Angie Federico : 03 - My Cousin Heather (mm/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 03 - My Cousin Heather (mm/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
03 - My Cousin Heather
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Sunday, October 20th 2002 - 04:27:05 PM

My Cousin Heather

Like I said near the end of my last story, after our tickling experience, Nicole & I went up to my bedroom & talked for hours about being bound & gagged in my basement.

Nicole had Jeff untie her so she could tickle me as well. She was such a free spirit & had this crush on him, so she sweet-talked him into tying her up. I don't know what it was about her, but she would just flash those little island eyes at him. (Nicole's mother is half Hawaiian, half Japanese). Anyway, She just wanted me to loosen up & have some fun, & she knew I was VERY sensitive to tickling. I couldn't stay mad at her, I loved her like a sister.

Well my cousin Heather called the next morning. She lived out of state & she was going to stay with us for about a month. She was my age (Fourteen), and was my mother's niece & a very shy girl, or so I thought.

After Heather's mother dropped her off on a Thursday, my parents had to go out of town for the weekend, so that meant Tim & Jeff had to watch us. Oh great! More tying us up probably. Me, Heather & Nicole were sitting on my bed when it started.

"So what do you guys do for fun?" Heather asked

"Look at Jeff!" Nicole added

"So you like my cousin?"

"He's is such a fox!"

I thought I was going to be sick as I crossed my eyes & looked at Nicole. But what Heather said next really floored me.

"Do you guys ever role play?"

"What do you mean?" I asked

"You know...Tie up games"

I almost fell off the bed. Nicole just looked at me & smiled

"We do!" Nicole beamed as she couldn't sit still "Angie's brothers tied us up in the basement the other day."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, as all this time I thought Heather was really shy, I guess it was just a front.

"Tim & Jeff tied you guys up?"

"Yes" I shot back "And gagged us, not to mention the tickling"

"Tickling!" Heather said "You guys were having way too much fun without me! I want to be in on it next time."

"I tried to get Angie to loosen up..."

"Angela Christina Federico! You need to loosen up!" Heather said as she put her arm around me. If there was anything I hated was being called by my full name.

"Maybe your brothers can capture us this weekend."

With my luck they would probably anyway. First my best friend was such a free spirit & had a crush on my brother. Then my cousin loved to do this as well! Boy was I feeling alone. Maybe I had to loosen up like Nicole & Heather said?

Anyway, the next day we decided to go up to the attic & clear some space for a sleep over. Kind of our space. (It was Nicole's idea). I needed to go to the store to get a new portable CD player for our little party. Tim offered to drive me, so I was suspicious of leaving Nicole alone with Jeff, not to mention Heather...Anyway, I put the thought out of mind & went with Tim to the store. After we got back, I rushed up to the attic only to see Heather & Nicole sitting in chairs. Their hands tied behind the chairs. They were mmmppphhhing behind the duct tape that covered their mouths. Jeff was sitting there reading a magazine.

"Hi Angie, been waiting for you."

I started to say something, but Tim's hand quickly covered my mouth. I knew it was a set up!

"Mmmppphhh!!!" I could only say behind Tim's hand as Jeff walked over & quickly tape gagged me.

"Hurry up Jeff, tie her up." Tim said as he forced me into a third chair & pulled my hands behind it. Jeff did the honors as he crossed my wrists & tied them tight with the rope, adding a few good knots. I could mmmpphhh in protest as my flip flop sandals were removed & each of my brothers took a foot & tickled them! I screamed as loud as I could behind the tape gag, but it only came out as a muffled squeal. I almost turned the chair over in trying to get away from their touch, one brother was bad enough, but two? It was too much!

"Don't knock yourself over Angie" Tim said as he raked my right foot with his fingers. I managed to glance over at Nicole & Heather trying to get loose. They were laughing behind their tape gags at my dilemma (At least it sounded like laughter)

"I think we need to tickle somebody else!" Jeff said as he went over & tickled both Nicole & Heather. Tim then worked on both my feet. Nicole & Heather both thrashed about. Heather seemed to be as ticklish as I was! with her brunette ponytailed hair swaying about.

During the next twenty minutes, the boys switched off from tickling us to reading magazines. Then they finally untied us & took us all out for Pizza & movies. Their treat! And I thought my brothers were really bad, they actually were really nice deep down.

During dinner, Heather bragged that,with time, she could get out of any knots my brothers could tie. You should have seen their faces as she said this. This will lead into my next story for it was a couple of days later.

I hope to post this story in the next few days. (I hope my schedule is not as hectic as this past week as been!)
Again thanks to all your comments & e-mails!

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA