mickster : 01 - Paint ball hostage (f+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

mickster : 01 - Paint ball hostage (f+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

mickster's stories
01 - Paint ball hostage
Story index at the bottom

By mickster

Friday, July 5th 2002 - 07:12:19 PM

Paint ball hostage

Hey whats up. I have a true bondage situation that happened to me about a yr ago. I never ever expected this to go down but i have to admit it was kinda cool.

One of my friends cousins owns a paint ball sight and one day we all decided to go up there and have some fun with our girlfriends. So it was 4 guys and 4 girls. Pretty cool. I wont give the guys names because its the girls who are important.

Amanda (22)- My girlfriend, she has dirty blonde hair great curves and i don't want to brag but she is amazingly beautiful She is 5'9 great long legs. Great hands.

Julie (21)- 5'5 AND VERY CUTE
Alison (23) 5'7 and also a good looker great bod. LOl
Dina (24) she is a beautiful girl body of an amazon a tall voluptuous 5-10. She is the one that overpowerded me in the battles.

Well we finally get to the sight and one of the guys says we have to mix it up because the girls would not be able to beat us in a paint war which you have to capture the other teams flag to win. So as usual the girls took offense and said they wanted to prove us wrong so we decided to go along with it and have it us against them. So we were the blue team and the girls were the red team they get red flag patches to wear to identify themselves as if we couldnt tell.

So we set up our flags and they set theirs up and we begin our paint war. Now my team decides it is best to split up so we dont risk getting ambushed and all get killed at one time, so we separate and go through the woods and prepare for our battle. Now all's i know is the us guys won but i had the privilege to be a hostage of paint war and i will tell you how it all happened.

I saw my girlfriend (Amanda) by herself searching and in the wide open perfect target and i put the paint ball gun up ready to take aim and fire when out of no where i am knocked from behind by Dina (amazongirl). It was obvious i was being targeted and setup then the other girls came in and were around me hunting me like raptors i tried to fight but with amazongril and the other girls including my girlfriend i was no match for em. I tried to yell but as soon as i did Dina slammed her hand over my mouth. I continued to yell into her hand but the more i did the more Dina pressed her hands tightly against my lips she told me to stop so i did and she let her grip go. I waited a few seconds and the other girls were holding me down hands and feet. I tried again to yell to the guys but my girlfriend quickly placed her nice long hands firmly over my mouth. She kept telling me to shutup and not to make it hard on myself so Dina came and my girlfriend removed her hand then Dina (amazongirl) placed her hands over my mouth while my girlfriend sit on my chest. I was held silent by Dina's hand the entire time while my girlfriend tried to talk to me and ask me to tell her team where the flag was. I kept squirming trying to break free from the other girls grips and Dina's handgag but it was 4 against 1 i had no chance.

My girlfriend then removed Dina's hand from my lips and asked me if i was going to tell her team where the flag was i told em no and as soon as i tried to utter more words Dina handgagged me again. Then my girlfriend says we will keep him as our hostage. I thought to myself well that is stupid because they cant hold me down forever they should just kill me but low and behold Alison (one of the other girls) says she has duct tape in her equipment bag. My girlfriend then says lets tie him up.

Now i cant believe what is about to take place and i am still being handgagged by the amazongirl. My girl friend and Julie take my hands and place em behind my back and start to tape them up i struggle but amazongrils and Alison are holding me and amazongirl is handgaging me. I am am fighting it and squirming violently so Dina needs to use both her hands to hold me instead of one and the other one as a handgag so she takes her red bandana off and packs it into my mouth to keep me quiet instead of her hands until the other girls bind my hands completely. Once they did Dina then wraps the tape around my upper arms so my hands and arms are completely bound and then she places her hand over my packed mouth again as my girlfriend binds my legs tight. Tehn din from behind me still with the handgag get the duct tape and then start wrapping my mouth shut with the tape and the bandana in. She wrapped it very tight and did it four times then ripped the tape and placed her strong hands against my lips with the tape on and presses it down and says now your our hostage dont make any noise.

They tried to get me to give em the flag one more try but i declined. So they undid my feet so i could walk. Amazon girl stood in back while my girlfriend and Alison stood at my side and Julie strayed in front. They took me back to their command post (Base) and then taped me to a tree and tightened my mouth gag up and tied my feet. then went on to fight leaving me by their flag bound and gagged. They went out to lose the battle. They came back to untie me but they wiped they took their time letting me squirm and be unconformable with the gag and bondage.

But thats my story 100% true thought i would share it with you all.

The mick

mick