Angie Federico : 06 - The Captive Cousins (mm/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie Federico : 06 - The Captive Cousins (mm/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie Federico's stories
06 - The Captive Cousins
Story index at the bottom

By Angie Federico

Thursday, October 31st 2002 - 06:49:49 PM

The Captive Cousins

The boys hustled us down the stairs with their hands still covering our mouths. Melissa followed behind. They forced us into the small room where Nicole & I had been tied before.

"Okay girls," Tim said "If you promise not to yell we'll remove our hands"

I had no choice. I was caught again!

"Hmm hmm" I replied as I looked over at Heather. Jeff then removed his hand from her mouth.

"Hands behind your back sister dear" Tim added as he then crossed my wrists & took the clothesline that Melissa had given him & proceeded to tie my wrists together. I looked over at Heather. She had a grin on her face as Jeff tied her hands behind her back. Melissa couldn't help but be curious as she watched my brothers tie us up.

"Make sure it's good & tight" she sneered, acting real bossy

"Don't worry, they ain't getting loose this time"

"I can't believe you're in on this Melissa" I said as Tim tightened his famous knots. It was tight. "How could you?"

"They talked me into it, It was easy."

"By the way, Angie? Where's Nicole?" Jeff said as he tightened the knots on Heather's wrists

"I'm not telling you any thing brother dear" I said knowing the gag was coming next.

"Okay" Jeff added as he tossed a bandana to Tim. "Gag her so she keeps that promise"

Tim took the red bandana, rolled it up & forced it in my mouth, pulling it really tight & knotting it behind my head. Jeff quickly cleave-gagged Heather, the blue bandana pulled tightly into the corners of her mouth as well. Her pretty baby face now gagged like mine.

"Grrmmmmpphhh!!!" I tried to say behind it. Heather added a mmmppphhh as well

"Wow!" Melissa said, her arms folded in front of her. "You two don't play around. I was only gagged by tape."

As Tim sat me down on the couch. He stopped suddenly.

"When was this?"

"Last night" Melissa added "When these brats ganged up on me & tied me up & tickled me!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing as Jeff sat Heather next to me & started to tie our bare ankles together. Ganged up on her? She wanted to play along. I knew something was wrong last night. This was another set up, just as always! I started mmmppphing loudly in Melissa's direction. I couldn't wait until I got my hands on her! Was she going to get it. But at the moment I was the one getting it, along with my cousin Heather!

Tim & Jeff didn't say another word as they tightened the knots on our ankles & then stood up.

"So what's next?" Melissa asked

"Just watch" he said as he crouched down & moved his fingers over my feet. I could only squeal & squirm as always. He then did Heather's feet. She bucked & squealed as well.

"Boy, they are ticklish!"

"We'll be back soon. You can watch them if you want Melissa, but don't touch"

Tim & Jeff then left the room & I heard them running up the stairs. We were suddenly trapped with Melissa. Hopefully she would obey Tim's orders & not tickle us. But she kept looking at her fingernails & had an evil grin on her face. We squirmed against the ropes, but we were tied tight. Suddenly Melissa jumped off her chair like a big cat in the jungle. She laughed as she tickled our bare feet! We could only squirm as our bodies collided on the couch.

"Mmmppphhh!!! grrrmmphhh!!!" We both yelled, squealing loudly at her touch. Just then I heard feet running downstairs. I was never more happy to see my brothers in my life!

"Hey!" Tim yelled as he pulled Melissa away. "What did I tell you?"

"I just wanted to see for myself"

"Well you're in big trouble now, get her Jeff!"

Jeff suddenly grabbed Melissa & hand gagged her! I was stunned as I looked at Heather & started to smile behind my gag. Melissa was going to get hers finally!

Jeff then replaced his hand with a yellow bandana, which he used to cleave-gag her tight.

Melissa tried to fight, but was no match for my brothers who were also like jungle cats attacking some helpless prey. They had her hands tied behind her back & her ankles tied in no time. She could only grunt loudly behind the gag, probably calling them all kinds of nasty names (At least it sounded like it!). I think she was actually enjoying it though.

They picked her off the floor & plopped her down next to us, I was in the middle as I looked at her & started to say stuff behind my gag. Heather started laughing to me as I was really chastising Melissa for crossing my brothers & us. Of course, my speech was garbled at best.

"Well now, isn't this a pretty picture?"

"A kodak moment brother" added Jeff as took out a feather from a bag!

"I think you will be first, Melissa, since you let my sister & cousin tie you up"

"Grrmmpphhh!!!" Melissa grunted as she tried to free herself from the tight ropes.

Her lies came back to haunt her. Thank God! She was wearing the same pair of sweats she had on the night before & she was again barefoot! I wanted to be the boys biggest cheerleader as Tim approached her feet with the feather.

Heather & I died laughing behind our gags as Melissa squirmed, twisted, grunted & squealed as Tim raked her toes with the feather. Jeff had lifted her bound feet & tickled her soles.

I laughed so hard I was crying as I put my head on Heather's chest.

I swear It went on for about ten minutes, as Heather & I started to gag talk. I suddenly forgot about being tied up. I was feeling really silly, as for the first time, seeing someone else who wasn't your best friend, or cousin get the royal treatment from Tim & Jeff. But my laughing soon stopped as Tim & Jeff stood over us with the feather. Now it was our turn!

To be continued....

Part three to follow probably Sunday

Angie Federico
angietied@hotmail.com
USA