Tom Ford : 32 - The Second Cops & Robbers Game (m+/fm+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom Ford : 32 - The Second Cops & Robbers Game (m+/fm+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom Ford's stories
32 - The Second Cops & Robbers Game
Story index at the bottom

By Tom Ford

Friday, August 16th 2002 - 04:47:17 AM

Summer - 1966
The Second Cops & Robbers Game

The last tie-up game occurred in the first Thursday of the first week on our vacation. It occurred at about eleven in the evening, when we were all supposed to be asleep. Angela started the game, and we managed to capture all four of our opponents. But although we won, we were caught by Mom, who scolded us and sent us back to our beds.

Well, that was the last tie-up games we played for a week. We have been playing non-stop for a total of six days. From Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of our first week, there was at least one tie up game. And in Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, there are two. And so, it there was a silent agreement among us not to play any tie-up games for a long time. We spent week having just plain fun. We swam the lake, further explored the farm and the mountain, we played in the house and in our neighbors homes as well, we went to town and watched movies, we visited our neighbors (which is one of the most boring things we did in summer, unless of course they had kids our age) and all normal stuff. We considered tie-up games normal, but none of us started one. But all in all, we had fun even if we didn't tie each other up. Even when we were alone, we played other things, like monopoly, chess, checkers, other board games, and we just watched movies and (at least for Andrew and me) read books.

Perhaps one reason we didn't play as much as we want to is the presence of eight-year-olds and below who always hang out with us whenever possible.

In one such occasion, on the next Friday, the Friday of the second week of our stay, afternoon, were we alone at our house. The adults took the younger brats on another visit to the neighbors. Us "older kids" managed to convince our parents not to bring us along, using every trick in the book and every conceivable argument. So it was that Barney, John, Harvey, Lawrence, Betty, Henry, Ben, Nancy, Maggie and Cathy were dragged along with the adults, while Andrew, Angela, Robert, David, Jerry, Frank, Donald and I. My older tried to maneuver Angela to be dragged along with the adults, but Angela, although preferring the company of fellow girls like Betty, Cathy and Nancy, was loathe to go to another visit to boring neighbors. Besides, she wouldn't want to be beaten by Andrew again on this count, would she? So she skillfully managed to outflank Andrew's machinations and she stayed with us as a result.

Once we were alone, we did our usual things. Andrew and I played chess, checkers and other board games, Angela watched TV, Frank and Jerry played outside while Robert and Donald played in the house, occasionally joining us in some of our board games and even going outside, but soon we all got board. We decided to play another tie-up game.

"What game?" Donald asked.

"Cops and Robbers!" Andrew said.

"But what are the rules?" Jerry asked.

"Well, I don't know. We'll have to make it up! I think the cops would try to catch the robbers who robbed the bank, I think!" Andrew replied.

Of course, everybody understood how to play the game. Basically, the robber will rob a bank, and the cops will try to catch the robbers. The robbers will win if they get away and managed to kill all the robbers, or if the cops caught or killed the robbers. You get killed if you get hit by the water gun. However we amended the rules so that if you get hit, you immediately become the prisoners of the one who hit you. Now, the presence of a girl in our group encouraged us to make an innovation.

"What if we have a bank teller, the one whom the robber robs?" Jerry brilliantly suggested.

"Great idea!" Frank replied. "Who should the teller be?"

"Angela of course!" Andrew suggested.

"Why me?" Angela innocently asked.

"Because you're a girl!" I replied.

"Why you!" she then made a verbal tirade on the unfairness of it all.

