Shuman : 01 - Little Sisters Learn the Ropes (M/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Shuman : 01 - Little Sisters Learn the Ropes (M/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Shuman's stories
01 - Little Sisters Learn the Ropes
Story index at the bottom

By Shuman

Monday, May 26th 2003 - 11:04:31 PM

Little Sisters Learn the Ropes

I twas the early 90's. I was just out HS and back from USMC boot camp. I had been into tying up girls since i was a little kid tying up my babysitters.

My two little step sisters, Sam and Paula, were freshmen or sophomores in HS at the time.

I had just broken up with my girlfriend at the time but i had just bought her a present that she never would get. They were a pair of black leather knee boots. They were just starting to come back into style at the time and i had hopes of seeing my ex tied up wearing them. But that was not to be. I was discussing taking them back to the store when both my sisters said they wanted them. The boots were about a half size bigger than what they normally wore, but both thought they were cool. Neither had enough money to buy them from me, and then my sick mind had a thought. Boots for bondage?

I told my sisters that in the Marines they taught how to tie up captured prisoners and that I needed to practice that. i said they could have the boots but they each had to let me practice on them. Sam said no way and walked out of my room. Paula always the braver of the two, was willing to make a deal. She asked what it was that I wanted. I would tie them up, one at a time for one hour, they would try to get loose, if they couldn't I'd let them go at the end of the hour.

After a bit of haggling, we agreed that a practice was worth $10.00 an hour and that since the boots were $60.00 that would six practices. She then went and talked it over with Sam. They both came back and we haggled a little more. We finally agreed that they would each do one practice first before they took possession of the boots, and after that I didn't care who got tied up, that I was owed 4 more practices. We agreed that tomorrow after they got home from school, I'd get my first two practices. I couldn't wait.

Shuman
shuman14@excite.com
USA

----------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 27th 2003 - 10:42:49 PM

Little Sisters 2

The next day finally arrived. Both my mom and dad worked late that day so we would not be disturbed. Sam and Paula got off the bus and I was waiting for them. I had cleaned up the house and my room. I was surprised to see that both my step sisters had gotten dressed up for school that day. Paula had on a purple and orange ribbed knit sweater with a matching purple skirt and purple nylons. Sam had on a burgundy silk blouse and matching skirt and nylons. Puala was about 5'4" with short brown hair and a lean muscled body. She played basketball and was very athletic. Sam was about 5'6" and thin with long straight shoulder length hair.

"OK", I asked "who's first?"

Paula always the braver one went first. We went up to my room and I pulled out my ropes and the boots. I turned on the TV with one of her soaps on and told her to put the boots on. When she had them on, I said last chance to back out, She smiled and said let's get this over with.

Shuman
shuman14@excite.com
USA

--------------------------------------------

Friday, May 30th 2003 - 08:15:13 PM

Little sisters 3

Paula sat down on the edge of the bed and i crossed her hand behind her back and began rapping 550 cord around her wrists. Once I had them tied i asked if they were to tight? Paula pulled at them a little said they were fine. I then got a longer piece of 550 and began rapping in around her elbows and tying her arms to her body, with the 550 cord going around her upper body above and below her breasts.

While was doing this Sam came in to check on us. She seemed surprized.

" Do you need to use so much rope?"

"Yes", I said, "Marine standards".

She huffed and walked out of my room. Paula giggled at that and said Sam was not to happy about this idea but agreed because she really wants these boots. I asked if she was cool with it and she said, "as long as it doesn't hurt I'll be cool" said Paula.

I then began tying her feet together. I rapped the cord carefully around her ankles. The perfect tie of white rope against the black leather of the boots drove me a little mad and i had to remember that this was my step sister so control myself. I then tied her knees together. I did it right with rope both above and below the knees. I was almost done. Only to things left the gag and a hogtie. Paula had said earlier that she did not want any tape on her mouth, but she agreed to cloth gag. I had cut up an old white sheet into strips to make a gag. I tied a good sized knot in the center and told Paula to open up.

"Wait a minute, what if I need help or something?" she said, second guessing the whole gag thing.

"Don't worry, I'll be here for the whole hour and if there's a problem, roll over to where I can see your hands and flip me the bird, and then I know somethings wrong and I'll take gag out".

She smiled and then opened her mouth. I placed the knot in and told her to bite down. I then brought the ends down around the back of her neck , snitched it once and bought ends back around to the front and said open up again. She did and I crossed the ends over the knot, told her to bite down again and then tied it off behind her neck.

Shuman
shuman14@excite.com

--------------------------------------------

Friday, May 30th 2003 - 08:37:20 PM

Little sisters 4.

Paula sat at the edge of the bed, completely tied up. Black knee boots, purple hoses, purple mini-skirt, and orange and purple sweater. With white nyon 550 cord at ankles, above and below her knees, wrists tied behind her back and her arms were pinned to her upper body forcing her chest out by a rope harness around above and below her breasts and securing her elbows. A thin stripe of white cotton sheet was gagging her, but as effective as it was, it didn't look bulky. A perfect tie if i do say so myself.

Sam came in again and said "Are you done yet?"

"Almost, just one more rope and that's it".

She huffed again and walked out. Paula giggled through her gag and was swirming around, testing the ropes. I could tell she was getting into it.

"One last rope to go and then your hour starts".

I helped her to stand up, I turned her around so she was facing the bed, bent her over, and then picked her up by her legs and pushed her onto the bed, she giggled again and I asked if she was alright. She nodded yes, and I began to hogtie her. I bent her knees and tie a loose hogtie from her ankles to her wrists.

"You now have one hour to get loose. If you're not free by then I'll let you go. Please get your best shot."

Paula went right at it. Pulling and tugged and kicking for all she was worth. She really seemed to get into it. Murrrrphing and rolling around her skirt began rise up and so did her sweater, showing her belly and her her purple hosed bottom. I just sat back and watched the show. Sam came in once or twice to check on us and her eyes seemed to get wide each time as it dawned on her, she was next.

Shuman
shuman14@excite.com
USA
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Remember reading this back in the day, was so disappointed when it was never finished :(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic