Jim : 01 - Real Experience (m+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jim : 01 - Real Experience (m+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jim's stories
01 - Real Experience
Story index at the bottom

By Jim

Thursday, November 11th 2004 - 09:56:14 AM

Real Experience

I really like this page. I've been reading it for two or three years now, and like knowing that others have fun playing tie up games.

I have a brother who is four years older than me, and he used to tie me up a lot, but now that he's at the University, he doesn't do that any more. I'm a senior in high school, and looking forward to going to the U next year. I live with my mother who is a widow. She runs the business my father started, and has made a lot of money so we don't have to worry about expenses very much. My brother can go to the U without having to work, and so will I be able to do that.

I guess my story started over a year ago when I read an article in my brother's latest issue of Rolling Stone Magazine. The article by Henry Alford was about a man named Brock Enright who has a business in New York City where he kidnaps people, ties them, up and keeps them for a few hours or even a few days. People pay Enright thousands of dollars for what they call a designer kidnapping. The article really interested me a lot, and I thought about how exciting it would be to be kidnapped. I asked my brother if I could have that issue of the magazine and he wanted to know why, so I showed him the article. He read it, and told me that if I wanted to be tied up, he would do it because he used to tie me up all the time. But I said it wouldn't be the same as being really kidnapped by strangers. Geoff, my brother, laughed at me and said I was crazy, but he gave me the magazine anyway. Later I searched the internet for Brock Enright and found a few articles about his kidnapping and his own web page, and another page called Extreme Kidnapping, but all of them were really expensive and in places too far from where I live. I kept the magazine and reread the article and thought about being kidnapped, but eventually sort of forgot about it.

Well, a couple of weeks ago, when I got out of my car on Friday after school, as I walked up to the house, three men came out at me and grabbed me. They were wearing those rubber masks with faces of famous people so I couldn't see their faces, and they covered my mouth and tied my hands behind my back, and then my ankles and then wrapped tape over my mouth and put me in a car that suddenly drove up to the house. I was on the floor of the back seat, held down by the men. They also put tape on my eyes. I was sure one of the men was my brother, so I was excited and happy that I was being kidnapped.

We drove for a while, and then stopped, and they carried me somewhere, and put me down. I seemed to be on a bed of some sort. They untied my hands but held me and took off my shirt and undershirt. Then they laid me on the bed and tied my hands to the corners of the bed. Next they untied my legs and removed my pants leaving me in my jockey briefs. Then they tied my legs to the other corners of the bed, so I was spread eagled on the bed. They told me to be quiet, and they took the tape off my mouth, and then shoved a spongy ball into my mouth and retaped my mouth. They put something over my hair, and wrapped tape under my jaw and up over my head so I couln't open my mouth at all. I thought that my brother was really going to a lot of trouble to make this realistic. Anyway, after they had me securely tied and gagged, they left or at least I didn't hear anything any more. So I laid on the bed and struggled to see if I could get free, but I couldn't.

After what was probably a couple of hours, some people returned, and they took the tape off my eyes. After I adjusted, I saw they still had on the rubber masks, and I was in a room like a basement somewhere, tied to a bed. There wasn't much light in the room with only a dim little lamp off in the corner. They held a sign that they put on my chest. It said they wanted one hundred thousand dollars and I would stay like this until they got it. Then one of them took pictures of me with the sign on my chest. The camera really blinded me when it flashed. After they finished, they began to untie my hands and legs, and they warned me not to try to escape or they would hurt me bad. They left the gag and warned me not to touch it. There were four of them. They led me to a toilet in a small room off to the side and told me to use it. When I was done, they gave me something that I realized was a diaper that adults use, and they told me to take off my shorts and put on the diaper, so I did. Then they took me back to the bed and retied me like I was before. They said if I was good they would feed me in a while, and then they left.

I was beginning to worry that may be this was the real thing and that I had really been kidnapped so I worked harder at trying to untie myself, but had no success. After a long time, two of the men returned, and they told me they would take off the gag and feed me but only if I kept quiet. One sound and they would put the gag back and leave it. So I was quiet, and they gave me a sandwich and water and then they put the gag back like before. Then I was there for a long time. One of the men looked in at me every now and then and I struggled and made noise in the gag but he ignored me. I was excited about being kidnapped and tied up, but worried that if this was real, maybe my mother couldn't get the money or wouldn't or that something would go wrong.

I probably laid there for a very long time, and then the four men returned and they untied me and sent me to the toilet and gave me a clean diaper to replace the one I had on, so I put it on and then they took me back to the room and this time they tied me to a chair with my hands behind my back. They used lots of rope and really held me tight to the chair with my legs pulled up behind so they didn't touch the floor. After a while they took the gag off again and fed me and put the gag back. They next time they untied me and sent me to the toilet, they took me back and hog tied me on the bed in a new diaper. I had no idea how long I had been there in that strange room. Anyway, I was getting really worried about being kidnapped. Sometimes they taped my eyes, but usually they just kept me bound up and gagged. I really studied the men and none of them seemed to be like my brother, which worried me even more. It seemed like sometimes when my eyes were taped that they took more pictures of me but I wasn't sure.

I was tied up there for a long time, and I knew that it must be Saturday or even Sunday, but I couldn't keep track of time. Then at last all four of the men came in, still in their masks. In a deep voice, one of the men said he was sorry that my mother had refused to pay the ransom, so they were going to truss me up in a plastic bag, which one of them held up to show me, and after I suffocated, they would burry me somewhere. Then I was really scared and struggled and made all the noise I could into the gag. Then they started to laugh, and they pulled off the masks. I didn't know any of them, but then my brother came into the room, also laughing. He asked me how I liked being kidnapped, and I nodded and grunted into the gag. They showed me the pictures they had taken of me each way they had tied me up, and sometimes they were standing next to me and in one picture my mother was sitting on the bed next to me. It turned out Mom knew all about it, and had reluctantly agreed to let my brother do it saying that may be it would get this kidnapping thing out of my system. It sure did. It was Sunday afternoon, so I had been tied and gagged for just over two days and it was wonderful. I liked the thrill, and they did a really good job, but I don't recommend it as like my brother said, too many things can go wrong. So then they untied me and took me home where I got a badly needed shower. So at last I threw away the magazine and I don't dream of being kidnapped any more.

Jim

Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

wow, now this one I really remembered reading from the old site long ago :) always thought it was a interesting Idea to have a staged kidnap and not be aware of it. also love how was relieved the mother was in on it as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic