Anomalee : 09 - Michelle's House (m/f, mf/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Anomalee : 09 - Michelle's House (m/f, mf/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Anomalee's stories
09 - Michelle's House
Story index at the bottom

By Anomalee

Thursday, July 22nd 2004 - 02:43:29 PM

Michelle's House Part 1

So, my mom was going to be out of town overnight, and Michelle's parents where leaving for the weekend, second honeymoon or some such bull.

Michelle had a little sister that i had not met. She was 8 (2 years younger than me), and went to a different school. Because Michelle had to stay and babysit her sister, and my aunt had some sort of plans (Thank god!), Michelle had the great idea of me just going over there, and her parents where good with that.

Michelle's parents picked me up at school, i squeezed in the back with stuff they had packed for their trip, and they brought me to their house, across town from mine. Michelle's dad was one of those goofy types, that told bad jokes. Age 10 i actually found him funny but in my teens i'd find his jokes quite lame i'm sure. Not having a dad myself it was fun meeting him. Her mom was more reserved and buisnessy, but compared to my grump of a mom she had a pretty good sense of humor. (i love my mom and all, she was just so strict)

My anticipation was insane! As we neared their house, Michelle's dad make a comment "wow you're hyper!". No, just happy, it had been an eternity (2 weeks or so) since i'd seen Michelle, sure she had tickle tortured me to near hating her, to tears and beyond, to mindlessness, but within a couple days i was obsessing over her again, not without fear of her wraith however. Michelle, my 14 year old gorgeous babysitter, was the crush of my life, i could never not love her, plus i did 'kind of' deserve 'some of' that torture for tickle torturing her before that.

But here i was, all scores settled, a little fear, but mostly joy in the chance to hang out with and hopefully tie up or get tied by Michelle.

Their house was a nice one, 2 story, sub-basement, basement, garage, with a big back yard with an above ground pool. They had told me this and i made sure to include swim trunks in my backpack. I've seen the house b4 of course, had riden my bike across town on occasion just to see it and hope for a glance of michelle.

"Hey kid!" she said with that killer crooked smile and gave me a big hug. Life was good, her parents where off to finish packing, and were leaving soon.

Her hair was pink and up in two short pig tails on her head. Hanging low on her hips where a green vinyl pair of those huge raver pants, thin enough material to be ok in the heat of the summer, and was wearing a tight black shirt (with clearly no bra), with those short sleaves that are not long enough to come over the shoulder, with a v-neck. The shirt was just long enough to cover her adorable navel, that wasn't an inny, but wasn't an outy, it jutted out nearly perfectly with her stomach.

Luckily despite her shirt length and the baggy long pants that covered her bare feet, she'd always lift her arms or sit in a way around me that showed her feet and belly to me. It was always while doing something, but her catching me looking all the time, i swore she did it on purpose!

She introduced her sister Allison, a cute kind of shy kid, who gave me a shy "hello" with out actually looking me in the face. She had blonde hair (like michelle -her original color- and her mom), big eyes, fair skin like Michelle. She was shorter than me, and seemed short for her age (much like michelle, barely 5' tall and barely 90lbs at age 14), and was wearing a blue pair of those pants that stop halfway down the calf and a pink t-shirt with a unicorn or something just as sparkly and cheesy on it. She was barefoot. I thought it strange when thinking about it later the huge age gap between Michelle and her sister, 6 years. Later while wiser (and i am wise for 18) i realised she may have been a mistake. Disturbing thought, but it seemed to all work out in the end.

Taking off my running shoes upon entry of the house, i was dressed in white socks, army-green shorts, and a nirvana shirt with a quarter size hole in it by my upper stomach, just before we all (her parents 2) sat down for some pizza (i found it odd eating dinner so early, but whatever), Michelle pointed out the hole, "need a new shirt don't ya?" she said digging in her blue painted long nail into the hole and tickling my stomach. I let out a loud yelp that made Michelle and her sister laugh at me, it was on!

I lunged forward digging my fingers into her stomach, purposefully creeping them in under her shirt to lift it and get a glance of that cute navel. She squealed and reflexively blocked my hands away, free from my hands momentarily she lunged, tripping me on the the carpeted floor. She came down to straddle and pin me but tripped over my flailing legs falling on to her stomach. I lunged on her back, sitting on her but, thus pinning her, and started tickling her back and sides viciously in super quick and light non-stop tickling motions she taught me. Michelle was quicker and stronger than me, but when tickled, she was weak as a kitten, only able to flail helplessly against her hyper ticklishness, only able to fight back if she can get away first. So there she was under me flailing and screaming in laughter as i continued my assault, her barefeet kicking wildly into my butt. I was laughing at her, "got ya!" i yelled victoriously while torturing. Her parents just smirked, her mom rolled her eyes a bit and shook her head, but neither stopped me.

I noticed something strange. Michelle had stopped kicking me, and her screaming got even more frantic and insane. Alison had sat on her legs and was tickling her feet. She was giggling and looked at me with a shy look of 'can i help?'. I now had mixed feelings, and was thinking about them while continuing my tickle attack, it was kind of cool to have help tickling Michelle, turning her even more helpless kittenlike with 4 hands tickling her, and two bodies pinning her, and i got to bond with her sister, and being Michelle's sister i had to make damn sure i got along with her, not wanting anything to ruin my relationship with Michelle, but at the same time, i'm a bit greedy, i wanted Michelle all for myself. I wanted all the laughing screaming to be caused by me, i didn't like the thought that Michelle and her sister had tickle fights, that hell! They may even tie each other up! I was jealous, i thought it was all something special between me and the crush of my life. I didn't make alison leave, but with jealous anger i kicked up my tickle torture on Michelle. I had her bucking helplessly under me, her arms barely able to be controlled by her tickle blinded mind. She was unable to get them around behind in any sort of defence. I brought her to tears, tickling and tickling, her loud mindless screaming got her parents attention, lucky for michelle.

"Alright kids," her dad said with a smile and a bit of a laugh to his voice, "Enough wrestling, it's time to eat"

Alison quickly complied. I continued for a couple more seconds before letting Michelle go. After a few minutes of catching her breath, she came to the dinner table.

"You little bugger," she said winded. Walking behind my chair, and giving me a quick rib tickle to each side making me burst out a gafaw, then she sat down next to me, giving me a glance out of the side of her eyes with that crooked smile.

That was it for me, jealousy gone, (well most of it), i didn't care if she and her sister tickle fought, even her and her dumb friend Shelly (which later i found happened on occasion, Michelle just loved the act of tickling). The way Michelle looked at me made me feel special, i know she adored me, i was the only kid she babysat after all. It was probably the appreciation for having someone, even if just a kid, look at her like she was a goddess.

After dinner her parents said their goodbyes and where off. Shortly after an anti-cramp break watching some bad sitcom on tv, it was time to go swimming.

Pt2 very soon

anomalee

---------------------------------------------

Friday, July 23rd 2004 - 04:22:00 PM

Michelle's House Part 2

I changed quickly in the bathroom, Michelle and Alison changed in each their respective rooms, all these rooms upstairs. I yelled towards Michelle's door.

"Michelle, could i grab a pop?"

"Go ahead kiddo" she responded.

I rushed downstairs, had the pop open and half gone. I was quite hyper in anticipation, i was going to get to see Michelle in a swim suit. I was kind of disappointed in a way though, her sister being around guaranteed no tie up game between us... 'but maybe when she sent her sister to bed!' i thought hopefully.

"See ya in the pool," i heard Michelle yell to her sister, coming down the stairs. I nearly dropped my can of pop. I should have known, as beautiful as she was, with a petite slender body, she'd be wearing a bikini, but seeing it still surprised me.

It was a little black bikini, which made every inch of her fair skin even more obvious to me. This was the most i had ever seen of Michelle at one time! It was too much!

I started at her little smooth feet, her little toes had blue painted nails to match her long finger nails. My eyes strayed up her slender bare legs, past her bottoms, enjoyed the sight of her hip bones, her slender stomach, that adorable navel, up her ribs, her small chest concealed in her top, her smooth under arms and slender arms that where up letting her hair loose, then her unbearably cute face. She was giggling at me, i was gawking like an idiot.

Not that this was like me looking at a girl now, i was only 10, there was nothing actually sexual about it, but the vision of Michelle's bare skin just hit an obsessive nerve in me. The shape of her body, every inch of it was pure pleasure to my eyes. I found when i was old enough to truly check out girls, i found Michelle like features attractive on them. Petite, fair skin, long nails, smooth little feet, and a cute navel was a must.

I looked away when i realised i was gawking, taking another gulp from my pop. But as much time i spent looking away nervously, my eyes were back on her bare skin the second i didn't think she was looking. She'd catch me once and a while, but never said anything. I think she liked her body being admired, even if it was just a kid.

"Race ya!" Michelle yelled while running past me out the back door, as competitive as i was i was close after her.

Damn she was fast. I didn't even reach the steps to the deck before she had dived into the pool. I greeted her with a cannonball as she resurfaced, blasting her with a wave of water, then we had some water fights.

Her sister joined us wearing one of those silly (not that i'd think it was silly if Michelle was wearing it of course!) once piece swimsuits that had a circle in the back and front removed and the top and bottom where attached at the sides, exposing the lower back and the belly. She dove right in, they where obviously used to their pool and could swim well.

Shy little Alison warmed up to me pretty quickly and was soon joining me and Michelle in water fights, and water wrestling, we tossed each other in the air into the water, did that walking around the pool to create the whirlpool current, and had lots of fun overall.

To regain our energy, we rested on the chairs on the deck, drying off and chatting. I tried to humor Alison, but couldn't wait to listen to any story or joke Michelle had to say.

Now dried and the sun starting to head downwards, we all headed in. I stayed in my swim trunks, knowing exposed skin was a tickle magnet for Michelle. Michelle put on her baggy green pants again, held on low on her hips only by her many holed belt that she had used the first time she tied me up. It made my heart leap a bit seeing it. Luckily she didn't put a shirt on, her slender torso only covered by her black bikini top, her hair was all back in a small pony tail.

Her sister came down barefoot, dressed in pj shorts and a pink 'barbie' t-shirt that stopped just above her navel. This navel showing thing must have run in the family. If i was a girl my mom would not allow it, hell i'm a boy, and if company was coming over i couldn't be bare foot nor have my shirt off. Michelle as company sometimes was the exception luckily.

"Set it up kid" Michelle said, plopping the game of life onto the kitchen table. She messed my hair walking by, which i faked irritation at.

"Yeah!" Alison said excited that it was game time.

I set up the board while Michelle got us all ice cream. Vanilla with chocolate syrup if i remember right.

We all had lots of fun, joking, talking, Michelle and me exchanging quick tickles to our bare sides, Alison joining in and on grabbing my side out of no where and making me jump. It was strange playing a game with Michelle and actually playing the game. I knew it wasn't for the usual tie up stakes, just for the point of the game, and being competitive and undistracted by the bondage factor, i was playing to win. It was a game based on chance not skill, but i got lucky and crushed them. Not that it mattered.

Michelle had mentioned she bought the matrix dvd, i'd seen it before and all, but i loved the movie.

"Set up the movie could ya lee?" she asked. "Remote's on the bar i think", "Come on ali, brush your teeth and get in bed".

"I don't need to be told to brush my teeth!" Alison protested in a 'i'm not a baby' tone, which sounded baby like to me, so i was giggling heading down stairs listening to them now fight about how early it was and how Alison can normally stay up much later.

I passed the small bar room. The remote wasn't there, but i found it in the sub-basement 'entertainment' room on the couch.

The room was nice, well decorated, clean looking. They had a very big and nice tv, a heavy looking steel shelf that looked like some art guy made it, with tons of dvd's, a sweet computer, and a door that led to the basement i saw while peeking through it out of curiousity.

A goofy squeek came out of me as all 10 of Michelles nails danced up my back. Half the scream from surprise, the other half from the tickle.

"What chya looking for?" she asked.

"Just curious", i said feeling guilty for some reason.

Michelle explained her remote to me and took off. She returned with a blanket, popcorn and pops.

It was summer and hot outside, but inside it was nice and cool, so watching the movie, i snuggled up next to Michelle under the blanket, she put her arm over me, i was in HEAVEN!!

It was around the part in the movie when they where Neo was talking to the oracle, Michelle had the remote.

"Could you pause?", she smiled and complied, obviously the pops had caught up to me, up the first two steps i stopped and returned. "Want me to bring anything on the way back?" I asked. I noticed she was sitting up as if to do something and was sitting stiffly trying to pretend she wasn't.

"No, just hurry", she said, "This movie is long and we can't be up all night".

I shrugged it off, took care of business upstairs, quietly for Alison's door was open. She appeared to still be sleeping though, and grabbed a pop on the way downstairs.

This time i did fumble and drop the pop, and my jaw. To my surprise (i knew something was up, but not this!), there was Michelle stretched across the couch. She was under the blanket, her bare feet sticking out and propped up on one of the arm rest, held securely by one pair of her fuzzy cuffs. She had stretched out and her hands where stretched above her head with the other pair of cuffs locking them together on the other arm of the chair (She was barely long enough to reach both ends), looped through the cuff chain was a rope, one end secured under the couch, the other hanging loose. She wasn't fully trapped yet.

She giggled as i dropped the pop, and staring at her, didn't even think to pick it up.

"Hi kid, all you have to do is tie the rope to the shelf" (the big metal one next to the couch by her hands obviously).

On auto pilot, i moved quickly over and pulled her wrists up making her nice and taut. Then pulling on the rope further i heard her grunt uncomfortably as i secured it to the metal shelf.

I stood over her now, watching her squirm helplessly only able to move her head, and feet and hands (but barely). She was giggling pulling hopelessly, so unexpected this was! And so awesome!!!

Finally looking down from her cuffed hands, which she looked at wiggling her fingers, fully understanding her helplessness, she looked at me with that cute crooked smile.

"I had set this up for you lee, but you won the game," she said with a helpless giggle to her tone, "So the looser gets tied".

Reality finally caught up with me, this was sweeet!! I pulled the blanket off Michelle and nearly gasped happily. Michelle did get a shiver against the central air cooled air. She had taken her pants off and was just in her bikini, just in her bikini, stretched out helplessly before me, at my mercy. I could untie those ties on her top and bottoms leaving her naked and she couldn't stop me, couldn't even cover herself. I thought of doing it for a split second, not out of perversion, for i was just a kid, but out of same kid sense of thinking that would make you pull your friends pants down in public, but i couldn't. I knew that would be over that line, and i wouldn't risk our friendship.

My eyes where covering every inch of that gorgeous exposed skin, taut muscles, jutting ribs and hip bones against the tight restraint. I wouldn't cross that line, but the knowledge that i could have her laying their embarrassed and naked, hit that dominant side in me. She was at my mercy, i could do anything, and she couldn't stop me. She could scream for her sister, but i could gag her, i bet there was duct tape in the basement. I caught a glimpse of some tools and house stuff.

"Where you going?" she asked, as i was on my way.

It took me longer to find the stupid light switch than it did the duct tape, a nice big silver roll. I already had a piece torn off before i got back to her.

"Wait lee, what are you?" I slapped it on her lips. I followed with two more strips to make sure her mouth was secure. Her normal excited mischievous look was gone. It was just a look of surprise, i guess this was sort of unexpected.

I got a wave of power. This was the most helpless Michelle had been. Not only was she stretched immobile across the couch, in a sub-basement with blinds blocking the windows, she couldn't make a sound, her sister fast asleep, her parents gone far away for the weekend, and she was only in a bikini.

So much exposed immobile hyper ticklish skin and she couldn't even beg for mercy or ask me to untie her. I straddled her waist, my eyes crawled from her hips, to her belly, across her stretched tummy, over her jutting ribs, over her chest, to each immobilized sensitive armpit, and to her face. She was trying to say something muffled through the tape. Her eyes didn't show anger luckily, just that helpless 'i'm screwed and about to get tickled' look, and a little bit of fear. I had tickle tortured her to mad non-consensual insanity before, that thought sent another power-hungry wave through me. I wanted to tickle the hell out of her, she had tied herself up! She knew she'd get tickled! She wanted it! I wanted to tickle her worse than she tickled me the last time, which was sheer hell.

Oh yeah, but it was revenge for tickling her before, and it truly was hell, and if i was the one tied right now i'd probably be terrified in memory of that morning. I shook my head against the power trip, i couldn't over do it, i had to take it easy on her or suffer her wrath, and after that morning i truly feared Michelle's wrath.

But it didn't mean i couldn't have some fun. Evil eyed with a big grin i began.

"Coochie-coochie-coo," i said wiggling my fingers above her immobile stomach.

Her eyes went wide and she had already started the uncontrollable pre-tickle giggling. Just to mess with her i said, "i'm gonna tickle you worse than you tickled me last time....tickle tickle". My hands mock tickled from her armpits, to ribs, to belly, that comment filled her eyes with terror and she started protesting through her gag.

"Mmmmmm!!!!Mmmmmm!!!", this teasing was nearly fun as the tickling itself, but not as fun for sure.

"I'm gonna tickle you, and you can't stop me! tickle tickle tickle!". On the third 'tickle' i began, i raked my fingers up the length of her stomach, very lightly and slow, the backs of my hands towards her my nails sliding upwards. Her body tensed under me, and i think it was a squeal she tried to utter, her eyes closed tightly to try to block it out, my fingers then reversed when reaching her ribs at the very bottom of here bikini top, and now raking slowly and lightly towards me, i raked down her ribs, along her sides, and to her hip bones, then i raked up her stomach again. "Tiiiickle tiiiiickle," i said as slow and lightly as i was tickling. I repeated this light tease-tickle over and over and over. It was driving her nuts and she was now laughing through her gag. Unlucky for her i had learned how to make the nerves get hyper sensitive, and i learned it from her doing it to me, "tiiiiickle tiiiiickle,"

Just before i thought she would go mad from this same motion over and over, a motion that she knew would be repeated, would tickle like hell, and may not stop, i got up. I started at the the palms of her hands which she closed tight unfortunately and very slowly and lightly raked my fingers down her bare, stretched out body, 5 fingers on each side, ever slowly every lightly, down her smooth immobile arms, across her wonderfully ticklish armpits which raised the volume of her muffled laughter and protest, along her ribs, down her gorgeous stomach, which was tensing as she giggled madly, across her hips another very ticklish area (it was so strange, she was so very very ticklish everywhere, but still had area's that where more ticklish, it didn't seem possible, it was the same for me to a degree, but she had nails, which made every tickle more intense), down her legs, her knees getting a good reaction, down her shins, then up the tops of her feet which also got quite the high pitch through the tape. Her feet wiggled violently as little as they could and i got an idea to keep them totally still, but i stopped. Leaving the bottoms of her feet i began my journey back up her body, picking different parts upwards, the sides of her legs, sides of her hips, sides of her torso, up her ribs, along the flanks of her armpits, up the other side of her arms and stopped at her wrists.

Then back down as i did exactly before. The constant light tickling was driving her nuts. She was muffle-giggling in a constant chorus, she was clenching her eyes and jaw against the tickling, stretching her head back as if to say, 'god make it stop!'. Getting to her feet this time i stopped and pulled out the drawstring on my swim trunks. She had tied my toes before, so it was ironic that i learned this from her.

I tied her two big toes together with the middle of the string, pulling it through the rope holding the cuffs and pulling her toes backwards, stretching her soles out. Holding the two strings gave me an idea and i tied them off to each baby toe. While doing this Michelle was giggling at having her feet and toes handled, but i think she was protesting a bunch of NO's!!!!! through the tape. Finished i admired her now taut and immobile soles, then got back to drawing my fingers up and down her body from one end to the other, making her giggle madly. I did this over and over again, having to pull up my shorts quickly when reaching either end for they now hung loose on my hips (i was a skinny kid).

"Tiiiiiiickle tiiiiiickle, i'm gonna get your feeeeet," i'd sing tickling her up and down, mentioning her feet while going up the tops of them, but never touching the soles. I went up and down her body dozens of times, driving her nuts, and it was time. Finally drawing my fingers slowly up the tops of her feet the last time, "....gonna get your feeeet". The stop from the constant light tickling gave her a chance to catch her breath, but most was wasted cause i had built this up to much, panicking and struggling uselessly against her bonds she protested muffled and wide eyed.

I pulled the office chair nearby over and sat down right in front of her outstretched immobile feet before me. She looked down with pleading eyes, and i just sat there. I wanted every inch of nerve ending before me to be helplessly anticipate what was to come. I took the time to admire Michelle's bikini clad body helpless before me, helpless! And those immobile feet....I knew i was gonna tickle them, she knew i was going to tickle them. I drove her anticipation to her limits in fact, and she couldn't stop me! The power trip was starting again, just need to stop before that point where she gets upset i tried to remind myself, but seeing the maniacal and cruel look of my tickle torturous thoughts on my 10 year old face, filled Michelle's face full of dread, but screw all these thoughts, lets tickle then think more i thought, and began.

Drawing my nails lightly up her feet backwards, nails first, one hand on each immobile sole, it was like electricity shot up her body from her feet. I saw her tense up, stomach and leg muscles flexed, her head snapped back and she screamed through the tape.

My hands never stopped though, going up to her toes lightly raking, then back down then up once more. Then my fingers applied a bit more pressure and started moving in super quick tickle motions, chaotically up and down her feet, switching hands to feet, concentrating on certain area's for a bit then moving on. She exploded. If she could be bucking wildly she would be, her head was bashing wildly, shaking back and forth. Her eyes went from clenched to insanely wide. She screamed laughter through the gag. She was flexing her arms madly trying to break free, but she couldn't. I knew this, she couldn't stop me! The urge to not stop was strong, and it was showing. My hands moving constantly in a relentless tickle assault, the urge to keep this up, to tickle her as bad as she tickled me last time was now overpowering. My fingers reached an adrenaline pumped speed. My eyes locked to her stretched out helpless body before me, her body taut and flexing. Only her head could express how horribly this tickled. She was definitely heading towards the point of not being able to handle it any more, the hint of terror creeping in her eyes. I didn't care, Michelle was all mine, mine to tickle the hell out of. There was nothing that she could do to stop me, I LOVED IT! I was lost in the power, totally focused on Michelle's torture!

Which is why i nearly jumped out of my skin when i heard noise from the entrance from the bar room. Standing there, one hand holding a stuffed bunny, confused look in her eyes, the other hand over her mouth. She had just giggled at the site before her, was Michelle's sister Alison.

"What are ya doing?" she asked shyly.

SHIT! i thought. We had never been caught before, oh shit! I had jumped from the chair and nearly lost my shorts forgetting about the draw string. It wasn't an adult, but she could easily tell on us! And i figured even if Michelle's parents understood it was fun and games, my mom would freak out.

Shit shit shit! i was mortified,

"What's on her mouth?" Alison asked, still grinning, obviously amused, but the confusion and questions still in her eyes. I pulled the tape off, which luckily didn't hurt due to the sweat factor. Michelle worked on catching her breath still from my tickle-assault.

I sat back in the chair, not knowing what to do with myself. How to get this kid not to tell, my mom couldn't know! It'd be the end of Michelle babysitting, i was sure of it. She didn't get half my toys or playstation games, or the games me and my friends played, she couldn't understand this for sure, a bribe, a threat? What to do damn it.

Alison walked over to Michelle, giggling at her helpless stretched out form,

"Hi Ali, go back to bed kiddo," Michelle said.

She didn't move, she was looking over at the rope connecting the wrist cuffs to the metal frame.

"It's late, we'll play tomorrow. I'm hanging out with lee right now, so get in bed now!" Michelle said, emphasizing the 'now' in a authoritative but not mean way.

Alison didn't move. It was obvious to her that Michelle couldn't drag her upstairs at the moment, or even scratch and itch. She had walked over to me and was checking out Michelle's feet binding and glanced at me shyly. I looked at her nervously, then to a semi-frustrated Michelle who was trying to give a stern glance to her sister.

"Go to bed". I giggled, out of sheer discomfort at the hell to come from my mom, and the sight of totally helpless Michelle trying to show authority.
At the giggle she looked at me sternly but with that crooked smile, "Are you...is she gonna tell on us?" I asked, my voice shaky looking from Michelle to Alison and back.

"Tell what?" Michelle responded, "We're just playing"

Noting my still worried look, Michelle knew my mom afterall.

"No she won't tell, me and ali play games once and a while too, cowgirls and indians, save the princess, superheroe's and villains and such"

Ok, she wouldn't tell....sweet. I totally believed Michelle. If she said so, it was so, but the jealousy was there again. I thought these games where something special between us.

"Who else do you play these games with?" i asked, trying to hide my irritation and sound casual, standing again and pacing.

Michelle looked a bit confused at the question.

"Just Ali, and you Lee".

When she said 'you lee' my heart melted. She made me feel so damn special when she looked at me.

But still, the anger wasn't totally dissipated. I was still trying to understand that from the first time Michelle tied me up, she had probably done it tons of times to her own sister, which explained why she was so good and natural at it, and could i really be mad? I had physically restrained my best friend's sister, a couple times even with skipping rope and tickle tortured her. Of course it was all done with nothing from Michelle on my mind, it was gonna take some time to deal with it all.

"Go to bed!" Michelle said again.

Alison understanding the strength of Michelle's restraints just stuck her tongue out at her. I recognised the look in her eyes. She was scoping out Michelle's immobile bare skin, she was looking for a place to tickle. Michelle recognised it too. "Don't even think about it! Go to bed!", she nearly yelled.

"Lee untie me!" Michelle said out of frustration. Damn it! she said it. It was understood that i do so when told or i'll be in big trouble, but i wasn't finished!!

I was hesitating.

Alison targeted Michelle's immobile feet, hopped in the chair and began tickling. Michelle screamed some laughter, but it wasn't as insane as when i tickled.

Ok, a bit more fun i thought, Michelle won't be too mad.

I crouched by Alison watching her tickle.

"Not like that", i said, "let me show you". I reached for her ankle, which she gave willingly and gave her a quick blast of tickles up and down her tiny foot. She screamed and thrashed in the chair, as i stopped she had a big 'that was fun' look on her face.

"LEE!" Michelle protested.

"See, very quick and light, and keep moving, if you find an area that really gets her screaming stop there for a bit," i said to Alison while spidering my fingers all over Michelle's helpless feet. She was screaming and thrashing her head. Alison giggled, as did i.

The moment went from dreadful to amusing, well for us at least, not Michelle.

I left one foot alone. "Go ahead," i offered. Alison dug her fingers into the foot, then lightened up and started moving them real quick like me.

"Perfect," i said smiling at her, the sound of Michelle's screaming laughter was very sweet to hear.

I stopped, heading towards Michelle's torso. Alison had stopped too, and Michelle blurted out, "Ali! untie me, i'm serious!"

At the 'serious' (which was obviously a trigger word between them, as in: after this your in huge trouble), Alison's face did turn serious and she looked over to the handcuff keys on the table.

'Not yet damn it!' i thought. I straddled Michelle and began viciously tickling her stomach. Her protests now inaudible, lost in screaming laughter.

"We'll let her go in a bit," i said to Alison who was picking up the keys, while not relenting my tickle torture on helpless Michelle. "Tickle her feet!" i added.

Michelle lost in throws of laughter held no authority here, and Alison wanted to play.

I began assaulting Michelle's armpits with super quick and light ever moving motions driving her out of her mind. I thought she couldn't scream any louder, but Alison started on her feet the way i taught her.

Anomalee

------------------------------------------------

Saturday, July 24th 2004 - 02:25:49 PM

Michelle's House Part 3

So there Michelle was, tied super tight across the couch covered only in her bikini. I sat straddling her waist, her little sister Alison sitting in the chair by her stretched out immobile soles. Looking back i was watching Alison tickle Michelle's feet frantically. She was giggling constantly, every scream and laugh from Michelle added to her own laughter. It was all fun and games to her.

I however knew that we had both disobeyed Michelle and there would be hell to pay. Not untying her when told was a big no. Not that i didn't break that rule all the time...

But i was high again on power, knowing i probably had already crossed that line, i thought i'd make the best of it.

With Michelle's feet being assaulted, me straddling her, left her wonderful beautiful torso to by my instrument, it only played screaming laughter, but that was ok.

My fingers went all out, super fast, very light, and never stopping. "Tickle tickle!" i sang, and i heard a giggle of Alison behind me. "Tickle! tickle!" she yelled to Michelle.

My one finger drew circles around her navel, while the other squeezed into her hip, then both hand super-quick spidery up Michelle's sexy tensing stomach, and down her jutting ribs. My fingers tickle-travelled up her stomach, around her breast up her armpits then up her arms, then back down and i concentrated on her armpits, ever moving ever tickling.

"Tickle tickle Michelle, tickle tickle! we're never going to stop!"

Michelle couldn't even look at me, probably couldn't understand what i was saying, with a constant assault on both her feet and torso she was out of her mind. She was sweating and tears ran down her cheeks, her tired muscles struggled uselessly against the cuffs, not budging an inch. She didn't even seem to have control of her head as it wiped around and side to side. I kept looking back at Alison. We smiled at each other, like goal in mind, to tickle the hell out of Michelle.

Every time i looked back though, it made me a bit jealous that Michelle and her sister played these games. The jealousy kept that hint of anger, the hint of anger took whatever mercy i'd normally show away, plus Michelle underneath me, tied so helplessly couldn't even budge me off if she tried. She couldn't stop this relentless tickling or free herself, i was in total control here and even had a tickle torturing helper. The power drove me mad. I debated, without freeing Michelle, tying up Alison and giving her a huge tickle torture as well. She was younger and much smaller than me and couldn't stop me if she tried, powermad i tell ya! But maybe later i thought. I wasn't NEARLY done with Michelle.

"I'm tickling Michelle! i'm tickling Michelle!" i sang, my fingers now concentrating on her stomach, all 10 fingers in ever changing tickle patterns. I tickled and tickled, giggling Alison tickled and tickled.

Never at 14 would i dare have myself tied helplessly at the mercy of two little kids, when focused kids are capable of great cruelty. Here me and Alison where having the time of our lifes laughing and having fun, but Michelle was totally helpless, being tickled relentlessly and without mercy by 20 little fingers, which may have been fun for the first minute, but it was far beyond that now.

I noted that the sides of her mouth curled down at points among many other maddened expressions. Is she crying for real i wondered? Not that i cared in my vengeance, in my powertrip, she made me cry! "Tickle tickle Michelle!"

But still, the edge of guilt crept in after a few more minutes. I thought i'd give her a breather, but i'd find a feather while she rested, i wanted to try that on her.

I stopped, her screaming laughter continued but it wasn't as mindlessly insane, then stopped altogether when Alison realised i'd stopped.

The second we both stopped Michelle yelled something. It could have been 'mercy' but it didn't sound like any word i've heard. She was in such bad shape she couldn't speak english yet! Cruelly me and Alison just looked at each other and laughed. Michelle breathed deep, struggling to catch her breath. I admired her there, still stretched out at my mercy, covered in sweat, chest and stomach heaving to catch breath, and tired limbs hanging limply.

"Do you have any feathers?" i asked Alison. She was standing up looking at Michelle, still grinning.

Hearing 'feathers' made Michelle weakly say, "no, stop, stop, stop..." between breaths.

After some thought Alison said, "i think Michelle has a feather from camp in her room, want me to get it?". She wasn't even shy with me, all hyper from our tickling game.

Michelle's room...... "No, i'll get it, you hang out here, i'll be right back," i said pulling up my trunks. 'Damn! i thought, maybe i should have used something else to tie her feet..oh well'.

I noted that poor Michelle now had her little sister straddling her waist and teasing air tickles above her stomach as i left, from upstairs i heard some random yells of laughter, only some, Alison must have been easy on her.

Michelle's room....much like Michelle, it was highly decorated, a bunch of techno or just strange posters plastered the walls. She had little trinkets and things hanging here and there, several stuffed animals on her unmade bed. Her unmade bed with metal bars on the foot and head board. I stared for a bit, ok a while, picturing Michelle spread-eagle on her bed, at my tickle mercy. Oh yeah, i had her right now helpless downstairs, all mine, save sharing with Alison. Picturing her down there stretched across the couch, all that bare skin, totally at my mercy, a surge went through me, i was so going to tickle the hell out of her when i got back down. I wanted to see what would happen if i just didn't stop. I didn't think someone could be tickled to death, or i'd probably be dead from the last torture i received.

I found the big stiff feather on her dresser among a bunch of pics stuck to her mirror and lots of other stuff. I wanted to investigate Michelle's room further, i did plan on some snooping, but i had to get back to the tickling. Heading down to the main floor i curiously brushed the feather down my slender torso down my ribs and across my stomach. I got huge shivers and had to bite my lip to not react (yes i'm so ticklish i can tickle myself), i couldn't wait to use it on Michelle.....

Michelle who was sitting up, a bit hunched from exhaustion but recovering quickly, untied on the couch, next to a 'i'm in trouble' pouting Alison! She freed her! damn it! I should have gagged Michelle so she couldn't get her to say anything.

Michelle threw that crooked smile at me, but it seemed forced. Probably just did it as if to say 'yeah, you got me good,' but i gulped. Her eyes gave her smile away, there was vengeance in them, it was like the time she woke me to my last and worst torture. Except worse.

Anomalee