Nick : 01 - Math Tie Ups (f+/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nick : 01 - Math Tie Ups (f+/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nick's stories
01 - Math Tie Ups
Story index at the bottom

By Nick

Saturday, July 6th 2002 - 08:05:00 PM

Math Tie Ups

My parents were going a way for the week so i was left home by my self for a week. it was around one in the afternoon when Amanda called me and asked me i could help her with her algebra, i agreed and she said that her sister would come pick me up. I asked why her sister would pick me up because, usually her mom would do, she said that her parents were out for the weekend.

I have known Amanda since i was six years old. My parents were friends and i met her through that. Ever since i was 12 i fell in love with Amanda more than just a friend, she was wicked hot (i'm from the east coast) and very funny. I never showed it because i was too embarrassed to.

Her sister came and we drove to her house. She said Amanda and her friends are upstairs. I went up their and they all had their math books open. I came in and they all were stuck on this one problem. So i helped them and we worked for about an 45 min when i started to get hungry so asked Amanda if i could go get something to eat. So me and her went down and she got me a bowl of chips and drink. I started to head for the stairs when she said that she did not want people eating in her room, so i sat down at the kitchen table. She went to the closet and got something and come in and sat next to me. I finished eating and got up i went and put my dishes in the sink.

I started to walk to the stairs when Amanda tackled me she tried to get my wrists together and tie them with the scarf, but i got away and got on top of her and started to tie her up with the scarf when she screamed for help. I quickly put my hand over her mouth, but her sister came running up from the basement and her three friends from her room. they found me on top of Amanda with her hands tied behind her back and me with my hand over her mouth. Her sister was not a big girl but she was quite strong and along with her two other friends they pined me down to the floor and held me there while Amanda was freed.

Amanda then and got as many things as she could find to tie me up with. her sister put a handkerchief in my mouth and put duck tape so i could not spit it out. First they put my hands straight up, Amanda tied my wrists very tightly together. Then she took the ends and wrapped them around my waist pining my wrists to my back. She took my elbows and she tied them together, took another rope and put it around my arms and chest. She then took another rope around my legs and tied them tightly, put a rope around my knees and thighs and took a rope and looped it below my ankle bonds and tied my it to my wrists bonds. She threw me on the sofa. Amanda started boasting that she was the best at tying up people. This was a mistake because her friends grabbed her a pined her down on the ground an said lets tie Nick and Amanda together.

They untied my hands and stood me up opposite Amanda. they told me to put my arms around Amanda. this got me very very excited, but i did not want to show it so i shook my head. They forced my arms around my arms around Amanda and her the same they held my hands together while they tied Amanda's arms around me very tightly then did the same to me. they then tied our waists together then our thighs and knees and ankles together. we were now looked in embrace and nothing we could do about it. I was was gagged and they did not have anything with which to gag Amanda with. They took off my gag and pushed our faces together so that we were kissing. Then they tired a scarf around our heads so that we could not "separate" from each other.

They took us up to Amanda's bed and laid us down on the bed with Amanda on top of me. They told us to have fun turned the lights off and shut the door. i started to struggle to get our lips apart but Amanda started to kiss me very passionately. I stopped trying to get loose and just enjoyed the situation i was in. We were tied up like that for about an hour. When they came in and untie us they took off the scarf so we could stop kissing, but we didn't stop so they left us there and we stayed for about another two hours. we finally stopped and told them to come and untie us.

Amanda and i have been together ever since and have enjoyed many other tie ups like this one and others.

Hope you enjoyed my story thanks for reading,

Nick