Slayne : 01 - Tied and gagged by a tomboy chick (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Slayne : 01 - Tied and gagged by a tomboy chick (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Slayne's stories
01 - Tied and gagged by a tomboy chick
Story index at the bottom

By Slayne

Sunday, July 4th 2004 - 11:14:00 PM

Tied and gagged by a tomboy chick

Hey first off let me start by saying I am 16 and I was kinda embarrassed to say that I was bound by a female and that I am glad to have found this site, so I don't feel like I am such a freak for liking the feeling.

Anyway there is this chick in my neighborhood who is a real tomboy. She is very hot though and I kind of have the hots for her. She has an awesomely fit body and looks a lot like Britney Spears. I often tell her how can a girl as sweet and innocent looking like her be into the things she is into. She loves everything military and even says she wants to join the military when she is out of HS. Her name is Karen.

Anyways i always teased her about being a tomboy and this weekend for the independence day weekend she wanted to camp out. See looked very hot in her tight combat shorts, camouflage green and tank top. It was Saturday and after just hiking most of the day in the cabins at the servation near our house we went back into the cabin and were bsing about all sorts of things. She was saying that she can't wait to join the military and I told her it is rough what would you do if you had to do hand to hand combat with a man you would get your butt whipped in that battle.

She told me should could handle her own and I laughed a bit. She then told me she always fantasized about capturing a person in war and torturing him and stuff. She said she would tie him up and tease him. I was kinda getting turned on by hearing her say this. As we continued to talk and drink a little bit more I had to get up to take a keak.

After doing the business I returned and I did not see where she was. I called out for her but she wasn't in the room. I then felt a hand cover my mouth and she grabbed me firmly and pulled my head back into her shoulder as she calmly whispered into my ear.

"SHHHH. Don't fight this remember my fantasy I just told you about? Well I am going to act it out right now", she said.

Her hand was gripped so tightly over my lips and I felt the perspiration from her hands on my lips as I started to get very aroused by this.

She then knelt me down and reached into her napsack and grabbed some rope and tightly bound my hands behind my back. She then took another rope and bound my upper arms tightly and then my ankles were also bound tight. I squirmed and admittedly was getting turned on watching her beauty and hot bod work the ropes. I do not know if she had tied someone up before (maybe she did this on her brother or something) but she was very good in knots and stuff. Anyways I pleaded with her to stop and to quit joking around but she clamped her hand over my mouth again, and smiled and just shushed me.

She then proceeded to get duct tape she took a sock out of her knapsack and thruted it into my mouth and duct tape over it sever times. Each time she wrapped the tape over my lips she would use her hands to press it down firmly. I mmmmmghed into her gag and hand and I even started to get a little tent action going, lol.

She then taunted me a bit.

"I told you I could capture a guy" she said as I was helplessly bound and gagged.

She would then take her shoes and socks off and playfully stick her feet into my face and taunt me more. She even straddled on my lap and kept on putting her hand over my mouth where the gag was. Something that really turned me on more. She even kissed the gag where my lips where under.

It was a great experience. My first experience. I just hope I can face her again tomorrow with out feeling weird.

By the way after this weekend we officially started to see each other and started to date. Hopefully this is the first of many encounters. I am lucky cause she loves to role play.

Slayne
slaynemorter@aol.com
USA

jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

sounds to be a fun experience
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic