Sharon : 01 - My sister and her friend kidnapped me (ff/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Sharon : 01 - My sister and her friend kidnapped me (ff/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Sharon's stories
01 - My sister and her friend kidnapped me
Story index at the bottom

By Sharon

Thursday, July 11th 2002 - 01:19:28 PM

Hi my name is Sharon. I just found this site and think it is great. I am 15 and have been playing tie up's with my sister Becky (17) for the last 5 years.

Since she is older she is the one who actually started it by tieing me up. While I have been known to get her once or twice she is the one who does most of the tieing. Now that it is summer and school is closed we are left at home just the two of us all day while our parents go to work. We stay in touch by phone and we have the lady next door if there is an emergency. This gives us several hours a day for tie up's if we want.

Last Friday was an especially long day since my parents had plans to go out after work they would be gone all day from 7:30 in the morning until quite late at night. My mother had given us money to order dinner in and given Becky permission to have her friend cathy (16) over if she wanted. Mom likes Cathy because she is always getting good grades and has a part time job . Real responsable she says. Shortly after our parents left the house I heard Becky on the phone. A short time later the bell rang , it was Cathy. She had a rather large back pack with her. I asked her if she was planing to move in. She answered "sort of" hahaha. She and Becky went off to the basement rec room and I sat down to eat some breakfast.

A little while later they came back up stairs . They were giggling .

"You guys step on a feather"? I asked jokingly.

Then all of a sudden Becky came up behind me and put her arms around my chest under my arms and lifted me out of my chair. Hey! I yelled "Whats the big idea"? I knew what was happening but I asked anyway.

"Shut up!" she barked as she pushed me forward onto the table.

Cathy came up a length of rope and pulled my arms behind me tieing my wrists together. Becky grabbed the back of my sleeveless top and directed me toward the stairs. I was taken down the steps into the rec room.

They led me into the center of the room where they retied my hands in front of me. Becky had me sit down on the floor with my back against a support post. She pulled my arms up over my head and fastened my wrists to a hook in the post. Cathy took more rope out of her pack and tied it around my waist cinching me tight against the post. Becky told Cathy to take my shoes and socks off before she left the room. Cathy set about doing as Becky had asked . As soon as my feet were bare, Becky showed up with a 3ft long pole. They then worked together to to tie my ankles to the ends of the pole. They seemed to really know what they were doing. They used soft cotton ropes to wrap around my ankles several times. Then they rested the pole on the tops if my ankles positioning my feet as wide as possible at each end. When they were finished they tied a longer rope to the middle of the pole the loose end was looped through a hook up above. On Beckys signal Cathy pulled on the rope. As she did the pole lifted my feet up off the floor. When she stopped my legs were lifted up with only my butt left on the floor, my feet suspended under the bar bt the ankles. They stepped back for a moment to admire their handywork. Good work Cathy said, Now what? Becky came up with a role of black duct tape. She tore of several long pieces and taped my mouth shut. Well Becky said I guess there is nothing to do now but torture her! They both laughed. I wasn't really worried I knew all that ment was tickling but given how ticklish I am I really should have been afraid.

They each took their positions on either end of the pole. On the count of three they dug into my soles with their fingers. They tickled and tickled for what seemed like forever. I went nuts laughting and MMMMMMMMing under my tape gag. They continued the tickling for about five minuets before giving me a two min rest. Then the torture continued for another five minuets. This went on with breaks for about a half hour.

After I had a chance to catch my breath Becky came over and bent down beside me. "OK here's the deal. You are our prisoner for the day. We plan to tie you in different positions and experiment with different tortures . Now you can cooperate with us or not but things will go a lot easier on you if you do. "Yeah" Cathy said with an evil grin as she gave my little toe a twist. Becky got up and reached behind me. She showed me a two piece bathing suit. If we untie you you have to promise to change into this suit and let us tie you up again. You can either agree now or we can torture you until you do". I knew she ment it so I shook my head in agreement. "Good girl" Cathy said. as she lowered my feet to the ground. As she freed my ankles Becky removed my gag and untied my wrists. They helped me to my feet and led me to the powder room to change. I removed my clothes and put on the blue and green bikini with strapless top. I really couldn't be wearing less. When I stepped out Cathy handed me some rubberbands and told me to tie my shoulder length brown hair back into a poney tail.

They led me out the sliding glass doors into the garden . The space is surrounded by trees and a tall fence so there is plenty of privacy. I was led over to the picnic table and told to hop up. I did so laying on my back.They placed my arms at my sides and went about securing my wrists and arms above and below the shoulders. They used plastic zip straps lacing them through the slats on the table. Positioning my heels on the edge of the table they secured my ankles and legs above and below the knee in the same fashion.

I know this may sound strange but I was actually starting to enjoy myself until Becky came up with a piece of cloth to gag me with. Oh do you have to??? I whined. YES! We are going to be torturing you at times and we don't want to alert the neighbors!! We all laughed and I opened my mouth to accept the gag between my teeth. She tied it on tight and I lay there helpless.

They began to talk between themselves. Becky asked Cathy what she thought about a blindfold. Becky thought it would add some suspense Cathy argued that it might be exciting for me to be able to see them preparing my tortures. Much to my delight Cathy won the argument. No blindfold!

I was left alone for a few minutes. When they returned they had a silver kitchen bowl. They each held up a pair of tongs and explained that we were going to start with some ice torture. "Great" I thought. Now I was gonna get cold and wet! But on a 90 degree day thats not torture.

They each started with a piece of ice in their tongs. Becky began to slowly drag the ice over my stomach why Cathy applied the ice to my feet. It was really cold at first. I jolted and gave out a few moans. They laughed with pleasure and continued to diligently the torture. They kept this up until they had each melted 5 or six cubes each on my stomach thighs, legs and feet. They also shoves a few cubes down my top. That was COLD!!

After that I was given a break while I dried off. They returned with some body lotion. They said that I needed to be sensitized. They set about applying the lotion to all the exposed parts of my body. The lotion was cool and it smelled like roses. When they were finished I was glistining from head to toe.

At this point I was actually feeling pretty good. I began to drift off for a second but was quickly brought back to reality by the sight of the two of them standing silently at the foot of the table. What got my attention was the fact that they were both smiling and holding a single wooden tooth pic. The fat kind that are rounded on one end and flat on the other. Cathy spoke to inform me that while I had been tickle tortured before , now I was going to be prickle-tortured! They gave each other a nod and went to work. Starting with my feet they gently "prickeed-tickled my now super sensitive feet. I didn't really hurt but it didn't really tickle either. It mostly pricked and was maddening!

They continued to prickle torture my feet legs thighs arms and stomach for about a half hour. When they finally stoped I had little red striped all over me. They gave me a second rub down which was vary soothing. The red marks cleared up soon after that.

By this time they figured I had been in this position long enough. They cut me loose and sat me up on the edge of the table. My hands were looseley tied behind me and my gag was removed so I could drink.

While I rested Cathy stood guard while Becky gathered some things. I say her throw a rope over a tree limb in the middle of the yard. What now I thought and I soon found out.

Cathy re-tied my hands in front of me and led me over to where becky was. My wrists were tied to the rope above and I was pulled up till I was on my tip toes. Ohhh this is so good! Becky said. and poled me in the ribs. Now no noise or we will have to gag you. She said. I was left to totter around tip toe for about ten minuets. My arms were starting to get real tired when Cathy came over and offered to help me out. She took several stones from the garden and placed them under my feet. They were pretty uncomfortable but it was better then before.

After leaving me that way for about fifteen minutes they came over and started tickling my ribs sides and stomach. I laughed until I was in tears. Finally they cut me down. They figured that I had been tortured enough but decided to leave me in bondage until dinner time.

Sharon