Buzley : 02 - Another with Jessica (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Buzley : 02 - Another with Jessica (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Buzley's stories
02 - Another with Jessica
Story index at the bottom

By Buzley

Saturday, October 19th 2002 - 02:53:08 PM

Another with Jessica

Due to the large amount of feedback I received on my last story I'm going to post another one. This involves the same girl Jessica, and happened just the next day after the last story did. Jessica was 13 and I was 15.

I was thinking about tying her up again so I walked outside and headed to her house. I was met by her halfway, and she was smiling at me. It was a cold day, and she had on roller-skates (for no real reason), a blue plastic raincoat with a plain sleeveless blue tee shirt underneath and blue jeans.

"Umm," she started, "can you tie me up again?"

"You want to be tied up again?" I asked in question.

"Yeah. It was fun."

"So you liked it?"

"Uh-hum." She nodded. I looked up at the sky. There were only three more hours of daylight remaining.

"Okay. Come around the side of the house after I go." I jogged to the side-gate and opened it, revealing the side of the house's walkway, then jogged into my backyard from there. I heard her skates following. I hid in the backyard behind the exit to the backyard, ready to pounce on her. I had the rag and the tape in my hands. I stuck the rag in my right hand and positioned it so that it would "chloroform" her when she came.

I saw her head pop in, the she entered the backyard. I jumped out at her from behind and stuffed the rag into her mouth, hand-gagging her as well. I quickly knelt down and brought her to a sitting position with her head on my knee and my hand still over her mouth. She looked up at me with a grin. I ripped off a piece of tape with one hand and my teeth, and released my grip, then stuck the tape over her lips. I added two more, and this total covered her from her chin to her nostrils. I sat her up and removed her jacket, tossing it onto the ground and revealing her blue sleeveless tee shirt. She struggled a bit.

"Mmmph!" She said. "Mmph-mm-mm-mmph!" Again she tried making sentences.

I grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back and crossed them over one another. She stopped struggling and allowed me to proceed easier. I let go of her wrists to cut the twine, and her arms stayed where they were, awaiting the knots. After cutting off a long piece of twine I proceeded to tie her wrists together. They were tied crisscrossing and looped about 3 times. Examining the knots, I found that they were secure, then moved over to her ankles. I stretched her legs out and pulled her legs together, where I cut off another piece of twine and tied her knees together the same way I did her wrists. The twine pressed into her jeans on her knees and scooted her pants a little bit above the ankles. I had to remove her skates next.

"I'm gonna take off your skates so I can tie your ankles." She nodded and made some more sounds at me. I untied the shoelaces on her skates and slid them off her feet, which took about a minute to do. I set them next to me. Her sock-covered feet still were there, dangling at me. She shook her toes a bit at me and mmmphed again. I slid off her white socks and stuck them in the skates. Her toenails were painted pink. I'll get to those later, I thought.

I cut off another piece of twine and tied it over her ankles and the bottom of her jeans, not to hurt her skin. Her feet were dangling there and she was still smiling at me. I poked them and she shook a bit. I rubbed her soft clean feet with my nails and she went wild, bouncing back and forth. She fell over on her back, but got back up by rocking from the tickling. She was laughing "mmmph-mmm-mmph-muhph-mmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" through her gag, and I didn't mind that. After a minute of straight tickling her face was turning pinkish like her toenails so I stopped. She was breathing quickly through her nose.

I thought then that I'd try something new. I folded her legs up and moved her chest against her knees, making her tucked into a ball. After I tied rope around and under her knees again, then around her back onto her wrists and knotted it. I looped around two more times and knotted it. I saw that her lower legs were still free to swing, so I tied another rope around her ankles and between them, then wrapped that too around her back and knotted it at her wrists a few times. I repeated this again to reinforce it. Done.

She was wrapped up in a ball, and was rocking slightly back and forth. I laid her onto her side to let her struggle. She was singing under her gag some song, but all I could hear was "mmmph-mmph-mm-mm-mmh-mh-mmphh!" I didn't mind.

15 minutes later I heard a voice coming from down the street; it was her mom calling her home. "Jeeeeeeeeeesiccaaaaaa!" It repeated twice, then stopped. I figured that was my sign to let her go for another day. I undid her knots, the gag last, then she ran off and back home barefoot, grabbing her skates and her jacket on the way out. I put the supplies back again and went inside.

If you liked this story please send me email or post here. I'll write more if I keep receiving the same feedback. I also have AIM, so if you email me maybe we can set up a time to chat.

Buzley
busley@yahoo.com
CA, USA