T&R : 01 - First time with my gf (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

T&R : 01 - First time with my gf (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

T&R's stories
01 - First time with my gf
Story index at the bottom

By T&R

Wednesday, February 16th 2005 - 03:11:09 PM

First time with my gf

Hi my name is Alex. This story happened a few months ago with my girlfriend Sarah. She has brown hair in a ponytail, a medium chest and a cute face. We are both 14.

I went to her house on a Saturday at about 9am. Her parents were gone and would not be back until 5pm. We were bored so she put on a movie while we played some poker and I gradually lost my money (she has EXTREMELY good luck). The movie was Scream 3 (she's a slasher addict), so at the end where Dewy and Gale get duct taped, she started watching more intently while I wondered how I was going to win my money back. Then she asked," What do you think that's like?"

"What what's like?" I asked.

"What its like to be tied up", she replied.

My attention came rushing back.

"I dunno. Why? You want to be tied up?" I half-joked.

"Yeah", she said. My heart felt like it stopped for the next few seconds.

"Do you think it sounds weird me asking you to tie me up?" she said.

I didn't want to sound too eager, but on the other hand how could I pass this up?

"It is a bit weird but, I wouldn't mind tying you up" I replied. "You still want to?"

"Yes."

Then an idea came to me.

"Lets play one more hand of Poker first."

"Why?"

"If you win, I'll pay you 50 bucks, but, if I win you have to wear whatever I want you to when I tie you up. Deal?"

After thinking it over she said yes. It turns out I won that hand.

"What am I going to tie you up with?" I asked.

"There is some rope and a roll of duct tape in the garage. What do you want me to wear?"

"You know that bathing suit you wore last time we went to the beach?"

"Yeah."

"That's what I want you to wear. Don't forget I won."

"Ok".

She went to go change while I gathered the duct tape and rope and a pair of her socks. The cherry on top was a chair that I put in the middle of her room. When she came in she looked so hot is her bright red two piece.

"Lets get started then", she said.

I took a length of rope and wrapped it around her wrists about six times and cinched it. Then I did the same thing to her ankles. Before sitting her in the chair, I tied a rope tightly around her waist. Then when she was in the chair, I wrapped rope above and below her breasts, across her lap, and tied her lower legs to the crosspiece running between the front legs of the chair. Then I tied her ankles to the lower crosspiece. After that I took the roll of duct tape and wrapped tape around her lower legs, lap, belly, and her fingers so she couldn't pick the knot.

"Wow," she exclaimed, "this is unbelievably tight"

"I'm not finished."

"What do you mean Alex?"

I took one of her socks and ripped a piece of duct tape that was 8 inches long off the roll, and waved them in front of her face.

"I can't have you talking now can I? " I taunted.

"NO! Alex, don't you dare pu-MMMMPPPPPHHHHHH!" I pushed the sock into her mouth and sealed it shut with the duct tape.

She could barely mmmppphhh, let alone talk. Then, as a final touch I took a 6 inch strip of duct tape and plastered it over her eyes. She struggled for a bit, but then just sat there and waited till I let her out. She stayed tied up from 10am till 3pm. When I untied her she used the bathroom and changed before she came and talked to me.

"I'm not as mad about you gagging me and blindfolding me as I was", she said. "But I think I would like to do it again some other day."

"Really?"

"Mm hmm".

"Maybe next weekend."

"That'd be cool."

There are other stories, but those are for another day.

T&R