Angie Federico : 05 - My Brothers Revenge (ff/f, fmm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 05 - My Brothers Revenge (ff/f, fmm/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
05 - My Brothers Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Wednesday, October 30th 2002 - 12:56:28 AM

My Brothers Revenge

Well the weekend got here & Tim & Jeff took Heather, Nicole & myself out to a local amusement park. They bought us anything we wanted! I even added to my stuffed animal collection thanks to Jeff winning a game. We still couldn't get over Heather getting loose from Tim's knots. We couldn't help but brag about it in the boys faces. Big mistake. Underneath, they were plotting revenge against us & it would come at the unlikely of times.

When they tied us up the last time, it was in our living room when my parents were both at work. What a chance they took! They're lucky that they called & not showed up out of the blue. Anyway, that was nothing to what they were about to pull off.

It came a couple of weeks later, early July 1995 on a hot Friday afternoon when my parents went out out of town for the weekend again. Nicole was gone as well with her mom overnight to her Aunt's house. She wouldn't be back to late Saturday afternoon-early evening. So that left me & Heather alone with my brothers. But just when I thought the worst, they told us they had to go to an all day music festival & wouldn't be back till Saturday night as well.

I guess my parents knew that, so they called a girl named Melissa to watch us. Melissa was my brothers' age & had house sit for us a couple of times. My parents really liked her.

Anyway, on Friday night, me & Heather were talking the usual girl talk when Heather posed a question to me.

"Hey Angie, I got an idea,"

"What?" I replied

"What if we tie up Melissa & then tickle her!"

"Are you serious?"

"Very, and it would be change of pace, you know your brothers aren't here"

"I think it would be kind of fun, now thinking about it!, but what about Nicole. She's going to miss out"

"I know, but I'm in the mood to do it. What do ya say cousin?"

"Let's do it!"

We hopped off my bed & looked around upstairs for rope & some kind of cloth. Melissa was downstairs talking on the phone, probably to her boyfriend. Just then, Heather came out of my brothers room with a roll of clothesline, some bandanas & duct tape.

"Wow Heather, was that in their room?"

"Yes"

"Those monsters!, just ready to strike again weren't they?"

"Come on"

We went downstairs & hid the tie up stuff out of view from Melissa , who was on the phone. She saw us & then hung up.

"Hey you guys, what are you doing?"

"Were bored Melissa, want to play a game?" Heather asked

"Like what?"

"It's called tie up the sitter" I added

"You mean tie me up, like your brothers do to you?"

"You know about that?"

"Yeah, and now that you mention it, it might be kind of fun, to see what you go through"

"Okay then, stay here"

Heather went & got the tie up stuff & returned

"Put your hands behind your back"

Melissa obeyed & I watched Heather tie her wrists together. She wound the rope around about four times & crossed it the other way, finally cinching a knot.

"Wow, that's pretty tight, Heather"

"Prisoners aren't supposed to talk" Heather added as she took a piece of duct tape & pressed it over Melissa's mouth.

"Mmmppphhh!!!" was about the only thing Melissa could say as I secured her ankles with more of the clothesline. She wearing sweat pants, but was barefoot. So she was an easy target.

"Oh & one more thing Melissa"

Heather then took a bandana & tied it over her eyes as a blindfold. Melissa shook her dirty blonde hair every which way & mmmppphhhed into the tape gag. Heather then looked at me with a evil look in her eye.

"Ready?" She said as she looked at Melissa's feet. I nodded back. Then we proceeded to give Melissa a good tickling, both her feet were raked by our fingers. Melissa was ticklish somewhat, but I think she was surprised to be getting done in by a couple of teenage girls.

We were laughing it up & having a good time. Then Heather tickled her whole body. Melissa bucked & started mmmppphhing louder. We were getting to her. We went on for about ten minutes & then stopped. We fell out laughing next to her. Heather told her we would be back to untie her in a little while.

About a half hour later, we were both surprised to find Melissa still securely bound & gagged.
We then untied her.

"Are you allright Melissa?" I asked

"Yeah that was fun"

She didn't sound too convincing. Something in me told me we went too far. Saturday would prove me right.

Mid morning Saturday I heard Melissa on the phone again as I came downstairs wearing my long t-shirt which I wore over my bikini. We were going to go to the public swimming pool & I wanted Melissa to drive us. I had to go down to the basement to get some towels. When I was down there, suddenly the power went off! Oh great I thought. Maybe it wouldn't last long. I went to the stairs & called out to Melissa.

"Hey Melissa! Shine the flashlight down here!"

But there was no answer. My heart started beating faster as I inched my way up the stairs holding onto the railing as a guide.

"Melissa!"

Still no answer. What was going on? I made it to the top of the stairs as my heart was in my throat. Then I saw Melissa. She was holding rope.

"Your turn Angie"

"You scared me to death Melissa. What's with turning off the power?"

"Like I said it's your turn!"

"You're starting to scare me. You're taking us to the pooommmggrmmhhh!"

I couldn't finish the sentence as I was suddenly hand gagged from behind! The power came back on & I saw Heather being forced into the kitchen with a hand covering her mouth. It belonged to my brother Jeff! That meant Tim had captured me. Of all the dirty tricks they pulled on us, this had to be the lowest! I then noticed some bandanas hanging out of Jeff's pocket.

Melissa started to laugh as she threw rope to each of my brothers.

"It looks like swimming's been cancelled girls!" Tim said as he kept his hand over my mouth.

"Revenge will be very sweet" Jeff added

"Revenge for what?" Melissa asked

"For getting loose of my knots" Tim said "I don't take defeat lightly"

And I thought they had gotten over that. Was I wrong! I could only mmmppphh behind his big hand.

"What happens now?" Melissa asked "Tie them up & gag them?"

"Right. And tickling! Right sister dear!"

I started trying to get free from Tim, but he held me tight.

"Okay Jeff let's get them downstairs."

I could only look at Heather. She didn't seem surprised. For her triumph in getting loose only fuelled my brothers ego to make sure she couldn't get loose again!

To be continued....

I hope to have part two up in a couple of days

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA