Al : 01 - Bound by a College Girl (F/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Al : 01 - Bound by a College Girl (F/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Al's stories
01 - Bound by a College Girl
Story index at the bottom

By Al

Monday, July 1st 2002 - 07:27:07 PM

Bound by a College Girl

Hey everyone, this happened a couple weeks ago. My brother had a friend of his from college visit for a few days. She stayed in our basement because we have an extra room and a hotel would have been expensive. She's 20 with long blonde hair, blue eyes, light tan, not skinny, but not fat either. She was very proportional, which I find very attractive. I'm only 16 and being the adolescent I am, I fantasised about her of course.

How it all began.

Early one morning when my parents and brother weren't home, I'm not sure why but I think they were discussing our visitor over breakfast, I came downstairs. I was looking for a playstation game that might have accidentally gotten lost with some old toys when we remodeled the basement a couple months ago. I opened a box and found a bunch of play detective things like a badge, handcuffs, and toy gun. I put that behind me and kept looking. I felt someone's eyes on me and turned around.

"What are you doing, Alex?" Lindsey.

She was wearing a small tank top and short sweatshorts. I stammered, "Looking for a playstation game."

"It looks like you're going to play cops and robbers," she laughed.

I blushed and said, "No, that's for little kids. My stuff got mixed up with all this other stuff when we moved it around."

"Too bad," she said coming over and picking up the cuffs. "Since only kids play this, I guess I'll have to play alone."

"You're in college."

"So? I can still be a kid!" she said as she lunged at me with the toy cuffs.

I tried to fight her, but I was already in a crouched position on the floor. She knocked me over and sat on my stomach, pinning my arms to my sides. I wiggled, but not much because I was enjoying being sat on by this beautiful girl.

"Those have safety releases," I informed her smugly.

"Not any more," she said and snapped off the plastic safety buttons.

Crap.

She rolled me over and cuffed my hands behind my back. Then she stood up. I was about to get to my knees when she stepped on my back and forced me to the ground again.

"So how does it feel to be a kid?" she asked me while giggling.

"Sucks. Let me go please?" I asked.

"You have to beg, but first you need to go to jail," she said and helped me up.

The jail consisted of her closet in the guest bedroom.

"Have fun in there with all my girly clothes," she said and shut the door.

I tried turning around to open the door, but failed. Then I realized these stupid cuffs were only plastic and with a few hard pulls I had broken them. I opened the door, but was met by a headlock.

"You just had to break free. You just got yourself a longer sentence, little buddy," she announced and held up some rope.

I tried to run but she pinned me again. She must have had practice. My stomach was facing the floor and she quickly tied my wrists, elbows, and ankles. Then she tied a good deal around my chest and above my knees. She ended it by tying my feet to my hands.

"This isn't fair," I whined.

"No talking," she said and stuffed a pair of clean panties in my mouth and duct taped it shut.

I wriggled and squirmed and mppphhed into the gag, but she just sat on the edge of the bed watching. I noticed she enjoyed this very much so I struggled even harder, hopping she'd let me go sooner once she was satisfied. This was kind of fun, though. I didn't mind being tied up by a beautiful college student.

"You aren't getting free, but I'll let you go if you beg," she spoke.

She helped me up to my knees and sat on the edge of the bed again. My gag had been removed, which had hurt. She told me to keep the panties and put them in my pocket for me. How nice. Then she crossed her legs, which put on in front of my mouth.

"Please, Lindsey, let me go," I said half meaning it.

"That all you got? Now, you have to kiss my feet."

"Please, Lindsey, I'm begging you. Let me go, please," I said and kissed her foot.

"Nice touch, maybe if you keep it up I'll let you go sooner."

I felt totally helpless and undignified kissing her feet like this. It really wasn't fair, but I guess that's what makes it fun.

"You are the most beautiful girl in the world and your blue eyes make you even more adorable. You're the coolest," I said and kissed her foot, "and nicest," another kiss, "girl I've ever met," and finished with one more long kiss.

She recrossed her legs and said, "That was really good. Do it again to this foot."

I repeated it all over again, but she didn't untie me right away. Instead, she said she wanted to talk for a bit. She said she had a lot of fun and asked if I had too. It was interesting so I said yes. Then she made me promise to let her tie me up anytime she wanted before she had to leave. I had no choice so I said yes. Finally, she untied the ropes and I went back out to look for my playstation game. As luck would have it, I didn't find the game, but I did find something else...a passion for bondage.

Al
U. S.