Tom Ford : 22 - Angela's First Game (m+/fmmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom Ford : 22 - Angela's First Game (m+/fmmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom Ford's stories
22 - Angela's First Game
Story index at the bottom

By Tom Ford

Friday, June 28th 2002 - 11:54:55 PM

Spring - 1966
Angela's First Game

In the last tie-up incident, David, Donald, Chester and I went very early in the morning to Angela's house to conduct our initiation and tied her up while she was still sleeping. We achieved complete surprise. After tickling her a bit, we marched her bound, gagged and blindfolded. It was about seven, so almost no one noticed us walking on the street. When we arrived at my house, we were joined by Andrew, Frank and Jay, removed her blindfold and marched her up the attic. There, we hog-tied her then tickled her. Then, after Andrew questioned her, Angela then became the 8th full member of our group and also the very first girl to achieve that status.

We spent the rest of the morning (the initiation ended on 8:30 am) in my house playing normal games. Already, I was planning an attack with Frank and Donald to take place tomorrow, on Sunday, afternoon. Angela went home to wash, and Betty also went with her, but she promised to join us in the afternoon, about three. Chester and Jay also went home because of some chores they had to do. Frank offered to help Chester and Jay. So it was only Andrew, Donald, David and myself left on our house. We played the usual games - tag, some board games, chess, a water gun fight, hide and seek, soccer and other games that morning.

It was about noon, and we were eating lunch. Then the phone rang. Mom picked up the phone, and then called me.

“It's for you Tom!" Mom shouted.

It was Henry.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Could all of you guys come over here? I've got something to show you!" he said.

"Okay!" I said, and then hung up. I never really taught it could be a trap. Angela is there, and she is an ally. And she wouldn't mount an attack against Donald and me, that would be breaking one of the rules and she wouldn't want to do that - especially if she just joined this morning. Besides, Andrew and David is with me, and without them Chester and Jay could not mount an effective attack. At least that's what I thought. And as you will see, it is a big mistake.

"Well?" Andrew asked.

"It's Henry. He wanted us to go to his house to show us something." I said.

"Wonder what could that be!" David remarked.

"Then let's go. But first, let's finish our lunch!" Donald exclaimed.

We finished our lunch. However, Mom made us to do the dishes first, so we were able only to leave after a half-hour, at about 12:45. It took us another fifteen minutes to reach Henry and Angela's house. Henry was waiting for us in the front porch.

"What took you guys so long?" he asked.

"Sorry, got some chores to do." Andrew replied.

"Anyway, what's the surprise?"

"Follow me!" Henry went into the house. We followed, and what we saw truly surprised and shocked me. Angela is in a chair with a high backrest, arms tied behind back, and a long piece of rope wrapped around her upper body pinned her to the chair. Her ankles were crossed and tied with white cotton rope. Her ankles were not able to touch the ground, telling me that her ankles were connected to the back of the chair with a long piece of rope. Her mouth was sealed with duct tape, which was wrapped around her head several times, and based on the look on her cheeks, her mouth was stuffed with something. Frank is in the couch, hog-tied and gagged with duct tape, barefoot and presumably, his mouth was also stuffed. He looked at me, and groaned.

It was a trap!!!!!

"Surprise Tom, Donald!!!!" Henry said with a wicked voice.

With that, Chester and Jay, who has been hiding behind the door all this time, grabbed Donald and me. Then David and Andrew attacked us. We were completely surprised and outnumbered 2 to 1. So we were easily pinned to the floor and rolled onto our stomachs. David and Jay held me, while Andrew and Chester held Donald.

"Hey, what's the big idea?" I said.

"Don't you get it? Revenge!!!" David mockingly replied. He and Jay pulled my arms behind me and crossed it palm to palm. David took a piece of white rope and wrapped it around my wrists several times. He then cinched it and knotted it off. Meanwhile, Jay removed my socks and shoes, wadded up my smelly sock and gave it to David.

"Guys, - "

"Shut up or I'll gag you!" David replied. He did not even wait for me to finish.

"Baloney! You'll gag me even if I shut my mouth! Why I ought to mmmmppphhhh!" David then shoved the wadded smelly sock into my mouth even before I finished my sentence. He then wrapped duct tape around my head several times, which prevented me to spit out the sock.

"You're right! I will gag you even if you're quiet." David said, and then laughed mockingly. Meanwhile Jay crossed my ankles and tied it with rope. He then tied my knees. Andrew tied Donald's hands behind his back, and he was already gagged with duct tape wrapped around his head. Presumably, his mouth was stuffed because of the bulge in his cheeks. I noticed that his shoes and socks were still on his feet; at least he wasn't gagged with his own socks fresh from his feet. Chester duct taped his crossed ankles, and duct taped his knees.

David and Jay then helped me stand-up. With Jay holding me to prevent me form losing my balance - remember, it's very hard to keep your balance if you're ankles and knees are bound - while David took a long rope, wrapped it around my waist, cinched it, knotted it off using a constrictor knot, secured it with a double or triple square knot, and tied the free ends of it to my wrists, pinning my wrists to my back. He placed the knots beyond the reach of my fingers. He then took a longer piece of rope, and tied it to my upper body. This pinned my arms and elbows to my body, and as a result, the only movement possible on my upper body is to wriggle and squirm. Andrew and Chester did virtually the same thing with Donald.

After our trussing, David and Jay then made me lie on the floor again on my stomach. There, Jay took a rope, tied one end of it to my ankles, and the other end to my wrists, putting me in a hog-tie. They didn't bother to leash me to anything. Meanwhile, Andrew and Chester hopped Donald to a post in the living room and using 3 short pieces of rope, about 4 feet long each, wrapped it around his upper body twice before knotting it off at the back. He wrapped the other length of rope also twice around his waist and knotted it off at front. He then wrapped the final piece of rope around his ankles four times before knotting it off at the back. After they finished, they drew back to admire their handiwork.

"They're not going anywhere now!!" Chester remarked.

"Yep. Welcome to your first game, Angela!!" Jay added.

"Welcome to the big leagues! Since Tom's tied up at the moment, I'll fill you in on some of the rules. You already know rule no. 1, never turn on your allies, meaning Tom, Donald and Frank, during a game, let me tell you the other rules!" Andrew said.

"Rule no. 2, you can attack any of your rival - that's me, David, Chet and Jay - at any time at any place as long as it's he's free time, meaning you can attack any time at Friday afternoon and at weekends, and also, we can attack you, Tom, Donald and Frank any time we like on weekends and Friday afternoon. Once you're attacked, you cannot back out without a good reason. If you did, you're toast!! And you see this rule applied today!" Andrew continued.

"Rule no. 3, you can tickle you're opponent when he's tied up for a maximum of thirty minutes, but with 2-3 minute breaks. We wouldn't want you to laugh to death, would we? I'll tell you the other rules as we go along!!" he finished.

"It's time to apply rule no. 3!" David wickedly said. With that, they began their tickle torture. Since it's four of them against four of us, they each took a person to tickle. Andrew, I think tickled Angela, David tickled me, Jay tickled Frank and Chester tickled Donald. The tickle torture lasted for a half-hour, with the usual 2-3 minute breaks. Well, I can only describe the tickle torture - even with the breaks - like hell! We laughed, laughed, shouted, screamed which came out as mmmmpppphhhhssss through our gags. We violently squirmed, struggled and tried to avoid the fingers of our ticklers. Well, as usual, it did absolutely no good whatsoever. So they tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled and we laughed and laughed and laughed and struggled and struggled. By the time it was over, I was exhausted, breathing heavily and generally relieved that tickling was over. The others also are reacting the same way.

They just looked at us and laughed.

"Let's leave this losers alone!" Andrew said.

They then left, laughing all the way out. So the four of us were left alone to try to escape. Angela immediately began to struggle against her ropes. She struggled so much so much that the chair moved a bit. She also mmmmppphhhhh loudly, over and over again. Frank, Donald and I just watched her. She did not make any progress on the ropes. Chester and Jay tied them too competently. Finally, after fifteen minutes of exhaustive struggling, she gave up, her face covered with sweat, but her eyes and expression remained defiant. Frank, Donald and I also struggled. The only good that did is to loosen a bit the rope that bound Donald's upper body so that the rope fell to his waist, still knotted and bound. Chester didn't do a good job this time, I thought. Still, the ropes on his ankles and waist held, which kept him pinned to the post. He could move his upper body, but that's all the movement he could do. Frank didn't struggle much, I guest he was afraid he might fall from the couch to the floor still hog-tied and that wouldn't be pretty. I struggled a bit, but it got me nowhere. So I relaxed and tried to find the knots to my bonds. Again, I cannot find the knots binding my wrists. I almost gave up hope when I found a knot on my ankles. It seems to me that they had forgotten to place the knot in front, where I cannot reach it with my fingers, and instead placed it at the back, where my fingers were able to touch it. I don't what rope that knot is tying, but I decided to tug at it. Believe me, if you're hog-tied in my position, it's very difficult. It took me a long time to do it. Fortunately, the knot is just a simple square knot, and I was able to undo the knot. Soon, I was able to flex my ankles away from my wrists. My hog-tied was unraveled, although the rest of me is still restrained. I tried looking for other knots I could work on, but I could not. At least I was out of the hog-tie.

I was free of the hog-tie. But what to do next? I could hop around to one of my companions and try to pull at their knots. It's been twenty minutes since our captors left so I better do it fast. I first tried to stand. It is very difficult but was eventually able to do it. I then hopped over to Donald. I so my back was facing Donald, and tried to feel for knots on the ropes binding his waist to the pole. I soon found it. Luckily, the knot was only a simple square knot. Soon I was able to undo the knot and the rope binding his waist to the post unraveled. I then hopped at the back to try to undo the knot binding his upper body but has loosened enough and fallen to the waist. When I started pulling at the knot, Donald mpphhh loudly and thrashed violently. I stopped. What could possibly be wrong with Donald? Was he mad? Then I noticed that his ankles are still tied to the post. So that was it. The remaining rope on his waist pinning him to the post, if removed, might cause him to fall and since his ankles are tied to the post, it would be painful. So I lay down on the floor, and tried to find the knot on the rope binding his ankles to the post. I soon found it, and after much effort on my part, was able to undo it, and the rope binding his ankles to the post unraveled. I then heard Donald breathe a sigh of relief. He then hopped his ankles a small step forward, so now, he leaned against the post. At least he won't immediately fall to the floor when I removed the remaining rope pinning his waist to the post.

I then stood up. It's no walk in the park. Doing all these things while you're bound hand and foot and gagged is very hard. Anyway, at that stage, I was covered with sweat. I soon as I was able to stand, I tried finding the knots with my fingers. I found it and I tugged. Soon the knot was loosened and the last ropes pinning Donald to the post was unraveled. Donald was free. Still, we were bound hand and foot, but at least we were able to hop around. We then hopped around until we were able to stand back to back and we can touch each other's knots on the wrists. Believe me, it was very, very hard to do this, but we were able to. I soon found a knot in Donald's knots. Again, we were lucky. Andrew just tied an effective, but simple square knot on his wrists. Although Donald's fingers could not reach his knots, I sure can reach his, and after much effort, was able to loosen it. I soon found out that that was the knot that pinned his wrists to his waist. I then found another knot and after much effort in pulling and tugging managed to undo the knot and soon his wrists were free. With his wrist free, it's just a matter of time before he is completely free.

But time is running out. It has already been seven minutes past the half-hour mark. They could return any minute. So we gotta hurry. Donald soon was able to remove the ropes in his upper body, then untied the ropes in my wrists. After my wrists were free, it was a race against time to completely free ourselves, Angela and Frank before Andrew, David and the twins' return. I removed the duct tape in my head hastily - it was very painful - but time is more important. I spit out the sock, and removed the ropes around my ankles and knees. Donald also removed the ropes on his ankles and knees. When we were finished untying ourselves, I immediately went to Angela and Donald went to Frank.

But time has run out. Soon, Andrew, David, Chester and Jay returned.

“Sorry for being ten minutes late, but - ..." Andrew said, then stopped when he saw Donald and me free and trying to untie Angela and Frank.

"Get 'em!" he shouted. All four of them pounced on us. We were no match. The fight was four against two. (Angela and Frank were not untied yet). Soon, Andrew and Jay had me pinned to the ground while David and Chester had Donald pinned.

"So we have two Houdini's have we?" Andrew said. "We'll make sure you won't get out this time!"

I soon had my hands tied behind my back more tightly than before, though Andrew was careful not cut off circulation. I tried feeling for the knots and found nothing. Jay meanwhile duct taped my ankles. They then dragged me to the post Donald was tied to and Andrew and Jay tied me with so much rope that tied me to the pole that I could barely move - at my ankles, my shin, my knees, my thighs, my waist, my upper body. I guess they tried to keep me tied up by sheer quantity of rope, and they did a good job. After they were done with me, I knew I was not getting out without outside help. Donald was in a tight hog-tie. They then carefully inspected Angela and Frank's bonds and retied a few knots.

"Rule no. 4, Angela. After the tickle torture, you must leave your captives alone for at least 30 minutes so that they can try to escape. If they don't escape, you win. If they escape, they must capture the others and tie them up and act as if you're the captors. If you caught them trying to escape, then you can tie them up again and tickle them if you want to and leave them tied up for another 30 minutes!" Andrew said to Angela.

Fortunately, they choose not to tickle us. They then left. I tried to struggle against the ropes, but got nowhere. I tried feeling for knots, but I felt none. Donald was making as much progress as I am, meaning he got nowhere. Frank and Angela didn't even try to struggle. So we lost again. I think this is our eleventh defeat. And it is done right after Angela's initiation. I wonder how Angela's taking all of this?

After 30 minutes they returned and they freed us. We congratulated each other for a good game, and we swore revenge. Angela in particular wants revenge to her first defeat that happened on her very first game with us.

After the game, I asked Frank and Angela what happened. It turned out that Henry also made the same call in the twins' house. Frank, Chester and Jay went to Angela and Henry's house shortly after finishing the chores and when they reached the front porch, Chester and Jay pounced on Frank and was tied up. They dragged him inside, where they easily caught Angela. (Betty went someplace else before they arrived.) Angela was surprised that there was a game at that time, but just went along. They tied her to the chair and hog-tied Frank. Henry then called me at home and the rest is history.

I later found out that Andrew and the others planned this attack to take place after I won the last game for revenge for their defeat just in case Angela passed the initiation. And there was also another plan just in case she failed. And so this was a very well planned attack, even I admitted that, even if I managed to escape and win this one. That was the last game of the weekend. I would have wanted revenge, but things keep getting in the way for the rest of the weekend. Angela in particular kept bugging me on when to attack. She was very eager.

But spring is nearly over, and summer is approaching. So our next game that happened the next Saturday would be the last game of the spring of 1966. What happened in that game? Read the next part and find out!

Tom Ford