Silent Simon : 02 - Simon, His Sister, and an Uncomfortable Situation (mm/f, mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 02 - Simon, His Sister, and an Uncomfortable Situation (mm/f, mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
02 - Simon, His Sister, and an Uncomfortable Situation
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Sunday, October 20th 2002 - 06:25:03 PM

Simon, His Sister, and an Uncomfortable Situation

The next morning, I was still fuming over being hog-tied and gagged by my brother Tim while my own captives watched on. They laughed behind their own gags at my predicament as I squirmed and grunted to no avail. None of us were able to get loose, and after about fifteen minutes he came in an untied us. I swore silently to myself that I would have my turn to do the tying. I would have my revenge - but a lot happened between my swearing it and it actually happening. In the meantime, Bryan, Kevin and I had a big weekend ahead of us. It was summertime, and the days seemed endlessly filled with our "pliking" adventures.

Anyway, after breakfast, we all went back upstairs for showers. I went last, and when I came out of the bathroom, I could hear Bryan and Kevin laughing in my room. I wondered what could possibly be amusing them so much, so I hurried down the hall and opened the door to my room. Much to my surprise, my eleven year old sister Tiffany was sitting on the floor with her hands tied behind her back. Bryan was kneeling behind her with his hand clamped tightly over her mouth, and Kevin was in front of her fixing the final knot on the ropes that bound her ankles. All three of them looked up at me as I came in, Bryan and Kevin smiling from ear to ear, Tiffany's blue eyes wide and desperate as she tried to appeal to me for help. Of course, there would be no help for her from me.

Kevin finished with her feet and grabbed another long piece of rope which he began wrapping around her thighs just above her knees. She MMMMMPPPPPHHHed in protest against Bryan's hand, and I realized that they were the ones who really needed my help. Tiffany was small, but she was pretty strong. I reached into my back pack and pulled out a blue bandanna. Having been my victim before, she knew exactly what was coming and she started arguing as Bryan dropped his hand away and held her by the shoulders.

"No, Simon! Don't gag me! Please, donnnnpppphhh!" I must admit I enjoyed very much stuffing that gag in her mouth. I wadded it up and kept pushing with my fingers until the entire bandanna filled her mouth. Her eyes bugged and she breathed heavily through her nose, moaning her frustration at me as Bryan covered her mouth again to keep her from spitting out the wad of cloth. I pulled out two red bandannas and folded them together on the diagonal, rolling them up into a thick band of cloth. Once again, Bryan dropped his hand and I pressed the rolled bandanna between her lips, drawing it tightly around her head to tie it. She screamed into the gag, which didn't amount to much, and I smiled sweetly as I backed off and watched them finish tying her up.

Instead of pushing her over and hog-tying her, Kevin took out a long rope and passed it under her knees, then wrapped it around her arms and back. He did that several times so that her knees were drawn up beneath her chin and she was folded up into a neat little ball. While he secured her legs against her chest, Bryan grabbed another bandanna and folded this into a wide band he used to blindfold her. Grinning, both of them stood up and stared down at their little package of frustrated handiwork.

I had tied Tiffany up before, many times, in fact. But I was amazed that these two had had the wherewithal - and that she had been willing - to tie up my little sister. I wanted to know how they did it and asked them.

"Well," Kevin said with a smile, "She came in and started pestering us, so we just did it. Bryan grabbed her hands and I covered her mouth, then after he tied her hands, we switched and I started tying her feet. You saw the rest."

I looked at the way they had tied her into a little ball with her feet kicking out in protest. She made little squealing noises into her gag and shook her head from side to side, but that's about all she could do. "Is that very comfortable?" I wondered out loud, and immediately regretted. The next thing I heard was a mischievous chuckle from Bryan.

"Want to find out?"

"No! Now wait a minute, I didn't meannnnpppphhh!" His hand clamped down on my mouth as he spun me around, pinning me back against him. He was my size, only heavier, and I just couldn't jerk free. Kevin grabbed both of my hands and quickly looped a piece of rope round and round my wrists, tying them in front of me. Then to my surprise, he got a long piece of rope and wrapped around my arms and body about halfway between my waist and chest. I couldn't move my hands away from my body, and he was leering at me when he saw that I realized it. Then he reached into the backpack and came out with one of those wads of handkerchiefs I had used on them last night. Bryan's hand slipped up to my forehead, pulling my head back on his shoulder as Kevin started cramming the wad of white cloth into my mouth. I grunted my protest, tried to resist with my tongue, but the handkerchiefs expanded between my jaws and filled my mouth from my teeth to the back of my throat. An instant later, Kevin jammed one of the knotted bandannas between my lips and tied it tightly around my fully gagged mouth. I glared at him, but that was all I could do.

"Sit down, Simon." Bryan held onto my arm as I squatted, then fell onto my butt on the floor beside my tied up, gagged, and blindfolded little sister. She was still struggling with her own bonds, and I wondered if she even knew I was in the same predicament. If she did know, she probably only wished she could be watching and enjoying my humiliation.

Kevin had some more rope out, and he used it to wrap around my knees, then he tied my wrists down against my legs. I wasn't tied exactly like my sister, but I discovered it was just as awkward. I was bent over with my forearms against my thighs, my wrists tied tightly together and my arms tied tight against my body. The wadded handkerchief gag was sufficient to keep me silent, and the knotted bandanna bound between my lips was aggravatingly effective. As a final touch, Kevin looped some more rope around my ankles and stood back to watch.

"So, Simon, how comfortable is it?" What I thought I can't repeat, but I did my best to communicate it through my gag. They laughed, and I can only assume they knew what I meant. It wasn't very comfortable at all.

Silent Simon