Angie Federico : 01 - My Two Brothers (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 01 - My Two Brothers (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
01 - My Two Brothers
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Sunday, October 6th 2002 - 09:05:42 PM

My Two Brothers

Growing up with two older brothers can be a trying experience. With the usual love & protection also comes being picked on, being called names & also getting "kidnapped" & tied up alot.

When I was Fourteen, I still had a love for Nancy Drew books. I always wondered what would it be like to be her. In most of the books, Nancy was always getting caught by the bad guys & getting bound & gagged, only to find an escape. Well one day, my two brothers, Tim & Jeff who were both just out of high school, decided to make that a reality.

Our parents were out one day, & that meant the boys had to watch me, which usually meant trouble. I was upstairs watching TV when suddenly I heard a large "bang" downstairs.

"Tim!" I yelled "What was that noise?" but there was no answer.

I hopped down the stairs where I saw Jeff only holding a sweat sock.

"Jeffrey, what was that noise? where's Tim?"

"Here I am Angie" Tim said behind me.

I turned to face him. He was carrying rope. My first reaction was to run, but Jeff caught me & held me tight.

"Let me go!" I yelled as Jeff forced me to the floor & pulled my hands behind my back & crossed my wrists.

"Gag her" Tim ordered "We have to shut her up!", as he started to tie my wrists together behind me.

"You two won't ge..ggmmmpphhh!!!" I tried to say before the sweat sock was tied in my mouth & knotted tight.(At least it was a clean sock!).

As Tim was finishing with my wrists, Jeff tied my ankles together.

"Now Angela, since you like Nancy Drew so much, let's see you get loose" Tim said as he picked me up & carried me up to my room & plopped me down on my bed.

The boys left saying nothing else. I twisted & squirmed for about ten minutes, but Tim had tied me tight. Both of them had been Boy Scouts, so they knew something about knots, especially the ones they tied on their little sister! I wasn't even prepared for this, since I was barefoot, so the ropes cut a little into my ankles too. I thought of Nancy Drew in her struggles to get loose after the crooks had tied her up. But that was fictional, this was real. I was laying on my own bed, tightly tied up & cleave-gagged by by own loving brothers.

About forty-five minutes later, the door opened. Tim & Jeff soon feed me from the ropes & gag. I fussed them out & threatened to tell our parents, but deep down I didn't want to. Little did I know, that round number two would be sooner than I thought & also involving my friend Nicole.

I'll try & get this story up sometime this week, it's longer than this one, so it might be toward the end of the week.

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA