Buzley : 03 - Jessica is Kidnapped (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Buzley : 03 - Jessica is Kidnapped (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Buzley's stories
03 - Jessica is Kidnapped
Story index at the bottom

By Buzley

Saturday, October 19th 2002 - 08:25:32 PM

Jessica is Kidnapped

Back again with another story involving my neighborhood girl Jessica. This was actually one of our scenarios, a kidnapping. This happened, as I remember, the next morning from the last story. I went down the street again to her house on a clear day and found her simply sitting down in front of her house.

"Do you want to come over again?" I asked her. She stood up and smiled at me.

"Okay." I walked back to my house once more and she followed. That day she was wearing a pink tee shirt with some cute green dinosaur on it, blue jeans and her white sneakers. We reached my house at the side gate.

"When I say so, come through here okay?"

She nodded and grinned at me. I opened the gate and went into my backyard and got the supplies, then ran back behind the gate and shut it.

"Okay."

I squatted down behind where the gate opens and waited. She was singing, as I recall, and casually opened the gate and entered. I slammed it behind her and it locked. She turned around, and I pounced. I hand-gagged her and lowered her back onto the ground, motioning her with my finger to be quiet. I released my grip and she started talking, what it was I don't remember. I got out the rag and stuffed it in her mouth, she grunted a bit and I forced four pieces of tape over her lower face. It stretched from ear to ear. I heard a few quiet mmmphs, but that was all for now.

I sat on her stomach facing her feet while her arms were at their sides, pinning her to the ground. I cut off a length of twine and wrapped it over her ankles and jeans, pressing the rope into the material. I looped it again and knotted it.

"Mmmph-mmm-mmph-mm-mmmm-mph!" She tried to say. I turned around and her eyes were wide open at me.

"Having fun?" She nodded the best she could, being that she was on her back. I got off her and brought her hands crossed over her head. I tied her wrists together with several knots and loops, probably more securely than the last time I did, then moved to her knees. I wrapped twine a few times around and between her knees, then knotted it securely a few times. I noticed my large gas meter right next to us, fastened into the wall with steel. I slid her upper body gently so that her wrists touched the poles on it, then cut another length of rope. I wrapped it around her wrists and the pole, securing her arms above her head. She moved her knees up into a pyramid and bounced her feet up and down a bit.

"Like it?" She nodded a little.

"Mmm-mmmph-mmp-mmmpph! Mm-mmmmm-ph-ph-mm," I smiled at her and rubbed the tape firmer onto her mouth.

I remembered that I had some cement bricks on the other side of my house, so I quickly went and retrieved one (Well, it wasn't quick. The cement block weighed a lot, so it took about 2 minutes to carry it in short lengths at a time). I brought it to where her legs would be if they were stretched, then set it down, panting. She was also breathing rather fast.

"Okay, now I'll need your legs."

"Mmph!" She opened her eyes at me. I grabbed her legs and stretched them out to the block, then held them there with one arm. I grabbed the roll of twine and started winding it around her ankle bonds again, then went between the ropes and into the block. I tied it around the block a few times, then knotted and cut it. However, I had to move the block a little bit farther back because her legs weren't stretched to their full length. I did this and watched her try to struggle.

Her upper body shook a little, but otherwise only her head was free to look up at me and grin.

"Hmm, this new position offers some new grounds for torture." Her eyes lit up and she started shaking her body back and forth. I sat on the block, knowing that the gas meter wasn't going to move, and slowly untied her shoelaces. I then removed her shoes and socks right after, and watched her toes twitch around for a moment. "You can't avoid this Jessica." I waited for her reply.

"Mmmph-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph! Mph!" I drew my finger over her toes and she shook side to side. I rubbed her smooth soles and watched her struggle. She was looking at me with a pink face, and I kept going for a few more minutes, with short second pauses between mad ten or twenty second rushes. Her feet were trying to avoid my tickles like wild, but they did no good at stopping her laughter. Her muffled laughter faded under her gag. She was temporarily losing her ticklishness from the repetitiveness of my torture.

"Okay I'll stop now." She was panting through her nose frequently. I figured I'd let her calm down for a moment. I got off the block and sat down next to her side. "You know, with your arms up like that your sides are completely open." She began trying to scoot herself away from me, but I just moved into her curving. Finally, she could bend no more, and her further movement was stuck against my knee.

I began to stroke her sides, and she shook, not up and around but her body shook. I had found her most sensitive spot. Then I took action and tickled both her sides slowly with both hands. She shook quicker, and I moved down to her waist, then back up under her arms. She seemed to be equally ticklish over her entire side. I tried tickling her arms, but she wasn't ticklish there. I also tried squeezing her knees, but she was immune to that spot also. I went back to tickling her sides for another minute, then stopped and let her rest. I untied her in the process of her calming down, with the gag first this time. She was panting when she was finally untied.

"Oh no," she looked at her wrists, which had a few red marks on them. "My mom's going to ask where these came from."

"Just rub them, and try not to show them," I replied.

"Tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Okay," she said, and then left.

I tried to make this one longer, and I hope that's a good thing. It took longer to write, but I feel that it's worth it. Wow, this is my 3rd post in the last 24 hours! Guess I haven't felt inspired to write anything on this board until now, even with all the experiences I've had. Please email me with comments or questions. If you have AIM, you can send me your screen name and I'll see if we can do a chat sometime.

And Elane, I'd still like to talk with you sometime. Could you email me if you're still there please? Thanks.

Buzley
busley@yahoo.com
CA, USA