mickster : 02 - First experience (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

mickster : 02 - First experience (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

mickster's stories
01 - First experience
Story index at the bottom

By mickster

Saturday, July 6th 2002 - 01:19:55 PM

First experience

This happened with my girlfriend to be at the time. A whole bunch of my friends got together and went away after we finished with college for the year. We all stayed at the same hotel and rented four different rooms cause there was about eight of us.

The ladies involved.

Amanda (girlfriend to be) same girl in paint ball wars we weren't dating at the time but were starting to form our relationship. She was always a kinky girl and she introduced me to the kink.

Rebecca - She was 5'4 and very pretty girl. I dont know what ever happened to her but she looked like a smaller version of actress Shannon Elizabeth, very attractive i still think of her to this day and what they did to me.

Well it started out with me trying to get the two girls to have a threesome with me. I was nonstop and kept trying to persuade the two girls to have their way with me. I was on them at the beach back in their room anywhere possible i was trying desperately to get them into the sack and up until we started getting a little buzzed from drinking.

As the nite wore on Amanda says to me

"hey Rebecca and i are heading back to our rooms do you want to come"

Now my buds are like looking at me like i'm the luckiest guy in the world and i would agree.

"sure" i said "i will be over in a little bit"

so they left and i chatted with my buds telling them that i was trying so hard to get them 2 to have a threesome with me. they laughed. Any ways about 15 minutes passed and i decided to head over to their room.

I knock on the door and Rebecca answered and i walked in. At first i didn't see Amanda anywhere and was wondering where she was cause she was the girl i had the boner for.

"where's Amanda" i asked rebecca

"she will be here soon" she replied looking so hot in her tight shorts.

As i walked passed the bathroom and into the room with her Amanda came out of the bathroom after i passed it and came from behind placing her hand over my mouth.

"Shhhhh" she said."you are going to get a little surprise from us" both of them giggling and i have to admit i was very turned on with Amanda's long fingers pressed tightly to my lips. I could feel her sweat on her palms as she clenched me tight. She walked me into the bedroom with her handgag in place and both of the girls sat me in the chair.

Amanda kept her hand over my mouth and kept saying

"you are going to have one good experience" she told Rebecca to get the bed sheets and pillow cases and Rebecca did and again Amanda held her hand firmly over my mouth saying

"Shhhh, dont worry you will have fun."

I knew right then that this girl knew what she was doing and must have tied up people before but i was along for the ride and waiting my turn.

Rebecca rips the sheets off the bed and the pillow cases as well and brings them to Amanda.

Amanda says" I am going to take my hand away so dont make noise i dont want to get thrown out of the hotel" So i complied an went along. She then took the bed sheets and started to bind my upper shoulders to the chair very tight and secure and then she bound my hand behind my back and chair very tightly. I could barley move the binds were so tight i never saw bed sheets used in this manner but i tell you i was very amused. After she bound my upper body tight i tried to speak.

I tried to say "i didn't expect this as part of the plan" but Rebecca placed her hand over my mouth tightly standing behind me as Amanda used the other sheet to bind my legs secure and tight. Rebecca didn't release the grip until Amanda was done with the tying up of me. After Amanda finished she then took the 2 pillow cases and said,

"now comes the fun part shutting you up good"

She then took the pillow case and thrusted it in my mouth wrapping a cleave gag around my head tight as hell.

"this will shut you up"

But that wasnt the best part she wasnt done gagging me, she then took the other pillow case and on top of the cleave gag she did an over the mouthgag and again it was tight.

I mumbled and mmpphhed under the layed pillow case gag but it was so thick and so tight you couldnt barely here me scream into the gag

This girl Amanda knew how to render someone speechless and could make them helpless. This is how i fell for her. lol But that is not it i was bound and gagged for a little stripshow. I sat helpless in the chair squirming and getting excited as both Amanda and Rebecca took their clothes off at the same time. Amanda never looked so good with her beautiful curves and hot body. She would perform a lap dance on me and kiss my lips which were buried under the pillow case gag. Amanda was a little more of the stripper who showed more Rebecca showed her breasts and was little more held back. She left the room as i was held Amandas captor and Amanda continued to dance and lap dance and kiss me on my neck and on the gag for a good 30 minutes more getting me very excited. She then was done and left me tied up teasing me for ten minutes.

"Do you want to still fuck me" she said

All i could do was nod my head yes and mmmphh into the gag.

She smiled and undid the gag and the binds. I was never scared and trusted her the whole time. I knew she wouldnt do anything to embarrass me cause i think she had the same feelings that i had for her towards me.

"You trusted me that whole time"she said

"I said the way i feel for you i had to risk it"

She laughed and ever since then our relationship has sky rocketed

mick