Dragon Warrior : 05 - Relaxing Day, Fun with All (M/FFF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dragon Warrior : 05 - Relaxing Day, Fun with All (M/FFF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dragon Warrior's stories
05 - Relaxing Day, Fun with All
Story index at the bottom

By Dragon Warrior

Friday, April 18th 2003 - 10:53:30 AM

Relaxing Day, Fun with All

Hey guys. It's me again, the Dragon Warrior. First off I would like to thank those of you who have wished me well in my dark times recently. I sincerely appreciate it. And since I have been getting emails from some people to post again, here is a much more innocent story, one that contains nothing more than kisses or the occasional tickle or running of the hand through someone's hair.

This probably happened about a week after the events of the last story that I posted. Just to refresh people's memory of who is who, there are three girls involved in this story. Amy is Asian-American, stands about 5'2", has long black hair that hangs down almost to her waist in a ponytail, deep brown eyes, and has a great body (soccer and volleyball). Deanna is an Aussie who has been living in the states for a few years, stands about 5'2", hazel eyes, long reddish-brown hair that hangs about halfway down her back, and also has a great body (running and volleyball). Finally, Jasmine is Hispanic, stands about 5'5", green eyes, long black hair with red highlights in it that hangs about halfway down her back, and has a great body, but more muscular than the other two (goes weightlifting with me).

As usual, we all spent part of the day at the mall. I picked up a few older style swords; a katana with beautiful dragon engravings on it, and a semi-rare pistol sabre (yes, I am somewhat of a collecter). Amy bought a few cd's, Deanna some books, and Jasmine bought a couple of DVD's. After driving home, I grilled us some burgers and hotdogs for lunch while the girls whipped up some potato salad, macaroni salad, and broke out the chips and salsa. We enjoyed our nice summertime lunch, having fun laughing at each other and just basking in the lovely summer sun.

Following that we went for a swim in my uncle's pool, and then we sat out on the reclining pool chairs. Oh, I forgot... Amy was wearing a dark blue bikini, Deanna was wearing a hot pink one, and Jasmine was wearing a black one. I took turns massaging them and rubbing tanning lotion on their backs. I grabbed my guitar and played about ten songs for them. Let me be the first to say that I only have an average singing voice, but the girls didn't seem to mind. I forget everything that I sang for them. I know that they were either Hootie and the Blowfish songs, and Blessed Union of Souls songs. I know that I finished up with Eagle Eye Cherry's "Save Tonight."

Once I finished "Save Tonight," Amy came over and lay next to me, smiling at me and mussing up my hair a little. "What did we ever do to get such a good guy like you in our life?"

I just shook my head. "You consider me a good guy? C'mon, I'm not exactly Justin Timberlake or George Clooney here. I'm just a nobody."

Deanna sat upright really quick. "Don't you dare say that," she scolded in her cute Aussie accent. "You're one of the best things in my life."

"Yeah, besides, what other guy do we know cooks for us, gives us massages, and serenades us by the poolside," smiled Jasmine over at me.

Amy leaned up a little and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "So stop worrying about not being good enough for an of us. If we wanted someone else we would have found him already."

"Okay, okay," I laughed. "I get the point. I'm a vision of manhood, a prize for any... hey!" I mock cried in pain as Amy gave my stomach a whack.

"Don't let it go to your head," she smirked.

Giving her a quick kiss, I got up and made my way inside the house. I went to the bedroom because I wanted to get my sunglasses, but I couldn't find them. As soon as I turned around Amy jumped into my arms, and I caught her, laughing.

"Well, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Oh, just being you," she replied, nuzzling me a little.

"Really. Where are the others?"

"Oh, Deanna dozed off and Jasmine is reading."

I grinned. A devilish, wicked, scheming grin. Amy looked at me with wide eyes. "Um... what's that look for? Am I in... EEP!" she squeaked as I tossed her on the bed and pinned her face down, quickly reaching into my night stand and grabbing a bandana and stuffing it completely into her mouth, muffling her protests. Grabbing another bandana I cleaved it very tightly between her teeth, tugging on the corners of her lips and tying a knot at the nape of her neck. Amy looked back at me over her shoulder with expressive eyes, moaning softly into her gag. Grabbing my stash of rope from my closet, I sat her up on my bed and proceeded to tie her up, first by putting her wrists together behind her back, palms touching, and tying them very tight, looping the excess rope round her waist several times to pin her wrists to her back. I tied her elbows together (touching) as well, then looping rope around her arms and torso tightly, both just above and just below her breasts, then made a harness by running the rope behind her neck and over her shoulders and passing it down through her elbow tie. Then I tied her legs together at her ankles, claves, knees, and thighs. Laying her gently on her side I finished tying her by putting her into a very strict hogtie, with her feet resting firmly on her butt, and taped her hands together in several layers from her fingertips to just above her wrist tie.

When I was finished I sat beside her and ran my hand through her hair as she moaned and squirmed in her bonds, looking at me with content eyes. Leaning down I kissed her gagged lips, feeling her trying to nuzzle me in return. I patted her cheek and said, "Wait here while I go get you some company." I blindfolded her and then grabbed some more bandanas and stuffed them into my bathing suit pockets, then headed for the pool again.

Amy was right. Deanna was dozing on her pool chair. Jasmine looked up at me, smiling, from where she was sitting next to Deanna, playing with her hair as she slept. I motioned for her to come in and she nodded, carefully getting up so as not to wake her. Once she got inside she started to ask me something.

