Tom Ford : 31 - The Night Attack (mf+/m+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom Ford : 31 - The Night Attack (mf+/m+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom Ford's stories
31 - The Night Attack
Story index at the bottom

By Tom Ford

Monday, August 12th 2002 - 12:19:38 AM

Summer - 1966
The Night Attack

We played our second treasure hunt game in summer on the first Thursday of our Vermont vacation. Because of the coin toss, our teams are a little bit different than the first, but not totally. Andrew and I are still on the same team, while David and Frank are also in the same team. Only Donald, who joined our team, and Robert and Jerry, switched teams. In the game, our opponents captured Jerry and I, but were rescued by Donald. We then saved Andrew, then captured them all, thus winning that game.

We went home at about six that Thursday afternoon. Robert and Jerry had earlier got permission from their parents to sleep over. Jerry and Robert were assigned the empty room on the second floor. However, Andrew managed to maneuver Harvey and Lawrence to sleep instead so that Robert and Jerry would sleep on the third. How he did that I had no idea, for he just suddenly announced it after the fact.

We all turned in at about ten o'clock. At least I thought we all turned in at that time. For I was looking forward to a good night's sleep. I was still not sleepy, but I was looking forward to tomorrow's activities, so I was eager to sleep. Finally, I fell asleep, and to all indications, so did Frank and Barney. But it was not to be. For in the middle of the night, I was awoken by none other than Angela. She was wearing her pink nightgown - the very gown she wore at her initiation last Spring, and she was barefoot. Her hair was tied to a ponytail at the back, although it was not as fixed as she would like it to be.

"What time is it?" I asked, and then looked at the clock. It was eleven.

Angela put her finger on her lips, and said sssshhhhh.

"Wake up. We have a game to play!" She whispered.

"At this hour? Can't it wait?" I yawningly asked.

"NO! Now wake up right this minute, and wake Frank too! But be quiet. I don't want to wake Barney!" I was intimidated by her voice, even though it is whispered. I immediately woke Frank.

"What is it?" Frank asked.

"Angela's up to something!" I replied.

"You woke me up for that!" Frank shot back.

"Just shut up and rise. And be quiet. We wouldn't want to wake the dead, you know!" I replied.

"And boys, bring your ropes, cloth and duct tape too!" Angela added.

Frank and I looked at each other. We immediately caught on to what she had planned. We then eagerly but quietly took all our needed supplies, and then followed her.

"How about Donald?" Frank asked.

"You two wake him up. I want us in full strength when we attack!" Angela told us.

Frank and I then went to the room where Donald is sleeping. We quietly approached him, for we don't want to wake up Henry and Ben, his roommates. I woke him up.

"What (yawn) now?" Donald asked with eyes half open.

"Get up. We have a game!" I told him

"At this hour?" Donald asked.

"Yes, at this hour! Now hurry up and be quiet about it! We don't want Henry and Ben to wake up." Frank quietly told him. Donald then woke-up, although, like Frank and I, were still sleepy. Donald then quietly took his bundle of ropes and duct tape, and then followed us. Angela was waiting at the door.

We followed her until she led us to the door where David, John and Andrew are sleeping. We quietly opened the door, and sneaked in toward the two sleeping boys. Andrew is sleeping in the bed, while John is sleeping in the second story of the double bed. David was sleeping on the foldout bed. Angela and I approached my brother, while Frank and Donald took care of David.

Our first priority is to keep them quiet, so it is obvious that the gag would come first. Andrew's mouth is partially open, and we carefully opened it wide enough for a sock. Angela took out from her pocket a huge sock, and carefully wadded it. Then, at a split second, in conjunction with Frank, who also had prepared a gag, Angela popped into Andrew's mouth the sock, while Frank inserted his sock into David's mouth. Then I quickly duct taped his mouth in order to prevent him from spitting the sock out, while Donald did the same to David. The sound of the ripping duct tape woke them, but they were still drowsy to know what was going on and act on it. We then flipped them over to their stomachs. I then pulled Andrew's arms behind him, and Angela took a rope and began to expertly tie his wrists. Andrew, who now was fully awake, tried to struggle but I sat on his back and firmly held his arms. Angela finally cinched and knotted the ropes, and I relaxed my grip on his arms. Andrew struggled still. But Angela's ropes held. And the gag was so effective that his mmmpphhhss can barely be heard at all.

Frank and Donald also are having as much success with David as Angela and I are having over Andrew. David's wrists are already tied behind him, and after that, both of them are at our mercy. We then hog-tied both of them at their beds, and left both of them in the room in order to deal with Robert and Jerry. And we managed to do all of that with very little sound.

We then sneaked into Robert and Jerry's room. Both of them are already fast asleep. Robert is sleeping in the first story of the double bed, while his younger brother is sleeping on the second. We walked towards Robert, and Angela prepared a gag. Then, without warning, she pressed Robert's cheeks so that he's mouth will open, and inserted the sock in it. That woke Robert, but it didn't do him much good. We all held him, and Angela clamped her hand over his mouth, which prevented him from spitting out the gag and warning Jerry, who was fast asleep.

I then prepared the duct tape as quietly as I possibly can, then duct taped Robert's mouth with it. And the gag was very effective. The sounds coming from Robert is very faint indeed, ensuring that he would not wake Jerry. Now that that problem has been taken care of, we then proceeded to tying up Jerry. We flipped him over to his stomach, and Frank pulled his arms behind him. Donald and I kept him pinned to the bed while Angela wrapped the rope around his wrists. After securing his wrists, we made him stand-up, and I tied a rope around his waist. After wrapping it several times, I cinched it and knotted it off, then tied the free ends to the wrists, pinning his wrists to his body. I then tied his upper body, further pinning his arms to his body. We made him lie again on his bed on his stomach, where I tied his crossed ankles. I then took another length of rope, tied one end of it to his ankles, and the other end of it to his wrists, hog-tying him.

After taking care of Robert, we focused our attention to Jerry. Now that we have Robert secured, we have no fear of Jerry making noise to warn anybody. Frank went up the second story and woke Jerry.

"What time is it?" Jerry asked.

"Just go down! I've got something to show you." Frank quietly replied.

"What is it?" Jerry yawningly replied.

"It's a surprise. Just come down!" Frank said.

"Okay, but it better be good!" Jerry responded

"Oh it is! It is!" Frank asserted.

So Jerry went down the bed. He saw us all, and thought that was the surprise Frank was talking about.

"Hi guys. What's the surprise?" Jerry innocently asked.

"Looked behind you!" Angela commanded.

Jerry looked behind and saw his brother hog-tied in his bed. He was thoroughly surprised, to say the least.

"Th-h-h-h-at's the (yawn) surprmmmmppppphhhhh!" Angela, while Jerry is looking at his brother, popped the sock to Jerry's mouth. Jerry did not release it. He seemed to have accepted his fate. Jerry placed his arms behind him to present it for tying.

"No, turn around and place your hands in front!" Angela told him. Now that confused Robert, for it is the norm for us to have hands tied at the back. But, after some hesitation, he happily turned around and presented his hands - in front - to be tied by Angela. Angela took a piece of rope, and tied his wrists snugly, and tightly. She then took another length of rope, tied one end of it to Donald's bound wrist, while she gave the other end to Frank. It kinda served as a leash.

Frank apparently knew what Angela wanted to happen, even if Angela didn't say a word to him, for he then led Jerry to the closet. There, he placed the clothes at the sides, leaving the center empty for Jerry. There, Frank placed Jerry, flung the leash over the iron bar overhead, then pulled till Jerry is nearly standing on his post. Then he tied the other end to his waist.

After securing Jerry, Angela motioned us to follow her outside. I had no idea what she was up to this time, but we followed her nonetheless.

“Where are we going?" I asked once we were outside.

"To Andy's room. Let's keep those two in Robert and Jerry's room." Angela replied.

"But why?" Donald asked.

"Because I'm worried that John might wake and free those two, and we'll be in big trouble!" Angela warned.

That made sense. So we entered their rooms. What we saw just confirmed Angela's suspicions. Andrew and David tried making as much noise as they can, but fortunately for us, the gag worked so well that the sounds coming from the two didn't disturb John one bit. They were still hog-tied in their beds, and as helpless as before. We removed their hog-ties, and we made them stand. Angela took a long piece of rope, wrapped it around Andrew's waist several times, cinched it and knotted it off, and as before, Angela took the loose ends and tied it to the wrists. She then tied his upper body with rope, further pinning his arms to his sides. Angela then finished by taking a length of rope, and tied one end of it to the waist to serve as a leash. Donald did the same thing to David.

We then marched them out of the room, and into Robert and Jerry's room. They gave no resistance, and just sheepishly followed us. After all, even if they resist, what good would that do? And when they saw Robert hog-tied in the bed, and Jerry tied in the closet, they seemed not surprised at all. I guess when you've been playing tie-up games for three months now and almost non-stop, you've come to expect these things to happen. What is surprising to them, as well as the rest of us boys, is the timing of the game. We never played at the middle of the night before, and so this was just the first. Angela again outdid herself in our games, and in the process she became, for all practical purposes, the de facto leader of our team, even though Andrew still is the de facto leader of the entire group. But nobody, even Angela herself, admitted it. It was just a plain fact when you look at it some thirty-six years later. She initiated the first night attack in our games. And it may be the first, but it sure ain't the last!

When we arrived at the room, we sat David to the chair, and tied his upper body to the backrest with rope. The ropes were secure enough that they pinned him to the chair. And his feet were tied to a chair leg, further immobilizing them. Andrew was made to stand against one of the bedposts. We then wrapped rope around him and the bedposts. We started from his shoulders down to his waist, and knotted it at front. We didn't bother tying his feet or legs, anyway, in his position, what good would are his legs? And so, having tied them up, we drew back and admired our handiwork.

"What now?" Donald asked.

"What else? But tickle time!" Angela replied.

With that, we began the tickle torture. We tickled them at the feet (they were all barefoot), the stomach, the ribs and the sides. They were soon laughing their heads off. They laughed, and laughed, and laughed, and shouted, shouted and shouted, which came out through the gag as faint mmmppphhhhsssss. We tickled and tickled, but of course, we gave the customary 2-3 minute breaks. We tickled them for thirty minutes.

After the tickling, we left the room to wait out the half-hour. We played chess, and various board games to pass the time. After thirty minutes, we came back to untie them. But of course, we boasted first.

"Face it, you'll never win in the future against us!" I boasted.

"Yea. How many times have you won in the last three games?" Frank mockingly asked. "But only zero games!"

Our boasting was interrupted when we heard a more frightening sound. We heard footsteps going up the stairs. We listened, and it was obvious that it was the footsteps not of any kid, but of an adult. It was panic time. The adults don't normally object to us playing tie-up games, but to be running around playing around at the middle the night (it was now twelve-thirty) is different. So we hurriedly untied David, Andrew, Robert and Jerry and hid our tying supplies under the bed. We then started to hurry towards our room.

But it was too late. The door opened the door and Mom caught as all in the act. Luckily, we were all completely untied and the ropes hidden. But still, we were caught playing around in the middle of the night. Mom's blue eyes showed anger, and she showed it when she scolded us and gave us a short but terrifying sermon. She told us that nine and ten year old boys and girls should be asleep at this ungodly hour. She especially directed it at Andrew and me. After all, we were her sons. She then enumerated the ill effects of having lack of sleep and the benefits of good sleep. She then warned us the next time she caught us playing around in the middle of the night. She then led to each of our rooms, and watched us to our beds and closed the lights.

Well, not much was lost. We won our third game in a row, our seventh total win. But they had won fifteen games in all, and it would be hard to beat. But, considering Angela, maybe that was not such a hard thing after all. And that game would be the last game for a long time, a week to be exact.

The next game was played in the house. And it was not our usual games. What is it? Read the next part and find out!

Tom Ford