mrs. Dale asked her daughter.

Angela nodded.

"Did you consent to this?" Mrs. Dale asked.

Angela nodded.

"Do you want us to untie you?" Mr. Dale asked.

Angela shook her head no.

"Can you get out of those ropes?" Mr. Dale asked.

Angela shook her head.

His father then went and examined the knots. "Nice work boys!" he commented, then just told us to be careful. He then sent us off with a "Have Fun!!!"

We then went to the living room, where David took from his pocket a large handkerchief. He then used it blindfold Angela. We had never used blindfolds in our games before, so we were quite surprised that David used it on her. And I could see that Angela was not too happy about it, but, hey, what could she do about it?!

We then spun Angela so that she would lose her sense of direction. We then marched her out the door. We did not know if she knew that she was going out of the house, but so what? We then marched her to our house. It was about a quarter to seven when we marched her outside the house so most of the people in our town are either asleep or eating breakfast so almost nobody noticed. Chester was walking behind her clutching her arms and guiding her. David walked in front of her, while I walked at the right side of her while Donald at her left. Angela was walking in the streets bound, gagged and blindfolded while she was still on her pink nightgown although she was wearing shoes, and she seemed to be happy. She was walking erect and head high and with an air of defiance, even though she was utterly helpless. We of course made sure that nothing bad happens to her by walking her only on the smooth paths and making sure she was out of harms' way. But that didn't stop us from scaring her, saying things like "Look at all the people staring at you!" or "You're headed straight for a cliff or "Oops, there's an open manhole in front of you!" then continue to walk her forward! Of course, none of this was true, she was perfectly safe, but what the heck!

We arrived at our house at about seven ten in the morning. When we arrived, we encountered Betty, Barney and John, who were by this time wide-awake. They were already out of their pajamas and wearing everyday clothes. They saw Angela and were excited by what they saw. They asked me about what happened but David just gave them vague answers.

Chester then at David's direction removed Angela's blindfold. She was clearly surprised that we were in my house, and was apparently embarrassed to see her best friend - my sister- see her like this. She fumed and made a nearly lost her temper when David reminded her to keep her cool or else!
Andrew and Frank soon joined us.

"I see she haven't snapped! How did the kidnapping go?" Andrew asked.

"It was perfect. There wasn't any hitch to the plan!!!" David answered. Then he told Andrew, Frank and Jay, who also joined us, everything that happened.

"Do you want to be untied right now or do you want to go through with this. But if you say you want to be untied, you're out!! But if you're able to go though what we've got in store for you, there you're in. Just shake your head if you want to quit, or nod if you want to continue." Andrew told Angela.

Angela replied with a vigorous nod and mmmppphhh. We were, by this time, impressed by her, since we didn't expect her to last this long. And we were having fun because of it. Still the initiation was not over.

Andrew made a gesture to Jay and Frank, who then got a hold of Angela, and then marched her to the attic. The rest of us, including Betty, John and Barney, also went with to the attic, curious of what Andrew has in store for her. When they reached the attic, they made her lie on her stomach on a dusty old couch. Frank then removed her shoes and socks, then Jay took a piece of rope, crossed and tied her ankles with it. He also tied her knees. He also tied the edges of her nightgown to her legs so that no one of us - since most of us are boys - would inadvertently look or see her undergarments. Frank then took another rope and hog-tied Angela with it. Angela, for her part, just groaned and squirmed which elicited laughter from all of us. After being hog-tied, she then began a futile effort to struggle. We all just watched her.

Then without warning, Andrew launched a tickle offensive by tickling her sides. This made Angela laugh wildly, which made the rest of us join in the tickling. We tickled her feet, her stomach, her sides, her ribs and her armpit. As usual, she went absolutely crazy!! We continued it for five minutes NON STOP. When it was over, her face was red, her eyes were on the verge of tears and she was absolutely exhausted. She managed to hold back her tears, however, and I could see from her eyes that she was already contemplating revenge. Of course, she could end all of it by just vigorously shaking her head and asking for all of this to stop, but she is no quitter.

After the tickling, Andrew then directed all of us to leave the attic. Angela then gave a puzzling mmmppphhh from under her gag.

"Oh we'll leave you for a very, very long time. Let's see if you can take it!! Or are you afraid and want to back out now?!" Frank mockingly said to Angela. She then gave a mmmppphhhhh and gave Frank a killer stare.

"You still want to continue?" Jay asked Angela.

Angela nodded.

"You sure?" Chester asked.

Angela nodded again.

"You really sure?" Donald asked.

Angela vigorously nodded and gave a loud mmppphhh. She was obviously irritated by all these questioning. We then left the attic. Andrew told us that we would return after the usual 30 minutes, at eight in the morning.

We spent our time playing and doing other kinds of stuff. We kept an eye on Betty, because we do not want her to go to the attic and free her Angela.

After 30 minutes, we returned. Andrew then removed Angela's hog-tie and sat her on the chair. He then removed the gag, which was on her mouth for nearly two hours, and gave her a glass of water.

"Thanks! Now am I in?" She asked.

"Well, not yet. First you gotta answer some questions." Andrew said.

"Can you take more of this in the future, 'cause this is basically what we're doing to each other!"

"Of course I can! You could throw ten times as worst and I would still be standing!" Angela responded.

"Sure, sure! But will you follow our rules?" David asked.

"What rules?" Angela asked

"Our rules. Tom will fill you in later. But are you going to follow our rules?" Andrew asked.

"Sure. As long as it's fair!"

"It's fair. It's fair. Ask any of the guys and they're gonna tell you it's fair." Andrew replied.

"Then Okay. I'll play by your rules."

"Then you're in! You can be part of Tom's team. We're four and they're three, so it"ll be fair." Andrew said.

"Thanks. But I'll be getting revenge on all of you for this!" Angela said.

"Oh I'm scared! But one of the rules is that you cannot turn on your companions or allies in a game and if you don't follow it, you're out!!" I replied.

We then untied her. We congratulated her for getting through all this and cheered her. Most of us, including myself, honestly didn't believe she could take all of this, and would crack and not want to join us as a result. Most of us initially didn't want her to join us, including myself. But her performance all impressed us, and that changed our minds about it, and near the end, we all rooted for her. And when she did make it, what can we do but cheer?

Angela thus became the 8th full member of our "group". She is also the first girl ever to join us. Our group grew from me, my brother Andrew and his best friend David to my friend Frank and my cousin Donald, to our friends Chester and Jay, and now my sister's best friend Angela. And Angela isn't the last one to join us. All my younger brothers, Barney, John and Lawrence, my sister Betty, Angela's brother Henry, my cousin Ben, even David's sisters Nancy and Cathy would eventually become full members of the group.

It is one of the tie-up incidences in my childhood and in my teens by which I don't have to even refer to my diary to recount. It is still clear on my memory what had happened on that late spring day. It is the first initiation that we conducted, and it won't be the last.

Anyway, after all of that, Angela went to Betty's room where my sister lent her some of her clothes - remember, she was still on her pink nightgown. She then went home - it is already 8:30 am - and said that she will join all of us at my house in the afternoon to discuss probably the next game. The other guys said O.K and she left. Then that afternoon, Andrew & company made an unexpected move. What is it? Read the next part and find out!

Tom Ford