AshleyB : 01 - My Brother's Bad Day (fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

AshleyB : 01 - My Brother's Bad Day (fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

AshleyB's stories
01 - My Brother's Bad Day
Story index at the bottom

By AshleyB

Friday, July 12th 2002 - 05:22:54 PM

My Brother's Bad Day

After reading some of the stories here I figured I should tell you what I did to my brother a few weeks ago. First I should tell you that I am 16 and he (Albert) is 13.

A few Saturdays ago our parents went out shopping. They had plans to go visit our aunt after that so they would be gone until evening. Since I turned 16 they were fine about leaving me and Albert home with me in charge. I had known of my parents plans all week so I had plenty of time to plan. I had worked out all the details with my friends Liz and Tammy (both my age) and both in on what I had planed for Albert.

As soon as our parents left the house I called Liz. Coast is clear I told her and she said she would be right over. Liz and Tammy live only a few blocks away so they met and both showed up about fifteen minutes later. When they showed up at the door they had the toat bag with all the supplies we had collected and had stashed at Tammy's house.

Albert was still hanging out in his robe in front of the TV. I invited them in and we went down to the basement to get ready.

I should mention that Liz is my age and Tammy is a year younger and they both love to help me find ways to torment my brother. What we came up with this time is a real winner.

We got everything ready then we went upstairs to find him still sprawled out in front of the TV. With out saying a word I jumped on his back.

"Hey what gives"? he shouted.

I quickly pulled his arms behind him while Liz wound duct tape around his wrists.

"Whats the big idea?"

Then I reached around and placed my hand over his mouth.

"Now shut up and listen", I said. "You are being kidnapped. It's three against one and you are already helpless. Give us any trouble and you will wish I was an only child. Understand?"

He couldn't answer but he shook his head yes.

"OK", I told him, " I am going to take my hand away and you dont say a word!!"

Again he shook his head. Liz tore off more tape and I covered his mouth. I got up and pulled him to his feet. I spun him around a few times and then we led him down stairs.

The basement is not totally finished. The rec room is done but the laundry room and the work room is unfinished. We had decided to use the work room for today's fun. We led him inside where we had opened up an canvas army cot and set it up on a couple of milk crates.

"Now we are going to untie your wrists , remember don't get cute!"

MmmmMmmmm! With the three of us on him I used a pin knife to cut the tape but I continued to hold his wrists. At the same time the other girls quickly pulled his robe off over his shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Now he was wearing only some dorkey boxers. Still holding his arms we forced him up and onto the cot. We used more tape to secure his arms to the wooden frame of the cot. We taped his wrists, above and below the elbows and just below the pits. We used more tape to bind his legs together above and below the knees and at the ankles. We used real long strips of tape that went across his bare chest and around under the cot. It was Liz's idea to do the same with tape across his mouth and forehead. Now he was taped down good but we were only getting started.

Next we brought out the rolls of plastic wrap. We started at his shoulders and wound it tightly around him and under the cot until we reached his ankles. After some discussion we decided not to cover his feet so we could tickle him later on.

Once we had our package wrapped Tammy got her camera and took several "insurance photos". that would end up all over school if he ever said a word about any of this. He understood that he was at our mercy and besides I think the little jerk was actually enjoying it.

With our work done we went up stairs to get some sodas and gloat over our victory. We didn't want to leave him alone to long in case he started to overheat. When we went back we could see he had been trying to free himself with no success. We then decided to take turns torturing his feet with our finger nails and some paint brushes we found on the work bench. He's is very ticklish so he really suffered through our fun!

We made him promise to never tell what we had done to him before we unpealed him and set him free.

We had tons of fun and hope to come up with more fun ways to torture my brother real soon.

AshleyB