Peyton : 01 - Tie Up Game in Pajamas (m/mf, fm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Peyton : 01 - Tie Up Game in Pajamas (m/mf, fm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Peyton 's stories
01 - Tie Up Game in Pajamas
Story index at the bottom

By Peyton

Thursday, September 26th 2002 - 06:48:53 PM

Tie Up Game (in Pajamas)

My tie-up game recollection hails from a family holiday, way back when I was 10. That would be 1978 or so. In this instance, my mother, father, younger brother and myself met cousins for Thanksgiving weekend somewhere in the Adirondacks. Memory fails but I believe it was near Blue Mountain Lake.

The cousins had grown up with my parents, and thus the connection. Rarely, I had met up with the cousins' kid, Kristy, who was about 11 at that time. They were from Pennsylvania, we were from North Carolina. My brother Ray was 8, I was 10, a nice grouping of ages for a family gathering in the mountains. The three of us got on well, in spite of the "three's a crowd" axiom of childhood play.

It was freezing and wet outside, which made the spacious rented cabin a cozy refuge in the evenings. I remember the smell of cedar and a pleasant aroma of ash from the big fireplace, stoked by my father and Kristy's father while they sat with their wives and drank wine and beer. The cabin was big, with a huge loft upstairs where the kids could be stashed to play in the evenings while the parents caught up.

After dinner (this visit lasted for a four-day weekend, an eternity to a 10-year-old), the kids would be dispatched upstairs. I can recall family gatherings when the evenings were a dull time, but Kristy was witty, sharp, played fair, and perhaps secondarily, quite attractive to my grade school tastes. We didn't quarrel like so many cooped-up kids of that age group.

We would get into our pajamas and play the old board games we found in an upstairs closet. The pajamas must be another reason I remember the weekend. That fall our mother had gotten Ray and I footed sleepers, probably Dr. Dentons or Carters or some such. In the 1970s this was not an aberrant clothing choice. Mine were all blue, with a zipper down the front and a button closure at the throat. Ray's were all red. The feet had white vinyl soles. I liked how the pajamas felt, fuzzy and warm, and I liked the brisk scuffing sound the feet made on the wooden floors in the cabin. It seems like Kristy was wearing more ordinary flannel pajamas, with white socks and soft slippers like ballet shoes.

Nightclothes aside, I think it was either me or Kristy who suggested playing tie-up. One of the spacious upstairs closets (good for hiding) had a lot of rope in it, presumably belonging to the Hobie Cat sailboat stored in the bushes in back. Since I was good at tying knots, I proposed that Kristy and Ray be on one team, and I would be my own team. I don't think there was much point in it, only to see who could do the best bondage job on the other team.

I offered to go first, and suggested the double bed in one of the loft bedrooms as a stage for the game. I laid down on my back while Kristy and Ray sorted through the collection of rope. After a short conference they resolved to tie me up spread-eagle. They tied lengths of line around my wrists and stretched my arms out towards the posts on the headboard. The thin cord cut into my wrists, and since our rules didn't permit painful tying, I had them loosen the bonds, pull my pajama sleeves down over my wrists, and retie them somewhat looser. They tied my feet together with several wraps of line below my ankles and ran the extra to the foot board, so that I was stretched a little into a sort of cruciform position. There was some giggling and a half-hearted attempt at tickling my sides. However, the lines on my wrists were loose, and the knots poor, so I quickly wriggled my hands free, then released my feet, and thus stepped free.

I was a little disappointed that I had found it so easy to escape, and I resolved to teach Kristy and Ray a thing or two. Ray would be the next victim. There was a light wooden chair in the room, and I sat him down in it and drew his arms behind the chair. I used thinner cord to tie his wrists and forearms together with many wraps. With another length of line, I tied his waist to the back of the chair, pulling him from a slouching position to a more severely upright position. This pulled his feet well up off the floor, as he was pretty short. Each foot was tied to a leg of the chair, and then I stood back to let him attempt his escape. He giggled at first, squirming energetically, but wasn't able to make much headway, and as he pulled on his arms and wriggled his feet he began to frown and turn red in the face. I tickled his sides and this brought peals of high-pitched laughter.

Hearing this, my mother called up the stairs "Is everything alright up there?" I padded to the door to reassure her that we were "Just playing a game", and in that moment Kristy took pity on her teammate and loosened his wrists so that he could wriggle free.

It was my turn again, and having seen my success in the chair, they attempted to do better with me sitting in it. My wrists were bound behind my back and my feet to the legs of the chair, but once again their "granny knots" came loose quickly and I got free before I could even be tickled.

This made it Kristy's turn, but feeling bold I suggested that I could tie them both up at once. I had them both lay on the bed. Kneeling between them, I tied their hands behind their backs, again using multiple tight wraps of thin cord, then tied their hands together so that they were held back to back. I tied Ray's feet together, then Kristy's. Kristy was a bit taller than little Ray, and to bring her slippered feet closer to his pajama feet she had to bend her knees. However, as they squirmed together to loosen the ropes, she straightened her legs. Pulled by Ray's shorter legs, the loops around her ankles slid up off of her socks and onto her bare shins beneath her pajama pants. This apparently hurt, and she called for a "time out" so that I could adjust them, pain not being permitted. I tried again, but in polite deference I didn't tie her feet very tightly and she quickly got them loose. She and Ray both had less luck with their wrists, and at some arbitrary point called time and I let them go.

This was as much energy as we apparently had for the game. Ray tried hyperactively for the rest of the evening to tie up one or the other of us, but I think some strange, invisible boundary had been crossed and Kristy and I didn't play the game again.

And there we have it; the only worthwhile childhood tie-up game I can recall.

I'm now 34 and married. Ray now practices law. Kristy is married and has two kids.

Peyton