Angie Federico : 04 - The Challenge (mm/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 04 - The Challenge (mm/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
04 - The Challenge
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Wednesday, October 23rd 2002 - 06:44:52 PM

The Challenge - Part One

After my brothers had taken Heather, Nicole & myself out for pizza & the movies, we got home & us girls went up to our little area in the attic, where we had been tied up just hours earlier, & discussed what Heather had said during dinner. I was finishing putting my hair in a ponytail when the curiosity got the best of me.

"Did you really mean what you said about getting loose of any knots that my brothers tie?" I asked

"Yes I did Angie" She answered as she put in a CD in my new player. "In time of course"

"This ought to be good!" Nicole added as she sat on the floor next to my cousin.

"Now Nicole, my brothers have done enough, don't you think?"

"I've got to see this Ang, you know how they tie"

"Yeah Heather" I added "Tim has tied me up twice & neither time I could get free"

"Well, Tim hasn't tied me yet, tonight Jeff tied us & besides, they were up here tickling us, so I didn't have a chance"

I looked at her & her cocky attitude & just shook my head.

"I look at it as a challenge cousin"

Nicole started to laugh as I then took my pillow & hit her with it. The next thing I knew, we had a three way pillow fight going.

Well the next day my brothers both had to work as us girls hung out at Nicole's house & played video games, played cd's & just hung out. A few days passed with nothing happening until Wednesday morning. Nicole was at her house & was going to come over later. I had been up for an hour, but there was no sign of Heather. My parents had both gone to work & wouldn't be home till late in the afternoon. (Although, they usually called to say hi & check on things).

I had just changed into a yellow halter top & blue gym shorts when I heard loud laughter downstairs. It sounded like running thru the house. I just rolled my eyes & went to the top of the stairs.

"Timothy! Jeffrey!, is Heather down there? What's going on?"

"Hey Angie!" I heard Heather shout from a distant room. It sounded like she was being chased by one or both my brothers!

I started to go downstairs when I heard a noise behind me. I turned around & to face Jeff. I stuck my tongue out at him & started to run, but he caught me & held me tight.

"Jeffrey, you better..grmpphhhh!!!" My protest was cut off by his hand which clamped over my mouth.

"Now Angie, I know Heather said she needed a challenge, but I think she needs company as well!"

I was pretty upset by now, so I didn't notice Jeff taking a thick white rag out of his pocket. He removed his hand & before I could yell, he had forced the rag in my mouth. He pulled it tight & knotted behind my head.

"Mmmpphhh!!! grrrmmpphhhh!!!" I tried to say behind the gag.

"Quiet down there sister dear" was his only reply.

Then suddenly Jeff picked me up & carried me over his shoulder! I yelled in protest, but my gag cut off any speech. Taking me downstairs, I slapped Jeff on his rear end as he was carrying me like a sack of potatoes! He then plopped me down on the couch! He quickly tied my hands behind my back, then tied my ankles. It wasn't as tight as Tim tied it, but still effective. Then I realized I was barefoot! "Oh no" I thought as I looked at him with a evil eye. The pizza & movies from the other night were now a distant memory.

Jeff must have sensed what I thought as his hand moved toward my feet! I squealed behind the gag & squirmed, but just then Tim showed up with Heather over his shoulder. She was bound & cleave-gagged as well! Tim flopped her down on the other couch. Heather was wearing a white t-shirt, blue jean cutoffs & was barefoot as well. We were doomed to be tickled!

"Now Heather," Tim asked as he stood over her feet "You bragged that you could get loose from our knots, well now's your chance!"

He started to tickle her soles. She was sensitive like me!

Just for good measure, Jeff tickled my soles. I could only squirm & squeal into my gag.

"Well girls, we'll be back in a little while to check on you"

Just then the doorbell rang. Tim & Jeff just looked at each other. How amazing it would be if somebody important was at the door & then saw the Federico's teenage daughter & her cousin bound & gagged on their living room floor! Then it hit me. Nicole! She was going to come over later. Sure enough, Jeff announced it was Nicole & answered it. I mmmpphhhed loudly to her that it was a trap, but it was too late. While Nicole looked at Jeff (As she usually did), Tim hand gagged her from behind!

"I think there's room for one more!" Tim said as he kept his hand over Nicole's mouth. I could swear she was laughing behind it as she looked at me & Heather in our helpless condition! Now we were all in trouble!

To be continued...

I'll try & post part two by Sunday afternoon.

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA

-----------------------------------------------------

Saturday, October 26th 2002 - 11:31:09 AM

The Challenge -Part Two

Nicole couldn't stop laughing as Jeff was tying her ankles together, getting in a few tickles here & there. Tim had finished tying her hands behind her back. Then he pulled out a rag from his pocket & rolled it up.

"You know Nicole, you enjoy this way too much" Tim said as he forced the rag between her teeth & tied it behind her head.

"I should have gagged you first knowing you're a chatterbox & can't keep quiet"

I could only look over at Heather & think the same thing, if she hadn't issued a challenge...we probably wouldn't be in this predicament, then again maybe we would. I twisted my wrists in an effort to get some slack in the ropes, but Jeff had done a good job. Hopefully Nicole & I could try & free one another again? Just then Tim picked Nicole up over his shoulder & carried her over to where I was. She was mmmppphhhing as Tim sat her down next to me. Suddenly Jeff moved me around to where me & Nicole were sitting back to back. Our couch was small so our feet had no where to go but to rest on the couch arms. Translation: perfect targets for tickling! Tim then tied more rope around our bodies to make sure we weren't going to hop around! Then Jeff stood over my feet. I heard Tim behind me talk towards Heather's direction.

"Okay Heather, you have one hour. That should give you enough time to see if you can be Houdini. If you can, we'll let you all go & me & Jeff will take you all out again this weekend. If not..." I heard Nicole start to squeal & twist. Then Jeff tickled my toes. I squealed & squirmed, but the rope around our bodies kept us secure & vulnerable.

"Our little sister & her friend are depending on you & oh by the way, Angela I wouldn't want you & Nicole to move too much, unless you two want to fall over sideways!"

He was right. If Nicole & myself, twisted & moved too much, we were going over the side of the couch! Man my brothers had thought of everything. I could only hope that Nicole & I had enough leverage to find each other's knots. Because I just knew Heather wouldn't be able to get loose. The boys gave us a quick tickle & left the room. Nicole & I went to work & my worst fears were realized, we couldn't get enough reach on the others bonds.
I mmmppphhhed into my gag at Nicole, as she seemed to know as well. Meanwhile, Heather was twisting & squirming her body in every way possible. This girl was determined to get free of Tim's expert tying. I just sat there amazed & watched. Heather was a cheerleader for her school, like us. She also had gymnastics training, so she was pretty athletic.

About twenty minutes went by & Heather was still going at it. Twisting & squirming against the ropes & mmmppphing into her gag. She seemed to be a little tired by now, so she slowed down & rested a bit. Seeing this, I mmmppphhhed to Nicole to try & least make an effort to get free. She mmmppphed back & I felt her struggling. Just then, Heather started to pick up the pace. Five solid minutes of struggling got Heather nowhere, just off the couch onto the floor! I heard Nicole laugh hysterically behind her gag. I half to admit, it was funny to watch.

Just then I heard the phone ring in the other room. I heard Tim pick it up. It was my Father!

A few minutes later, Tim walked in still talking to him.

"You want to talk to her?" Tim said "Hold on"

Tim freed the gag from my mouth. I moved my mouth around, for it was dry. All I had to do was say to my Father that his daughter, her cousin & best friend was tied up & gagged in his living room & Tim & Jeff would probably be busted big time, but it seemed Nicole & Heather were having a good time in their helpless state so I didn't want to be the baby of the group.

"One of these days Tim" I whispered as he put the phone up to my left ear.

"Hi Daddy...Oh nothing us girls are just hanging out, you know girl things. Heather...well she's a little tied up with something right now."

I couldn't believe I said that as Nicole started laughing again. I tried to elbow her to stop, but my Father sensed something was up.

"That's just Nicole being Nicole, you know real silly!"

I looked over & Heather was laughing as well laying on the floor as she was. I started to laugh as well, but caught myself. Then my Father wanted to talk to Tim again.

"Okay... bye Daddy, I love you, see you later."

With that, Tim quickly regagged me & went back into the other room. Nicole was really laughing now as we almost fell over! I squealed & somehow we caught ourselves.

About fifty minutes had passed to this point & still Heather couldn't get loose. I came to the grim reality that we were going to be tickled to no end.

Ten minutes later Tim & Jeff had come back. They looked at Heather, who was still on the floor, then looked at us.

"Well girls, I'm sorry but you didn't make it" Tim said as he produced a feather!

Jeff had one too. I started to squirm as Jeff worked on my feet. I squealed as loud as I could as Nicole was also being tickled by Tim (I think she wanted Jeff to be her tormentor, but the boys knew this as well. Like I said, they thought of everything!) Just when I thought that it would never end, Heather had jumped up. She had did it! I couldn't believe it & neither could Tim who just froze. We had won. My brothers swallowed their pride as they untied me & Nicole. For the rest of the afternoon, us girls hung out at Nicole's house & talked about us (really Heather) defeating the boys. Heather's wrists were really red from the ropes, but she said she had to prove a point. Did she ever! We couldn't wait until the weekend when my brothers would take us all out again, but little did I know they were already plotting their revenge. The 1995 summer of bondage at the Federico house was really just beginning.

This next story with Heather is a really long one so I'll probably have to put it in three parts.

I'll try & get part one up sometime early this coming week.

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA