Spencer : 01 - Hannah's plan (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Spencer : 01 - Hannah's plan (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Spencer's stories
01 - Hannah's plan
Story index at the bottom

By Spencer

Tuesday, July 2nd 2002 - 11:13:31 AM

Hey, i've been reading all the stories lately and they have inspired me to post about my own experiences.

I went out with this girl, Hannah, for about 6 months, when i was 16. (names all changed). She is blonde, about 5foot6 - and pretty.

Anyway, she was round my house for the night, as her parents had gone to Paris for the weekend with my parents, and they had all agreed that we should 'look after each other' for the weekend. We watched a film, Spinal Tap, which happens to be my fave film, and one of the funniest films ever. However, i tend to tell the jokes in the film just before they happen, as i know it so well, and i also crack up a lot! Naturally she found this very annoying, and repeatedly told me to shut up, which i did, until the next funny part.

In the end, she got so annoyed that she got up from the floor where she had been sitting on my feet and came and sat next to me on the sofa, putting her hand over my mouth to shut me up. I was very surprised by this, and started mpppphing and generally playing the part.

'Now stop that noise, or i will have to shut you up properly' said hannah, and i was so surprised by this threat that i did shut up, and concentrated more on the film. however, hannah had other ideas. with her free hand she began tickling my side, which naturally made me laugh.

"what did i say about making any more noise?' she asked, in a mock teacher fashion. 'i'm gonna have to teach you a lesson! dont move.' and with that, she leapt up from the sofa, leaving me to massage my mouth and wonder if she really was serious. she returned about a minute later, with the rucksak she had brought her things in. then came the shock - from the bag she took out several lengths of rope, a roll of duct tape and a scarf.

This was my first experience, and although i now enjoy tying up games, i was really quite worried! hannah must have seen the look on my face, as she leaned over to me, kissed me and said, 'dont worry babe - i'm not gonna hurt u!' before adding, 'if you do as i say!' and then laughed. her first order was to put my hands behind my back, which i did, and i felt her loop rope around my wrists before cinching it and tying it off. i tested the knot - it wasnt going to come undone without help! she then placed the scarf over my eyes, before knotting it behind my head. i didn't like the idea of this - and said 'no way are you blindfolding me! take it off!' but she laughed and said, 'we really are going to have to do something about that loud mouth of yours!' i felt something being pushed into my mouth, forcing my tongue back. it was soft, and tasted odd. 'how does it taste?' asked hannah. 'mmmmph' came the obvious reply. 'glad you like it,' she retorted, 'its one of my socks!'. i tried to spit it out, but heard the sound of tape coming off the roll, and within seconds i could feel duct tape being wound round my head.

i was now mute and blind, and could do nothing about it as my hands were tied tightly behind my back. next i felt my socks being pulled off, and rope being looped around my ankles, before it was cinched and tied off. then i was hogtied, and, lying on my front, i was completely helpless. hannah had worked in silence, so when she had finished tying me up i didn't know whether or not she was there, all i could hear was the tv blaring, but i didnt feel like laughing along at the jokes any more!

suddenly i heard a zipping noise, and then i was rolled over onto my back. the rope tying my hands to my feet was released, but then i heard the zipping noise again, and realised i was inside a sleeping bag. then hannah spoke.

'how is my little hostage?'

i felt her hands on my head, and suddenly the blindfold came off. i blinked in the light, and realised i had been right. i was in a sleeping bag alright - it was hannahs. she giggled. 'time for bed!' she unzipped the sleeping bag, before lying next to me, and zipping it up as far as it would go. then she rolled over on top of me, and zipped it all the way up. we were cocooned together! then she did some explaining. 'why do you think i suggested Spinal Tap? i know you love that film and would talk all the way through it. have you not realised yet - i planned it all along! why did i have all this ready? why do you think i borrowed my mum and dads double sleeping bag?' the penny dropped. hannah had set it all up! and i had fallen for it!

hannah untied me the following morning, after a nights sleep which was interrupted at regular intervals by hannah poking or tickling me. i was glad when i could finally spit out her smelly sock!

sorry this seems quite long - but i didnt really want to shorted it!

Peace,

Spencer