Silent Simon : 03 - Tables Turned (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 03 - Tables Turned (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
03 - Tables Turned
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Monday, October 21st 2002 - 01:52:11 PM

Tables Turned

So there I was in the middle of my bedroom, my arms and legs bound about with rope, my mouth gagged, and my little sister in much the same predicament beside me, with my two best friends looking on and laughing. In no uncertain terms I told them to release me, but the wadded handkerchiefs stuffed in my mouth and the knotted bandanna bound around it made my words little more than garbled grunts and groans. I struggled in my restraints, pulling against the ropes that bound my forearms to my thighs, that held my arms tight against my body, kept my ankles secured one to the other, but it was no use. Kevin and Bryan had done their job thoroughly and completely. I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

My sister Tiffany was also in quite a bind, with her hands tied behind her and her legs drawn up and bound beneath her chin. Her lips were spread wide around a gag I had put on her, one bandanna stuffed into her mouth, two more rolled into a thick band and secured around her head. Bryan had also blindfolded her with another bandanna. For a while she had kicked her feet and squealed into her gag, but now she had given up and was just sitting there in a tight little ball waiting to be released. I doubted she was going anywhere anytime soon either.

As I sat there watching, I saw the mischievous glint in Bryan's eye and I knew what was coming. I just wished I was in a little better position to participate- like on the other end of the ropes. While Kevin admired his handiwork with the ropes, I watched Bryan reach into the backpack for another piece of rope. I could have given Kevin some kind of warning, but this was just too much fun to watch.

Like I said before, Kevin was a little guy, only about 5'3, and I doubt he weighed 110 pounds soaking wet. And Bryan was a couple inches taller, and a little on the husky side. When he grabbed Kevin's arms and pulled his hands behind his back, Kevin's fight was quickly over, but that didn't stop him from shouting, "HEY! We're supposed to be on the same side! What are you doing?"

As he tied the rope around Kevin's wrists, Bryan replied, "What do you think I'm doing? I'm switching sides."

He pushed Kevin down onto his stomach beside me and grabbed some more rope, looping it first around his ankles, then his knees, then he bent Kevin's legs back and secured him in a tight hog-tie. All the while, Kevin thrashed around, protesting rather loudly until Bryan pulled out a couple of handkerchiefs and stuffed them into Kevin's mouth. One of those knotted bandannas followed, and Kevin was silenced. At least we couldn't understand what he was saying, and the sounds coming from him were pretty well stifled. His eyes were hot, though, glaring daggers at his turncoat friend. I just smiled in gloat at Kevin, then even more so at Bryan when I realized Kevin's struggles at caught someone else's attention. My brother Tim was standing in the bedroom doorway looking at the sight of the three of us bound and gagged.

"You guys never quit, do you?"

Bryan spun around with an uncertain look in his eye, remembering what had happened to me last night. Upon hearing Tim's voice, Tiffany started struggling again and calling out through her gag. Walking over to her, Tim pulled the blindfold from her eyes and squatted down next to her. She blinked against the light, then stared wide-eyed at me and Kevin. Just the look on her face told me she thought I had gotten what I deserved.

"Tiff, are you okay?" Tim asked. When he was on the tying end, he was never concerned with our comfort, but now that he was on the rescuing, or at least observing end, he wanted to make sure she wasn't being mistreated. As if - He was never concerned about me that way.

To my surprise, Tiffany nodded, then started grunting vociferously into her gag.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Tim said, loosening the rolled bandanna and letting it fall around her neck, then catching the wadded one I had stuffed in her mouth as she spit it out. "What did you say?"

"I said I was fine, but I'd be a whole lot better if you'd untie me."

"Oh, okay." Tim studied the ropes for a minute, then said, "Here, let's see if this helps." He fumbled with one of the knots, and Tiffany exhaled heavily as her legs stretched away from her body.

Bryan didn't like that too much, and he said, "Hey, these are my captives! What do you think you're doing?"

Tim moved to quickly for Bryan to react, grabbing my friend and tossing him onto the floor. The rope he had taken from around Tiffany's body he used to tied Bryan's hands behind his back. Then he found some more rope in the backpack - we always had an endless supply - and he used it to tie Bryan's legs and feet. He complete Bryan's binding by putting him in a hog-tie, then sat back on his heels and said, "Well, now you are all my captives." He laughed as he fished a bandanna out of the backpack and began wadding it up, then reached around and crammed it into Bryan's mouth. Bryan tried twisting his head away, but Tim's hand followed him, his fingers thrusting the packing deep into Bryan's mouth. He tied another one around Bryan's mouth, then blindfolded him with what I knew was the last bandanna.

I turned my head back to Tiffany as she spoke up and said, "Hey, aren't you going to finish untying me?" That was the wrong question for my little sister to ask. Bryan came over and knelt beside her, answering in a very soft voice as he picked up the bandanna that had been in her mouth.

"No, Tiff. I don't think so. I think I'm going to tie you back up and leave you to think about the perils of playing with the big boys."

"Whammmmppppphhhh!" She squealed rather loudly as he stuffed the bandanna back in her mouth, trying to avoid his hands as they pulled the rolled up gag back between her lips and tightened the knot. He replaced her blindfold, then flipped her over and used a piece of rope to hog-tie her.

Surveying the three hog-tied kids, and me with my arms tied to my legs, Tim laughed and said, "Well, you kiddies have fun. You'll never get free, but at least this way, you'll stay out of trouble for a little while."

Silent Simon