Tom Ford : 29 - Angela's Fury (ffm/m+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom Ford : 29 - Angela's Fury (ffm/m+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom Ford's stories
29 - Angela's Fury
Story index at the bottom

By Tom Ford

Friday, August 9th 2002 - 02:52:11 AM

Summer - 1966
Angela's Fury

Last time, Andrew and David - but without Robert and Jerry - attacked all of us while we were still in bed. They succeeded brilliantly, but they lost when Betty freed us and we were able to attack them. We then waited for Robert and Jerry to arrive, and we captured them when they did.

After the game, Dad and Uncle Richard invited all of us to a boat trip. All the girls, our Moms included, declined, for they see this as just another boy's adventure, while all (well at least most) of the boys accepted. So Andrew, David, Frank, Henry, Donald, Robert, Jerry and I accepted. Barney, John, Harvey, Ben and Lawrence also wanted to come, but their mothers forbade them to go along because they were too young. So Dad, Uncle Richard, and eight of us boys went on the boat. The boat is like a tugboat, small, powerful, and fast. It also serves as a fishing vessel, and my Dad, my Uncle and their friends fished here a couple of times before and since.

We reached the island at about 10:30 in the morning. We spent the morning exploring the island, and for lunch, we ate sandwiches prepared by our Moms for our journey. The island I will describe on later adventures, for we did not play any game on that island that day. We spent the afternoon swimming. All of us brought either swimming trunks, or extra shorts, for it was understood among us boys that there would be swimming in the island.

We returned home about 3:00 PM. Our Dads then left us on our own devices, and we played much as a result. Donald quickly went home, but I, like the rest of us, were no eager to go to the house when there is so much to do outside. Andrew and David decided to accompany Donald home to help him with whatever he needs to accomplish so he can join us as soon as possible. Frank and Robert decided to take a walk and explore the farm further, while Jerry, Henry and I waited at the edge of the lake, throwing stones at it and just telling stories.

It's about 4:00 PM when they we had noticed that they had not returned. It only takes ten minutes to walk from the edge of the lake to the house. What's keeping them? I asked myself. Jerry was not as bothered as I am about it, and just to allay me, agreed to come back home with me. Of course there is a .001% chance that something bad has happened. But really, we were just impatient for them to return and we decided to fetch them back.

"Maybe you have some secret plan to tie us all up!" Henry joked.

"If we had, then I don't know about it!" Jerry shot back.

"They're probably hiding behind the door, ready to pouce on me the moment I enter!" I said in mock fear.

"Maybe. Well, if that's the case, then I've got nothing to fear!" Jerry proclaimed.

It makes some sense. Donald going home to do something probably has a ring of truth in it, but Andrew and David coming along to help him and one hour later they disappeared? Come on! How obvious can you get?

When we arrived at the house, I hesitated going in first because I fear a trap. So I insisted on Jerry coming in first, who gladly agreed. But there is a pleasant surprise waiting for me. As soon as Jerry stepped in the house, he was tackled by Donald and Angela. I was at first stunned at what happened, but once I got over it, I quickly joined in and soon, Jerry, thoroughly surprised, wasn't able to fight back. He soon surrendered, and Angela pulled his arms behind him and tied it firmly.

"What took you so long? Poor Andy and David been tied up nearly one hour now just waiting for you!" Angela wickedly remarked.

"You mean you have Andrew and David all tied up! So that's why he hasn't showed up. Damn! I thought it is they who has trapped you and Donald." Jerry replied with mixed emotions.

"Where did you hide Andrew and David?" Henry asked, who just watched with amusement the entire process.

"Andy is in the attic, and David is in the basement. That's just to make sure they don't help each other. Not that it matters anyway!" Angela replied.

"And who's guarding them?" I asked.

"Oh, Betty's guarding Andrew, and Maggie's guarding David. So they haven't a prayer of escaping!" Angela cheerily replied.

"But what about mmmmppppphhhhh!" Angela, in an all too familiar scene, gagged Jerry using a sock she had procured from her pocket and Donald duct taped him.

"Sorry Jerry, you're starting to annoy me! Now, march!!" Angela commanded with a force that left us now choice but to follow. Donald seemed to be controlled by Angela, and as for me, what could I do but follow? She obviously planned this with Donald, and she controls this specific game. How will she conduct it? I don't know, but it makes the game more thrilling. Especially since you're on the winning side this time. I've spent far too many times being on the receiving end that I temporarily forgot the feeling of taking the offensive! Finally, we can win.

Anyway, Angela decided to take Jerry to the basement. When we arrived, we saw that David is sitting on a post, his back leaning to it. His hands were tied behind his back at the wrists with duct tape. But his wrists were not tied around the pole. Instead, his hand were tied behind his back with his wrists pinned to his back by another rope. He was pinned to the pole by clothesline wound around him and the pole. His mouth is gagged by a thick cloth covering his mouth, or rather cleave-gagging him and it is tightly knotted at the back. His feet is barefoot, and nearby are is his shoes. One of the shoe has his one of his socks neatly tucked inside, the other shoe was empty. It was pretty obvious where the other sock went. His ankles are crossed, tied with a long piece of torn cloth. His face is red, and sweaty and his hair is dishevelled. His eyes seemed to convey a mixture of defiance, pleading and suffering. Beside him are feathers, ballpens without ink, paint brushes, and other tickling instruments. By all indications they had been used, and it has an effect of making a finger tickle ten times more effective.

Standing over, watching him, standing with glee as we entered, is my cousin Margaret, or as we all call her, Maggie. She was Donald's younger sister. She has blond hair and blue eyes. She is, at that time, the same height as Angela. She is, like Betty and Henry, eight years old, hence disqualified from becoming fully involved in our games by virtue of her age. She, of course, knew of our games, but this is the first time she was involved in any way.

"How's David?" I asked.

"He's fine!" Maggie replied.

"Did he try anything?" Henry asked.

"Are you kidding me? Yea, he was able to make the bindings mysteriously disappear but I was able to put it back on him! Of course he did not! How many bound and gagged boys are able try anything, if at all!" Maggie shot back.

I removed David's gag to inquire whether he was all right. Immediately after removing the gag, David cursed, swore, delivered frightful invectives, insults, and harangued us all. After listening to two minutes of it, which was both frightening and amusing, I grew tired of all his drivel and inserted back his sock into his mouth.

"Now, I'm going to remove your gag again, but you have to promise not to shout or curse, okay?" I asked.

He nodded.

So I removed the gag, and he was more quiet than before.

"I'm going to get all of you for this!" He slowly, but seriously said, in a way in which cut the listener directly.

"Ohhhhh! I'm scared!!!" I heard both girls exclaim after hearing David's threat!

"Oh shut up!" I angrily told the girls.

"Now, are you all right?" I asked Donald.

"Yea! Although that cousin of yours tickled worst than hell!" David replied!

"Yea. You were like a little baby when you were tickled!" Maggie teased.

"Oh shucks! Just gag him back, Tom! He's getting annoying!" Angela said.

"If you're going to gag me, then at least give me a drink. My mouth is dry from chewing that awful sock!" David requested. I looked to Angela for approval, and she finally said, O.K. I then took the sock and shoved it up his mouth. I then told Henry to get a glass of water, which he promptly did. I took out the gag and gave him his drink. After gulping down the water, he said thanks, and I inserted back the sock, and wrapped duct tape around his head.

"Hold it right there, mister!" I heard Angela shout. She did it in such a way to frighten anybody who hears it, for it certainly did frighten me. She was shouting at Jerry, who was able to walk quietly to the basement door, which we left open, while our undivided attention is at David. Only when Jerry reached the door did we notice him, and Angela shouted, frightening us all. It only stopped him for a second, for Jerry then made a desperate bid to escape. He run away to the living room while Donald and I, after dilly-dallying for a few precious moments, went after him after being encouraged (more like ordered) by Angela. So we chased him. We thought it was a piece of cake, but it was more difficult than we thought. We went to the living room, and found no one. We went to the kitchen, the dining area and the found nothing. We finally found him in the rec room, still bound and gagged, with scissors in his hands, trying to cut the ropes around his wrists. He hasn't made any progress, for we appeared too soon for him to have any time to work the ropes.

"You shouldn't have done that! Now you'll really suffer!" I said.

"Yup! Angela will make sure of that!" Donald laughed. Jerry just sighed, and seemed to accept his fate. But he then made a mad dash to the door, but Donald quickly blocked him, and we caught him. With that, we took away his scissors and led him back to the basement.

"You'll regret trying to escape!" Angela threatened. She told us to place him in the fold-out bed, and Donald and I dragged Jerry there. Angela then directed to us how to tie him. Although we were a irritated from taking orders from her, we nonetheless followed her directions. We took tied his wrists to his back by wrapping rope around his waist and knotting it off to his wrists, then we removed his shoes and socks and hog-tied him. Angela made sure that this was the tightest and strictest hog-tie we can do. Jerry was not flexible, so it put the greatest strain on him when we hog-tied him to a point where his fingers could touch his ankles. It could show through his face that he was in pain. Angela then removed his gagged and asked him if he was still alright.

"Do you have to make so tight!" Jerry asked.

"Maybe. But does it hurt?" Angela asked.

"No, but it sure is tight. Could you loosen it a bit? I mean the mmmppphhh!" Angela shoved the sock back at his mouth.

"Well, since it doesn't hurt, then I won't do it. Enjoy!" Angela wickedly said, then made a sinister laugh. Jerry then mmmppphhheeed a lot, tossing and struggling, his eyes showing anger (more like annoyance). Angela and the rest of us just laughed at his predicament. We then decided to leave the basement, and leave to David and Jerry to Maggie's care, who was more than eager to oblige.

We went to the the first floor, then the second floor, then the third and finally, the attic. The attic is like an ordinary attic. It has many cobwebs, and the floor is covered with dust. There is a dusty old sofa and a fold-out bed on one corner. On the bed is boxes and boxes filled with discarded things. It is still bright, even if the lights are off, for the sunlight penetrates through the huge glass window at the west end of the attic. There are old pictures, of Dad and Uncle Richard when they were just kids, of grandpa when he was young, and great-grandpa when he was young. There are many old things that belong to our parents and grandparents and greatgrandparents in the attic. The floor is made of wood, and there are huge rats that occasionally run, which always scares the girls.

What I saw absolutely shocked me! Andrew wrists are tied behind his back and secured to his waist. He was gagged with a thick white cloth and a scarf. He was partially suspended up-side-down, meaning his legs up to his bottom are suspended in the air, held up by a rope which was tied to a hook in the ceiling, while his back is resting on the dusty floor. His white shirt is absolutely dirty, for being mopped to the dusty attic floor is not the best way to keep clean. His hair, especially at he back of his head, is dirty with dust, and it was only partially concealed by the color of his hair, which is black. His arms are just as filthy. I shudder to think what Andrew has been through at the past hour at the hands of Angela, but knowing my older brother, know he could easily take it all. What I fear is his revenge on us, since Angela escalated the game, there would be no stopping him from doing the same to us when he attacks us successfully. I know he can take it, in fact, he might even boast about it, but I hate to take his place, and that is my biggest fear. I looked at Andrew's face. His face, like David, is red, and covered with sweat. His gray eyes shows absolute defiance, and it is clear that all the torture has not broken him one bit. That is what I admired and fear about him. He looked at me, and if looks could kill, I could have died a thousand times. His feet was also barefoot, although, curiously, it is clean in contrast to the rest of his body.

Beside him, standing over him, making fun of him is my sister Betty. Betty's bare feet is filthy, covered with dust. Her legs too, were just as filthy. She wore a pink skirt that reaches to her shin at just above her ankles, and a loose white blouse. Like my brother, her clothes are filthy. Mom is gonna have a fit when she sees both of them! Her blouse looks more like gray than white, and her pink skirt is just as dirty. Her face was just as dirty, even with the broad smile she gave us when we entered. Her long blond hair, gathered in a ponytail and reaching to the middle of her back, is also covered with dust.

"How's Andy?" Angela asked.

"OH Andrew's fine! In fact he gave me absolutely no trouble at all!" Betty answered.

"Now Andy, Jerry's caught and it's just a matter of time till we catch Robert! Now be good!" Angela said. Andrew gave my her and all of us an icy look. And he hates to be called Andy, and Angela calls him that just to get under his skin. But curiously, only she calls my brother Andy. The rest of us, including Betty, and Maggie and of course me and the rest of the boys, call him Andrew.

I told Henry to get a glass of water, and told Donald to remove his gag to ask him a few questions. Donald look to Angela as if he needs her approval, which she gave by nodding, and he removed his gag. I expected him to curse and hurl invectives like David, so I braced myself for a verbal onslaught, especially since his condition is much, much worst than David. Surprisingly, he was calm for a boy in his situation.

"Are you alright?" I asked my brother.

"Sure, I'm O.K. But be warned, since you escalated this game, you can expect far worst that we've been giving you this past games!” Andrew warned, which send shivers throughout my spine. Andrew is not one who makes idle threats. When he makes a threat, he usually is able to carry out. But I tried to bring out a false sense of courage.

"Oh yeah! Well you couldn't do anything now, could you?" I answered back. Andrew just smiled, then laughed. What a nerve for somebody whose half his body is suspended in the air.

"We'll see who makes the final laugh!" I replied and was about to gag him back when Henry returned with the glass of water. Now a problem developed. How can he drink in his situation. So I decided just not to give him the water. So I shoved the sock back to his mouth and wrapped the cloth around his mouth. Angela then tickled him on his feet and Betty tickled him on his stomach and ribs, which caused him to shriek, shout, and laugh like hell, which of course came out as mmmmppppphhhhhssss. He struggled as much as he could on his half-suspended situation, it merely succeeded in further dirtying him. Us boys just watched. They stopped after two minutes, and we left him alone with Betty to guard him. Henry, Donald and I went down first, and Angela followed later. We then waited for the finale: the capture of Robert with the help of Frank, who, as you remember, went to explore the farm.

We went to the living room to wait for Frank and Robert. While we were waiting, Angela and Donald told us what had happened.

"As you know, we won the last game. But I was not satisfied." Angela began. "The last game was a game that they started on their own terms, and the only reason we won is that Betty was able to untie us. Now I wanted to attack, and so decided to proceed. However, you boys were so eager to go boating that I wasn't able to have the chance to talk to you! Before you left for your boating trip, I managed to run into Donald.

" "How long before you return?" I asked".

" "Probably in the middle of the afternoon. Why?" Donald asked." We all looked at Donald, who just nodded and concurred with Angela. Angela continued the narrative.

" "Just meet me here at about three o'clock. I have a plan." I told Donald. So I decided""

"Donald, why the hell didn't you tell us that Angela is up to something!" I shouted when I learned that Donald knew all about it.

"I forgot. We were having so much fun that I totally forgot all about it while we were boating and on the island. I just remembered it when we returned, and I forgot to tell you even then!" Donald explained. Although he was probably telling the truth, he was not that convincing at that time. But, I let the matter drop.

"Anyway, I went back home trying to remember what to do. As you know, David and Andrew went home with me to help with what I was suppose to do." Donald continued. "When I arrived, I was immediately greeted by Angela who immediately dragged me to the rec room. She then reminded me of the meeting I am suppose to have with her.

" "So that's what I am supposed to do. Okay, what do I have to do!" I asked."

" "Look, I have Betty and Maggie to help us. Your Moms and the others are at town. Anyway, since Andy and David is here, it is much easier. All we have to do is figure out how to separated those two." Angela said."

"Well, as it turned out, it is much easier done than said. Andrew immediately went and watched TV in the living room, while David went upstairs. I told that to Angela, who agreed to grab Andrew first. So Angela, Betty, Maggie and I quietly sneaked toward Andrew, who was too busy sitting in the couch watching TV to notice us. So we pounced. Andrew was completely surprised, and we gained the advantage. Angela immediately clamped her mouth to Andrew's mouth to prevent him from shouting and warning David. He struggled, but there's no chance he can win against us. However, he persisted until Betty gave him a slight tickle on his side. We then flipped him over so he lie on his stomach, and we pulled his arms behind his back. Then we securely tied him - both his hands and feet." Donald narrated.

"And we tied him not a moment too soon. For after we cinched and knotted the last ropes, David went down. Angela, who kept her hand clamped on Andrew's mouth, immediately dashed toward David. David was surprised, but held his ground, thinking he could take Angela on."

"I dashed toward David, who just stood there, waiting for me." Angela continued. "It was such a stupid mistake! David and I were soon rolling on the floor, with him the advantage. But Donald joined us, and with that, it was all over for poor David. We then tied him up the same way we tied Andy. We then argued on how we should hide them. Donald wants to hide them the usual way, while I was more original. So we tied David in the cellar, and we tied Andy in the attic. I was determined to make this a memorable game, especially to Andy, so I tied him exta tight and as uncomfortable as you could get without hurting them. And so I tied the way you found him when you returned. Don't worry, he was only tied fifteen minutes that way when we showed him to you. After that, we waited for the rest of you to return. I told Betty to watch Andy, and Maggie to watch David. And they tortured both of them with tickling. Don't worry - I obeyed your precious rules. I told the girls to give them 2-3 minute breaks. I wouldn't want you to complain and give you boys a reason to expel me, would I?" Angela explained. "So Donald and I waited for you to return."

Frank and Robert were spotted by Henry at about 5:00 PM. I went to the window and saw the two of them at some distance slowly walking toward the house. They are talking to each other, and sometimes laughing. Angela and Donald took positions at both sides of the door, ready to pounce the moment they enter. Henry and I looked at the window, telling the ambush party their location in relation to the house. Both of them slowly walked to the house, until they are about a few yards away, when both of them broke into a sprint towards the house. Robert soon took the lead, and he reached the door first and opened it and entered, still running, literally running into the arms of Angela, and the collision that resulted knocked both of them to the ground, for Robert was full speed, and the whole weight of his body slammed into Angela. Luckily, both heads managed to avoid a collision, still, Angela was hurt . Robert tumbled, fortunately, he hit a pile of pillows scattered and was not seriously hurt as a result. Donald and I went to Angela.

"Are you alright?" I asked Angela.

"Yea. But enough of me. Get him!" Angela shouted, although she was hurt. Donald and I looked at each other, and immediately went and tackled Robert to the floor.

"Hey, what gives?" he shouted, clearly bewildered as to what had happened. "Are you guys crazy? What's going on?" We didn't respond. We just flipped him over his stomach and pulled his arms behind his back. Meanwhile, Frank arrived, and clearly was puzzled. Henry filled him in, and took a rope from his pocket, and as soon as we had pulled Robert's arms behind him, tossed it to me, and I began wrapping his wrists with it. I wound it horizontally then vertically several times, cinched it, knotted it off using the constrictor knot, then secured it with a double square knot. It was snug, but not uncomfortable. Donald then removed one of his shoes and socks, rolled it and gave it to Frank.

"Sorry Robert, just doing my part!" Frank said.

"You wouldn't mmmmppphhhh!" Robert responded. He never finished what he was going to say, for Frank shoved it up his mouth. Angela, who by now recovered, then duct taped his mouth and wound it around his head several times.

"You're going to pay for this!" Angela said with revenge clearly in mind. After we finished with his wrists, and mouth, we, under Angela's direction (for those of you who haven't figured this out yet, she was the one who controlled the entire game from the start, and we followed her), we made Robert stand up, and I wrapped rope around his waist, and tied it to his wrists, pinning his wrists to his back. Frank tied rope aroud his upper body, further pinning his arms to his sides. After that, Angela directed us to the attic.

When we returned, it was still as dusty as before, and Betty and Andrew were more filthy than before. But Andy, instead of being half-suspended as I expected him to be, was instead on the wooden chair, bound to it by miles of miles of endless rope. His arms are not tied around the backrest, instead, he just sat here, while rope was tied around him and the backrest to pin him to the chair. Each of his two feet is tied to a leg of the chair. He looked at me, and his eyes, although still defiant, was discouraged when he saw Robert tied up. Betty, for her part, was sitting on the dusty couch, reading some old comic stored in the attic.

"Hi guys! What's up?" she greeted us when she saw us. We brought Robert over.

"How's Andy?" Angela asked.

"Oh he's fine. He's been no trouble at all!" Betty replied.

"How are we going to tie Robert?" Donald asked.

"The same way Andy was tied up a while ago! I would've been more lenient to you, Robert, but when you did what you did, you're going to suffer!" Angela replied, then laughed like a witch. She was the very portrayal of the evil villainess. Under Angela's direction, we led Donald to the spot below where the hook with the rope was, and made him lie on the floor. He resisted lying on the dusty floor, but what choice did he have? We forced him to lie on the floor, and he finally acceeded. We blindfolded him, so he will have no idea what we had in store for him, and tied a thick rope to his feet. He was wearing jeans, so the ropes did not actually touch his feet, but it was still tight nonetheless. It was Angela who tied that rope to his feet, and it was done expertly. The rope was flung over the hook, and Donald, Frank and I pulled the rope slowly until his feet was high in the air, and so is his legs until his butt, which rests on the floor, and his back and head also lie on the floor. When we were through with him, he was as filthy as Betty and Andrew. We then removed his blindfold, and the look on his face when he saw his position was priceless.

"Well, we gotta go. Watch him Betty!" Angela said. I was puzzled at what she's up to this time, but we followed her nonetheless. We went to the basement, where David and Jerry is pretty much the same position as when we left them. Maggie was reading some magazines while watching them.

"Tickle time!" Angela announced, and with that, we all went to tickle the two. Angela, Henry, and Donald tickled David, and Frank, Maggie and I tickled Jerry. They soon were laughing there heads off and it made them violently jerk. Of course, even Angela was not that cruel, and we gave them the customary 2-3 minute breaks. We tickled for fifteen minutes.

"Now, we'll leave you two alone. Don't worry, if you're good, we'll free you in a half-hour!" Angela proclaimed. We, including Maggie then left and went back to the attic, where Henry and Betty was guarding Robert and Andrew. We removed Robert from his uncomfortable position, and we instead hog-tied him on the couch.

We then tickled them with breaks and they gave us the usual reaction. Angela, Betty, and Donald tickled Andrew, while Frank, Henry, Maggie and I tickled Robert. After twenty minutes we, including Betty and Maggie left them alone. We went to the living room, where Angela and Donald filled Frank with what had happened, and the rest of us just watched TV and waited for the thirty minutes to pass.

We first went to the basement, and we immediately untied David and Jerry. David cursed and swore he get back at us, while Jerry echoed David's words. We went to the attic, where we untied Andrew and Jerry.

"I'm going to get you for this! You are so dead when we catch next time!" Andrew said, then uttered a cursed.

"But all things considered, I actually enjoyed this." Andrew continued. "I wish I had thought of the way you tied me up a while ago. Now that you did it to me, there's no reason why I can't do the same to all of you next time."

"Bring it on!" Angela replied.

"Yea, we can take anything you can!" Frank boasted.

"We'll see about that! By the time we're through with you, you will be begging us to let go you, just like babies!" David replied.

After the shouting match, after all the emotions have cooled down, we sat down together and laughed at ourselves, and congratulated ourselves for a good tie-up game, as usual. It was our first game that we won after winning a previous game. And both were caused by girls. We had a new respect for the only girl in our team. Not only had she formulated a good plan of attack, she was actually was able to carry it out to perfection. There wasn't one hitch. And in the process if only temporary gained control of our team, as we just became her mere agents in her grand scheme of things.

Andrew, Robert and Betty, who is the most filthy among us, immediately showered after the game. The rest of us waited for the adults to come home, and they did at about 6:30 PM. Robert and Jerry went home shortly after. We ate dinner at about 7:30, and slept about nine.

The next day have another tie-up adventure up in the plateau. What happened, and what game did we play this time? Read the next part and find out!

Tom Ford