Silent Simon : 05 - Simon's First Time (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 05 - Simon's First Time (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
05 - Simon's First Time
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Thursday, October 24th 2002 - 11:00:09 PM

Simon's First Time

Now that all of you have met all of us, I thought I would take us all back in time a bit to the very first time I remember being tied up and gagged as the victim of a tie-up game. As you might have guessed, it had something to do with my brother Tim. I was eight, he was eleven. I was a small kid, and I didn't really start growing for another five years. So I was short and skinny, and according to Tim, I was a bratty little brother. Of course, I don't remember it quite that way. I remember him being a big bully, as well as a big brother. At eleven, he was taller than me by quite a few inches and outweighed me by at least twenty pounds. He was always picking on me, calling me names, or provoking me into doing something extremely, and I do mean extremely, stupid for a kid my size.

It was a rainy Saturday afternoon, and since it was raining, we were stuck inside. My brother Tim was in his room playing a video game, and since I was eight and bored with nothing else to do, I decided to bug him to let me play. Big, big mistake. No sooner had I walked into the room than he said, "Get out, Simon!"

"I want to play!", I replied rather forcefully. He turned to glare at me.

"Well, you can't I'm playing now!"

"I can take a turn." And to prove it, I sauntered over toward him as if to take the controls away. He gave me a small shove and I stumbled backward onto my butt. That did it for me. I came up swinging, only it wasn't much of a surprise. Tim immediately dropped the game controls - losing his game's life in the process - and caught me by the wrists. I tried to jerk away, but he slapped both of my hands into one of his and pushed me onto my stomach with my hands stretched up over my head. "HEY!" I shouted, trying to wriggle free as he straddled my legs and started looking around for I knew not what. "HEY! LET ME GO, TIM!" I shouted even louder, hoping to get someone's attention, preferably someone who would come to my rescue.

"Shut up, brat!" he ordered me, reaching under his bed for a pair of gym socks. I watched wide-eyed as he pulled my hands down behind my back and wrapped one of the socks quickly around my wrists, tying it tight. I was shocked. I had never been tied up before, although I had seen people tied up on TV and had wondered about it. You know, like watching the Dukes of Hazzard when the Duke boys got captured by the bandits hired by the Boss? Or Charlie's Angels when one of the Angels got kidnapped by the bad guys? (I suppose I'm dating myself now) I had always wondered what it would be like to be tied up like them, and wondered if I could get away. Well now, it seemed like my curiosity was about to be satisfied. Even so, I was not going into captivity without a fight.

I bucked my skinny little body up against him and tried to pull my hands free from the sock. It didn't work. I kicked my legs up, but that didn't do any good either. Frustrated, I said, "You better let me go!"

"Or what?" he demanded.

"Or? or I'll tell mom!" I was suddenly desperate, not nearly as curious about this as I had been. I wasn't sure I wanted to be held captive by my brother.

He laughed, and that bothered me a little bit. Threatening to tell mom had saved me from many a fine predicament. This time, he said, "Just try."

"Mommmmmmppppppphhhhh!" What started out of my throat as a cry for all my worth ended horribly muffled in the palm of his hand as he covered my mouth, clamping down hard over my lips and forcing my head up. I looked desperately around, breathing heavily through my nose, and to my relief, I heard my mother calling up the stairs.

"Boys! What are you doing?"

"MMMMppppphhhhh!" I tried to call her again, but I knew it was pitifully weak with Tim's hand practically strangling me. I jerked around and wiggled some more, but he had me, and we both knew it.

"Nothing, mom! We're just playing!"

"Well, I don't want to hear you guys screaming up there! Tiffany's taking a nap!"

"Okay, Mom. We won't scream anymore!" I dared to differ, but was in position to say so. Instead, I moaned mournfully into the palm of his hand and tried to turn over. To my surprise, he pulled me up on my knees but kept his hand tightly over my mouth. Putting his lips close to my ear, Tim whispered, "Simon, we're going to get up, and if you make any noise and wake up Tiffany, you're the one getting in trouble. So just walk with me, and it will all be okay. Got it?"

I thought for a moment, knowing he was right. Nothing was more important right now in our house than letting my five year old sister get her afternoon nap. I nodded, and then felt him lifting me up by one of my arms, keeping my mouth covered as he walked me over to the end of his bunk beds. He shoved me down against one of the corner posts and reached over to his robe hanging on his closet door. The belt came loose and he passed it around my chest and arms and the bedpost, tying me to the end of the bed. It wasn't very comfortable and I told him so, but not too loudly.

"Well, dummy, it's supposed to be tight if I don't want you going anywhere." He was rummaging around in the closet now, and when he came out he was holding an old bandanna and some rope and another pair of long white gym socks.

"What are you going to do with those?"

"Finish tying you up, of course."

"But I'm tied up!"

"Not good enough. You could get out of that if you tried."

"How would you know?" I asked, really curious.

He smiled and said, "I've gotten out of that before." He used the socks to tie me legs, putting one around my ankles and another around my knees. Then he took the rope - it wasn't a very long piece - and passed it around my waist and the bedpost, knotting it very tightly in the middle of my stomach. Then he picked up the bandanna and folded it diagonally, then rolled it up into a long band. I knew what it was - it was for my mouth. They always got gagged when they were tied up on TV.

"You don't have to do that! I'm being quiet!" I protested as it neared my lips.

"Well, this will make sure you stay quiet, then."

I gave up, resigned to being gagged since I was so securely tied I couldn't do anything about it anyway. I closed my lips and waited for him to tie the bandanna over my mouth, but he stopped and shook his head.

"Open your mouth, Simon."

"Whymmmmppphhhh." When my mouth opened, he jerked the cloth between my lips and pulled it firmly behind my head. I gnashed my teeth around the rolled up bandanna, trying to push it out with my tongue, but that only opened my mouth wider and he pulled the gag tighter, pulling all the slack out of it before he knotted the ends behind my head. I shook my head furiously and looked up at him, "ey, ake is outta my mouf" My words were a little garbled, but I was surprised at how clear that really were. The gags on TV just made people grunt.

"Not a chance, brat."

"immy!" I began to struggle and whine, at which point he pressed his hand over my mouth again and said, "Okay, okay. I'll take it out. Just be quiet." He pulled the folded cloth from between my lips and let it hang around my neck, then he reached back behind him into the closet. I saw him wadding up another bandanna and I wondered, but he didn't keep me wondering for long. "Wait a mimmmmpppppphhhh!" He crammed the whole thing into my mouth, then pulled the first one back up between my lips and tightened it. Now all I could do was grunt, just like on TV. It made me wonder if they always stuffed someone's mouth when they tied them up on TV.

"There, that ought to keep you quiet. Now I'm going to finish my video game." And that's exactly what he did.

Silent Simon