"Hey, what's going onMMMMMPPPHHH!!!" she tried to yell as I clamped my hand over her mouth and slipped behind her to pin her arms down to her side. She struggled in my arms for about a minute, writhing and mmmmppppphhhing for all she was worth as I slowly half-dragged her into the living room before she finally gave up. I took my hand away fomr her mouth and quickyl gagged her the same way I had done for Amy, and she just merely groaned and shook her head a little, but her eyes were twinkling and she gave me a wink, so I knew she was okay with this.

I led her to my room, and Jasmine looked at Amy and laughed as best as she could through her gag. In about ten minutes I had Jasmine lying on her side, facing Amy, tied in exactly the same way including the hogtie. I gave each one a gentle kiss on their gagged lips, promising to return in a few minutes. Grabbing some more bandanas, I headed out to the pool again for my final captive.

Deanna actually woke up just before I got out there. She gave me a sheepish grin, saying, "Sorry about that, I guess I was a little more tired than I thought. Where's everyone at?"

"They're inside, if you wanna go talk to them."

"Yeah, I might as well. If I stay out here much longer I might get burnt," she said, standing up and stretching.

I let her lead the way back in, and as soon as we got to the living room I grabbed her from behind.

"Hey what's the big idea MMMMMPPPPHHHH!" she tried to say as I stuffed a bandana into her mouth. She just laughed as best as she could and tried to say something that sounded like "I should have known" as I cleave gagged her with the second bandana.

I left her in the living room and went to get more rope, tying her up in the exact same manner as the other girls. After I had taped her hands and hogtied her I got out a few soft blankets and spread them out on the living room floor, and gently picked her up and laid her down on her side facing the tv. Then I carried out Jasmine and Amy one at a time. I took off Jasmine's and Amy's blindfolds (I hadn't blindfolded Deanna).

I rested my back against the couch, and had Amy and Deanna use my legs as pillows , and arranged Jasmine so that she was using Deanna's bound and hogtied legs for a pillow, so that she was still able to see the tv without straining her neck.

For the few hours we watched a couple of movies just like that. If I remember right the first movie was Reign of Fire, and the second one was Dragon Heart (yes, I am absolutely fascinated by dragon myths). During the whole time I was running my hand through the hair of at least one of the girls at any one time, because all of them really like that.

After the movies were over, I undid all of them from their hogtie, but left all the other bindings and their gags on them. I sat back and watched them squirm and moan for a while, until about six in the evening. Then I got up and went to the kitchen (it's right next to the living room and there is no divider so I could keep an eye on them). Since they liked my cooking so much I whipped up a nice Italian dinner of ziti and meatballs. Once I finished I took out there gags and had them sip some coke, then untied everything but their legs, and retied their hands in front of them and carried them over one by one to the table and sat them down. We all ate dinner, the girls being tied up although not as immovably as before, so it took them a little bit longer. We had fun laughing whenever one of them would drop a meatball off of her fork and back onto her plate.

"You are so good as a kidnapper... you know how to treat a lady right," Deanna said, smiling at me.

"Yeah, movies and a dinner. It doesn't get much better than this," laughed Jasmine.

"Yeah it does!" exclaimed Amy. "You haven't given us our backrubs yet!" she pouted, causing me and the others to laugh.

"Yeah he did," said Deanna. "Before he sang to us outside."

"Yeah, but I want another," Amy pouted, giving all of us puppy eyes.

"Don't worry I have it covered," I said with a grin. I gagged them all again, and left them sitting there as I cleaned up the dishes and put them away, then went to the basement. In the gameroom my uncle had a really old fashioned four person bed the has only a solid steel bar for a headboard and footboard. I made sure their were no busted springs or anything and then went back up, grabbing three more bandanas from Deanna and Jasmine's room on my way back to the kitchen.

Once there the girls gave me some more questioning looks, but that soon ended when I blindfolded each one of them, eliciting a few squeaks of surprise from them as I did so.

I carried them down to the basement one by one, carefully sitting them beside the bed.

Once I got them all down there, I took Jasmine first and untied her legs except for her ankles, then picked her up and laid her face down in the center of the bed, arms stretched above her head. I grabbed some of the rope I had take off of her and used it to attach her hands to the bar along the tep of the bed, and her feet to the bar at the foot of the bed, stretching her out nice and tight. I did the same with Amy and Deanna, Amy being on her left and Deanna being on her right. I left them for only a minute, running back upstairs to grab three pillows, which I gently arranged for their heads to rest on comfortably.

That being finished, I proceeded to take my time in giving each of them massages, constantly moving from one to the other, massaging their arms, necks, backs, legs, and even their feet. I spent a few hours on them, and only stopped when I noticed that I had made them all fall asleep.

Very slowly and gently I untied them and took off their blindfolds and gags, and very gently picked up Deanna and carried her to her room, pulled back her sheets and layed her on her bed. I took Jasmine next, and carried her up and laid her down by Deanna, and pulled up the sheets and tucked them in around them, and gave them each a soft kiss on the forehead.

Amy woke up as I carried her back to our room, and put her arms around my neck and rested her head against my chest. Once we got back to our room I gently laid her down on the bed and laid beside her, and held her close as we both fell off to sleep.

Hope you guys enjoyed this one. See you later.

DragonWarrior
USA
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Well that's about the cutest story I've ever read on this site.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic