homie : 02 - Dream Come True (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

homie : 02 - Dream Come True (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

homie's stories
02 - Dream Come True
Story index at the bottom

By homie

Thursday, September 5th 2002 - 01:53:18 AM

Dream Come True

This story is about the dream of mine, coming true. this was a few years ago when i was in 9th grade.

I went over to my friend Mary's house, who i've been friends with for a little while and have a huge crush on. she has black hair, very thin, with a cute face, and about 5'4".

I came over to her house, and after watching TV with her for a little while, i asked if anyone was home. She said no, and the house was all to herself for at least 3 or 4 more hours.

Now Mary and I always had a little "thing" for each other, but she's not like that...she's one of those girls that will only kiss until she's married. bummer.

I went to the bathroom, which was right next to the garage. i noticed a roll of clothesline rope, so i grabbed it and proceeded to her room. inside her room i found some scissors, and cut the rope into long and semi-long pieces.

Mary, who was in the living room yelled "What are you doing?"

I didn't reply, hoping she'd come down to investigate. to my favor, she did! Mary was wearing a black tank top (with the belly showing), blue warm-up pants, and blue flip-flops. She walked into her room, and immediately i grabbed her and threw her on her bed (on her stomach). I then sat on her back and started tying her hands together at the wrists.

"What are you doing?!" she screamed.

I didn't answer until i cinched the last knot in her bind, and then got off of her. she then sat up on the bed, glancing at me, and trying to look back at her bonds.

"Why are you doing this?" she said, not really worried

"I'm kidnapping you for the day" i replied

"But what if i don't want to be kidnapped?" she asked.

"You're not supposed to want to!!" i replied.

With that, i grabbed her elbows and led her to the living room. i sat her in one of the dining room chairs very carefully as to make sure her hands were still tied behind the chair. (the back of the chair was thin, but went ABOVE her head, so it was quite hard to get her hands behind it). I then tied her arms around the chair (and her torso). then i tied down her thighs to the chair. i then tied her ankles together and removed her flip-flops to give them a quick tickle. Then, I tied more rope around her ankles, then ran the rope below the chair and up to her bound wrists and tied them together. i then cinched it off and her toes drug against the floor.

"ow! taht hurt!" she pleaded

"Looks like i'm going to have to shut u up!"

"What? wait! no!" she pleaded

I ran off to her bedroom and found a light-blue bandana and grabbed a small "girly" sock. i then walked up to her and waved the sock in front of her face.

"No! you're not going to ga-mmmppphhhggg!"she cried

I stuffed the sock in her mouth, and secured it in place with the bandana. i cleaved gagged her so tight she mmmppphhhgg and her cheeks were smooshed in.

I then left her to struggle for a while, all the while her trying to say "untie me now!!" but all i heard was "uneye e ow". she then tried to struggle,but i did such a good job on tying her, she did morescreaming (mmpphhgging) than struggling.

homie
USA