Tom Ford : 41 - Tying-Up Mom and Aunt Rachel - and the Aftermath (fm+/FF, FF/fm+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tom Ford : 41 - Tying-Up Mom and Aunt Rachel - and the Aftermath (fm+/FF, FF/fm+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tom Ford's stories
41 - Tying-Up Mom and Aunt Rachel - and the Aftermath
Story index at the bottom

By Tom Ford

Friday, September 6th 2002 - 07:08:05 AM

Summer - 1966
Tying-Up Mom and Aunt Rachel - and the Aftermath

In the last game, Andrew, David, Robert and Jerry, managed to capture us in the barn by separating us and capturing us one by one. Thus, they won their seventeenth total victory and their second win in a row.

"Let's tie up Mom!" Donald suddenly proposed after we were untied.

"Are you crazy?" Angela said.

"Not really!" Donald replied. Donald then told Angela and the rest of us not in on it Mom and Dad's stories. Well, after all of that, Angela seemed satisfied.

"Okay! Then it's a great idea!" Angela enthusiastically said.

"But how about Dad?" I asked.

"Don't you know?" Donald answer. "Dad and Uncle James will spend the entire day fishing!"

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Frank said, enthusiastic about the whole idea.

"Wait a minute. Count me out guys!" my brother unexpectedly said.

"What? Did I hear right?" I said with derision. "My brother not wanting to go with us! Why?"

"I remembered that I was suppose to go fishing with Dad this afternoon." Andrew said.

"Okay, but you'll be missing a lot of fun!" David said, trying to coax him to join us.

"No, I won't be missing anything." Andrew replied. "You're the one who's going to miss the fun!"

"Come on, Andrew!" David pleaded. "It'll be fun!"

"Sorry David!" a stubborn Andrew said. "My mind's made up!" David still tried to convince his best friend to abandon the fishing trip and join us, but Andrew remained obstinate.

We soon returned home, where we ate lunch. Dad and Uncle Richard were already in their fishing outfits. Grandma and Grandpa, Great Grandma and Great-Grandpa went to town early in the morning and won't be back till evening.

So it was Mom, Aunt Rachel and the kids who were left at home that Friday afternoon. Andrew, as expected, went with Dad and Uncle Richard to fish. But what was surprising to the rest of us is that Robert and Jerry also went with them. So it was only Angela, David, Donald, Frank and I who will carry out the operation.

It was at about two o'clock in the afternoon that we decided to carry out our operation. Mom and Aunt Rachel are at the living room watching TV while the tikes, unaware of our designs, were playing outside. Then, something happened which necessitated a change of plans. My aunt went to the kitchen while my Mom was sitting on a wooden chair without armrests beside the couch. Perfect! Not only would we be able to tie up Mom for its own sake, but also we could also watch another program that was playing at that same hour!

We then made our move. David and I quietly sneaked into the living room and into the chair Mom was sitting. We quietly sneaked behind the chair. Suddenly, we sprung. I took Mom's left arm while David took Mom's right, and then I held both hands behind the chair while David looped rope around her wrists. Soon he cinched it and knotted it off. He then tied the loose ends at some of the open slots of the backrest of the chair, pinning her wrists on the backrests. Mom was surprised.

“Tom, David, what are mmmpphhhh!"

Angela, suddenly went to the living room and popped a ball of sock into Mom's mouth, while Frank who was with Angela, covered her mouth with duct tape. Frank covered her mouth with one strip of duct tape across her lips, and then added more strips to secure her gag. It was effective. She just mmmmpphhhed, which we just ignored. Donald then appeared and tied Mom's crossed ankles. I then blindfolded Mom, making her completely helpless.

Now it's my Aunt's turn. We left Mom at the living room and went to the kitchen.

"Mom!" Donald shouted. "I've got something to show you!"

"What is it Donald?" my Aunt asked.

"Just come with us Mom!" Donald said.

"Okay, okay!" Aunt Rachel replied.

"First, you must wear a blindfold, or else it wouldn't be a surprise, Aunt Rachel." I said.

"All right!" Aunt Rachel then took a handkerchief and blindfolded herself.

"Okay boys!" my Aunt said. "Now where and what's the surprise?"

"But Mom, what if you remove the blindfold before it's ready?" Donald complained. "It would spoil the surprise!"

"I promise I won't!" my Aunt replied.

"Okay! But just in case, could we tie your hands so to make sure, Mrs. Ford?" Angela asked.

"I'm not sure… okay, but promise to untie me if I told you, okay?" Aunt said.

"Okay!" we replied in unison.

Aunt Rachel then presented her arms in front for us to tie.

"No Mom, it must be at the back." Donald said. "Or you might still remove the blindfold if your hands were in front!"

My Aunt was surprised, but she nonetheless did as we asked. She placed her hands behind her back. I positioned it so it was crossed and palm-to-palm. Angela then wrapped rope around her wrists, vertically and horizontally. She then cinched it and knotted it off, carefully placing the knots beyond the reach of her fluttering fingers.

"You boys can really tie knots!" Mom commented. "I don't think I could ever can get out of this!"

"It's not a boy who tied you Aunt Rachel, it's Angela!" I said.

"Well, she really could tie a knot!" she replied. "Now what's the surprise?"

We led Aunt Rachel to the living room. Mom was quiet, occasionally mmpphhing, but otherwise not blowing our cover. We made her sit on the couch opposite the chair where Mom was tied. I went over to Mom's, while Donald went over to his Mom.

"Here's the surprise!" at that moment, both Donald and I both removed our Mom's blindfolds. To say that they were surprised to see each other like this would be an understatement.

"So that's...!" Aunt Rachel just stared with an open-mouth at her sister, not knowing what to say.

"Mary, whmmppphhhhhh!" I then inserted a clean sock into my aunt's mouth, after which Frank duct taped her mouth with a single strip over her lips, then several more strips of duct tape to support the gag. David then lifted my aunt's feet off the ground to the couch. He removed her shoes. Her feet were in stockings. David then crossed her ankles and tied it with rope. Angela took a longer rope and wrapped it around her waist, cinched it, knotted it off and tied the loose ends to her wrists. After that, Aunt Rachel was lying on the couch, her mouth gagged, her hands tied behind her back and her feet tied. She was mmmppphhhing a lot, as if she was trying to tell us to untie her. But how could we know she wanted to be untied? After all she was gagged.

I think I'll explain why we used brute force to tie Mom while we used more subtle means to tie Aunt Rachel. The main reason is that Mom's position was too perfect. She was already sitting on a chair that has no armrests. It would be very easy then to tie her up as she was. Aunt Rachel, however, was in the kitchen. We couldn't jump on her like we do to each other because the floor was hard. If we did that, somebody would probably get hurt, so we have to use another approach. And as I have said, what we came up with it succeeded brilliantly.

We then gave each other a high five for such a brilliant operation. I for one in my wildest dreams never dreamt it would succeed. We then settled down to do what we wanted to do. After all, there was no adult supervision. The first thing to do is change the channel on the TV. I was still on the channel Mom and Aunt Rachel were watching, and both seemed to have settled down and accept the fact that they are not anymore in charge (at least temporarily). We enjoyed this new, if temporary freedom, for now we are in control. I then changed the channel so that the program would be a cartoon. That seemed to provoke reactions from our Moms. They mmpphhh loudly when we changed the channel, but we just ignored them. We then watched for about thirty minutes. Mom and Aunt Rachel just looked at each other and began to struggle. Of course, it was futile, for we tied the knots rather too expertly. We then locked all the doors to prevent the younger kids to go in and untie our Moms.

After watching our program, we decided to go to the rec room and have some fun there. Untying Mom and Aunt Rachel was furthest from our minds. We want to maximize our enjoyment of being in control. Well, in the rec room, we ended up playing different board games. But soon, we were in for the surprise of our lives.

It was about three o'clock, an hour after we tied our Moms. We were in the middle of a monopoly game when an unexpected voice suddenly filled the rec room.

"Are you boys having fun?" Mom's voice suddenly said.

We were petrified. We were totally surprised and speechless. How could they have escaped? We turned and at the door of the rec room are Mom and Aunt Rachel. They were completely untied, and at their hands are bags filled with rope, duct tape, torn sheets of cloth, socks, scarves and other items used in tie-up games.

"Now, what did we tell you about playing tie-up games?" Mom asked. We were speechless. I tried saying something but the words seem not to materialize in my mouth.

"First, you should ask the consent of the person you want to tie. Is that right Tom?" Mom asked.

"Yes Mom." I meekly replied.

"And did you ask my sister if she wanted to be tied up?" Aunt Rachel asked.

"No Mom!" Donald replied.

"Now, you shouldn't tie-up anybody unless you ask his or her permission first!” Mom lectured. "Since you have broken that rule, you have to be punished in order to teach you a lesson. And that goes to all of you, Frank, David and Angela."

I gulped, dreading what she had in store for us.

"You can choose your punishment. Either you all will be grounded for three days""

"Will not play any more tie-up games for the rest of the vacation""

"But Mom...!" I began to complain.

"Or, you get a taste of your own medicine for twice the length of time we were tied up!" Aunt Rachel finished.

We of course chose the third option. It is a small price to pay compared to being grounded for three days or losing our right to play tie-up games with our parents consent. "You can tie us up, Mom!" Donald quietly said.

They then gave Donald and me a bag.

"Listen, Tom and Donald, tie up your friends." Mom said "Tie their hands behind their back and gag them too with socks and duct tape or whatever you want to use. And don't tie their feet yet!"

I then decided to tie Angela first. She placed her hand behind her back, and crossed her wrists palm to palm. I then wrapped rope around her wrists several times vertically and horizontally. I then cinched it and knotted it off, making sure that all knots were beyond the reach of her fingers. I then wrapped rope around her waist several times, cinched it, knotted it off and tied the loose ends to the wrists. I then inserted a wadded sock to her mouth, which she accepted. I then cleave-gagged her to secure the sock in her mouth. I tied a scarf around her head to further secure her gag.
Donald meanwhile took care of David. He used almost only duct tape to secure David. He first wrapped tape around David's wrists behind his back. He then duct taped his wrists to his waist. He then taped his upper body, pinning his arms to his sides. He then inserted a sock into his mouth - the only thing not duct tape that was used by Donald on David. As expected, he covered his mouth with duct tape.

Frank was next. Donald and I agreed to divide the work. I would tie the wrists and the waist, while he would get the upper body and gag him. I pulled his arms behind his back and tied his wrists (which were crossed and palm to palm) using rope, using the same process as I did to tie up Angela's wrists. I then pinned his wrists to his waist using exactly the same method. At the same time, Donald pinned Frank's arms to his sides by duct tape. He then popped a rolled sock into Frank's mouth and covered it with duct tape.

"Now both of you come here!" Mom commanded.

We did as told. I went to Mom, while Donald to his Mom. Mom pulled my arms behind my back and began to tie it with rope.

"By the way Mom, how did you escape? Did somebody untie you?" I asked.

"No, nobody untied us. We escaped by ourselves." Mom answered.

"How?" I asked, surprised (I suspected that one on the younger kids managed to get in and united Mom).

"Well, back when we were kids, as you know, your Aunt and I played many tie-up games. Because of our childhood experiences, we became very adept at escaping and tying methods. When you tied me up a while ago, I was at first surprised, but being gagged and all that, there's nothing I can do to stop you kids. I then had a hunch that you would try to get you aunt too, and I was right." Mom narrated.

By that time, my wrists were already tied up. She was already wrapping rope around my waist.

"Well, we have an escape plan ready even before you finished tying us up. We would first test the ropes to find out if we can get some slack by which we could work ourselves free. Well, you kids tie very well. I could not find any slack in your knots. Anyway, we then went to plan two, that is, to find any knots which our fingers could untie. Again, you kids did very well, for I found nothing." Mom continued.

At this point, my Mom finished tying my wrists to my waist, and also finished my upper body, which pinned my arms to my sides.

"Any last words?" Mom asked.

"No Mom. I mmmpphhh!" Well Mom cut me off by inserting a sock into my mouth.

"Sorry Tom, I just couldn't resist!" Mom said, then smiled.

"Well, your Mom and I then decided to wait for you kids leave so we can work alone" Aunt Rachel continued, who by this time had already gagged her son. Donald's hands were tied behind his back and his wrists were pinned to his waist, like me. "I watched the cartoons you were watching, and I guess Mary did too, having no other choice. Well, after you kids left, I went to work. I first stood up. It was difficult, but having already done that before, I was able to do it in no time. I then hopped to where my sister was. It was difficult but I was able to do it. I kneeled so that my fingers at my back would touch your Mom's knots. Well, I soon found out where the knots were and I was to free her. After Mary's wrists were free, it only became a matter of time before we were all completely free."

So that's how Mom was able to escape. Well, Mom and my Aunt had proved once again their skills as escape artists. Their tour de force impressed us, and our estimation of them, already sky-high, skyrocketed. They have proved that they can play our game at our terms.

Anyway, as soon as all of us were tied up, we were marched to the living room. They then positioned us to sit in the couch. I was sitted in the left extremity of the couch, David on the right. Frank was sitted in the center. Angela sat on the floor leaning on the couch between Frank and David, while Donald sat on the floor leaning on the couch between Frank and me. And they tied our crossed ankles after that. Our Moms then switched the channel to their favorite program and sat on two chairs at either side of the couch, watching TV and at the same time keeping a close eye on us. We just sat there and watched whatever they were watching, our chances of escaping nil. They were excellent knot tiers, and like I expected, there was no slack gained when we struggled and there were no knots that can be reached by our fluttering fingers.

Dad, Uncle Richard and Andrew arrived earlier than expected. (Robert and Jerry went home). They arrived carrying lots of fish. It was 3:45.

"Honey, I'm...", Dad shouted, and then stopped when they saw us tied up.

"Aren't they cute. They're so quiet and well behave this past hour that I haven't got any trouble from them." Mom joked. This elicited laughter from all of the adults, even some of the kids laughed.

"But seriously, what happened?" Uncle Richard asked after the laughing stopped. Mom and Aunt Rachel told them everything that happened.

"Well, how long do you plan to leave them like this?" my Uncle asked.

"They still have fifteen minutes left!" Mom said, and that's the end of it. Mom forbade Andrew to free us until four in the afternoon, while Dad and Uncle Richard kept showing off the fish that they caught. Andrew, meanwhile, in a fit of undisciplinedness that would rarely be found in my brother, took it upon himself to tickle us all. Soon, we were laughing our heads off. We laughed and laughed and laughed. Oh is Andrew going to get it when we get free! He tickled us for the remainder of the fifteen minutes, alternating between us five, which in effect gave each of us a minute's break. Mom and Aunt Rachel went to the kitchen to prepare the fish, which would be our dinner.

At four, Mom told Andrew to free us. Andrew then untied us all. We vowed revenge on him for tickling us, but he was able in a clever way shift the discussion to another topic. Thus Andrew managed to talk his way out of our revenge, and he was so clever that we never were able to get our revenge on him for that particular incident.

This was the second time I tied up Mom and the first time I tied up Aunt Rachel. But it isn't the last. But unlike this one, we used subtler means to tie them up next time, so we wouldn't again break any of Mom's rules and get punished as a result. But in this instance, I certainly enjoyed my "punishment". In retrospect, our only punishment is the their disapproval of what we did, although we certainly a bit scared when they tied us up.

We ate fish that night, the fish that they caught. We slept early that night, at about 8:30, for tomorrow, early in the morning, we would go with Dad and Uncle Richard to the island in the lake.

What awaits us on the island? Read the next part and find out!

Tom Ford