O.G. Loc : 02 - Superbowl Bet (f/m, f/f, f/fm, m/ffm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

O.G. Loc : 02 - Superbowl Bet (f/m, f/f, f/fm, m/ffm)

Post by Canuck100 »

O.G. Loc's stories
02 - Superbowl Bet
Story index at the bottom

By O.G. Loc

Wednesday, February 9th 2005 - 10:20:55 PM

Superbowl Bet

I'm sorry that I kind of dropped off on my previous story, and I think I might get to it sometime, but I have a more recent story to pick up on first. For all you American football fans out there, you probably know about the recent Superbowl. And to all you gamblers who hate to lose - well at least this should show you not to bet on who will control what you do for the night.

So, as well as my last bet turned out, I guess I screwed up here. See, as last time I was betting on the Steelers, naturally I just had to bet on the team that would try to beat the team that beat my favorite team (confusing huh?). This put me with the Eagles. Now, seeing as the Eagles were not only the underdog, but were going against the team that crushed the best team going into the playoffs (by games won and lost, and also in general (in my opinion)) that may not seem like a very good idea, but I simply could not back the team that beat mine.

My girlfriend however, took up that opportunity like a hawk searching for prey. Although she enjoyed the outcome of our last bet, she still wanted revenge.

We agreed on the same bet as before, and prepared for the big game. So, come Sunday night Paul, Liz, Mark (one of Paul's buddies), Steven (another one of Paul's buddies), Harley (well it is a Superbowl party, Duh!), Jessica (Paul's girlfriend), and Diana (Harley's girlfriend) brought junk food, and soda to watch the big game (Liz's parents really trust Paul, so they had left to have a nice dinner and were spending the night in a hotel to get away from their kids for the night).

Well, the game went by and to those of you who know what the outcome was, well you knew I had it coming, but for those of you who don't, the Patriots tucked another Superbowl victory under their belt (24-21 please excuse me if I got the scores wrong, I have the memory of a potato, unless I really care about it. I cared about the Eagle's loss, but that was all that mattered, not the score. At least not now.)

So after the game had wrapped up, Mark, Harley, Diana, and Steven called it a night and headed home. My parents really trust me, and know Paul pretty well (he is a hard guy not to trust) so they said I could hang out at Liz's overnight and just head to school form there as long as I didn't do anything stupid to betray their trust.

Paul and Jessica headed upstairs, while Liz and I headed to the basement. Liz was wearing a Patriots jersey dress over jeans and socks (for those of you who don't know what a jersey dress is, it is like a jersey, except that it widens out below the waist, and ends a little before the knee). I was wearing black t-shirt and some jeans with a pair of air force ones (shoes).

As soon as we got into the basement, she went to a box on a table near one of the walls and set it on the floor in the middle of the soft carpet. Now, I was basically standing around waiting for what she was going to do. She quickly broke up the silence with a command.

"What are you waiting for!? Lie down on your stomach!"

I didn't exactly respond as fast as she wanted, in fact, I kind of stood there for a good minute after she said that before responding "Whoa, you're kinda jumpy". We stood there for a moment at impasse because she couldn't make me do anything that I didn't want to do, and realistically, I didn't want to be tied up. But I knew that going back on our bet would hurt our relationship, so I got down on my stomach. Liz then went rummaging through her box, and came out with several lengths of chain, and some padlocks. (Due to both of our shoddy knot tying skills we both turned to simpler, and more inescapable methods) She restrained my hands and ankles and sat down beside me. She then helped me into a sitting position. We sat together for some fifteen minutes, making random conversation before Liz looked at me and said "Okay-um, well-now what?"

I found this incredibly funny for some reason, and began laughing. She didn't quite like that as an answer and let me fall over onto the carpet due to my inability to sit up and laugh at the same time. I finally got a hold of myself (what must I look like, squirming around with laughter like this?) and said "well, you're in control, how should I know?" and proceeded with my nonsensical laughter. Liz then stood up.

"I suppose I am, aren't I? It's funny how much stronger than me you are, yet I'm in full control" and then she let out a snicker.

"Not for long though!" said a voice at the top of the stairs.

Liz was caught by surprise.

"Jessica?"

Jessica stepped down the stairs into our view, dangling a pair of handcuffs from her pointer finger.

"Ding-Ding-Ding! Thaaaat's absolutely correct!"

Now if there was anyone I knew who used sarcasm like a man with a cold uses tissues, it would be Jessica. Liz however was more interested in the handcuffs.

"Where'd you get those?" Liz asked as Jessica closed the gap between her and us.

"Oh these?" holding the handcuffs up. "These were from none other than Paul"

Liz seemed surprised.

"Paul? Where'd he get them?"

Jessica seemed hurt by this question

"Me? I don't know, why don't you ask him?"

Liz turned her attention back to me. "Why did you say "not for long though?""

Jessica laughed.

"Because you'll be joining him soon, silly" Liz took a step back, but Jessica had pounced.

I narrowly missed being stepped on a few times. Liz put up a fine effort, but Jessica was simply bigger and stronger than her. It wasn't long before Liz was on the floor similarly as I was, and Jessica was already pulling out chains to take care of Liz's legs. Liz, although realizing the futility of struggle, still asked Jessica "can I get a last request before my ankles are tied?"

Jessica laughed. "If you are asking to be released, no, but go ahead".

"I'm going to be hot wearing this dress and my jeans, so could you help me take off my jeans?"

Jessica just laughed and said "Sure, why not?" and proceeded to assist Liz in removing her jeans. Now she showed her fine tan legs below the knee, I think largely for my benefit and also because in our previous conversation she had spoken of how much she liked the feel of cold steel on her skin. Now the chains weren't all that cold, but they were undoubtedly cooler than the skin they first touched. Jessica finished with Liz and stood.

"I'm heading upstairs for a moment, so don't go anywhere. I have plans for you two."

Liz and I only needed to look at each other to communicate that we were going to be in for a long night...

Sorry if there was a bit too much initial explanation, I promise part two will be more action oriented

O.G. Loc
http://www.homestead.com/jebsadventurebound

-----------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 22nd 2005 - 03:36:07 PM

Superbowl bet part 2

In unrelated news- I bring you part two of my Superbowl bet

Liz and I only needed to look at each other to communicate that we were going to be in for a long night... So Liz and I were both chained up in Liz's basement at the mercy of Jessica, and she had just left to get something. I wasn't particularly happy at the trade off of captors without my consent, but I'm not quite sure there was too much consent in Jessica's restraining of Liz either. But I can't say she didn't like it. In our many conversations on our interests, particularly bondage, I had learned that Liz preferred to be tied rather than to do the tying. Part of that can be attributed to her shoddy ropemanship, but I'm no better and that doesn't stop me from feeling just the opposite. This worked perfectly for us, but it never hurts to switch roles. Anyway, it wasn't like se held onto control for long.

Jessica came back with a washcloth, and a roll of duct tape and some scissors. I was preoccupied with escape, but Liz had kept her focus on the stairs since Jessica left the room. Despite the circumstances Liz still greeted Jessica humorously.

"I suppose those are for gags - one washcloth, two people?"

Jessica didn't say anything, but took the scissors and cut the washcloth in half. Jessica folded the washcloth over and knelt beside me. I knew exactly what was coming, and I didn't like it.

"No Jessica, you're not gagging me" I said this through my teeth to prevent her form using my open mouth to her advantage. But she was ready, and pinched me in the shoulder hard. She had hoped I'd let my guard down because of the pain, but I was too focused.

"Owww-Why'd you do that?" I said through my clenched teeth. Jessica smiled.

"You know, I just hate rhetorical questions - Now open up or I'm gonna hurt you a lot worse"

I knew she wouldn't really hurt me, but I knew she could and would pinch me until her fingers fell off if I didn't cooperate. So I opened my mouth. Jessica didn't miss a beat and immediately put the purple cloth into my mouth. She followed this up by wrapping my mouth over and around my head with duct tape maybe 2 or 3 times. It did a pretty good job of stopping coherent speech, but didn't do half as well on noise in general. But I knew noise would only make it worse for both of us so I kept quiet. Jessica proceeded to do the same to Liz except without any resistance. She then picked up Liz and laid her chest on my back. Jessica then went to the box and pulled out another length of chain. Putting Liz on her stomach, she rolled me onto my back and put the chain under me around my waist. I guess I didn't really expect what was going to happen, but I was very surprised when Jessica picked up Liz and dropped her on me. She picked up the chain that was under me and locked it around behind Liz.

Even though Liz was my girlfriend, I had never been in such close contact before and I can't say that I didn't enjoy every moment of it. Jessica also attached the chains around our ankles to help make sure we stayed together. We were so close that the only comfortable position for our heads was over each other's shoulders. I knew I could shrug off my gag, but I figured that it would probably piss off Jessica, and besides I was enjoying myself. We had since rolled over onto our sides and I was facing the stairs, and Liz was facing the wall. Jessica was sitting in a chair watching me. But I noticed a familiar face at the top of the stairs. I was thinking Paul to the rescue! But apparently Paul was thinking more along the lines of - Oh crap he saw me - and he noiselessly left. But all was not lost, because not too long afterwards, Paul's voice called from the kitchen "Jessica, where are you?"

Jessica put her foot under Liz and rolled us over.

"I'll be back" was all she said, and she went up the stairs to speak to Paul.

Within five minutes, I was already wondering if she had forgotten about us. But I knew that 1- she couldn't have just forgotten us, and 2- If I really had to I could get off the gag and call for help. But when your mind gets those "what if?"- type of thoughts, there is absolutely no denying them. But sure enough they came back. Just not how I expected. Paul was carrying Jessica, whose hands I presumed were cuffed behind her back, legs were cuffed together, and had what I later found out was a paddleball (you know, the green ones) inside of a pillow case in as a gag.

"Really I thought you'd have been stronger than Jessica - a shame really because not only will you not be assisting me tickle Jessica and Liz, you'll be joining them".

I would've expelled my gag, but I realized he would be no more impressed by my saying that Liz tied me up, despite it being true. Jessica was not particularly happy about joining us, but didn't seem to be too unhappy either. But once again I could be sure that the night could only get longer.

O.G. Loc

-----------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 22nd 2005 - 10:08:32 PM

Football Bet part 3
...on to the story...

Paul was pacing, circling like a vulture around his captives; one his, other two inherited because he was the only one who could move his arms or legs.

Liz and I were absorbed a sort of helpless intimacy as our bodies were pinioned against each other while Jessica lay on her side thinking about how suddenly she lost use of her limbs. I guess Liz felt the same way when Jessica jumped her. I had never been forcibly restrained myself, but I had no doubt that Paul could do so if he wished. Of those of us who could talk (just Paul if it wasn't obvious enough) no one did. Paul just kept circling. Finally he sat down. And he just sat - and sat, and sat - doing absolutely nothing except - sitting. He obviously wanted to torment us first by doing absolutely nothing. Doing nothing is never more boring than when can't do anything even if you wanted to. Of course, this feeling of helplessness is exacerbated (that means made worse for those of you without access to a dictionary) by the anticipation of the torment to come.

Finally after (5, 10, 15 minutes?) he used the keys in Liz's box to separate me and Liz. He helped me remove my gag (I really could've done it myself) and said "Having fun? Chose a number between one and three." My mouth was incredibly dry.

"Yeah, uh - one?"

Paul laughed "damn - lucky you're safe for the moment"

He helped Liz with her gag.

"Alright Liz, its up to you. Two or three?" Liz sighed.

"Can I get a hint?"

Paul acted like he was actually thinking about it, and responded "well-uh-no. Two or three?" Liz sighed again

"Three"

Paul looked disappointed "lucky guess" - he turned to Jessica. "Well, I suppose you're first"

I hate number picking things because the person who chooses the number can change it at any time if it's not written down. But I didn't care because I wasn't first.

"Jessica, you get one chance to go free. Choose a number between one and one hundred"

Jessica mmphed her disapproval at the odds and shook her head vigorously.

"Oh no you don't. I know the odds, and I feel it would be too much work to ungag you only to have to put it on again. When I say first number, you put up the corresponding number of fingers to your guess. Same for the second"

I didn't see what she showed him but I think it was obvious from what he said.

"No, the number is not eleven, and I think I could've taken offence to that gesture. Either way, you lose, and must be tickled".

He, like both his sister and his girlfriend doesn't miss a beat on an opportunity and was straddling Jessica's waist as soon as he finished talking. He pulled her shirt up to about midway up her chest, and went straight for the sides. He was fast, and he was good. If he hadn't been pinning her down with his weight, she would have probably squirmed from the basement to halfway down the block even with her arms and legs cuffed together. But he didn't stop there. He gave her a moment to catch her breath, but only long enough to take off her shoes and socks. Then he went for her feet. I guess her feet were even more sensitive, and she struggled with renewed conviction. But I knew just from one of his bear hugs that there was no escaping Paul, and I can't say having her hands cuffed behind her back helped any.

He gave her another short break before changing his strategy to alternate between her neck, armpit, sides, back of her knees, and her feet. She went wild. Paul kept up his assault though, and continued to torture Jessica relentlessly. Finally he stopped and looked at his watch.

"Aww - that was 10 minutes. Good job". He turned towards me. "Red or Blue?"

I wasn't quite clear on the purpose of the question (how'd I miss it?) but answered anyway "Red".

Paul laughed. "Good. You're next"

Now the anticipation had been getting to me, but I already knew that I was completely immune to being tickled. There was just no way to tickle me. It just doesn't work. My two older sisters had taken it out of me. (I have some stories to tell about them too) And Paul was no different. There would be no way to get me to respond. But he tried. He pulled up my shirt and went for my sides. Nada, zilch, zippo. So then he went for the neck. Nada, zilch, nothing. And he went for every place humans can be ticklish, and came up with nothing every time. But it didn't stop him from trying for the whole 10 minutes.

Paul noticed the time and said "You - suck, you suck, yousuck yousuck yousuck. Damn - I hate you! God damn! arrrrrg-crap! You know, you COULD'VE told me-damn!"

I knew Paul was pissed off (in the "I just realized how much of an idiot I am - kind of way) so I said "I just play 'em like I have 'em" Paul turned to me

"You suck" He turned to Liz "You're next, and I know you're ticklish - very, very, very ticklish". He walked over to the stairs "Oh, and don't think after I'm done with her you're all finished - Oh, no - we're just getting started. I'll be right back"

He left. Jessica was resting by a wall, and me and Liz were at the center of the room.

"Great - just great!" I said speaking to no one in particular. Obviously, this long night was going to drag well into morning.

O.G. Loc
Ny, USA

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday, March 8th 2005 - 06:24:40 AM

Superbowl bet finished

Sorry I took so long, but my internet has been down since my last post. But I'm back.

------------------------------------------------------------

About some fifteen minutes later Paul came back. We were basically where he left us. Jessica (the most helpless of the three of us due to her gag) was on her stomach by the wall, and Liz and I were together near the middle of the room. He was carrying a large bowl (salad type bowl, we had used it earlier for chips) and a feather. He sat the bowl down by the washing machine (there's a washing machine in this room because most people have their washing machines in their basement, even one like this which has served as a bedroom before). I saw now that the bowl was full of ice cubes. Just thinking of what he was going to do with them sent shivers down my spine. Especially when the ice cubes were something he could use to send shivers down my spine. But first he had to finish with Liz. Liz however was eying the feather.

"You're not going to use that, right? I mean - I just don't think that's fair".

Paul feigned surprise.

"Your arms and legs are tied, you - no, you're all at my mercy - and you're asking me about fair?!". Paul let a few moments of silence pass, making Liz look even more worried. Then he laughed "Just kidding. No, I'm not going to use the feather on you - yet. That's for later. But you're not off the hook".

He put the feather down by the bowl and rolled Liz onto her chest. He quickly straddled her waist. I suppose it's just his method, but he always goes for the sides first. After that he's unpredictable, but he starts off with the sides every single time. So it was no surprise that he started to assault her sides first. And I could also tell that he focused on body parts according to reaction. So he stayed with her feet for basically all of the time he wasn't focusing on her sides. He tickled up, he tickled down.

He tickled fast, he tickled slow. He got his little sister good. Really good. And of the three his victims, she had the most extreme reaction by far. I'm pretty sure that with all the struggling she did, she probably had to deal with the marks on her wrists all week. She got through her ten minutes without having a heart attack or anything, but she seemed more tired than most people who just came back from a long run. The "I just ran the marathon" long run. She was exhausted. I think she might have passed out if she had been gagged, but luckily she wasn't. I know I definitely enjoyed hearing the laughter anyway.

Jessica seemed to be enjoying herself as well, despite being the only one who couldn't speak. Which was fine with me, because she talks way too much. But now that he had finished with Liz, I think we were all eyeing the feather and the ice. I had nothing to worry about the feather, so I was staring at the ice. I think Liz and Jessica were worried about both. But of course he had to start with me. He wanted revenge for my lack of response to his expert tickle prowess. I thought it was kind of spiteful because I have no control of my reaction, right? But the is no stopping one as determined as Paul. He wants revenge; he gets revenge. And so he brought the bowl of ice over to me.

"You like the cold? You'd better start, because you're about to be really cold. Chills running down your spine? How about icicles? Bet you'll not be immune to this..." he said this very calmly - sort of like a doctor diagnosing you with a terminal illness.

Of course that didn't scare me as much as the Jekyll and Hyde he pulled on me when he finished talking. The Hyde part was when he started laughing. Maliciously. If I didn't know Paul was just trying to intimidate me, I would have been genuinely scared. He grabbed me by the shoulder and brought me up to my knees. He then took a handful of ice and put it down the back of my shirt, using his hand to press it into my back and keep it there. I imagine that most of you have had snow go down your shirt in a snowball fight, right? Well imagine ice in place of the snow. But more of it. He held this for his ten minutes replacing ice as it melted. Brrrr - most of my back was numb by the time he finished, and my entire body was shivering. This was evil - but wasn't my first experience with Paul's concept of revenge. He's not someone to anger, because he will get you in the long run. Of course, no greater revenge opportunity exists than when your opponent is chained up in your basement. But having gotten revenge on me did not translate to being done with all of us. Oh, it was quite to the contrary, he still had Jessica and Liz to get.

Now he went over to Jessica with the bowl and feather in tow. Jessica mmphed slightly at his approach. He knelt beside her head and casually ran his hand through her hair.

"You know Jessica - I love you so much, that I'm gonna give you a choice. Feather or ice?" Jessica mmphed out a two syllable sound which was definitely feather, but Paul pretended not to understand. "I'm sorry - what was that again?"

Jessica belted out something too strange to be either response, probably along the lines of "ungag me", or "f**k off Paul". But Paul was having fun.

"What's that baby? Both you say? I never knew you were such an adventurous girl!"

This had me and Liz laughing (I fell on my side from my hard earned sitting position), and had poor Jessica making failed attempts to convey her disapproval of how her "words" had betrayed her. Of course, in our situation Paul's word was as good as law, and Jessica stood no chance of getting her way.

Starting at the nape of her neck with the ice in one hand, and at her ribs with the feather in the other. Paul had Jessica in laughing squirming shambles by the time he took another piece of ice. With this second piece, he switched. Ice on the ribs, feather at the neck. And the response was no different. He seemed to be doing circular motions with the ice on her stomach, and using the feather in between his pointer and thumb along with the rest of his fingers to wreak havoc on Jessica. After that he went to her feet. Sitting in a squat position with Jessica's bare feet in his lap, he took his left arm to hold her cuffed feet in place and began to work his magic. I suppose it's the years of practice on a weaker younger sister that teach you these "important life skills". But there is no denying that he is good at it. And Jessica was reaping the benefits of such talent. Well, sort of... But they do say laughter can add years to your life, so who's to complain? If there's truth to that statement, then Jessica might be well near immortal because of all the times Paul has tickled her unrestrained. But even now that she was, Paul apparently saw no reason to pass up a good opportunity. Neither did I, but I wasn't in much of a position to do anything to anybody. But he was, and was doing one hell of a something to Jessica.

He got a rhythm going as he went to her neck, sides, feet, back, stomach, and legs and back again. I have no idea how long he was doing this to her, but he only stopped when he ran out of ice. Jessica was wasted. He took off her gag to speed her recovery. But she did little more than giggle between heavily drawn breaths. Paul left her to recover and came over to Liz and I.

"You know - I had fun, even with you being such a spoilsport" I laughed. "And so did I, despite you being so evil" Paul feigned offence.

"Evil!?... Me!?... Ha! You will fear the day when I am being "evil". Besides, despite my "evil" inclination, I'm letting the two of you go."

Liz pretended to be surprised (this entire family and everyone they know (including me) loves sarcasm) "Awww... So soon? And - wait - only two?"

Paul pointed his upturned palm at Jessica.

"Us two still have much to discuss - And its past your bedtimes."

Liz seemed hurt by this comment.

"Bedtimes!? I haven't had a bedtime since... since before I was a teenager!"

Before Paul could respond I intervened.

"Don't argue with the man, we're all exhausted... especially you. And besides, it's way past midnight."

Paul laughed.

"Right man, good save. Liz, its pushing three am already, so just let me release you and you can go to sleep, or whatever. I don't care".

Paul went over to Liz's box and rummaged for the keys. He found them, and freed us.

"Liz, if you're really going to miss being tied up, then take this".

Paul picked up one of the chains, and a small padlock with the key in it and tossed them to Liz who didn't quite manage to catch them. But she picked them up, and we headed to the living room. I was heading to the couch (big comfy one, where I was going to sleep) but Liz put her hand on my shoulder and stopped me.

"Come with me for a second" she headed up the stairs, and I followed.

We stopped at her room and went inside. I won't bore you with the details of the story you just read, but we sat on her bed and recapped the night's events and planned when we could do this again. (That event already passed, but we had to plan it back then, I'll tell it later) However, we decided to keep Paul out of our next outing (we weren't entirely successful, but he wasn't as involved as superbowl night). I bid Liz a cheerful goodnight, but not before (at her request) chaining her hands to the bars at the top of her bed. (Sadly, Liz told me the next morning that she loved the feeling so much she had trouble sleeping).

All in all, it had been my best (and only) experience of being tied up by, and with my girlfriend and I hoped you liked the story. With the technical difficulties I have been having it is hard to say when I'll post my next story, but don't fear, it will be well worth the wait.

O.G. Loc
NY NY
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic