Silent Simon : 04 - Tim gets his...at last (mm/f, mm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 04 - Tim gets his...at last (mm/f, mm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
04 - Tim gets his...at last
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Wednesday, October 23rd 2002 - 11:17:26 AM

Tim gets his...at last

One of the good things about my brother Tim is that he was ornery, but not cruel. After he hog-tied and gagged my friend Bryan and left me, Tiffany, and Kevin in our bindings, he had a good laugh and went away. But fifteen minutes later, he returned to release us from our captivity. Of course, I was the last one he untied, which only served to aggravate me even more against him because of all the pranks he had played on me in the past and this particular weekend with my friends. On Friday night, Bryan and Kevin had been my victims, securely bound and gagged and unable to escape. Then Tim came in and made me a hostage with them. This morning, my sister Tiffany and I had been Bryan and Kevin's captives, joined later by Kevin at Bryan's hand and then by Bryan at Tim's hand. Now we all four had reason to get him back. So as soon as he untied us, we began plotting our revenge.

It was quickly agreed that Tiffany would be good bait to get him in a position where we could capture him, so once again we subjected her to the ropes, only this time with her enthusiastic cooperation. We set her in the middle of the floor and I took some rope and began wrapping it around her wrists, her hands palm to palm behind her back. After several turns around her wrists, I passed the rope between her hands and looped it vertically a couple of times, cinching the ropes tight. That got her attention.

"HEY! I thought I was supposed to be the bait?!" she protested. "I didn't know you were really going to tie me up."

"We have to make it look good," I replied, dropping a long piece of rope around her body and pulling her arms tight against her sides. Bryan was using some more rope to tie her ankles together, then he moved up to her knees. "If you aren't really tied, Tim will never fall for it."

"But whammmmmppppphhh!" I stuffed a couple of handkerchiefs in her mouth, cutting off her question, and to my surprise she fought me, trying to keep the gag out of her mouth by twisting and turning in my grasp. Kevin had a knotted bandanna ready, and as soon as her mouth was fully packed, I let him force the enormous knot between her teeth and tie the gag around her head. She screamed rather forcefully into the gag, and even though she was well muffled, it was still loud enough that I knew it would get Tim's attention if he ever came back upstairs. If he didn't, well, at least we got Tiffany to cooperate being our captive again.

With Tiffany secured, the three of us finished the rest of our plans for capturing Tim. When he came in to untie her, and we knew he would if he found her, we would be waiting out of sight. Bryan was the strongest, so he took a long rope that he would throw around Tim's shoulders and wrestle him to the ground. I wadded two handkerchiefs together, then rolled up two bandannas and tied a huge knot in the center to gag him with. Kevin had some rope for his feet. Just as we finished our preparations, we heard him coming up the stairs. Bryan went behind the door, I hid behind the dresser, and Kevin jumped quickly in the closet. Tiffany immediately began calling out through her gag, and for a minute, it was fun just to watch her struggling against her restraints before the door opened and Tim came in.

He looked down at her from the doorway and said, "Did they do this to you again?"

"Mmmm-hmmmm" she moaned around the gag in her mouth. Her eyes implored him, and she made little frustrated grunts through the cloth as she struggled in the ropes. Tim just shook his head, still not taking the bait.

"I thought I warned you about playing with those guys. I think I might leave you." He started to turn away and leave, but Tiffany screamed and seemed to start crying. He looked back and I knew we had him.

"Where did they go, Tiff?"

"Nnnnggghhh-nnnnoooo!" I don't know, is what I deciphered from that. I had my wad of handkerchiefs ready, waiting for him to come in past the door.

"They're not hiding in here waiting for me are they?" I swore silently, wondering if he really knew or if he just suspected. Thankfully Tiffany was a very good little actress. She shrugged and tried to voice her ignorance of our whereabouts. She didn't even try to look over at me, even though we could easily make eye contact. Instead she started grunting again and wiggling herself in her ropes?away from the door. "Okay, okay. I guess I'll let you go." Tim stepped into the room.

Bryan leaped first, throwing the rope around Tim's arms, pinning them against his body. The weight of a hefty fourteen year old boy drove my brother to his knees, but he was far from captured. Bryan had just enough time to throw another loop around Tim's arms, and then the fight was on. Kevin dove for Tim's legs and caught a foot in the stomach. Then I was out in front of him, holding my wadded handkerchiefs in front of his face.

"I knew something was up! I knew it! You better let me go now, while you still have the chance! I might only tie you up and leave you for an hour this time."

"Shut up, Tim!" I said as I brought the handkerchiefs up to his mouth.

"Simon, dammmmmppppphhh!" I thrust the big wad between his lips, packing his jaws with the enormous wad of white cloth. Kevin had recovered and was passing his rope around Tim's thighs, and Bryan managed another turn of the rope around Tim's shoulders before knotting it off. Tim's hands were free but inhibited with his elbows against his sides, and he grunted angrily against my hand as I stuffed the last fold of cloth into his mouth and reached for the rest of the gag. I jammed the huge knot between his gnashing teeth and yanked the ends behind his head, tying it so tight it drew his mouth wide and made his cheeks bulge above and below the bandanna. Finally we managed to force him down on the ground. Bryan sat on his butt and pulled his hands behind his back to bind them. Kevin sat on his legs facing his feet to fasten them together with more rope, and I held his shoulders down, the three of us laughing hysterically at the knowledge that we had finally turned the tables on Tim for a change.

Temporarily forgotten, Tiffany began struggling again, anxious to be turned loose. When we had Tim's hands and feet securely tied, I left Bryan and Kevin to hog-tie him, which they did with severity, and knelt beside my little sister. But instead of untying her, I flipped her over on her stomach and pulled her legs up behind her in a hog-tie beside Tim. "Thanks, Tiff. We couldn't have done it without you."

"Aaaaaannnnnggggghhhhh!" She screamed angrily as I pulled the rope tight between her hands and feet. I pinched her cheek and grinned back at her glaring face, then quickly covered here eyes with a bandanna. For good measure, I folded another one into a wide band and pulled it over her already gagged mouth. It muffled her even more. Then I prepared a blindfold and a third gagging layer for my brother. He was not just angry, he was outraged at being outsmarted and outmaneuvered by a bunch of kids. But once he was bound, blindfolded and gagged, he knew he was going to stay that way until we saw fit to let him go. He had taught me too well, and I had taught them.

"Well, Tim, looks like you're the one in a bind today. See you later!" And with that we left my sister and brother to struggle in their bonds - at least for a little while.

Silent Simon

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 12 times in total.
themanoftheman123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by themanoftheman123 »

Love the silent Simon series. Can’t wait to see more.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

themanoftheman123 wrote: 3 years ago Love the silent Simon series. Can’t wait to see more.
One of my favourite author too! I’ll post the other stories over the next few days.
themanoftheman123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by themanoftheman123 »

How many are there?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic