Silent Simon : 01 - Boys in a Bind (m/mm, m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 01 - Boys in a Bind (m/mm, m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
01 - Boys in a Bind
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Saturday, October 19th 2002 - 11:51:22 PM

Boys in a Bind

Kevin and Bryan lay on the floor facing each other, struggling in enforced silence against their bonds, knowing already that it was a useless endeavor. They had been tied too well, and I had done it. Getting them to cooperate had been no problem. Tie-up games were part of our regular ritual of "pliking" (play-liking), which we liked to do even at fourteen, and we had been doing it since we were nine. And I had been practicing without them recently - but that's another story - so I had become quite adept at keeping my captives captive.

It started out that night with a sleepover at my house. My room was upstairs, along with those of my older brother and younger sister. My parents slept downstairs, and when friends came over to stay or play, they didn't think it unusual that we nearly always either went outside, or as in this night's particular case, upstairs to play. The three of us had all changed into our PJ bottoms and t-shirts, and we decided to "plike" they were a couple of rich kids at home alone and I was a burglar who had found them unexpectedly at home when everyone else was away. In ski-mask with water-pistol in hand, I slipped out into the hallway and waited for the prearranged emergence of one of them. It turned out to be Kevin.

He was shorter than me by a couple of inches (I was 5'5), and a whole lot lighter. As he turned away from me to go toward the bathroom, I slipped up and grabbed him from behind. My hand clamped hard down over his mouth and he MMMMPPPHHHed just a bit as I put the water pistol behind his ear and whispered, "Just do as I say and you won't get hurt." He nodded and tried to answer, but I hissed into his ear, "Not a sound, kid!" I propelled him quickly down the hallway and into the bathroom, where I had already stashed my supply of tie-up stuff.

Inside with the door shut, I released him and he turned with wide eyes to look at me and said in a quavering voice, "Wh-what do you w-want?"

I pulled a short length of white cotton rope out of the backpack by the sink and said, "Shut up and turn around!" He did, and I roughly pulled his hands behind his back and crossed them, looping the rope several times around his wrists before passing it vertically between his hands and tying a knot on the back side of his hands.

He winced slightly and said, "Hey, that's a little tight, don't you thinnnggghh!" The rest was stifled as I stuffed an enormous wad of two white handkerchiefs into his mouth, clamping my hand over his mouth to keep him from spitting them out as I pulled a pre-folded red bandanna from my pack. This one had a large, triangular knot tied in the center, and as I let go of his mouth, I pressed the point between his teeth and jerked it tight, knotting it securely behind his head. He groaned into the gag, protesting its severity, but we both knew that I intended him to stay quiet. Taking him by the arm, I slung the backpack over my shoulder and opened the bathroom door.

We marched down the hall and went right into my room. Bryan was sitting on the floor reading a comic book, and he started talking before he even looked up. "Well, what took you so long? I thought you fell in."

"Not quite," I replied for my gagged captive, and when Bryan looked up I was pointing my water pistol at his head. "Just be quiet and no one gets hurt." I dropped my pack on the floor and forced Kevin down on his knees, then forward onto his stomach. He dropped a little hard and I heard the breath umph out of him.

Immediately I took another wad of handkerchiefs from the pack and said to Bryan, "Open wide." He complied, and I stuffed the wad between his lips, forcing it back with my fingers as I held the back of his head. A blue bandanna knotted like the red one in Kevin's mouth came out next and I tied it quickly around Bryan's head, then ordered him to lie down on his stomach. I straddled him and pulled his hands behind his back, crossing them and tying them with rope just like I had Kevin's. Then I moved down and tied some rope around his legs, first just above his knees, and then around his ankles. Using a shorter piece, I bent his legs up and tied his feet to his hands. A minute later, I did the same to Kevin, then sat back with a smile to admire my handiwork. Those knots were perfect, the ropes keeping their hands and feet well secured. And their stuffed and tied mouths were very effectively gagged.

As they began their inevitable struggle, they flopped over on their sides facing each other and their eyes widened as each studied the other, making little grunts as their fingers fumbled for the knots, which of course were out of reach. I smiled and took my mask off. "Pretty good, huh?"
Bryan glared at me and tried to say something I won't repeat. Then his eyes brightened and he seemed to smile around his gag. I started to ask what he was smiling at when I felt a hand shoving me forward onto my stomach, and a much heavier body pinned me to the floor. My brother Tim straddled my back and said, "Well, well, well, Simon. Looks like you and your friends are in quite a bind."

"They're the ones in a bind, Tim!" I snapped. "Now get off me!"

"That's no way to talk to someone who has the upper hand."

I struggled futilely between his knees, my arms locked at my sides. I had had a lot of practice with this in my childhood, too. I watched helplessly as Tim dragged my pack over and began to rummage through it.

"Hey, leave that stuff alone! That's mmmmpppphhh!" He crammed two handkerchiefs in my mouth- he was, after all, the one who had shown me how to keep a captive quiet - and yanked a bandanna between my teeth. This one had no knot, but it was thick and spread my lips wide around it as he tied it behind my head. He found more of my rope and used it to hog-tie me as I had tied my friends, only he also laced a rope between my elbows, pulling them almost together.

With that, he stood and said, "I'll leave you three alone for a while. If you get out of that, I've got a few other tricks I can show you. Have fun!" And despite our furious grunts of protestation, he walked out the door.

Silent Simon