"Well, since we are in a democracy, let's decide by majority rule!" Andrew suggested. "Write the names of the person you want to be the teller and whoever got 5 votes or more will become teller. Is that clear?" Angela hesitated, but finally acquiesced. Andrew took a piece of paper, tore it into eight parts, and gave one to each. He also took three ballpoint pens with black ink. He gave Robert and me a pen each and he took the other one. We will pass the pens to the others when we finished. And so we voted. I wrote Angela on the piece of paper and rolled it, then passed the pen to Frank. After that, Andrew took all the pieces of paper, and counted the votes. The results are as follows:

Andrew - 1 vote
Jerry - 1 vote
Angela - 6 votes

And so Angela reluctantly became the bank teller, while the cops and robbers were chosen by coin toss. The heads would be the cops while the tails would be the robbers. The cops and robbers were as follows:

David - tails - robber
Tom - tails - robber
Jerry - heads - cop
Frank - heads - cop
Robert - tails - robber
Donald - tails - robber
Andrew - heads - cop

So it was that David, Robert, Donald and I were the robbers, while Andrew, Frank and Jerry are the cops. It was the first time David and I were on the same team at any tie-up game.

We gave Angela the monopoly play money to serve as the cash, and we made a mini bank of the kitchen. The third floor and the attic would be the robbers hide away, while the basement would serve as a prison and police headquarters. The first floor and the second would be open ground, and this is where most of the gun battles took place. And so we prepared ourselves for the game. I packed my backpack with water guns, rope, duct tape and cloth. Robert and Donald packed the same thing, while David added an empty bag to which to place the money.

It was now one thirty in the afternoon. According to the rules, we have to rob the bank first before the cops could catch us. So we approached the "bank", the living room, where Angela has stacked the table with money. Angela wore a white blouse, and a gray skirt reaching to her ankles. I sat across the table.

"Can I help you sir?" Angela, playing the part of the bank teller, said.

"Give me the money!" I demanded.

"And your account is..." Angela asked.

"This is my account!" I shouted and pointed the gun at her head. "Now, if you want to live, give me the money!"

"Please don't hurt me. I have kids and they depend on me. Please, please. Take all the money, just leave me alone!" Angela could have won an academy award for her acting. I was thrown off guard. Her acting looks very convincing.

"Just put the money in this bag!" David said, who after noticing my inaction and slowness stepped forward and took over. Angela took the bag and filled it with money, and gave it back.

"No. All the money. Not just the money on the table!" David commanded. Angela did as she was told and took all the money and put it in David's bag.

"Now step over here so we can tie you up!" David commanded.

"Do I have to?" Angela pleaded.

"We wouldn't want you to call the cops, would we?" David said. "Tie her up boys!"

She reluctantly let us tie her up. Robert pulled her arms behind her while Donald tied her wrists behind her back. He wrapped the rope several times vertically and horizontally then cinched it and knotted it off. The ropes were snug, and tight, though it was not uncomfortable. She jerked and struggled, but the ropes on her held. Her acting was so convincing that David broke out of his character and asked her if she was all right.

Her expression changed, and called us cowards and dared us to do our worst. Well, that did it. She resumed her character, and even while they were tying her arms. I took out a large handkerchief, and suddenly shoved it up her mouth. She was thoroughly surprised and unprepared. That was our revenge for her words. I clamped my hand over her mouth to prevent her from spitting it out. David was especially teed off that he unmercifully duct taped her mouth and wrapped it around her hair, several times, but he did it carefully making sure that the tape would do the least damage to her red hair. Meanwhile, Robert tied her upper body, further pinning her arms to her sides, and Donald wound rope around her waist several times, knotted it off, then tied the loose ends to her wrists.

"Tie her legs too!" David said.

"Hold it! Why don't we take her as a hostage?" Robert suggested.

"Okay! Tom, take her and hold her!" David suggested. I was a little gentle in handling Angela. I wouldn't want to hurt her, you know. So held her wrists, and pushed her forward. Up to this point everything has gone according to plan, and there was no hitches. But then, things began to go wrong. As soon as we stepped out of the living room, the cops attacked us. Thinking fast, I grabbed Angela, wrapped my left arms around her neck (although not too tight) and pointed my gun at her head with my gun.

"Don't shoot, if you don't want her to die!" I shouted.

That stopped the cops. The only difference between the cops and robbers is the fake police badge each of them is wearing. Andrew, Jerry and Frank continued to point their guns at us, however.

"Drop you weapons! Or she's dead!" David reiterated the threat.

"No. Release her, and give up. Then you can explain yourself to the judge!" Frank shot back.

"If you want her alive, drop your weapons at three. One..." I shouted

The cops held firm and refused to budge.

"Two..." David continued.

"Okay, okay! Drop your guns!" Andrew finally gave in and let us escapes. We then proceeded to our "hideout" at the third floor, our eyes carefully eyeing the cops, dragging Angela along. We reached the third floor, but then the cops, who quietly followed us, attacked again. We ran into my room, but Donald, who was in the rear, was hit, and was captured by the cops as a result.

When we arrived at my room, we hog-tied Angela in the bed while we planned our next move. Angela for her part, struggled, while David, Robert and I watched. Then, we got down to business.

"Is the coast clear?" David asked. Robert then went and looked out the door.

"Coast's clear!" Robert announced when he came back.

"Okay. I would go down and try to rescue Donald! Robert, come with me. Tom, guard the money and the hostage!" David commanded. I was more than happy to obey. Although I prefer to go down and face the cops, I didn't mind guarding a helpless captive. Besides, Angela's struggling and mmmppphhhhsss have become very entertaining. Both of them soon left, and I proceeded to guard the captive. She mmmpphhhh a lot, and struggled. I watched her, and when she saw that I was watching her, she gave me an icy stare, which seems to tell, "Do you mind?" But I just watched, and her look became more murderous.

After a few minutes, I became bored and decided to have fun at her expense. I approached her and removed her shoes and socks. She soon realized what I intended to do and mmmpphhhh a lot, saying something like "Don't you dare!" It has been a long time since I tickled her while tied up, the last time during her initiation last spring. So I tickled her at her feet and her sides. She soon burst out laughing, which her gag muffled. She struggled and struggled and struggled, trying to avoid the grasps of my fingers. But it did no good. She was hog-tied remember, and in her condition, was not able to do anything about it. I tickled her for nearly fifteen minutes, giving her two-three minute breaks.

I stopped when both Robert and David returned. Donald had not been rescued, but they did not return empty handed. They returned with a prisoner - Frank.

"Where's Donald?" I asked when they returned.

"He's still in the hands of the cops! But look at what we got!" Robert boasted.

"Frank! How the hell did you get that cop?" I answered, surprised. I was half-expecting that they would not be able to get Donald back, but it was totally unexpected that they capture a cop.

"Well, we had a gun fight with the cops. Frank here came too close and I was able to hit him in the chest!" David boasted. Franks shirt was indeed wet. His arms are tied behind his back at the wrists; his mouth was gagged with duct tape. And based on the mmmmmppphhhhhsss he was making and the bulge on his cheeks, his mouth was also stuffed.

We then tied his wrists to his waist, and added a rope to his upper body. We then sat him in a chair and lashed him to it by wrapping rope around him and the backrest, knotting it off at the front. We secured each of his feet to a chair leg.

Robert and David soon left to fry bigger fish, and I was left to guard the two prisoners. I completely ignored Frank, and instead, continued my tickling of Angela. I tickled her feet and her sides, and she just exploded into laughter, just as before. I tickled her for fifteen minutes with two-minute breaks.

I was interrupted when the cops suddenly entered fifteen minutes after Robert and David left. I immediately took my gun and I managed to gun down Jerry. However, Andrew immediately hit me after Jerry had fallen, and I lost as a result.

"I told you crime does not pay! Take him away, Jerry!" Andrew said.

"Ha! There isn't a prison in the whole state, no the whole country, that can hold me! I'll escape, and you wouldn't be so lucky next time!" I boasted.

"No Tom, no. You've committed too many felonies, robbery, assault, kidnapping, that they'll probably give you the chair or throw you in some maximum prison and throw away the key for all I care!" Andrew asserted.

"Ha. The others would break me out, and break me out they will!" I shot back.

"Wrong again, Thomas. Donnie, Bobby and Davy were all caught and are now serving time!" Andrew said. (We changed our names for this game, thus Donald became Donnie, Robert to Rob, Bob, Robby or Bobby and David became Dave or Davy. My name was retained, or sometimes became Tommy [which I hated], Jerry too was unchanged, and so was Frank. We were uncomfortable using it however, that it was scrapped after the game.)

As we were talking, Jerry took some rope from the room and pulled my arms behind me. I reluctantly let him tie me up, according to the rules, once you were hit, you must surrender. Besides, even if I resist, I would be no match for both of them. He tied my crossed wrists palm to palm. After he finished, I tested the ropes, and they held. I tried looking for knots, and found none with my flexing fingers. Jerry then wrapped rope around my waist several times, cinched it, then knotted it off, then tied the loose ends to my wrists. He then tied my upper body, further restricting my movements.

"We'll escape. You'll see. You'll mmmppphhhh!"

"You have the right to remain silent!" Andrew said after he shoved a clean handkerchief to my mouth. Jerry then cleaved gagged me with a thick rolled cloth, and then added a second layer by tying a scarf over my mouth.

"Book him!" Andrew ordered Jerry. Jerry then walked me out. Meanwhile, Andrew untied my two hostages. Jerry walked me to the second, then to the first floor, then to the basement. At the basement, I saw David, Donald and Robert tied up. Donald was sitting and leaning on a post, his hands tied behind the post. Additional rope pinned his body to the post. Donald's feet were not tied, but it was useless. He was gagged with duct tape and from his muffled grunts, his mouth was stuffed. David was hog-tied in the foldout bed, his mouth gagged with a scarf tied over his mouth, presumable to hold a piece of cloth in his mouth. Robert was tied on the opposite side on the same pole Donald was tied to, except that he was tied standing, with ropes in his ankles and knees to prevent him from sitting down. His arms were not tied around the post; rather his hands were tied behind his back and trapped between his back and the post. Ropes were tied from his chest to his waist to hold him to the post. He, like Donald, was gagged with duct tape, but all indications suggest that, unlike the rest of us, his mouth wasn't stuffed. All, except Robert, are barefoot, indicating, and their haggard faces indicating that they were tickle tortured. They are all sweating.

Jerry led me to a wooden chair without armrests, and sat me there. The then secured my body to the chair by tightly wrapping rope around my body and the backrest from my chest down to my waist. Jerry then tied my crossed ankles, then took a long rope, tied one end of it to my ankles, and tied the other end to the backrests, making sure my feet wont touch the floor. I tested the ropes, and I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to get out without help.

Andrew soon returned with Angela and Frank. He surveyed the scene to his satisfaction, and then boasted, which was more or less echoed by Frank and Jerry. Angela wanted to tickle torture us, but Andrew politely told her that only policemen could torture prisoners. Angela insisted, but have to give up when Andrew threatened to arrest her for "interfering" with police business. He then gave the signal, and Jerry and Frank tickled me.
As soon as the tickle torture stopped, they left us for ten minutes. Needless to say, all our efforts to escape were futile. When they returned, they untied us all.

"I'll get you Tom. Mark my words, I will get you for what you did!" Angela threatened.

I took it as an idle threat, but as future events would show, it was not so idle. Meanwhile, we congratulated ourselves for another good game and vowed revenge. Revenge, however, is impossible in such games because you enemy in one game is often you ally in the next.

That was the last game on that day where we tied each other up. The next day, Saturday, we went again to the mountains to play. But the next game is a little different that the treasure hunt games we played. How different was it? Read the next part and find out!

Tom Ford