Nick : 02 - Self Tie Up That Turned Into Something Else (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nick : 02 - Self Tie Up That Turned Into Something Else (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nick's stories
02 - Self Tie Up That Turned Into Something Else
Story index at the bottom

By Nick

Sunday, July 7th 2002 - 01:06:31 PM

Self tie up

My parents were gone for the weekend and my older sister was sleeping over her friend's house, so I decided to see if I could tie myself up. First I tied my ankles, thighs and knees together. Then I tied my hands together with my black belt. I had practiced doing this and it takes me a while to get it just the way I want. I then put my legs through the loop I had made with my hands so my hands would go behind my back. I then sat down in my chair. This chair has a semi cycle back that is connected to piece of metal that connects to the actual chair part. I tried to force my arms around the back of the chair, but it was too wide.

I must of tried 5 times, but the 6th time I threw my arms down as hard as I could and it went under the semi circle. Now my wrists were wedged in btw the underside of the semi circle and the chair. I struggled as best I could but could not get out of the chair this was about 4 o'clock in the after noon and my sister wasn't going to be back until 9 o'clock the next morning. I had successfully tied my self to the chair with no chance of escaping. I would be stuck there for the next 18 hours if I could not get out

To be continued...

nick

--------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 7th 2002 - 08:56:55 PM

Self tie up part II (that led to something else)

As you recall I had tied my self to a chair with out any chance of getting out.

The phone rang and it was my girlfriend Amanda. I obviously could not answer it so I let the machine get it. She left a message saying that she had to return my history book and would bring it by even if I wasn't there.

My room is on the first floor so I moved my body forward to move the chair across the floor I got to the entrance way the door was and I waited for Amanda to show up to drop my book off at my house. The car pulled up and Amanda got the key in our hiding place near the pond as you come up our walk. She opened the door to find me tied to the chair. She looked very shocked, but amused at the same time.

"Your are pretty good at that" she said.

"Yeah, well, so good that I can't get out," I said with an attitude.

"Well aren't we in a bad mood" she said

"I vet been like this since 4 o'clock" I said, "untie me."

She did and she told me to come back with her to her house. We got in the car, but instead of heading to her house we went to her friend Margo's house.

"Amanda you're at the wrong house'

"I know, I thought we could have a little fun"

Amanda knocked on the door and Margo answered the door. We went inside and went into the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Hey lets watch a movie," Margo suggested. "How about the Matrix?"

All three of were big Matrix fans, but I knew that The Wachowski bros had made a movie before that called Bound.

Amanda and me went out to rent the movie and came back and we watched it. The movie starts with a girl (Gina Gershon) tied up in the closet. The movie finished.

"Hey Nick let us tie you up" Amanda suggests.

I had already been tied up once before that day, by, myself, and I did not feel like it at the time. But they didn't care they jumped me and pinned my arms behind my back and I struggled and wrestled Amanda to the ground, but then Margo's brother, John (21), came home.

"Help us tie Nick up" Margo yelled.

John came and got me off of Amanda and pinned me to the floor with the help of Margo. Amanda went and got some rope and what ever else she could find. Margo had her hand over my mouth and Amanda put two socks in my mouth (clean ones because after all she loved me). Amanda proceeded to put two pieces of duck tape around my mouth.

Margo's dad was a cop and he had handcuffs up in his room. Margo ran and got them while Margo's brother held me down and Amanda tied my ankles, thighs and calves together. Amanda was very fast, but precise. The bounds were very tight. Margo came back with the handcuffs and put the around my wrists in front of me then they tied them together with roe and then with duck tape.

The phone rang and it was a friend of John's.

"That was Mike and me and him are going to go to a movie," John said.

"We can handle it form here," Margo said

John left and I was now alone with my two captors.

"What should we do with him," Margo asked.

"Lets tie him to that pole over there," Amanda said pointing to a support beam in Margo's living room.

They dragged me over to the pole and lifted my arms up and put wrists against the pole and wrapped duck tape around my wrist binding it to the pole then the wrapped and wicked long piece of rope around my chest. They stood back to admire their captive.

"Remember that time when we tied you (referring to Amanda) and Nick together so that you were forced to kiss" Margo said.

"Yeah, that was the best time I ever had," Amanda, said walking over to me, 'being tied up to you was the best time we ever had, wasn't it Nick."

All I could do was nod my head and say mom, through my gag.

"Good" Amanda said.

"Should we do with him now?" Margo asked

"Lets tickle him" Amanda said

My eyes widened and I tried to shake my body, yeah like that was going to work. I tried to scream but all that was heard were mmmmmpppphhhhs. They came over and started tickling me and I started to laugh, but not really, all it was mmmppphhh. This went on for about 10 minutes until they got bored and decided what to do with their captive.

"We could tie you two together like we did last time," Margo suggested.

"No, let tie him up in girl's cloths"

To be continued...

Nick

-----------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 11th 2002 - 10:19:45 PM

Self tie up (that turned into something else) part iii

As you guys remember I was tied up and Amanda and Margo wanted to tie me up in girls cloths.
I was very reluctant to this suggestion because a guy in sexy girls cloths did not appeal to me very much.

They took off the gag.

"Nick, you can do this the easy way or the hard way," Margo said.

This basically meant I had no choice. But I had this plan going on in my head that if I could get them to untie me then I could probably take both of them down and tie them up. Then John, Margo's brother came through the door.

"Hey John," Margo said, "Help up us tie Nick in girls cloths, before you go back out."

Crap there goes my plan. "Look that really isn't a good idea", I complained," I can't fit in your cloths anyway."

"Oh will make them fit" Margo said.

"How?" I asked

"Just you wait." Margo said

This may sound strange, I don't know, but John said that it was kinda fun being tied up in girl's cloths.

"Just try it and you'll save your self a lot of tickling" John said jokingly, but he was right it was going to happen. I was still reluctant to do it, but then Amanda untied my hands from above the pole and untied me so I could walk and she said in a sexxxy way,

"Nick will do it wont you?"

This was really weird, but then again I could never resist that voice from Amanda.

"John bring him up stairs" Margo commanded. She always seemed to order her brother around when she really wanted to.

"No, No I'll go" I said looking away from Amanda. She had winked at me, which usually meant that I was going to get rewarded for doing what she wanted.

We went up stairs and John left.

Now I should tell you that Margo is not fat, but she is not as skinny as my girl, Amanda is. I kept asking my self how the hell I agreed to do this. They gave me these nylon things a miny black skirt I guess and a red puffy shirt (hey that's what it was. It was red and, well, kind of... puffy.) I went into the bathroom to change and when I came out I refused to look at my self in the mirror.

"Hey!" Amanda said, "You need make up."

"Oh no, no make up!!" I said

"Please Nick" Amanda said in that sexxy way that was starting to annoy me, but I kept telling my self, reward, reward, and reward.

"FINE!!" I said

"Good"

We went into the bathroom. She put this wet shine lipstick on me and some black stuff that went into my eyelashes. Then some powdery stuff that made me sneeze. Finally she was satisfied as she kissed me and winked.

"Is that all" I said getting a little annoyed.

"Yep" Amanda said.

"Good"

"Ok" Margo said, "sit on the bed"

Now let me remind you I aim wearing a mini skirt and nylons (that are as uncomfortable as HELL) that as soon as I sat down the skirt that came to about 4in. above my knees then went to about mid-thigh. I quickly closed my legs.

"ok Nick" Margo said in a deliberate sort of way," are you ready.

"Yeah, I guess"

Amanda crossed my wrists and tied them around my back and then wrapped a rope around my waist and my wrists so that they were in the small of my back then cinched it off and tied the not so I couldn't get at them. Margo tied my ankles, calves and thighs right below the hem of the skirt. The then laid me on the bed on my stomache. Then the took a rope and tied it around the rope that was holding my wrists together and brought it back to my ankles for a very interesting hog tie. It was tight, but it didn't hurt.

"Ok Nick, if you can get out of this then you can get out of the girls cloths, but if you cant then we get to leave you like this for two hours." Margo said.

It was around 8:30pm and I knew I could not get out of this, but I tried any way. No success. I did not want to stay in these girls' cloths, but I had no choice really.

Margo and Amanda left and I struggled as much as I could, but could not get out. To and a half hours past, but they did not come back...

To be Continued...

Nick