Kimmy : 01 - It's hard to hide when you're tied (self/f, discovered)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kimmy : 01 - It's hard to hide when you're tied (self/f, discovered)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kimmy's stories
01 - It's hard to hide when you're tied
Story index at the bottom

By Kimmy

Sunday, February 13th 2005 - 06:55:17 PM

It's hard to hide when you're tied

Hey, my name's Kim, I'm 16 and i love this site. I've never really had someone to tie me up because i'm too afraid to ask. But here's a time I tried to do it alone.

One Saturday, my parents had gone out for the day and my big sister was staying at a her boyfriend's place, so I had the place to myself. I was looking on here and watching the 24 boxset I borrowed of my sis's boy friend and Elish Cuthbert was tied up and gagged with duct tape. I'm not into girls but she looked amazing. I wish i could look as good as her, i mean a few guys had told me that but i dont believe them cos i know they're only saying that. I mean i have blonde hair and an okish figure (i mean i dont like to think of myself as hot, because i dont like to look at myself that way, but i mean its not as if the boys ignore me) my breasts aren't the biggest, but I've caught a few guys staring (dirtly lil perves ;p ).

Anyway I'd always wondered what it looked like to be bound and gagged struggling to get free, waiting to be rescued by my hero, but i had no one to tie my up. But when I was reading some of the stories here (like shorties or other stories involving tape) and just getting more and more daring till it got to the point that I went to my dads work room and found a roll of duct tape. I went back to my room and put a CD on and googled the words "tape gag" and found a site called "The Gag Project" and they had a section called "Tape Gagged Cuties". I went through and saved a load of the pics of tape gagged women i liked and put them on a slide show on the computer.

I went to my wardrobe and found my sexy underwear that i hide from my parents, that i'm saving for that special guy (yeah that's right, i'm still innocent ;p ) and got undressed and put it on (it's basicaly just sexy black lingerie and wore matching black heels, that i "borrowed" from my sis) and then thought, wont the tape hurt against bare skin??? At this point i didn't care as i shrugged and shoved some of my panties in my mouth (clean of course) and ripped of the tape. I loved the way it sounded as it ripped out. I began to wrap it round my head several times, until i couldn't open my mouth. I stood up for a sec and opened my wardrobe again so i could see my self in the mirror on the door and i just looked at my reflection and then ran back to my dads work room and came back with a craft knife, i was gonna need it. I couldnt believe it, i was actually going through with it.

I left the knife on my bedside dresser and sat back down on my bed. I picked up the tape and wrapped it around my bare ankles several times until i couldn't move them apart and then i did the same just above my knees. I couldn't move my legs apart, not at all!!! Next came the hard part. I took the tape and stretched it out a bit and put it on my right wrist and wrapped it round once. I then put my hand behind my back and leaned over until the tape was stuck to my left wrist. I then stood up care fully and swang my upper bpdy round in a circle to the force of the spin made the tape stretch out over my left wrist and back over my right wrist. It was still a bit slack so i attempted this several times until it was tight enough for my satisfaction. I could feel my breathing getting heavy through my nostrils as i was getting more and more excited. I kept swinging round until the tape broke off and landed on the floor. I looked in the mirror again at my bonds on my wrists. It wasn't exactly tidy but it was binding enough to hold me.

I remember looking at myself and thinking i never looked as sexy as i do now. I laid back on my bed and started to test my bonds. I couldn't wriggle my wrists free and i couldn't break the tape at all.

I started struggling and rolling around really getting into it, MPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHing into my gagj, screaming help as loud as i can and the sound that came ut just drove me wild. The whole MPPHHHH sound, i love it!!!!!!!!! It had been a few hours now as i looked around at the tv, Elisha had long been freed and it was back on the dvd menu. My CD had finished and all i could do was look at the slide show thinking, i wish i had some pictures of me like this right now.

My mind started to wonder, i wonder who else likes this as much as i do. I thought of Chris, he sits next to me in Math class. I'd always liked him, he was really cute, i'd always had a crush on him and when i saw him he would always flirt with me, but i never could tell if he was serious. He's not like the other guys, he's not after sex. I know he's not, he wants something more. I just wish i knew what he was thinking. Maybe he liked this too, maybe he'd find me sexy all tied up, maybe he could be my hero and come rescue me.

I just kept thinking of his smile then all of a sudden i heard a noise that made me jump. It was my sister, she was back. What was i going to do? I couldn't let her find me like this, I had to do something. I sat up and put my back to my bedside dresser and reached for the knife. I grabbed the wrong end and cut my finger, it scared me and the knife fell to the floor. Crap, i was in for it now. I jumped up and the hell of one of my sisters hells snapped and i crashed to the floor.

"What was that??" i heard my sister say. She started coming upstairs "Sis, sis, sis are you ok?" she called out.

The hells had fallen off my feet and i slowly wriggled into the closet and used my feet to pull the door shut. It didn't stay shut, it creeked open slightly so i could see outside. She came into my room and i was shocked to see she wasn't alone. She must have met up with her best girlfriend on her way back.

"What the hell is going on here?" my sis asked.

"Why are her clothes on the floor?" her friend asked

"Hey what the hell... that little bitch has been wearing my heels...i've been looking for these forever... and she's broken them, i'm gonna kill her!!!"

Her friend paused a second and tapped my sis and pointed to the computer screen at the images of women bound and gagged with duct tape, then to the roll of stretched out duct tape on the floor and then at the knife with a lil drop of blood on the tip..

"You dont think she..." her friend said, but suddenly stopped when they heard something. A jacket had fallen off the rail in the closet. They walked towards the door and pulled it open looking inside until they looked down and saw me lying there bound and gagged...

"Oh my god!!!"

To be continued ;p
(if u want me 2)

Kimmy
USA

------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, February 17th 2005 - 09:44:19 AM

My 1st story cont.

Well if you read my last story you'll know how i tied and gagged myself with duct tape but my sister and her friend came home and found me hiding in my closet...

"What the F**K happened?" my sister's friend shouted (Janet)

My sister turned round and lead her out the room.

"Janet, i think you'd better go, we'll catch up later, thanks for the ride", she said

"Ok, call me" Janet replied as she left.

My sister came back in the room and lifted me up onto my bed.

"You ok?" she asked.

I nodded, i couldn't even look at her.

"Did your boyfriend do this to you?" she asked.

Boyfriend, what boyfriend i thought to myself as i shook my head.

"So you did this yourself?"

Once again i nodded. She placed her hand on my cheek then down to my chin and lifted my head slowly up so she could see my face. I looked into her eyes as a tear ran down my cheek. She smiled and whipped away my tear and kissed me on the forehead.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of Kim, you're just trying new things. I mean i've tried it before. To tell the truth i kinda liked it, but you what your doing is dangerous, what if something had happened to you? I would never forgiven myself if i lost my lil Kimmy" she said rubbing my cheek.

"if you wanna be tied up you should make sure someone you can trust knows or someone you trust is tying you up, like me, you trust me right???"

I nodded

"Just be careful in future, i'm gonna untie you now, is that ok?"

Once again i nodded as she began to pull the tape off my mouth (it hurt like hell!!), i spat the panties out and said

"Thanks sis, your not gonna tell mom are you??"

"Course i won't"

She picked the knife up off the floor and cut me free of all the tape, she then saw the cut on my finger.

"Oh my, what happened to your finder? Wait here, I'll get the med kit" she said leaving the room.

She came back and put a band-aid on my finger. About an hour later she came back to my room with some hot chocolate and we had a chat and she said to me if i ever wanted to play some more "games" to let her know...

(i'm sorry this didn't have any tie ups in it, but i have more stories to tell, if you want to hear them that is)

Kimmy
USA