Jason : 01 - First tie up (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jason : 01 - First tie up (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jason's stories
01 - First tie up
Story index at the bottom

By Jason

Wednesday, July 3rd 2002 - 03:39:00 AM

First tie up

Hey all. I am just going to give the basics of my situation before diving right into the story.

This story took place a week or 2 ago, just when school ended. My group of friends and I are 16-17 years of age. My friend Brett decided to have a little celebration party thing. Now this girl Stephanie (whom we refer to as Steph) was there as well. Now this girl I have had a crush on for quite awhile but am too shy to mention anything so we remain friends. She has shoulder-length brown hair with blonde highlights, and green eyes.

Ok so it was like 4 am and we all decided to hit the hay. I stay awake unable to sleep realizing I am laying a mere few feet away from Steph. My mind begins to wonder to my bondage obsession. Now I am still a little drunk and feeling courageous so this crazy idea pops into my head.

I think back to a previous instance to when I got wasted and Brett and somebody else were forced to tie me up because I was so frantic. I am not going to go into this story because I dislike male bondage. But I remember that they used several belts grabbed from Brett's brothers room.

I crept quietly into the room and grabbed a few belts. I then trotted down the hall to the laundry room, already having a plan in mind. I stood on a chair and wrapped a belt around a pipe in the ceiling, leaving some slack hanging down.

Now is when the real action is to take place. Steph is laying on the couch wearing only a large shirt to sleep in. I gently roll her over and tightly bind her wrists together with a belt. She begins to stir. I quickly pick her up. I clamp one hand over her mouth while using the other arm to wrap around her body and drag her to the laundry room.

By now she was fully awaken and begins to resist and scream into my hand. Her bare feet slap against the concrete floor as she attempts to kick free. I put her on the ground and grab a roll of duct tape. At this time she sees my face and begins to relax a little. I stress ONLY A LITTLE. I spread a long strip over lips, silencing her. She continues to protest through the tape.

I bind her ankles together with another belt. Now I lift her to her feet and she stands their, tightly bound hand and foot with belts and gagged with a single strip of duct tape. She couldn't be more beautiful (in my eyes).

I realize that I made a mistake in my binding. I step behind her and begin to unfasten the belt binding her wrists together. I whisper into her ear "No funny stuff." And lightly tickle her side. She winces, then nods her head yes in understanding. I finish untying the belt then grab both her wrists firmly and bring them in front of her where I again tie them tightly to each other with the belt.

Now that that is finished, I grab a chair and stand on it. I grab her bound wrists and pull them above her head. She looks up and shrieks under her gag as she realizes whats going on, but its too late. I stretch her arms to the maximum and tie her wrists to the slack of belt hanging from the pipe I tied earlier. Her shirt is pulled up a little bit, revealing a little bit of the thong that she is wearing underneath. Her toes barely graze the cold concrete floor.

I step down and admire my work. I stand there and watch her struggle for 15 minutes, until she works up a sweat. I begin to express myself to her "Steph, I have had feelings for you for awhile now and maybe its the alcohol but I had to do something and tonight was the night." She looks at me mmpphhning slightly. "I also enjoy the sight of a beautiful bound damsel and thought that there is no better damsel than the one before me now." Even under the tape I can tell that she is blushing. I will sadly untie you now, but, first I have 2 questions. 1. You wanna go out sometime? and 2. Can we do this again?" She nods her head yes both times.

I then begin to smile for who knows how long. I climb the chair and untie her. Once I have her completely free we get to talking. She said that she rather enjoyed the exhilaration of being bound like that and would like to do it again with me!

We have gone out on a date since then but no bondage has taken place (yet). My fingers remain crossed however and I will keep you all posted.

Jason
Canada