tom : 04 - Tied and Tickled (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tom : 04 - Tied and Tickled (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

tom's stories
04 - Tied and Tickled
Story index at the bottom

By tom

Monday, September 2nd 2002 - 09:37:48 AM

Tied and Tickled

OK, I've shared a couple of these stories before, but as a young lady has requested to hear about a guy being a victim of a girl's tickle torture, I'll enjoy retelling it for her, rather than sending her to the archives.

I'm the guy who played bondage games at TCBY when the store was closed after hours. This story was my second attempt at bondage play, with a beautiful 10th grader named Michelle (I was a senior). We were close friends, and had flirted endlessly, so the idea of pulling out some rope one night didn't feel too out of place. If she thought it was weird, it wouldn't have killed our friendship.

So, one night after closing, I had her sit down in the back and removed her shoes, under the guise of giving her a foot massage. She stopped me and said, 'you do this for me too much - it's your turn'. My plan to remove her shoes and tie her feet had been sidetracked by the chance at a foot massage from a beautiful girl - what should I do?

I said, "Well, I wasn't going to give you a full massage...", then I showed her the bag I had brought with rope and string in it. "You naughty boy", she said, "What were you going to do?" I said, "Just tie you up and see if you could get free..."

"Well", she said, "why don't I tie you up and see if you can get free instead?". that was even better and something I had hoped for after tying her. I decided to pass "Go" and collect my $200!

She had me sit in the rolling chair and started by tying my hands behind my back, then lashing the extra rope to the frame of the desk in the office. She then took the ball of string and literally wrapped it around my chest, lap, and thighs - to the chair - giving me a real mummified look. Next were my knees - she used rope to tie them, and as she is really ticklish on her knees, she tickled them with a pinch and I thrashed. "Ticklish knees, huh?". I said, "Oh, that's not my most ticklish spot..."

She asked, "Then, what is?"
I said, "You haven't gotten there yet."
"Oh..." she said, peering at my feet. "Well, then..."

She sat on the floor and began to unlace my shoes. Once removed, she ran her finger up my sock-covered foot. I giggled, but said - "Is that the best you can do?" I had hoped she'd remove the socks, if she wasn't one of those girls whose squeamish about feet.

"Challenging me, huh? Well, you're in no position..."

She removed both socks slowly, as if hoping the actual removing would be ticklish to me as well. I cringed, as if she'd just found my Achilles heel.

She danced her fingernails along my bare soles, and I thrashed and giggled uncontrollably.

"So, your feet are ticklish, are they?"

"Yes! Please stop!"

"Not yet. In fact, I should fix it so you can't move them."

She grabbed a length of rope and tied my ankles together snugly.

"There. Now I've got you right where I want you."

She began to search the store for tickling implements - a cleaning brush, a pencil, etc. I refused to laugh when she used these, letting her know her fingers were much more effective.

She finally conceded and said, "So, my fingernails drive you crazy, huh? Well, here goes..."

She tortured my bare feet for 10 minutes or more, laughing as much herself as I was. Her nails traced tiny circles along my soles, and she sought out between each toe to see what reaction she'd get. She even scraped along the tops of my feet and elicited laughter from me. I begged her to stop, but in a way that said, "keep it up!"

She took breaks from tickling to sit in my lap and run her fingers through my hair, talking softly to me about how helpless I was, then telling me my break was over, and she had to get back to my feet.

She finally untied me and told me I could tie her up next. That story comes later.

tommy