Silent Simon : 06 - Simon Sees Something (m/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Silent Simon : 06 - Simon Sees Something (m/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Silent Simon's stories
06 - Simon Sees Something
Story index at the bottom

By Silent Simon

Friday, October 25th 2002 - 03:09:10 PM

Simon Sees Something

That first time my brother Tim tied me up, he left me bound to the end of the bed and gagged until he finished playing his game. I don't know how much time passed. It seemed like forever as I struggled to get my hands loose. I thought if I could just get my hands loose, I could get the rest of me loose, but the way he had tied the sock around my wrists made it impossible for me to get free by myself. So all I could do was sit there and struggle, grunting into the bandanna gag he'd stuffed into my mouth until he was ready to let me go. One of the things I wondered about as I sat there straining against my restraints was what I looked like. I wished for a mirror on the door of the closet, or that I could somehow be outside my body looking at myself all tied up and gagged. Anyway, I finally heard him win his game and a moment later, he was squatting next to me.

"Had enough, Simon?"

"Ummm-mmmmppphhh!" I replied, wanting desperately for him to take the bandanna out of my mouth and let me go. To my surprise, he reached up and tugged the one bandanna tied between my lips down and plucked the wadded one from my mouth. I gasped for breath and licked my dried lips, then watched as he started untying my feet. After a moment of silence, I said, "Boy, you really had me tied up."

"Yeah," he replied. "When I tie somebody up, they stay tied up." He released my knees, then reached up and started loosening the rope around my middle that kept me tied to the bedpost.

"Do you tie people up a lot?"

For some reason, Tim blushed and he stopped untying me, leaning back on his heels. "Sometimes. Why?"

"Who have you tied up?"

He hesitated. "Some of my friends."

I knew all of his friends. Was it Mike, the fat kid from down the street? Or Robby, the tough kid who came over with his sister Lisa sometimes? Those four often disappeared into the woods behind our house, threatening me if I tried to follow. "Which friends?" I asked.

"None of your business!" He tugged the rope loose and slipped the bathrobe belt off of my shoulders, then leaned me forward to untie my hands. "There, now get out!"

"Do you ever get tied up?"

He looked sternly at me, holding the stuff he'd just used to tie me up with, and I wondered if I would find myself at his mercy again. Finally, he said, "Yeah, sometimes I get tied up."

I grinned. "I'd like to see that sometime!"

Tim grabbed me by the arm and ushered me to the door. "Go play in the street, Simon," he said with a small smile, shoving me out into the hallway. I stood there for just a minute before running down to my room.

It was a few days later when Tim's friend Robby came over after school to play, though this time he was alone. His sister Lisa didn't come with him. After eating a snack together at the kitchen bar, Tim and Robby ran upstairs and I stayed in the living room to watch TV. Scooby Doo was on, and it was one of those episodes where Daphne got kidnapped by the bad guys. I was fascinated with watching her wiggle around in the ropes, making funny sounds under the handkerchief that hung over her nose and mouth. I now knew from experience that a gag like that wouldn't keep anyone quiet. And that got me to thinking. I wondered what Tim and Robby were doing upstairs, so quietly as I could, I sneaked up the stairs and down the hall. Tim's door was open just a crack, and I couldn't hear anything. When I got to the door and peaked in, I knew exactly why.

My heart skipped a beat with excitement when I saw that Robby was in the process of tying up my brother Tim. Tim was on his side facing the door, his hands behind his back and several loops of rope around his chest and arms. One of those long white socks he had used to tie my hands and feet with the other day was stretched tight over his mouth, and he was grunting beneath it as he watched Robby tying his feet. I thought to myself, he could talk through that sock, and then it occurred to me that he might have something stuffed in his mouth just like he'd stuffed that bandanna in my mouth the other day. Robby knotted the rope around Tim's ankles, and then he flipped Tim over onto his stomach and did something I had never seen before. He bent Tim's legs up and used a piece of rope to tie Tim's hands to his feet. My brother was looking directly at the door, and it was then with another skipping heartbeat that I realized he was looking directly at me.

Suddenly he started thrashing around, and even though his mouth was covered and probably stuffed, I could understand him calling my name. He looked around at Robby, who was grinning at the sight of my brother twisting around in his tight bindings, and something about the way he looked or sounded must have caught Robby's attention. He reached over and pulled the sock down, and I saw that its mate had been wadded up and packed into Tim's mouth. Robby actually had to pull it out, and I wondered how he had gotten that whole sock in my brother's mouth. Then Tim said, "My brother's outside the door watching! Get him!"

I didn't have time to react before Robby had jerked the bedroom door open and there I was on my knees, too stunned to do anything but stare up at a kid I had always thought had the potential to be very mean and nasty if he wanted to. He grabbed me by the shirt and hauled me into Tim's room, closing the door behind us as he shoved me down beside my brother.

"What are you doing, Simon?" Tim asked, and when I looked at him I had to laugh because of the way his arms and legs were straining awkwardly because of the way they were tied together. He looked kind of funny all twisted out of shape like that. He glared and said, "It's not so funny, brat!"

"Sure it is," Robby said, and I looked up to see him carefully wadding the sock into a tight little ball. He knelt beside us and crammed it back into Tim's mouth, then pulled the other sock up over his lips, tightening it as he finished. My brother began to moan behind the gag again, jerking his limbs against the ropes. But Robby ignored him and looked at me.

"Now what am I supposed to do with you?"

I ventured a guess, the first thought that popped into my brain. "Tie me up?"

"Tie you up? Do you want to be tied up?" He was smiling.

I hadn't thought of it exactly in those terms. I had been tied up that once before, and I hadn't thought of it as actually wanting to be tied up. The idea had just presented itself out loud, and I didn't know if I really wanted what I had said. It didn't matter much, though, because Robby was already pulling my hands together behind my back. It was then that I noticed the pile of white cotton rope lying in the floor. He drew a length of it out and began tying my hands wrist to wrist. He wrapped the rope around my hands several times, then passed it vertically around between my palms, cinching it tight. I was craning my head around trying to see, and Tim had stopped his struggles to watch me being bound.

Once my hands were secured, Robby pushed me down onto my stomach and started tying my feet. Then he tied my ankles, and then he pulled my feet up so that they were touching my hands and he bound them there with another piece of rope. I tried to watch what he was doing, and when I turned my head, I found myself looking into the amused dark eyes of my bound and gagged brother.

"Do you like being tied up, Tim?" I asked innocently, wanting to answer that very question for myself as well. He made some indistinguishable sound, and then I felt myself being rolled over and Robby was standing over me with a bandanna and a sock.

"Prisoners aren't supposed to talk. Now open your mouth." I already knew the routine, and I opened my mouth wide for him to stuff it full with the wadded bandanna. It was followed by the sock, stretched tight around my mouth and knotted at the back of my head. For the second time in my life, I was tied up and gagged, this time with my brother at the hands of his friend, and I found that I really was beginning to like this way of playing.

Silent Simon