V Woman : 03 - Breaking the Fear (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

V Woman : 03 - Breaking the Fear (f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

V Woman's stories
03 - Breaking the Fear
Story index at the bottom

By V Woman

Saturday, July 17th 2004 - 10:03:43 AM

Breaking the Fear

For those who have read my last two stories, you probably remember after Chrissy's horrendous humiliation, she had a phobia of bondage.

Yes, it was true. Whenever she so much as saw a length of rope, or cord (or anything simalar) or some ducktape, she would shiver and look away. She kept looking over her shoulder wondering if she was going to be attacked from behind.

She obviously wasn't getting over things easily. I did my best to help her cope but she was on the verge of a break down. Her father had to drive her to school to get her to go there, and she would never go anywhere in the school, from what I was told, without a bunch of people there so she would feel safe.

I didn't want to tell her she was over reacting because that would make her more upset plus I wasn't the one who went through that humiliating experience. I knew I had to snap her out of this before she completely shut down.

So one day when her father was going out to see a friend, Chrissy was left alone. She was petrified, so her father called me over to keep her company, and I agreed.

I tried the talking, but she just couldn't get through it. I had no choice. I told her I had a surprise for her, so told her to sit on her bed. I took some rope I had brought from my backpack (I was sleeping over) and brought her hands behind her. She began to scream but I put a hand over her mouth.

"Don't worry Chrissy, I'm not going to hurt you. Do you trust that I won't hurt you?"

She didn't answer, she didn't know what to say.

"I won't tie you up unless you trust me. Do you think I'll hurt you?"

She shook her head.

"Good, I swear to you Chrissy, I won't do anything to harm you"

I tied her arms behind her tightly enough to hold her but not to make her yelp. She began struglling when I was done, I knew the thought of helplessness was scary to her.

"I won't hurt you, I'm trying to help you. I won't do anything bad to you, I promise"

I took some more rope and bound her ankles together, Chrissy stopped squirming. I didn't want to tie her up too much otherwise she would go into panick mode. Gagging her would make things worse as well. So I stopped right there. She struggled hard against her bonds but they were tied too tightly.

I put my hand on her side sitting down next to her.

"See, I'm not harming you, am I?"

She shook her head. I was going to be as nice to her as possible. I was just hoping this would work.

"You want something to eat, or drink?"

"Water please"

I got up and walked out. I got some water from the sink and didn't hear her screaming or struggling. When I came back in, she was laying still, not putting up any resistance against her bonds. I gently grabbed her and pulled her up to the other end of the bed and set her back up against the wall.

I tilted her head and back and tipped the glass in her mouth only a bit, I didn't want her to get too much in one gulp and have her choking.

I asked if she wanted more and she said she wanted the whole glass. After that, I wiped the water from her mouth.

"Wow, you tied me up tightly, where did you learn to tie knots like that?" she asked.

"Just normal knots, they only feel tight when you're the one secured"

I closed all the shutters, I didn't want someone walking by, seeing Chrissy tied up and then call the police. There was a television in her room so we watched some TV together with some good cartoons on. However one of the shows was called Yu Yu Hakusho, and it was quite violent. She didn't say anything, but I could tell she wasn't enjoying this so I changed the channel.

"See, now was this so bad?"

She shook her head.

"See? Not everyone is like those kids who humiliated you like that. Most people are very nice and would never do that to you. Being tied up isn't so bad if it's with someone you trust. I didn't want to tie you up to complicatedly or gag you, but now you see that you can trust me no matter if you're dominated or not"

"Thanks, I guess I did overreact"

"You want me to untie you?"

"Not if you don't want to, I trust you"

I untied her anyway, I had accomplished what I set out to. The rest of the time was fun but no bondage was involved. Of course now this led to Chrissy becoming submissive: in short, she now LIKED being tied up.

V Woman