Tom Ford : 23 - Last Game of Spring (part 3 of 3 posted) (m+/fmm, fmm/mmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom Ford : 23 - Last Game of Spring (part 3 of 3 posted) (m+/fmm, fmm/mmm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom Ford's stories
23 - Last Game of Spring
Story index at the bottom

By Tom Ford

Monday, July 1st 2002 - 01:12:36 AM

Spring - 1966
Last Game of Spring (Part I)

During the last tie-up experience, Chester and Jay in cahoots with Henry (Angela's brother) managed to capture first Frank, then Angela in a Saturday afternoon. Then with Andrew and David, they captured Donald and me in the first game that Angela participated. And this occurred in the afternoon after the initiation of Angela!

Angela kept bugging Frank, Donald and me to get revenge the rest of the weekend on Andrew and the others. Yet as much as we would like to do that, the opportunity just didn't present itself. There was no tie-up game that Saturday, for we played non-tie up games during that time. We went to church Sunday morning, and our Dads took us on some quality time with them in the afternoon. And after that, we were burdened with so many chores that we didn't have any time for tie-up games.

The next week was also out. Summer vacation is fast approaching, and we had a series of tests and exams during the final weeks of school, so we did not have any free time. Most of us concentrated on our studies and other things, but not on our games. Angela would always ask me and the others when shall we attack, and I would always answer, "soon", which was, of course, a kind of non-answer.

As Friday approached, we discussed various plans on the next game. Angela, Frank, Donald, Betty and I met at Frank's house on Thursday afternoon to plan the next game. Angela trusts Betty and presumably would be on our side. Not only would we have to devise an effective plan, we also have the specter of Andrew and the others carrying out an attack before we could even mount our own hanging over our heads. If that were to happen, there is a 75 percent probability that they would win, just by looking at our past games. And based on that record, there is very little chance at us winning when we attack. In fact, only one of our attacks succeeded in producing a win. The other wins came after a failure of attack on Andrew and company's attack.

Angela, our newest member, wanted revenge and wanted immediately to attack. She probably was the most aggressive among us. She also didn't want to break any rules. So she kept pressing the rest of us to attack as soon as possible. She wanted Friday afternoon as the date for the attack. But Frank and I would not immediately go home because of some school responsibilities, and Andrew and David would come home at a much earlier time. And, we all know that to mount an effective Friday afternoon attack, one must get home first and attack as soon as the your target enters the house. So Friday is out. We then considered early Saturday morning. We then agreed that our attack would take place that day.

"So here's the plan," Frank said. "Angela would go to Tom's house at about six. Both of you will attack Andrew while he is still in bed. Remember, it must be a surprise. Frank and I will go to David's house and get him there, then we will march him to Donald's house. Betty would call Chet and Jay to come over. When they do, grab them and we'll have the game in the bag. Be sure to tie them securely so they won't escape. Any questions?"

"Isn't that a little bit too early?" Angela asked.

"Well, your initiation was a "bit" too early too! Anyway, Andrew usually wakes up very early at that hour, and if you still want to surprise him, you must attack that early." I replied.

"Why my house?" Donald asked.

"Because at Tom's house, his little brothers will be awake before we finish our game and we don't know whose side they will choose. And Ben, Maggie and Lucy (Donald's younger sisters) don't wake up that early. By the time they wake, the game will probably be over." Frank said.

"Alright! We have a plan. Remember, not a word to anyone!" I said.

Betty just sat there listening to us, often making a silly suggestion or two. We soon got annoyed and threatened to tickle her if she didn't shut up. That seemed to quiet her down a bit.

We wrapped up our meeting that Thursday afternoon and went home. Angela and I went to her house, where I did her homework. (The deal I did with Betty and Angela about doing their homework still is in force). I then went home and did my homework and studied for the tests the following Friday.

Friday afternoon. I felt great. I think I was able to ace all my subjects and tests, and there would be no more studying. And best of all, no more homework!!!! The next week would be the last week of classes, and I'm quiet sure there would be no homework and there would be very little studying needed. So I was very happy, and so were my classmates.

I met with the guys (and gal), and finalized our plans then went home. I felt that nothing could go wrong! So as soon as I gobbled up my dinner, set my alarm clock at six and immediately went to bed, eagerly anticipating our adventure tomorrow.

My alarm clock rang, and I woke up. To my horror, I discovered that the alarm has been moved to six thirty. I woke up, and saw Andrew and David standing over me. I was shocked! Our plan went to pieces before it even started. I also saw Donald, hands bound behind back, ankles crossed and bound, gagged with duct tape, and mouth presumably stuffed, seating at my chair. He was not bound to the chair, but just the same, he was going nowhere.

"Nice plan! But like all your other plans, they never work!" David mockingly said.

"What plan?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Don't play dumb. Barney told us everything. How Angela would come over here at six and attack me while I'm at bed and Frank and Donald would get David. Then Betty would call Chet and Jay over here to the trap!" Andrew responded.

I just sat there. Damn! Damn! I thought. But how did Barney know our plan? And what happened to the others? Those were questions that raced in my mind that morning.

"You know, I was planning to put on hold the rest of the games until summer vacation, but since you want to play, then we would oblige!!" Andrew said.

"Now what?" I asked.

"You know what's coming to you. Now will you come with us quietly or do you want to be dragged off kicking and screaming?" David asked.

"Like do I have any choice?" I responded.

"Yes. You can go with us bound and gagged in your pajamas that you're wearing now or you could change first and come with us bound and gagged." Andrew responded.

Do I have a choice? Of course I chose too change first to ordinary clothes.

"By the way guys, what happened?" I asked while changing.

"After I learned about you're plan, I called David, Chet and Jay. We decided to attack first. I reset you're alarm clock so that you won't wake up as early as you'd like to, and David and I went next door to capture Donald at six. Chet and Jay would take care of Frank!" Andrew explained.

"What about Angela?" I asked.

"Oh! We'll ambush her when we arrive. So far she has been late. Isn't she supposed to arrive at six?" David replied.

I finished changing. I wore shorts, a black shirt, and I wore white socks and brown rubber shoes. Meanwhile, Donald just sat in the chair bound and gagged during the entire conversation. He's not bound to the chair, but he cannot do much, for he's ankles are tied, and if can manage to hop around, the door is closed and the doorknob cannot be reached by his fingers because of the way he was tied up. So there isn't much he can do anyway.

"Okay, I'm ready!" I said after changing.

"Then turn around and put your hands behind you back." Andrew ordered me.

I did as I was told. My brother then took a five-foot piece of white rope and began wrapping the rope around my wrists, which was crossed and palm to palm. He wrapped it vertically and horizontally several times. He then cinched it and knotted it off. I don't know what knot he used but I sure can't reach it. The ropes were snug and a bit tight but not uncomfortable. Circulation is not cut off and my ropes are not painful to my wrists.

David then took a ten-foot rope and wrapped it several times around my waist. He then cinched it and knotted it off. Again, I didn't see what knot he used of the waist rope. The waist rope was tight in that in did not slide downward when pulled. It was not too tight, however, only snug. David then tied the free ends (which was still quite long) to my wrists. Again, the knots were out of reach of my fingers.

Andrew then took a longer rope and tied it to my upper body. He wound the rope around my upper body several times, and when he cinched it and knotted it off, my arms were pinned to my sides. He then took from his pocket a clean white sock. He wadded it up and told me to open my mouth. I reluctantly did and he inserted the sock in my mouth. He told me not to spit it while he prepared he duct tape. He then sealed my mouth with tape. Meanwhile, David untied the rope on Donald's ankles and helped him to his feet.

They then marched us to the living room. Mom and Dad were at the kitchen, preparing breakfast, while Betty, Barney, John and Lawrence are still asleep. They just told us to eat breakfast as soon as possible. They positioned in the couch in such a way that Angela would immediately spot us bound and gagged when she will arrive.

Angela arrived at our house at 6:45 am, forty-five minutes late. Andrew and David hid behind the door. She knocked and Andrew opened the door.

"Sorry guys for being late. I overslept and I..." she stopped when she realized Donald and I were tied up in the couch.

"W-w-w-w-w-h-h-h-h-h-a-a-a-a-t-t-t-t h-h-h-h-h-a-a-a-p-p-p-p-e-e-e-e-n-n-n-n-e-e-d to you guys? What is mmmmppphhh?!" she stammered asking the first question and was interrupted when Andrew grabbed her and clamped his hand over her mouth. She was clearly surprised, and fought and struggled against Andrew and David. That apparently did no good, and as soon as she realized her position was hopeless, calmed down. I looked at her and saw a puzzled expression on her eyes.

"Now we could do this the easy way, or we could do this the hard way. Now do want to do it the easy way?" David asked.

Angela mmmmpppphhhhed and nodded.

"Okay! Do exactly as we tell you, or we'll give you a hard time!" Andrew said.

He then released her from his grip and Angela then placed her hand behind her.

"Tie away!" she said, smiling. "Because it won't do much good. We'll escape and catch all of you and win!" Angela declared.

"We'll see, we'll see!" was my brother"s response. Andrew took a five-foot piece of white rope, the same kind he used on me and wrapped it around Angela's wrists. I can't see from my position how he tied Angela's wrist, but I can see from her face that the ropes were snug, tight, inescapable but not uncomfortable. David then tied a rope in her waist in the same manner as my waist rope was tied up. Andrew then tied longer piece of rope on her upper body in the same way that I was tied.

"Looks like your conspiracy went up in smoke!!" David commented while he was tying up Angela.

"How the hell did you know our plan?" she asked.

"Ask Tom when this is all over. I already told him what happened. I wouldn't want to repeat to all of you, would I?" Andrew replied. "Anyway, you talk too much!!"

"Guys, what mmmmppppppphhhhh?!" Andrew inserted a clean, wadded handkerchief in her mouth, cutting her off at mid-sentence. David, who had prepared the duct tape, sealed her mouth with it.

"Andrew, Tom, breakfast is served. Come and get it." Mom suddenly shouted

"We will Mom. We will!" Andrew said. With that, Andrew took hold of Angela and led her to the kitchen. David untied the ropes on my ankles and helped me to my feet. Then I was marched to the kitchen. Angela was being tied to the chair in front of the table by my brother, while Mom and Dad was sitting tight waiting for us to finish what we're doing. I was led to a chair opposite across the table to Angela, and I was tied there. David retied my ankles and took a long piece of rope and wrapped it around me and the backrest of the chair.

"Now how do you expect them to eat if they're all tied up?" Dad asked.

"We'll spoon feed them." Andrew cheerily replied.

"And how do you propose do get the food in their mouths if they're gagged?" Dad asked.

"Ah... we'll remove the gag, of course!" my brother replied.

"Well, in that case, enjoy your breakfast!!" then Dad broke into boisterous laughter.

Mom then asked the usual questions whether we consented to being tied up, whether we want to be untied and if this a game. We nodded at the first question, shook our heads to the second and nodded at the third question, indicating we want this to continue.

Meanwhile, while all this questioning is going on, David brought Donald in and sat him on a chair beside me. He tied him to it with a long rope. Andrew and David then removed our gags.

We then ate breakfast. We talked and chatted to each other about things other than being tied up as if there is nothing unusual about this. And David and Andrew always fed us what we requested, and gave us whatever we wanted. Mom and Dad just laughed and made some comments about it.

After eating breakfast, Andrew and David reggaged us. They then proceeded to help Mom and Dad do the dishes. After doing their chores, they untied us from the chair, and led us to the living room. Angela was made to lay on the couch on her stomach, and David took a short piece of rope and tied one end of it to her ankles and the other end to her wrists, hog-tying her. I was also hog-tied on the floor. Donald was lead to a post in the middle of the living room, where Andrew tied his knees, waist and upper body to the post.

By that time, I could see anxiety on Andrew's face. I don't know why, he's nearly got the game in the bag. I soon found out.

"Where is Chet and Jay Adams? They should have been here a half-hour ago with Frank!!" Andrew shouted.

It was already seven-thirty.

Finally, there was a knock on the ground. Andrew eagerly opened the door. And who should enter but Chester and Jay. There was no Frank, however.

"Where's Frank?" Andrew demanded.

"I don't know?" Jay replied.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"Well, Chet and I went to Frank's house at six and wait for him outside the door. We planned, as you suggested, to grab him as soon as steps out of the door. But he did not come out of the door. We waited and waited until seven-fifteen. Finally, Frank's Mom said emerged and told us that Frank had already left more than an hour ago. We asked what door did he leave. The front door she said. That puzzled us. I am at my wits end on what happened." Jay exclaimed.

I could see that Andrew is boiling mad and he's trying to suppress it. After listening to Jay, he shouted a curse, and he nearly exploded.

"Damn! How the hell could that happen? And where is Frank?!!" he exclaimed.

Angela, Donald and I just smiled under our gag. They haven't got victory in the bag after all. We could still win.

What happened to Frank? And will it lead to victory for us? Read the next part and find out!

Tom Ford

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Monday, July 1st 2002 - 11:42:57 PM

Spring - 1966
The Last Game of Spring (Part II)

Last time, Angela, Frank, Donald and I planned an elaborate trap to snag Andrew and the others. It backfired, however, when Andrew somehow found out about it and launched an attack. It completely surprised us. I was quickly captured in bed, Donald was captured earlier, and Angela caught when she arrived. We then sat and ate breakfast. Then some good news came when we learned that Chester and Jay were not able to capture Frank.
I could hear Angela giggling and laughing under her gag. Her eyes glared at the others and started struggling and mmmmpppphhhiiingg. I guess she was crowing at the misfortune that fell on our captors. Donald was also smiling under his gag. I was also happy, for there is hope, a light at the end of the tunnel, that this would not turn into a rout for us.

Andrew, I can see from his eyes, was boiling mad! He hadn't expected this. I guess that before, such operations went smoothly and without a hitch. I guess he put all his eggs in one basket and relied too much on their record of almost unbroken successes to dictate his strategy. And when his strategy failed, he crashed. He hasn't got a back-up plan in case it failed, so he was distraught. To his credit, however, he managed to control his emotions, and after shouting a few curses, became calm.

"What do we do now?" Andrew asked.

"Well, we can tickle these three and play without Frank, but you cannot claim a win?" David said.

"What else!" Andrew replied, clearly rejecting the idea. I guess he wouldn't trade anything for a complete win.

"Or, we can find Frank, but it won't be easy!" David finished.

"Then find Frank! I don't care how hard it is! Hide Tom and Angela at my room and Donald at Tom's room. We can keep them there. That way, when Betty or John or Barney wakes up, they won't be interfering!" Andrew said.

With that, David and Chester undid Angela's and my hog-tie and untied the ropes on our ankles. They then marched us to Andrew's room.

"Let's hog-tie them!" Chester said.

"No! I've got a better idea!" David said.

"What?" Chester asked.

David then whispered into Chester's ear. I noticed a big smile emerge from Chester as he listened to David. I guess that whatever they are planning will not be pretty.

They made us stand back to back, then they duct taped our bound wrists together, so that there would be no chance that we would untie each other's knots. They then wrapped rope around our waists, and upper body. They used so much rope that I could barely see my shirt under all the ropes. Then they made us sit on the floor. Our feet were extending away from each other in a V shape and we were squirming a bit to be as comfortable as possible. They then turned the V into an I when they brought our legs and feet together then tied our ankles after crossing it. They then removed our shoes and socks. After that, Chester took a long rope, tied it to my ankles and tied it to a hook on the wall opposite myself. Then David took another long piece of rope and tied it to Angela's feet and tied it to one of the legs of the bed opposite her. There was no slack on the ropes, and that eliminated any chance of us trying to stand-up. We were completely helpless that there was next to nothing chance of us freeing ourselves without outside help.

We groaned, squirmed and mmmpppphhhhed. They just laughed at us and had fun at our expense. Andrew and Jay then entered the room.

"Where's Donald?" Chester asked.

"He's all trussed up in my room. Whoa! What a neat way of tying somebody up! I wish I thougth of that." Andrew remarked when he saw the way Angela and I was tied-up.

"How's Donald tied-up?" David asked.

"Oh, nothing imaginative. Just hog-tied in Tom's bed!" Jay replied.

"Let's tickle torture these two before we go out and search for Frank!" Andrew suggested.

We groaned and struggled as much as we can when we heard what they said. It did no good. The tickle torture began in earnest, and we went absolutely berserk! Angela in particular suffered more, for Andrew and the others concentrated on her. But that was small consolation to the fact that I was extremely ticklish and they took full advantage of it. Andrew in particular tickled like he was possessed by the devil, he never tickled like this before, I guess he was still ticked off by the fact that his plan was ruined and victory would be no walk in the park. Yet he somehow managed to give us the usual 2-3 minute breaks and control the others so they also gave us breaks. They tickled us for ten minutes. After the tickling, our face was red, and we panted heavily.

They then left us. Angela and I started to struggle. But the ropes were too snug and the knots too expertly tied for us to get anywhere. After fifteen minutes, we gave up. We were by that time covered with sweat, and thoroughly exhausted. We then waited for the game to end. But...

It was by looking at the clock in the room about 8:15 am. We heard voices coming from outside the room. Guess my younger brothers had woken-up. Then I heard footsteps go nearer and nearer the door. Then the door opened. I expected it to be Andrew, David or the twins. Instead it was Frank! What a pleasant surprise. I guess they never caught him. Andrew also apparently forgot to lock the door to his room, as he usually does. But what is surprising is that none of my younger brothers (Barney, John or Lawrence) or Betty came and untied us. They would be perfectly safe from being tied up, and they can easily bargain with us. And they regularly interfered in our games with impunity. It can sometimes be irritating but we encouraged it most of the time. Usually, it's in order to gain advantage over the other. And the younger ones always plays both ends. Although one cannot run to our parents and let them untie us during a game, it is perfectly OK for us to use younger siblings and friends to our meet our ends and we have done so with every opportunity. So it was surprising that they didn't interfere at this game, especially that Andrew forgot to luck the door to his room.

Anyway, back to our story.

Frank just stared at us and commented on the way we were tied. We angrily groaned at him.

"Okay, okay. I'll untie you," he said. Frank then carefully untied all the ropes around our bodies. There was so much rope that it took him 15 minutes to completely untie us.

"What only now? What happened to you?" Angela asked Frank.

"Where's Donald?" Frank asked, ignoring Angela's question.

"In my room." I answered. With that, all three of us went to my room and found Donald hog-tied to the bed.

We untied him. "What took you so long?" Donald demanded. "By the way, what happened to you?"

"Well, I woke up at five-thirty in the morning to prepare for our attack. I ate breakfast with Mom and Dad and left at five minutes before six and headed towards Donald's house. I carried a backpack with ropes, gags, duct tape - you know, the usual stuff. I suddenly remembered I left some stuff halfway toward Donald's house, and I ran back toward my house. And lo and behold, who should I see as I approach our house than Chet and Jay standing in the front door. I immediately hid behind some bushes before they could see me, and it is obvious that they are waiting for me to come out. Whether or not this is a trap I don't know but I didn't take any chances. I went to Donald's house and learned that you (he was pointing to Donald) had left a few minutes before. I asked if he had any companions, his parents said that Andy and David accompanied you towards Tom's house. Well, the plan already is dead, and I suspect you two were already captured. I decided to team up with you, Angela, and somehow turn the tide. But when you arrived, you went immediately to Tom's house that there wasn't enough time to warn you. So I was left alone. I remained at Donald's house, and watched from a window your house and observe. I waited for something to happen, and to tell you the truth, I haven't got the slightest idea what to do next. I saw Chet and Jay arrive and I later saw Andrew, David and the twins leave. That's when I saw my chance, so I went here and found you. The rest is history! " Frank said.

"We'll, what do we do now?" Donald asked.

"I say we hunt them down and make them pay!!" Angela said.

"Where are they?" I asked Frank.

"They are looking for you, Frank." Donald replied.

"I think we should wait for them to arrive." I proposed.

"No! I've got a better idea." Angela suddenly said. She then dashed out of the room. We followed and we found her using the phone. When she hung up, she said "They haven't looked in my house yet. Let's go there and catch them there. We'll have total surprise! I know a short cut to my house that will take us there much faster than using the road. What say you?"

We were all impressed by her quick planning. But we have to move fast, or we might be too late. We took our backpacks filled with tying-up materials and went to Angela's house using the shortcut. We arrived there in no time and we entered through the back door.

We just arrived and barely had time to catch our breathe when we heard a knock on the door. Henry opened the door and let David and Jay in. We hid behind the door and immediately pounced on them. We had achieved a surprise so total that they were not able to fight back. Pretty soon, Angela and I had David pinned to the floor. "What the heck!..." David shouted.

"Don't blame me!" Henry said. "I told you Frank is here, and here he is!" Henry sarcastically said. Frank and Donald were on top of Jay. I pulled David's arms behind him, crossed his wrists, and Angela took a white cotton rope and wrapped it around his wrists vertically and horizontally before cinching it and knotting it off. As I said, Angela can ties mean knots, and the knots on David's wrists were no exception. I took a long piece of rope, and wrapped it around David's waist several times before I cinched it and knotted it off using a constrictor knot. I then tied the free ends of the rope to his wrists, pinning his wrists to his back. Frank and Donald did virtually the same thing to Jay's wrists and waist.

"What-.H-h-h-h-ow did-Frank, h-h-h-o-w-" David stammered, still confused as to what exactly happened.

"Oh shut up!" Angela said, then took off his shoes and socks, wadded his socks and shoved the sock up his mouth. I then wrapped duct tape over his mouth and around his head. He just mmmppphhheed and we just laughed. Jay was gagged with a clean handkerchief and his mouth duct taped. I then crossed David's ankles and tied it using white rope. I finished by tying his knees, while Angela tied his upper body, pinning his arms to his sides.
We then dragged him towards the living room and placed him on the couch. We laid him on his belly, and I took a short piece of rope, tied one end of it to his ankles, and the other end of it to his wrists. He was now in a hog-tie. Frank and Donald dragged Jay to the floor of the living room, behind the couch, so that he cannot be seen from the door, and hog-tied Jay. We then hid behind the door to wait the arrival of Andrew and Chester.
We have not long to wait. Andrew arrived a few minutes later, closely followed from behind by Chester. He knocked on the door and Henry opened the door. Henry let him in, and that's when we pounced.

We pounced a too early. For as soon as we grabbed my brother, he shouted, "Chet, it's a trap. Run Chet, run!" Chester, who was behind, saw what happened and as soon as he heard Andrew's shout, dashed away. We, for our part, reacted too slowly and Donald and Frank only gave chase when Chester was already far away.

But Andrew was doomed. Angela and I soon tackled Andrew, who kept fighting. He could easily take us individually, but when we were together, it was quite different. It was difficult, but we finally got him pinned to the floor on his stomach and we were finally able to pull his arms behind his back. As I held his arms, Angela wrapped white rope on his crossed wrists, palms out, several times vertically and horizontally then cinching it and knotting it off. She tied the knots expertly, and there was no way he could get out of that without help. We then tied rope around his waist ad connected that to his wrists, and tied his ankles, knees. I was also getting annoyed with his talking so I removed his shoes and socks and shoved his own socks into his mouth. I the duct taped his mouth to prevent him from spitting it out. We finished by putting him in a tight hog-tie.

Now that we have captured Andrew, Jay and David, the only thing we need to do is to capture Chester. Easier said than done. We have lost the element of surprise, and it would be very difficult then to catch him.

Did we catch Chester? More importantly, did we win the game? Read the next part and find out!

Tom Ford
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Friday, July 5th 2002 - 01:03:26 AM

Spring - 1966
The Last Game of Spring (Part III)

Last time, when Andrew and the others failed to capture Frank, they decided to find him. David and Chester walked Angela and me to Andrew's room, where we were tied up in a unique position. Andrew and Jay hog-tied Donald in my bed. They soon left us, and Frank then went in and untied us. We went to Angela's house, where we were able to capture David, Andrew and Jay. Chester, however, got away.

We had just finished hog-tying Andrew, when Frank and Donald returned. At first I was relieved to have them back, but I then noticed that they came back empty handed.

"Where's Chet?" Angela asked.

"He got away. He was too fast for us." Frank replied.

I don't blame them. Although not as physically strong his allies, he was one of the fastest boys around. Still, it's kinda funny. Our situations were reversed. A little while ago it is they who were on the verge of victory, yet have one missing which prevented them from one winning. Now it is us who has captured three out of four of our "enemies", and need only to capture one to win.

Still, Angela was boiling mad that Frank and Donald failed to catch Chester. She then went into a verbal harangue against the rest of us for botching her supposedly "brilliant" plan. We just listened, more amused than angry, until Frank put a stop to it.

"Hold it!" Frank said. "While we listen to your drivel, Chet is getting farther and farther away. So if you have nothing better to say, shut up!!"

That quieted her a bit. "I'm sorry if I lost my cool there. But - " Angela said.

"Look, if you don't have any new ideas, just shut up or we'll gag you!" Donald threatened.

"Okay. Here's my idea." Angela continued. "As I see it, you three could go now and look for Chet, or we could give Andy, Jay and David a little tickle torture before we look for him?"

We of course chose to tickle torture them first. We tickled them on the soles of the feet, on the stomach, on the ribs, on the sides and on the armpits. The just went crazy. They struggled, trying to avoid our fingers, but it was in vain. They had absolutely no chance and soon, they just laughed their heads off. They laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and shouted and shouted and shouted, which came through the gag as mmmmppphhhhhhssssss. They jerked so violently that David nearly fell off the couch. Fortunately for them, we (me, Donald and Frank at least) gave them breaks, while Angela seemed out of control. We reminded her of the rules, and with that, sobered up and gave them breaks.

We continued the torture for a good 20 minutes with 2-3 minute breaks. Still even with the breaks, their faces turned red, their eyes were on the verge of tears, and they were breathing heavily. They were covered with sweat and clearly are exhausted.

"I think that they've learned their lesson. Let's find Chet!" I said.

"Wait, a minute, what if he came back here while we're gone?" Donald asked.

"Don't worry. Henry and I can handle it!" Angela boasted.

"Are you sure" Frank asked.

"Sure I'm sure. Don't worry. We can handle it!" she replied.

"Okay, but promise that you won't tickle the prisoners while we're gone." I demanded. I just didn't trust her to keep control of herself, but I do trust that she will keep her word. Besides, we have Henry as our eyes and ears (well, sorta) if she did something stupid.

"Ah...Uh...I promise. I promise!" she said, although at first hesitantly.

We took some rope from our backpacks and stuffed it in our pockets. Frank also carried a roll of duct tape. It was now nine-thirty in the morning, and I realized that we've been playing for about three hours, with no end in sight. We left and began the search. Boy, was it difficult. Finding Chester is like finding a needle in a haystack. We split up to cover more ground, searched every backyard, asked every adult and child if they had seen him, combed through the local woods and in every conceivable place, and yet could not find him. We phoned Angela a couple of times to make sure he didn't beat us there, and Chester was not there. We left no stone unturned and we looked in every nook and cranny for sign of him. After one and a half hours, at 11:00 am, we gave up and met near the edge of town and discussed our efforts.

"Find anything?" I asked.

"Not a single soul knows where he is. At least that's what they tell me." Frank said.

"Well, I've been to my house, to Donald's house, to the woods, to David's house, and several of our friend's houses, but didn't find him. " I said.

"Well, maybe some of our friends are hiding him!" Donald added.

"Yea, plus he always seems to be a step ahead of us!" Frank remarked.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to go back and tell Angela the bad news. She'll have a fit when she hears this!" I added.

We all laughed. We started to walk towards Angela and Henry's house. At about a quarter past eleven, we passed by Chester and Jay's house.

"By the way, who checked that house?" I asked, pointing to their house.

"Frank did!" Donald said.

"What do you mean I did? I though you did it." Frank replied.

"No. I didn't check it. If it's not you, Frank, maybe it's you!" Donald said, pointing at me.

"No, I didn't check it. Damn it, that's why we can't find him. Nobody checked his house!!" I shouted.

"Then what are we waiting for. Let's check it now!" Frank suggested.

We came to the door and knocked. Mrs. Adams opened the door, and greeted us and let us in the house.

"Good morning, Mrs. Adams." I said. "Is Chet and Jay at home?" I asked.

"Jay's not here. He went out to play with his friends early this morning and hasn't returned. However, Chester's upstairs in his room. Oh! Chester, Tom, Frank and Donald are here." As she was talking to us, she saw Chester come down the stairs and called him.

Chester just looked us in the eye! He was scared. "Uh oh!" he said, then dashed toward the back door and outside. I then gave chase. When I reached the back yard, I saw Chester enter a hole in the fence and run into the street. As I said, Chester is one of the fastest boys around, yet I consider myself fast as he is. I ran into the street and chased him. I chased him on the street, on the front and back yards of various houses, through the local woods. Remember, it is half-past eleven in late spring, and the sun is up in a clear sky, so it is very hot. We ran around under the sun and I was soon covered with sweat. We ran, and though we soon were exhausted, we didn't give up. I decided to change my strategy. Running after him will get me nowhere, as we had seen. I soon took a short cut on the woods, and I waited. Soon I saw Chester running, and walking to rest. I hid behind a tree. Soon he ran past me, and I jumped on him. We were soon rolling on the forest floor each trying to gain advantage over the other but neither getting it. He was exhausted, but so was I. We soon were lying on the floor, panting and resting and just cooling out. We were covered with sweat. We rested for about ten minutes, laughing and just watching each other for sudden moves.

"So, are you going to come quietly?" I finally asked.

"Let's just say I won't go down without I fight!" Chester replied.

"You're making it hard for yourself!" I said.

"Well, I ain't gonna make it easy for you either." he replied.

"So that's how it's gonna be?"

"Yup!"

"What if I drag you from here to Angela's house?"

"You know you can't."

We continued to argue, talk, and laugh. It's true that I alone cannot bring him to Angela's house so we can win the game. I also am not strong enough to forcibly tie Chester up. The rules state that you must use force to do it, and we have done so in everyday. So I was stuck. Frank and Donald are nowhere in sight; we were too fast for them. Chester, though not as strong as the others, is capable of wrestling me. Fortunately, Frank and Donald finally caught up. It is 11:50 am.

"Finally, we found you. You shouldn't have run off like that. I had to explain to Mrs. Adams what had happened! Anyway, nice work. Looks like we've got victory in the bag!" Frank exclaimed.

"Damn!" Chester said, and stood up to run. I was able to catch him before he was able to run, and we wrestled on the ground, Chester trying to get away and I trying to hold him. As usual, nobody gained any advantage but with Frank and Donald around, it was different. Frank and Donald soon pulled Chester from the fray, and I took the rope from my pocket.

"Aw, do you guys have to tie me up?" Chester whined.

"That's the way the cookie crumbles!" Frank said. He and Donald then forced Chester's arms to his back, and crossed his wrists. I then wrapped the rope vertically then horizontally the cinching it and knotting it off. I placed the knots well out of reach of his fingers, and asked him to test it. He tested it and it held. I asked if it hurts, he said no. "Just don't march me in front of people. I mmmmpppphhhh!" I took a white clean handkerchief and inserted in his mouth while he was talking. Frank, who is still carried the duct tape, then duct taped his mouth.

"Don't worry, nobody but us we'll see you like this!" I assured him. I took Donald's rope and wrapped it around his waist and his wrists that had the effect of pinning Chester's wrists to the small of his back. Frank took out his rope and wrapped it around the upper body of Chester. Soon, he was all trussed up. We walked him past the woods to the streets. It is now noon and it is hot! We decided to walk him in the streets and to hell if anybody sees him tied up. Fortunately, nobody paid any attention to him. We reached Angela's house and what we saw shocked us.

Angela is lashed to the post in her living room. Her hands are tied behind her back, her mouth cleaved-gagged, and based on her bulging cheeks, her mouth was stuffed. I noticed that only one of her feet was barefoot (it was the left foot), and since I can't find the sock, I presumed that the stuffing used on her mouth was her sock fresh from her feet. (Yuck!!!) Her position is that she is sitting on the floor with her back resting on the pole. Miles of rope lashed her upper body to the post and I had difficulty seeing her shirt as it is almost covered with rope. Her ankles were crossed and tied with rope. When she saw us, she just mmmppphhh loudly. Standing beside her apparently guarding her is her little brother Henry. I can't understand what she is saying.

We barely had entered the house when Andrew, David and Jay attacked us. The fight is 3 against 3, and if you look at it, it would seem a fair fight. But you forget that Andrew and David are a little bit physically stronger than Frank, Donald and I. We were also so surprised at the recent developments that we didn't react quickly enough to be able to throw them back. So, I was soon pinned to the floor by Andrew, Frank by David and Donald by Jay. Added to that, Henry untied Chester, and we were now outnumbered four to three. That sealed our fate. Well, so much for our win.

"Hey! What the heck is going on?" I shouted. I of course already know what happened, but I'm still confused as to what exactly happened.

"You know what is going on here. Turnabout is fair play!" my brother proclaimed. He then pulled my arms behind my back. I tried to resist, but Chester helped him, and all resistance collapsed. Andrew then wrapped rope around my wrists, cinched it, then knotted it.. I don't know how he tied it, but it is snug, and not painful. I tested the ropes, and like all of my brothers knots, held. Meanwhile, Chester removed my shoes and socks, wadded one of the socks, and gave it to Andrew after he finished with my wrists.

"Oh no! Not my socks! It's disgummmmmmppphhhhh!" I was interrupted by my sock being shoved into my mouth. He then clamped his hand over my mouth to prevent me from spitting out my socks while Chester prepared the duct tape. Andrew suddenly released his hand over my mouth, but before I had a chance to spit out the disgusting socks, Chester sealed my mouth with duct tape. He then the tape around my head several times. I just mmmmpppphhhhh! My brother then wrapped rope around my waist and my wrists so that my wrists were pinned to my back.

They then dragged me to the post where Angela was lashed to. He made me sit down and lean on the post, so if you look at us from a certain perspective, we would look like we were tied back to back with a post in between. Andrew then took a piece of rope, inserted it from my back to the front in between my right arm and body at the armpits and inserted it from the front to the back in between my left arm and body at the armpits. He took the ends of the rope, wound it around the post, Angela and me, sometimes over my arms and body, sometimes under my arms and over my body, sometimes not over me at all, but it was wound a couple of dozen times. When Andrew was over, I was wrapped with much rope, and Angela was wrapped with more. He pulled the rope, making sure it was tight, the knotted it off at my stomach. I tested it, it was tight with no slack, and I could not move my upper body. I can shake my head and bend my knees, but that's about it. I couldn't move anything else. My wrists are useless because aside from being bound and pinned to my waist, it was trapped between my back and the post. But it was not painful and not uncomfortable. We just were not going anywhere. I just made myself as comfortable as possible, and to wait the inevitable tickle torture and for the game itself to end.

David tied Franks hands, wrists crossed, behind his back and removed his socks and shoes. As far as I can tell, he too was gagged with his own smelly socks and mouth duct taped. David then crossed his ankles and duct taped it. He also duct taped his knees. David then dragged Frank across the living room and sat on the chair. There, David inserted ropes through slots at the backrest of the chair, pinning Frank's wrists to the back of the chair. His upper body then was wound around the backrest of the chair, and when he was over, Frank is tightly pinned to the chair.

Donald was hog-tied in the floor, mouth stuffed also with his own socks, gagged with duct tape, by Jay. The hog-tie was tight, and was barely able to move.

After trussing us all up, they then drew back to admire their handiwork.
"Now what?" Jay asked.

"Let's invoke rule no. 3!" Andrew shouted. We groaned and were terrified with Andrew's suggestion. Rule no. 3 involves tickling.

Then without warning, they began their tickle offensive. They tickled me on my feet, my stomach, my sides, my ribs and my armpits. I went crazy. I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed my head off, which through my gag, came out as faint mmmmppphhhhssss. I jerked, struggled and tried to avoid fingers, but if you're in my bound and gagged position, it is generally useless. I just received the punishment. Fortunately, they gave me the usual 2-3 minute breaks so I can catch my breath. They continued this for half an hour. My face was red, my eyes on the verge of tears when they finally stopped. Then they left us for the customary 30 minutes.

I realized by that time that struggling will get me nowhere. I tried feeling for knots, but I felt none. Angela kept moving and struggling. Frank also struggled against the bonds, and so did Donald, but after fifteen minutes, all they did was exhaust themselves. I decided to think over what happened. It was obvious that Henry had a change of heart while we were away, and untied Andrew, Jay & David while Angela was not looking. Then they grabbed Angela and tied her to the pole. Then we arrived, and the rest is history.

They returned after 30 minutes and untied us. They proclaimed their 12th triumph over us, and we swore revenge. We congratulated ourselves for an extremely good game. This was the longest game up to that time, and each of us loved every minute of it, except maybe when they are being tickled. Angela in particular took her second consecutive defeat in good spirits, and that I think, increased her determination to win. But that doesn't end the matter.

It was past one when the game ended so we ate lunch at Angela's house prepared by Mrs. Dale. She had arrived twenty minutes before they untied us, and seems to consent as long as they untied us by lunch. It was a hearty meal, considering that we worked up an appetite following an extremely long game, with many bizarre twists and turns, which made it more enjoyable. We discussed the game while we ate, and each described what happened. It turned out that Chester fled to his house and then called Angela's house. If Angela would answer it, he would hung-up then redial hoping that Henry would answer. When Henry did answer, Chester bribed ($5) Henry to flip-flop. Henry accepted and apparently told Chester to wait for another call to indicate whether or not he succeeded. Chester was waiting for the return call when we found him and we chased him and caught him. Meanwhile, when Angela was in her room fixing herself and entrusting the care of the prisoners to Henry, Henry untied Andrew and the others, who pounced on Angela when she emerged from her room. The rest is history.

Still there are loose ends I want to find out. I later asked Barney how did he find out about our plan. He told me that Betty told him all about it. When I asked my sister about it, she said she didn't tell anyone but Barney and she was assured that Barney wouldn't tell. But Barney did tell, and our whole plan went up in smoke.

That game, which was the last game of that spring, was the longest up to that time. The games, which started when I annoyed my brother while he was watching TV, has escalated and involved more and more characters. Yet, even with the tight binding of some and the tickle torture, that each of us enjoyed the game, and each one of us would never back out of any game, and none of us ever did. All our games ended in victory for one side, and there was no draw, for each of us, even those who lost, finished what was started. We never left a game unfinished. Also a factor is our parents tolerant attitude towards these games. Because they themselves played as kids tie-up games, they seemed OK about it. In fact, in some cases they encouraged it and in one case, they participated.

Spring of 1966 is the beginning. It is a beginning of my tie-up adventures that would last many years, and would draw even more characters.

The End.

Tom Ford
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Friday, July 5th 2002 - 01:05:27 AM

Conclusion

Well, that was the last of our games that spring, but that doesn't mean that our tie-up games ended that spring. On the contrary, it continued with greater intensity, zeal and excitement into the summer, and it was up to that time, the most enjoyable summer I ever experienced.

I would like to thank Canuck for having these wonderful site. It is fun, appealing, and most of all, innocent games involving tie-up situations. I had been to other similar sites, but there is no other site like this. Canuck's site is four and a half years old and may it long endure. Because of this site, I can share my experiences with the world. Thank you Canuck!!!

I would like to thank Christ Crust, Dorain, cj, and several others for the nice and encouraging comments and for sticking up for me on several occasions in the past month. You guys were great help in encouraging me to post and I thank you for that. I hope you enjoyed my stories, as I enjoyed recounting them and typing and posting it.

To others who read my stories, thank you for taking the time to read my stories. I know they are long, some say extremely long, and I appreciate those who would read it.

Now that I finished with the spring games, I would rest before I would post my summer games. As I said, you probably won't hear from me for a couple of weeks after I post this message. To those of you who wanted to read more of my experiences, please be patient. I'll come back, that I guarantee. I love this site too much to leave it. But what I'm not sure of is when, so you may have a long wait or a short wait, depending on the circumstances. But one thing is clear, the summer stories would come within the year.

Now like the soldier of World War II, I'll just fade away!

Tom Ford
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic