Trish's stories : 02 - Babysitting Adventures (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Trish's stories : 02 - Babysitting Adventures (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Trish's stories
02 - Babysitting Adventures
Story index at the bottom

By Trish

Saturday, September 7th 2002 - 04:02:24 AM

I go baby sitting regularly and I've only ever been tied up once, infact it was the only time I've ever been tied up at all. It was about a year ago when I was 15.

I was baby sitting for some friends of my parents although I didn;t know them. Their regular babysitter couldn't make it. They said they had 2 chilren, a boy and a girl aged about 10 and 8 from what I can remember. However when I got there their parents said they each had a friend to stay over - would that be okay? I couldn't really say no as they were just about to go out.

The evening went okay, the kids played while i did homework. At about 10.30pm i said they'd better go upstairs and get ready for bed and i would come up in a while to turn the lights out.

I watched TV for about half an hour and then I went upstairs. First I went in one bedroom and there was no-one there. Puzzled I walked into another bedroom and just as I entered then 2 loops of ropes like lassos were dropped over me by the 2 boys who were hiding a chairs behind the door. they pulled them tight and they pinned my arms to my sides.

They then started pulling me and trying to topple me over onto the bed. If there had just been one or two of them I would have broken free but with all four they were too strong for me. It didn't help that I was wearing a long slim-fitting denim skirt and my knee length boots which have fairly high heels which put me at more of a disadvantage. Anyway they managed to put me over onto the bed and roll me onto my front where they tied my hands behind my back. They then wrapped the rest of the rope round my waist, chest and even over my shoulders putting in lots of knots as they went. Then one of boys went off to try to find some more rope to tie my legs while the others held me down on the bed.

I struggled as much as I could but they managed to hold me down. Eventually they found some more rope and tried to tie my feet together. I kicked as much as I could but my skirt meant i couldn't move my legs that much anyway so it didn't take long before they had managed to tie my feet together. Then they wrapped rope around my legs all the way up to my waist. After thay they left me saying they'd see me later...

They went downstairs and I could hear them playing. After a while I managed to move to the edge of the bed and roll off (luckily it wasn't very high up) and they I was able to wriggle gradually towards the door which they'd left ajar. I then started to shout downstairs to untie me know otherwise they'd me in real trouble with their parents.

They must have got fed up with my shouting because they came upstairs again and got one the girls long socks which they tied around my mouth. They seemed surprised that I had managed to get off the bed to the door. They put me back on the bed and then used a couple of belts (because they'd run out of rope) to pull my feet up behind me towards my hands which meant I couldn't wriggle at all.

Then they left me again totally helpless. As much as I tied I could barely move at all. I couldn't even call out to them with threats about what their parents would do. however it wasn't long before I heard the front door open and the kids rushing up the stairs. they grabbed me and quickly carried me out of their bedroom into another larger bedroom. Then they rushed out again I could see them turning their bedroom lights out.

Their parents came upstairs calling hello.They I could hear them opening the doors of the children's rooms and finding them apparently fast asleep. Then they found me and were shocked. They untied me and were very apologetic although i was equally embarrassed. Then the father took me home, he told me on the way that their usual baby sitter was a 16 year old boy so they probably didn't dare ever try to do to him what they did to me. He said that in the morning the kids would get severely told off for what they did. Despite coming home early they paid me a lot more than I was expecting - although they never asked me back, which was probably a good thing as I wouldn't have babysit for them again anyway. Luckily no-ne of my friends or family found out what happened and I have never seen the children again. I just spent the next few months praying my parents would meet up with their parents who may have apologized to them and told them what had happened!

Trish, UK