Buzley : 01 - Unexpected Delivery (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Buzley : 01 - Unexpected Delivery (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Buzley's stories
01 - Unexpected Delivery
Story index at the bottom

By Buzley

Friday, October 18th 2002 - 09:49:56 PM

As I promised...

As I promised, I'd tell about some of my tie-up experiences I had with a 13 year-old girl. I'm 16, but was 15 at the time.

It happened back in early January this year. The girl's name is Jessica. She has brown hair that reaches her shoulders, hazel eyes, and was very cute for being younger than I am. I normally didn't develop crushes on younger girls, but she was an exception. She wasn't very skinny, but she wasn't the slightest bit large, so I'm not sure the word to explain her proportions as. She was well developed in shape and smiled a lot too.

I was sitting inside of my house playing on the computer when I heard some voices coming from outside my house. To my absolute astonishment I went outside and found a sweet-looking girl with her hands bound behind her back. She was falling over onto her side and trying to get loose.

Apparently a neighborhood boy had done this. She was bound with some cheap red jumping rope. I asked her if she needed any help, but she refused with a shake of her head. I went inside of my house and brought out some twine and a pair of scissors. I cut a piece of rope and tied her ankles together over her jeans. By the way, she had on blue jeans, a blue sleeveless tee shirt and white sneakers. I added some rope around her knees and then some more around her wrists again. I tipped her onto her side and watched her struggle around.

"Sure you don't want out?" She shook her head.

"No," she added, "I can get out."

"You like this?" I asked with a grin.

"Yeah. It's fun! Okay, can you let me out now? I'm stuck."

"I don't know." I went inside and got out a camera and took a picture of her, she smiled into the lens.

"Can I tie you up again?" I asked her.

"Okay," was her reply.

I untied her and brought her to the side of my house for some better bondage. I sat her in a plastic garden chair and put her arms behind it. I crossed her wrists over each other and tied them firmly together. Then I tied her knees together, with about two feet of twine. I separated her ankles and tied one to each chair leg, then slipped off her white shoes and socks.

"What's that for?" She asked.

"Are you ticklish?"

"No," she replied hesitantly.

"I'll be right back."

I went inside my house and got a roll of duct tape and a rag, then went back outside. I told her to open her mouth wide, but she refused, shutting her lips tight together playfully.

"Don't make me force your mouth open."

She immediately opened her mouth and I stuffed the rag into it. I added a few strips of duct tape over her lips, about three, and they crossed from one side of her face to the other. She made sounds through her gag, a lot of laughter mainly, and some words I guess she was trying to tell me. I stared at her in glee. She was mine to torture.

"So you ticklish?" Her eyes lit up and she shook her head frantically. I tapped her sole and she jumped, the chair shook.

"Can't have jumping." I tipped the chair slowly onto its back and she lay looking up at me.

I sat down next to her bare feet and began poking around with happiness. She shuttered and twitched back and forth, trying to laugh but not being permitted to from the gag. She mmmphed loudly, and I decided I'd better stop - her, that is. I told her that she'd better be quiet, but then continued to tickle her. She didn't stop mmmphing, so I added another five strips of tape over her mouth. I also added a few of those on her chin up to her cheeks, to prevent the slightest jaw movement. Her bottom face was completely covered in tape. I could still hear tiny mouse squeaks when I tapped her soles, but that was okay. I didn't mind hearing that; just I didn't want to alert anyone else to our games.

I kept up for around 10 minutes, then moved to her sides for another 2. She was shaking less and less, so after the 2 minutes I stopped and untied her. She smiled at me and asked if we could do this again some other time. I agreed. What she doesn't know is that while she was laughing and before when she was just tied to the chair upright I took a few more pictures of her.

I stashed the ropes and tape behind some metal can on the side of my house, so I could get to it later, and I did - many times and again.

If you like this I'll write more, but I'm not sure how good my casual writing skills are - I could do a full-written story with descriptions and such, but I don't have the time. I have some other stories of how I tied up a few other girls, including half of my babysitters on several occasions. Email me if you want to talk sometime. I have AIM but I don't want to list my sn public for personal reasons.

Buzley
busley@yahoo.com
CA, USA